The Global Drought is About To Begin This Year

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
As I have said for many years, a global drought is coming. Starting this year all rain will cease in the world. And even now the rivers and lakes of the world are drying up in preparation for the global drought that God has decreed will happen to the world 3 and 1/2 years prior to the year 6,000 from creation in 2026. Those final 3 and 1/2 years will begin in a month and 1/2 from now, in April. And although we have not yet reached the final 3 and 1/2 years, the world is already entering into a drought. Many years ago people ridiculed me for saying these things, but now see for yourself with your own eyes that truly scripture is coming into fulfillment. The western United States is now in a severe drought, which will be a catastrophe for the nation once these lakes and rivers dry up. Hoover Dam is also close to being shut down. And the already present global drought is also affecting many other nations of the world. Even in the city of Venice the canals are drying up. And France has not had rain in over a month now. And Mexico and Argentina and Brazil and Chile are in severe drought. Be afraid, and stock up on food and water now, because a global famine is coming as a result of the global drought. There will be food and drinking water shortages all over the world. It is also preferable not to marry nor have children in the current time.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As I have said for many years, a global drought is coming. Starting this year all rain will cease in the world. And even now the rivers and lakes of the world are drying up in preparation for the global drought that God has decreed will happen to the world 3 and 1/2 years prior to the year 6,000 from creation in 2026. Those final 3 and 1/2 years will begin in a month and 1/2 from now, in April. And although we have not yet reached the final 3 and 1/2 years, the world is already entering into a drought. Many years ago people ridiculed me for saying these things, but now see for yourself with your own eyes that truly scripture is coming into fulfillment. The western United States is now in a severe drought, which will be a catastrophe for the nation once these lakes and rivers dry up. Hoover Dam is also close to being shut down. And the already present global drought is also affecting many other nations of the world. Even in the city of Venice the canals are drying up. And France has not had rain in over a month now. And Mexico and Argentina and Brazil and Chile are in severe drought. Be afraid, and stock up on food and water now, because a global famine is coming as a result of the global drought. There will be food and drinking water shortages all over the world. It is also preferable not to marry nor have children in the current time.

Hello Christian Gaviria,
Your teaching is deep and smacks of truth. I do have one question for you. You have written in the past that the two witnesses will be preaching in two different places. Can you show in the Word of God where it states this?
I've subscribed to your site BTW.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There will not be a global drought. The bible says the end times will be like the days of Noah. So there will be flooding instead.

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
There will not be a global drought. The bible says the end times will be like the days of Noah. So there will be flooding instead.

Do you people have any understanding whatsoever? It will be like the times of Noah because of the evil, not because of the flood. God promised never to flood the earth again, so obviously there will not be a global flood. There will be a global drought, as the book of Revelation says.

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not sure that is what it means Devin, my take is that "like in the days of Noah" they went on with their lives like God never spoke...they did not have ears to hear what Noah was warning them of, the coming judgement BEING the flood.

37 As it was in the days of Noah, so will it be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark.…

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you people have any understanding whatsoever? It will be like the times of Noah because of the evil, not because of the flood. God promised never to flood the earth again, so obviously there will not be a global flood. There will be a global drought, as the book of Revelation says.
We already seeing flooding though regardless of your prediction. There is too much water and humidity to make a drought.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not sure that is what it means Devin, my take is that "like in the days of Noah" they went on with their lives like God never spoke...they did not have ears to hear what Noah was warning them of, the coming judgement BEING the flood.

37 As it was in the days of Noah, so will it be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark.…
I'm not sure that's not what it means. I think perhaps you interpret it differently. Why mention Noah and the flood then? May I remind you we are already seeing flooding, and the scientists are predicting terrible flooding and rise of sea levels. I'll go with the science also.

I also had a dream from God where he poured out terrible waters as rain. I'll stick with my dream from God.

Last edited:

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
Hello Christian Gaviria,
Your teaching is deep and smacks of truth. I do have one question for you. You have written in the past that the two witnesses will be preaching in two different places. Can you show in the Word of God where it states this?
I've subscribed to your site BTW.

The book of Revelation says the two witnesses are "two lampstands". There are 7 lampstands, each in 7 different cities. This implies the two witnesses will be in two different cities, each establishing one lampstand.

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The book of Revelation says the two witnesses are "two lampstands". There are 7 lampstands, each in 7 different cities. This implies the two witnesses will be in two different cities, each establishing one lampstand.
Thank you.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@gaviria.christian how long will this global drought last? You gave a start time but not an end time.

Also you should know that global warming causes both drought and flooding:

Some climate models find that warming increases precipitation variability, meaning there will be more periods of both extreme precipitation and drought. This creates the need for expanded water storage during drought years and increased risk of flooding and dam failure during periods of extreme precipitation. Drought and Climate Change

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
@gaviria.christian how long will this global drought last? You gave a start time but not an end time.

Also you should know that global warming causes both drought and flooding:

Some climate models find that warming increases precipitation variability, meaning there will be more periods of both extreme precipitation and drought. This creates the need for expanded water storage during drought years and increased risk of flooding and dam failure during periods of extreme precipitation. Drought and Climate Change

The global drought will last 3 and 1/2 years, as the scriptures declare,

They have power to shut up the heavens so that it will not rain during the time they are prophesying
Revelation 11:6

The two witnesses will cause it not to rain, for 3 and 1/2 years, just as the prophet Elijah caused it not to rain also for 3 and 1/2 years.

now Elijah the Tishbite, of Tishbe in Gilead, said to Ahab, as the Master, the God of Israel, lives, before whom I stand, there shall be neither dew nor rain these years, except by my word
1 Kings 17:1

Elijah was a man subject to suffering like we are, and he prayed fervently that it might not rain, and for three years and six months it did not rain on the earth
James 5:17

but in truth, I tell you, there were many widows in Israel in the days of Elijah, when the heavens were shut up three years and six months, and a great famine came over all the land
Luke 4:25

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The global drought will last 3 and 1/2 years, as the scriptures declare,

They have power to shut up the heavens so that it will not rain during the time they are prophesying
Revelation 11:6

The two witnesses will cause it not to rain, for 3 and 1/2 years, just as the prophet Elijah caused it not to rain also for 3 and 1/2 years.

now Elijah the Tishbite, of Tishbe in Gilead, said to Ahab, as the Master, the God of Israel, lives, before whom I stand, there shall be neither dew nor rain these years, except by my word
1 Kings 17:1

Elijah was a man subject to suffering like we are, and he prayed fervently that it might not rain, and for three years and six months it did not rain on the earth
James 5:17

but in truth, I tell you, there were many widows in Israel in the days of Elijah, when the heavens were shut up three years and six months, and a great famine came over all the land
Luke 4:25
I always took that to mean that it will not rain in the area they are prophesying. But you're saying it will be global. Well we'll see for sure in April. That's hurricane season.

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hello Gaviria, Thanks for sharing, Love, Walter and Debbie