The Giants

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think that man messing with human DNA will not sit well with God!
Amen, sister! They are mixing genes ...as well as .....these fallen ones are "taking women" again, in these last days. This is hard to swallow for most ....but the goal with them is ...number 1, to create a huge end times satanic army ...and number two, to give birth to antichrist.....

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You missed the whole point. When the angels left their first estate, they were no longer in heaven.
correct, that's the point, did they stop being "angels?", no, are they in heaven now, no, because they are restrained. just because they are not in heaven .... now, but are they angels? yes, so in Matthews the reference is still correct. Matthew 22:30 "For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven."

angels are angels, if they are in the RED SEA they still are angels. .

Remember, Don't argue with 101G, argue with the scriptures, God Holy Word.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen, sister! They are mixing genes ...as well as .....these fallen ones are "taking women" again, in these last days. This is hard to swallow for most ....but the goal with them is ...number 1, to create a huge end times satanic army ...and number two, to give birth to antichrist.....
I think you're right!

Someone is asking you where heaven is. Be sure to supply the coordinates, lol.

Reactions: Truman and TLHKAJ

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're correct ...they are the top of the pyramid, so to speak. Not just the US, but world governments.
Something called the swamp..
To me, it's the pit of hell.. the abyss.
I looked into it from a telescope view. no way I want a microscope view.
What I seen is enough.
And I'm real sorry you had to be subjected to that world.
But I'm really glad your free now.
MUCH LOVE
HUGS

Reactions: Truman and TLHKAJ

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So these Giants..
are they the product of the fallen angels? these Ananuki, I mean Anak, guys?
When worlds collide.. just keeps echoing in my head.

Nephilim. Anak, Emims,..
and end up as devils in the NT and Jesus casting them out
AGAIN.

It's like a merry-go-round..
And they possess people.
They meeerrrggge
shapeshifters
lizards in human clothing
remember that series V

And why these people need all these face lifts?
They're skin falling off?
Not to mention andrenchrome..
Some people are in for a rude awakening.

I just hope we are out of here before the you know what hits the fan..
HUGS

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So these Giants..
are they the product of the fallen angels? these Ananuki, I mean Anak, guys?
When worlds collide.. just keeps echoing in my head.

Nephilim. Anak, Emims,..
and end up as devils in the NT and Jesus casting them out
AGAIN.

It's like a merry-go-round..
And they possess people.
They meeerrrggge
shapeshifters
lizards in human clothing
remember that series V

And why these people need all these face lifts?
They're skin falling off?
Not to mention andrenchrome..
Some people are in for a rude awakening.

I just hope we are out of here before the you know what hits the fan..
HUGS
Here's some info about the Anunnaki.

Are the Anunnaki in the Epic of Gilgamesh the Nephilim mentioned in the Bible?

Question: "Are the Anunnaki in the Epic of Gilgamesh the Nephilim mentioned in the Bible?"

Answer:
Ancient Sumer-Babylon, like many cultures of antiquity, produced mythologies to explain the world around them. The Epic of Gilgamesh is one such mythology. Several versions of the epic poem exist, but the 12-tablet Akkadian version is the best known. The story centers on the friendship between the principal character, Gilgamesh, and Enkidu. Gilgamesh, the king of Uruk, is two-thirds god and one-third man. He has oppressed the people of Uruk, so the gods create Enkidu to distract Gilgamesh. Their unlikely friendship results in a journey of fantastical adventures resulting in the death of Enkidu.

An important feature of this epic is a “flood” story in which a character named Utnapishtim and his wife survive a great flood and obtain immortality. The existence of this flood story, with its many similarities to the Genesis account, indicates a common source. Rather than the Genesis flood account being copied from the Epic of Gilgamesh, both accounts are entirely separate records of something that actually occurred, namely, a global flood.

The gods who appear in the Epic of Gilgamesh are the Anunnaki, a name that probably means “those of royal blood” or “princely offspring” in the ancient Sumerian language. In contrast to this pagan mythology is the biblical account of the Nephilim. Who were the Nephilim? Biblically speaking, the Nephilim were the descendants of the sons of God and daughters of men (Genesis 6:1-4). While there are differing interpretations of this passage, GotQuestions.org believes it involves the fallen angels (sons of God) taking on human form and mating with the daughters of men (human females), thereby producing a race of angelic-human half-breeds.

Is there a connection between the Anunnaki and the Nephilim? Perhaps. It is definitely interesting to note that both the biblical flood account and the Epic of Gilgamesh mention supernatural, god-like beings interacting with humanity in connection with a global flood. So, it is possible that the myths regarding the Anunnaki originate in the reality that was the Nephilim.

Source: Are the Anunnaki in the Epic of Gilgamesh the Nephilim mentioned in the Bible? | GotQuestions.org

Reactions: Ziggy and TLHKAJ

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The heavens declare the glory of God.
So He created new heavens and new earth, a new creature.
A new Kingdom.
A new Wife.

God created Eden.
He put man in it.
Somehow that snake got in there too.
God knew he was there that's why he warned them don't eat of that tree.
Angels don't die.
Even ones that look like they walking in Light.
2Co 11:14
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Those trees in the garden.. I think those represent other peoples, other nations.
The Hebrew Bible is the geneology of the Hebrews.
It's their family tree.

I think there are other family trees on this earth.
But God made this clan if you will, special.
The peculiar ones.
The called out ones.

And when Adam was forced to leave Eden and get put back on the earth.. from whence he came.
Then all hell broke loose between God's clan and the other peoples, on the earth.
And he sent them out to be witnesses to who he is.
The One True God.
But the other people didn't know him.
These Gentiles.
Where Cain got his wife.
They made their own gods.

Think of when ..
Act 17:23
For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, I found an altar with this inscription, TO THE UNKNOWN GOD. Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, him declare I unto you.

This is the Mission of Adam.

God created all mankind.
But Adam he made special.
And the Bible is of the special people.
And we get to be a part of that family..
grafted in, when we believe that God is the one God that made us all.

I've had that thought for a long time.

There are other books like the book of the dead
which began in Egypt.
Egypt has been here as long as Eden has.

When two worlds collide.

that's my opinion anyways..
I'm still digging
HUGS

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's some info about the Anunnaki.

Are the Anunnaki in the Epic of Gilgamesh the Nephilim mentioned in the Bible?

Question: "Are the Anunnaki in the Epic of Gilgamesh the Nephilim mentioned in the Bible?"

Answer:
Ancient Sumer-Babylon, like many cultures of antiquity, produced mythologies to explain the world around them. The Epic of Gilgamesh is one such mythology. Several versions of the epic poem exist, but the 12-tablet Akkadian version is the best known. The story centers on the friendship between the principal character, Gilgamesh, and Enkidu. Gilgamesh, the king of Uruk, is two-thirds god and one-third man. He has oppressed the people of Uruk, so the gods create Enkidu to distract Gilgamesh. Their unlikely friendship results in a journey of fantastical adventures resulting in the death of Enkidu.

An important feature of this epic is a “flood” story in which a character named Utnapishtim and his wife survive a great flood and obtain immortality. The existence of this flood story, with its many similarities to the Genesis account, indicates a common source. Rather than the Genesis flood account being copied from the Epic of Gilgamesh, both accounts are entirely separate records of something that actually occurred, namely, a global flood.

The gods who appear in the Epic of Gilgamesh are the Anunnaki, a name that probably means “those of royal blood” or “princely offspring” in the ancient Sumerian language. In contrast to this pagan mythology is the biblical account of the Nephilim. Who were the Nephilim? Biblically speaking, the Nephilim were the descendants of the sons of God and daughters of men (Genesis 6:1-4). While there are differing interpretations of this passage, GotQuestions.org believes it involves the fallen angels (sons of God) taking on human form and mating with the daughters of men (human females), thereby producing a race of angelic-human half-breeds.

Is there a connection between the Anunnaki and the Nephilim? Perhaps. It is definitely interesting to note that both the biblical flood account and the Epic of Gilgamesh mention supernatural, god-like beings interacting with humanity in connection with a global flood. So, it is possible that the myths regarding the Anunnaki originate in the reality that was the Nephilim.

Source: Are the Anunnaki in the Epic of Gilgamesh the Nephilim mentioned in the Bible? | GotQuestions.org
I like this except it begins with the premise that it's a myth.
That's about as concrete as saying it's a conspiracy theory.
And that's just people trying to hide things from other people, and calling them CRAZY.

It's like people making fun of the bible cause there are angels and dragons and chariots in the sky.

I wish I knew more about egyptology.. or whatever the proper name is.
Those heiroglyphs are fascinating.
And who built the pyramids
who really built the pyramids.
Now we have the Pope saying there is other life out there.
Call him a conspiracy theorist.. until they land in your backyard.

I rather find them before they find me.
If they exist at all.
I don't know for sure but it sure is fun digging
:)
HUGS

Reactions: TLHKAJ

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Who were they?
Where did they come from?
Are they gone or are they still here?

Anakims and Emims
In the Beginning....

Shovel ready job right here..
Come and get your shovels

If biologists are correct, they die young from heart failure and circulation problems. Under 1 G of gravity, a height of 5 to 6 ft is optimum. And the trouble with a large body is you need lots of food so you can only survive where there is ample supplies, which is not actually that common on earth. God bless you

Reactions: Ziggy

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And that's just people trying to hide things from other people, and calling them CRAZY.

It's like people making fun of the bible cause there are angels and dragons and chariots in the sky.

If they exist at all.
HUGS
The pyramids were built along ley lines...

Last edited:

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If they exist at all.
HUGS
It's saying that the Epic of Gilgamesh is mythology, but that it includes true events, like the Flood, documented in the Bible. We have to separate the myths from the truths.

Reactions: Ziggy and TLHKAJ

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Giants, came from ordinary humans. in the case of "Anak", the most controversial giants in the bible the sons of Anak. Anak means H6061 עָנָק `Anaq (aw-nawk') n/p. Anak, a Canaanite.. progenitor of a family, or tribe of the giant people in Canaan.

Num 13:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,

Num 13:2 Send thou men, that they may search the land of Canaan, which I give unto the children of Israel: of every tribe of their fathers shall ye send a man, every one a ruler among them.

Num 13:22 And they ascended by the south, and came unto Hebron; where Ahiman, Sheshai, and Talmai, the children of Anak, were. (Now Hebron was built seven years before Zoan in Egypt.)

The children of Anak was in “Hebron”. keep this in mind, Judg 1:10 And Judah went against the Canaanites that dwelt in Hebron: (now the name of Hebron before was Kirjatharba and they slew Sheshai, and Ahiman, and Talmai.

These are the sons of Anak. But here’s the catch. Hebron was knows as Kirjatharba, so who is Kirjatharba

1. city of Arba, or city of the four (giants).Ahiman, Sheshai, and Talmai, the children of Anak, which are the sons of Anak. (BINGO, THERE IS YOUR ANSWE). So Who is “Arba?" Scripture, Josh 21:11 And they gave them the city of Arba the father of Anak, which city is Hebron, in the hill country of Judah, with the suburbs thereof round about it.

So the sons of Anak came from the man “Arba” who was a Canaanite. Knowing this, it bring us back to genealogy list in Gen 10:6 And the sons of Ham; Cush, and Mizraim, and Phut, and Canaan.

This is where the Canaanite came from, Canaan
(bingo, THESE GIANTS CAME FROM HUMAN), and not angels.

There was no supernatural intervention, (of angel). And all these so-called giants in the bible came from regular people.

Remember, Don't argue with 101G, argue with the scriptures, God Holy Word.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"
Argue with you? Never. Just my humble attempts to crack your shell of self-deception, Iron Man. Peace.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Who were they?
Where did they come from?
Are they gone or are they still here?

Anakims and Emims
In the Beginning....

Shovel ready job right here..
Come and get your shovels
What happened to them?
Lots of amazing technology, global deception, "As it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be in the days of the coming of the Son of Man," astonishing genetic manipulation, the book of Enoch being found in the Dead Sea Scrolls, Ufos, "aliens," I dunno.
Where'd they come from? Lucifer, Azazel, Semyaza, big pharm laboratories?

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Very in-depth study for those with a lot of time on their hands...

Part 1 of 3

Part 2 of 3

Part 3 of 3

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just an FYI...

Once an Angel is 'fallen', they are no longer an Angel.

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GMO Grapes...

Numbers 13:23
"And they came unto the brook of Eshcol, and cut down from thence a branch with one cluster of grapes, and they bare it between two upon a staff; and they brought of the pomegranates, and of the figs."

full