The GENDER Issue again :)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rebellion is obvious to all.The decieved believe and teach lies. If you "take sides" against men or women, you demonstrate to all that you're still living under a curse and not above it.

16 To the woman He said:

“I will greatly multiply your sorrow and your conception;
In pain you shall bring forth children;
Your desire shall be for your husband,
And he shall rule over you.”
Genesis 3:16

You've said that God teaches you and You've given me no reason to disbelieve you, so how do you read this?
What's your honest understanding?

A true man would be the bread winner and work to provide for his family, while the wife takes care of the home he provides and rears the children she bears in pain. She makes all their clothing to keep them warm when it is cold. He would make himself attractive. She would be attracted to his loving kindness towards her. He is her protector, security and provider. He would be the one who studies the Scriptures to know what they mean so they can discuss them together, so they may fear the Lord together.

Proverbs 31:
Who can find a virtuous wife?
For her worth is far above rubies.
11 The heart of her husband safely trusts her;
So he will have no lack of gain.
12 She does him good and not evil
All the days of her life.
13 She seeks wool and flax,
And willingly works with her hands.
14 She is like the merchant ships,
She brings her food from afar.
15 She also rises while it is yet night,
And provides food for her household,
And a portion for her maidservants.
16 She considers a field and buys it;
From her profits she plants a vineyard.
17 She girds herself with strength,
And strengthens her arms.
18 She perceives that her merchandise is good,
And her lamp does not go out by night.
19 She stretches out her hands to the distaff,
And her hand holds the spindle.
20 She extends her hand to the poor,
Yes, she reaches out her hands to the needy.
21 She is not afraid of snow for her household,
For all her household is clothed with scarlet.
22 She makes tapestry for herself;
Her clothing is fine linen and purple.
23 Her husband is known in the gates,
When he sits among the elders of the land.
24 She makes linen garments and sells them,
And supplies sashes for the merchants.
25 Strength and honor are her clothing;
She shall rejoice in time to come.
26 She opens her mouth with wisdom,
And on her tongue is the law of kindness.
27 She watches over the ways of her household,
And does not eat the bread of idleness.
28 Her children rise up and call her blessed;
Her husband also, and he praises her:
29 “Many daughters have done well,
But you excel them all.”
30 Charm is deceitful and beauty is passing,
But a woman who fears the Lord, she shall be praised.
31 Give her of the fruit of her hands,
And let her own works praise her in the gates.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus taught God's grace from the Old Testament. He was a rabbi and taught the law and the prophets from the perspective of grace. I thought that you said that you were taught by God. Why don't you then understand His grace?

I do. Grace is God's divine power. He gives us His Grace, His Glory to be like Him and understand the spiritual meaning of His Word.

2 Grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord, 3 as His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue, 4 by which have been given to us exceedingly great and precious promises, that through these you may be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

What grace is NOT is unmerited favor, taught by the worldly church to overlook our sins. No. He gives us His power to be sinless.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And that somehow gives her a pass?

It would be like Paul's being a chief of sinners. He persecuted the Church in IGNORANCE. "13 although I was formerly a blasphemer, a persecutor, and an insolent man; but I obtained mercy because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But, if you believe the order of Revelation in Genesis, she deliberately disobeyed Adam. She wasn't yet created when Adam received the commandment and the scripture doesn't tell us that Eve had any direct Revelation or contact with God before her contact with the serpent.
It also does not tell us that she did not have direct revelation so this is just speculation.

Reactions: michaelvpardo

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do. Grace is God's divine power. He gives us His Grace, His Glory to be like Him and understand the spiritual meaning of His Word.

2 Grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord, 3 as His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue, 4 by which have been given to us exceedingly great and precious promises, that through these you may be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

What grace is NOT is unmerited favor, taught by the worldly church to overlook our sins. No. He gives us His power to be sinless.
Perhaps you should find a male teacher. Your understanding of grace is extremely limited if you don't understand the teaching of Jesus Christ.

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It would be like Paul's being a chief of sinners. He persecuted the Church in IGNORANCE. "13 although I was formerly a blasphemer, a persecutor, and an insolent man; but I obtained mercy because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.
He did not get a pass because of ignorance. The verse does not say that at all.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It also does not tell us that she did not have direct revelation so this is just speculation.
Call it speculation, but we are to believe what the word says and the word gives us a specific order of Revelation: Adam is created. Adam is given the commandment. Eve is deceived.
You don't believe Eve was deceived? Or is it that you believe that someone can hear God and still be deceived?

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I quite enjoy women preachers and I think Paul would too. What he didn't like were disruptive women. And if you read some of his other writings you'll find he didn't like it when men acted wrongly in church either.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They don't want to understand. They would rather be ignorant and go against God in order to have their feminist power.
Now, that's an assumption. Rebellion is willful rejection of authority and all authority is from God. How many people that you know are fully submitted to authority? We rebel quite frequently and thoughtlessly, then when called to task, justify our rebellion by pointing to another's fault.
Eg. :12 Then the man said, “The woman whom You gave to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I ate.” Genesis 3:12
This is sin common to man. Are you offended by this?

Oceanprayers

Jan 5, 2022
Panama City
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And it's women's sin to reject the authority God gave men and refuse to submit to their guidance, just as you are doing now.
Women are taking leadership roles in the church, but in opposition to the word of God, not in agreement with it.
I've heard men preach lies from the pulpit and clearly for personal gain. I've heard women preach lies from the pulpit, but they believed what they were saying because they were decieved.

Women do not think in the same manner as men. This is not culturally determined, but biologically determined because of their role as mothers, not an accident or choice, but by the will of God.
Your repeated example, and that of your mirror allie, prove discernment is the other gift God bestowed upon women. That we witness, by their own example,words, how certain males are unfit to teach or lead.

In your case, because you cannot keep the narrative straight. While what is a constant is your whole and utter contempt for the female sex.

Eve was created using the middle part of Adams God given anatomy. His rib.
She wasn't created from his heel bone so to be under his foot. Not from his skull to be over him.

She was made from his center space. That armor that encases and protects the lungs, the breath from,of, God. And his heart, the life force of,from, God.

And because Adam was made from the dust God created first when creating the first wo/man in his image and likeness, they were made equal to one another being they were both made from the creation that was of and from God.

God made it so there would be no human race if not for the gateway the female provides for life to enter this world.

There is no thing weak about that. There is no thing that makes a woman lesser due to the sex that makes that possible.

And God made the male to deliver the seed that implants and is destined to blossom so that life and all species including humanity may enter this world through that narrow gate of life.

That too makes female and male equals as God's created creators within God's creation.

The adversarial spirit will read that and take umbrage to the female pronoun preceding that of the male.

That too is part of God's plan and will. As the adversary can but be a servant.

The lesson being, one must example righteous gnosis as a living channel of God's inspiration leading them. And because they are indwelt by Holy Spirit.

Those not indwelt demonstrate in their arguments that they believe, because they have a God given scrotum and penis, which they don't know is reflected in the dual female anatomy as that design of the vagina and ovaries, it is that male anatomy which bestows a god given right to rule the female.

They're wrong.

God is a spirit. Not a man.

Now, I know I'll get yet another charge that claims this too is deceived babble.

And that's quite alright. :)

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I quite enjoy women preachers and I think Paul would too. What he didn't like were disruptive women. And if you read some of his other writings you'll find he didn't like it when men acted wrongly in church either.
The Bible gives us examples of female prophets. Deborah was a prophet of God and what she spoke was God's word, not her own. She received that by Revelation. If a woman is a genuine prophetess and is speaking God's word and not according to her own understanding then her word is God's word and she is not deceived, but if she rejects God's stated order of Authority, she is already deceived and you just can't learn truth from the deceived. That's a logical contradiction and reason is a quality of God, not the rejection of authority.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your repeated example, and that of your mirror allie, prove discernment is the other gift God bestowed upon women. That we witness, by their own example,words, how certain males are unfit to teach or lead.

In your case, because you cannot keep the narrative straight. While what is a constant is your whole and utter contempt for the female sex.

Eve was created using the middle part of Adams God given anatomy. His rib.
She wasn't created from his heel bone so to be under his foot. Not from his skull to be over him.

She was made from his center space. That armor that encases and protects the lungs, the breath from,of, God. And his heart, the life force of,from, God.

And because Adam was made from the dust God created first when creating the first wo/man in his image and likeness, they were made equal to one another being they were both made from the creation that was of and from God.

God made it so there would be no human race if not for the gateway the female provides for life to enter this world.

There is no thing weak about that. There is no thing that makes a woman lesser due to the sex that makes that possible.

And God made the male to deliver the seed that implants and is destined to blossom so that life and all species including humanity may enter this world through that narrow gate of life.

That too makes female and male equals as God's created creators within God's creation.

The adversarial spirit will read that and take umbrage to the female pronoun preceding that of the male.

That too is part of God's plan and will. As the adversary can but be a servant.

The lesson being, one must example righteous gnosis as a living channel of God's inspiration leading them. And because they are indwelt by Holy Spirit.

Those not indwelt demonstrate in their arguments that they believe, because they have a God given scrotum and penis, which they don't know is reflected in the dual female anatomy as that design of the vagina and ovaries, it is that male anatomy which bestows a god given right to rule the female.

They're wrong.

God is a spirit. Not a man.

Now, I know I'll get yet another charge that claims this too is deceived babble.

And that's quite alright. :)
Your condemnation is just.
Is there a second witness to give this one over to Satan for the destruction of the flesh so that her spirit might be saved?
Or will you repent of your repeated and obvious sin before the brethren?

Last edited:

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God doesn't say things against his word so you are making things up.

The point again is His word that never changes. Cultures change.

Paul wrote down what God said, but not everything Paul, himself, said or wrote was God's words; some things were according to their culture. In Paul's day, women were not allowed to go to school, so they didn't know how to read, nor to study the Torah, the only Scriptures they had. Jewish women didn't cut their hair; prostitutes had shaved heads. Christian women today do not look like today's prostitutes. But we don't look like they did in 35 AD Jerusalem either. They would have never worn a skirt that showed the ankle, let alone calves. Same with sleeves. The point is we shine from within.

God still speaks to me when I wear makeup. He doesn't care about such things, as long as we are modest according to today's standards so as to not appear like today's prostitutes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy and amadeus

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The point again is His word that never changes. Cultures change.

Paul wrote down what God said, but not everything Paul, himself, said or wrote was God's words; some things were according to their culture. In Paul's day, women were not allowed to go to school, so they didn't know how to read, nor to study the Torah, the only Scriptures they had. Jewish women didn't cut their hair; prostitutes had shaved heads. Christian women today do not look like today's prostitutes. But we don't look like they did in 35 AD Jerusalem either. They would have never worn a skirt that showed the ankle, let alone calves. Same with sleeves. The point is we shine from within.

God still speaks to me when I wear makeup. He doesn't care about such things, as long as we are modest according to today's standards so as to not appear like today's prostitutes.

So He humbled you, allowed you to hunger, and fed you with manna which you did not know nor did your fathers know, that He might make you know that man shall not live by bread alone; but man lives by every word that proceeds from the mouth of the Lord. Deuteronomy 8:3
So, do you think you're exempted because you're a woman and not a man. Perhaps you're just forgiven for wearing makeup and jewelry in the church, because it's irrelevant to the teaching and just vanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.