The Gentiles Trust JESUS = Luke 2;32, Romans 15;12, Ephesians 3;6

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Miz KJV Only

Oct 20, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Gentiles Trust JESUS = Luke 2;32, Romans 15;12, Ephesians 3;6
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matthew 12;18, 21
Behold my servant, whom I have chosen; my beloved, in whom my soul is well pleased: I will put my spirit upon Him, and He shall shew judgment to the Gentiles.

And in His name shall the Gentiles trust.

Luke 2;32
A light to lighten the Gentiles, and the glory of thy people Israel.

Acts 11;18
When they heard these things, they held their peace, and glorified God, saying, Then hath God also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto life.

Acts 13;42
And when the Jews were gone out of the synagogue, the Gentiles besought that these words might be preached to them the next Sabbath.

Acts 13;47-48
For so hath the Lord commanded us, saying, I have set thee to be a light of the Gentiles, that thou shouldest be for salvation unto the ends of the earth. And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed.

Romans 15;12
And again, Esaias saith, There shall be a root of Jesse, and He that shall rise to reign over the Gentiles; in Him shall the Gentiles trust.

Galatians 3;14
That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

Ephesians 3;6
That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of His promise in Christ by the gospel:

AMEN