The Gospel of Reconciliation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Prove your claim, while I get some coffee...it may take a very very long time and then still unproven

John 3:16 "For God so love the world"..

See that context?

Who does God love? = The world, and that is all the people, and for all of those, is Jesus come to die for their Sin.

Calvin says..>"thats not true".

And then you have this..

Jesus Said.. "if i be lifted up (on the Cross), i will draw ALL PEOPLE to me"..

See that 'ALL",, "People".. that is "For God so loved the WORLD, = that HE GAVE".... "Jesus".

Calvin says..>"no, thats not true"

And His deceived agree.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@APAK said.

""""""And in each generation there were only a 'few' or only a remnant who met God's requirements for it. And today it is not different; only a few of each gen is reconciled by design"

"reconciled by design" = only the predestined are allowed to trust in Christ.

That is "limited atonement"..........that is..."The Cross is not for everyone".... = The Gift of Salvation, is "conditional" on Calvin's nonsense theology.
Ok...what do you mean the cross is not for everyone?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I must say God is the one who does the choosing and making our spirit Born Again....he brings us to believe...we don’t do that imo..

"Faith comes by hearing" .

This is why preachers exist, and why free will is given.

Calvin teaches otherwise.... and teaches that God makes you believe....that you dont Choose Christ......you are forced to have Faith.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
John 3:16 "For God so love the world"..

See that context?

Who does God love? = The world, and that is all the people, and for all of those, is Jesus come to die for their Sin.

Calvin says..>"thats not true".

And then you have this..

Jesus Said.. "if i be lifted up (on the Cross), i will draw ALL PEOPLE to me"..

How can you lift Jesus up on the cross in belief, without His Spirit?

It’s God who brings us to believe in Jesus initially, then he births our spirit into his, then we have the faith to believe that Jesus died and was resurrected...
Faith is a manifestation of the Spirit...we must have the witness of the Holy Spirit, witnessing Gods truth to our heart/ spirit.

Born Again is a Living supernatural spiritual rebirth......which is in Gods written word.

See that 'ALL",, "People".. that is "For God so loved the WORLD, = that HE GAVE".... "Jesus".

Calvin says..>"no, thats not true"

And His deceived agree.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Ok...what do you mean the cross is not for everyone?

Calvin teaches that the Cross is only for those who are "pre-chosen" before they are born.

This means that a person has no free will, and they are not allowed to Believe in Jesus, unless God has decided to force them to believe.

What Calvin did was ... he took this verse...>"Conformed into the Image of Christ".. and rewrote is as "Predestined to believe".

So, He took a verse that is speaking about what happens to us after we die... and changed it into.. "god made you believe or chose you not to believe".

Calvin was a devil.
His Theology is demonic.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
"Faith comes by hearing" .

This is why preachers exist, and why free will is given.

Calvin teaches otherwise.... and teaches that God makes you believe....that you dont Choose Christ......you are forced to have Faith.
No....faith is a gift from God, it’s a manifestation of the Spirit, biblical....without God given faith when we become Born Again...that’s when we believe and have faith to believe that Jesus was who he says he was...a Born Again must have the witness of the Holy Spirit...he is the only one who can testify with our spirit that we are Gods children.

You cannot believe in God without the permanent indwelling of the Holy Spirit...when Spirit gives birth to spirit.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
It’s God who brings us to believe in Jesus initially,

There is the Gospel.
There is faith in the Gospel.

So, a person has to know about Jesus before they can believe in Jesus.

There is no such thing as having never once in your life heard the name of Jesus or never heard about Jesus, and then one day you have Faith in Jesus whom you've never heard about before.

So, there is to believe in Jesus, and God does open our heart to this truth, regarding trusting in Jesus, but God does not force you to believe.
God only ACCEPTS our Faith, when we believe.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course I want to hear more of it...xxxx
Ok....well one day, near the end of a work day, a co-worker asked me out of the blue if I wanted to know God and his Son on a personal level, as I already I told him I was disillusioned with the religions of God that brought me no closer to God since when I first hear of him as a child.

I was raised as a RC and thought 'they' were hypocritical who thought more of their image(s) and their wealth and church buildings, their convents and rectories...over their faith in God/

more to come.....sip sip...I see Behold is off on another rant about Calvin.....who?....I read the Bible as my source...and the Spirit within me...

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
There is the Gospel.
There is faith in the Gospel.

So, a person has to know about Jesus before they can believe in Jesus.
Of course a person has to have known about Jesus.
There is no such thing as having never once in your life heard the name of Jesus or never heard about Jesus, and then one day you have Faith in Jesus whom you've never heard about before.
You must have heard about Jesus otherwise how can he bring you( God) to initially believe in him?
So, there is to believe in Jesus, and God does open our heart to this truth, regarding trusting in Jesus, but God does not force you to believe.
God only ACCEPTS our Faith, when we believe.
I disagree...God opens our heart to receive his Spirit..he is the one who chooses...that’s what being Born Of The Spirit is.

It’s exactly what God says it is..we are Born of his Spirit...

You saying God doesn’t make any one believe...who said he did...he prepares our heart to be Born Again..you certainly don’t.

So, you saying he doesn’t force anyone to believe makes no sense to me.

You can’t have a relationship with God..without being Born Of The Spirit,Spirit gives birth to spirit..just as Gods word says.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
No....faith is a gift from God,

There is the measure of faith in all people., according to the NT.

But not all will use their faith to trust in Christ, tho they can.... and when they do, then " their faith is counted as righteousness".

A "Christ rejector" is not someone who has been forced by God to reject Christ.
As anyone can see that that is CRAZY Theology that denies the Cross and God's Salvation. = CALVINISM

So...What Calvin teaches, is that God chooses only some to believe, and denies others this opportunity.

Calvin teaches that you are BORN TO BURN IN THE LAKE OF FIRE< or you were not, and you have NO CHOICE if you are the one born to burn.

And that is DEMONIC Theology, and is a Hebrews 13:9... "doctrine of Devils"., and John Calvin was one of those.

Reader, their are many reasons that His "limited atonement" is a lie, and one of them is this..

1.) "God is NO Respecter of persons"... So, for God to choose one, over another, when "God is no respecter of anyone"...

See,... Calvin is trying to prove that some are worthy of being "predestined", when the fact is, "all have sinned", equally.
The NT says that "there are none righteous, no not ONE".

So, we are all equal regarding being a lost sinner, needing = Christ's Salvation..

So, when we read that "Jesus came into the world to save SINNERS", ,and then Calvin denies this and teaches.. "Jesus came into the world only for the pre-destined to believe"..... then we see how this Demonic Heretic has so twisted the Bible and has spit on the Grace of God.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I disagree...God opens our heart to receive his Spirit..he is the one who chooses..

God is the "one who chooses" what?

Calvin teaches..."God is the one who decided before you were born to NOT CHOOSE YOU To Believe, so that you have no choice to trust in Christ and then go to Hell for being a Christ Rejector".

See that?

Welcome to : Calvinism..

Its Theological Insanity that teaches that God wont let you choose to believe in Jesus, and then sends you to Hell for being a Christ Rejector.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
There is the measure of faith in all people., according to the NT.

But not all will use their faith to trust in Christ, tho they can.... and when they do, then " their faith is counted as righteousness".
If God has given you the gift of Faith..and he gave birth to your spirit, Spirit gives birth to spirit..then that’s it, you are a child of God..you belong to him.

And you know that 100% in your spirit...why, because chooses his children..you do not..you have no say in the matter.
A "Christ rejector" is not someone who has been forced by God to reject Christ.
As anyone can see that that is CRAZY Theology that denies the Cross and God's Salvation. = CALVINISM

So...What Calvin teaches, is that God chooses only some to believe, and denies others this opportunity.

Calvin teaches that you are BORN TO BURN IN THE LAKE OF FIRE< or you were not, and you have NO CHOICE if you are the one born to burn.

And that is DEMONIC Theology, and is a Hebrews 13:9... "doctrine of Devils"., and John Calvin was one of those.

Reader, their are many reasons that His "limited atonement" is a lie, and one of them is this..

1.) "God is NO Respecter of persons"... So, for God to choose one, over another, when "God is no respecter of anyone"...

See,... Calvin is trying to prove that some are worthy of being "predestined", when the fact is, "all have sinned", equally.
The NT says that "there are none righteous, no not ONE".

So, we are all equal regarding being a lost sinner, needing = Christ's Salvation..

So, when we read that "Jesus came into the world to save SINNERS", ,and then Calvin denies this and teaches.. "Jesus came into the world only for the pre-destined to believe"..... then we see how this Demonic Heretic has so twisted the Bible and has spit on the Grace of God.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We cannot reconcile ourselves to God by works, laws or religion. The Catholic church cannot reconcile anyone to God. If you believe that it can, you have been deceived. Many believe that they can reconcile themselves to God by keeping the commandments. Others believe that they can reconcile themselves to God by living holy lives. If you believe that you can do something or become something that will reconcile you into God, you have been deceived.

Why is this so? It is so, because we have ALREADY been reconciled unto God by Jesus Christ. Multitudes are trying to do in their flesh through works, laws and religion what God has ALREADY done in Jesus Christ.

"God was in Christ reconciling us and the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and has committed unto us the word of reconciliation" 2 Corinthians 5:19.

Before we were ever born Jesus had ALREADY reconciled us and the world unto God. This is the good news of the Gospel. God now stands before us with open arms saying... "Though your sins be as scarlet, they can be as white as snow" Isaiah 1:18. God offers reconciliation to everyone that wants it. If you don't want to be reconciled unto God, you don't have to. God is not going to threaten you. It's your choice.

Those that have rejected God's offer of reconciliation through Jesus Christ and are trying to reconcile themselves to God through works, laws and religion are still enemies with God. When they die in their sins, they will go into the judgment and be judged and condemned. God has done all that he can do to save us and reconcile us to himself through Jesus Christ. All that we have to do to be saved is to accept our reconciler, who is Jesus Christ and God's offer to be reconciled.
The Gospel of Reconciliation to me is shown in
2 Corinthians 13:3-9 Since you seek a proof of Christ speaking in me, (The Gospel of Reconciliation) which to you-ward is not weak, but is mighty in you. [4] For though he was crucified through weakness, yet he lives by the power of God. For we also are weak in him, but we shall live with him by the power of God toward you. [5] Examine yourselves, whether you be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know you not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except you be reprobates? [6] But I trust that you shall know that we are not reprobates. [7] Now I pray to God that you do no evil; not that we should appear approved, but that you should do that which is honest, though we be as reprobates. [8] For we can do nothing against the truth, but for the truth. [9] For we are glad, when we are weak, and you are strong: and this also we wish, even your perfection.

To me that is the Gospel of Reconciliation “when we are weak, and you are strong”
2 Corinthians 8:9 For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich(not concerning money but that He possessed all things) , yet for your sakes he became poor, that you through his poverty might be rich.

What? And the Spirit says the same again through Paul concerning the children of God 2 Corinthians 6:10 As sorrowful, yet alway rejoicing; as poor, yet making many rich; as having nothing, and yet possessing all things.
Can you imagine life lived making many rich towards God? It wouldn’t be a wasted life? Not making many rich with money but to possess all things and to make many rich …Jesus Christ did by becoming poor(as possessing nothing, although He possesses all things) so others could be made rich(possessing all things in Him). To me that is the Gospel of Reconciliation.

2 Corinthians 8:11-12 Now therefore perform the doing of it; that as there was a readiness to will(the Mind of Christ), so there may be a performance also out of that which you have(the mind of Christ) . [12] For if there be first(the Mind of Christ) a willing mind, it is accepted according to that a man has (the Mind of Christ), and not according to that he has not(a body dead and buried, crucified with Christ). Romans 8:10 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

There is real power in the Gospel of Reconciliation? But my concern is in looking at the example of Jesus Christ and then Christ well and alive in Paul …the gospel of reconciliation isn’t “I make me rich” “I possess all things” …if we truly posses all things being reconciled unto God …what do you do with possessing all things? John 10:18 No man takes it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
more to come.....sip sip...I see Behold is off on another rant about Calvin.....who?....I read the Bible as my source...and the Spirit within me...

@APAK .....God is not a Calvinist, and the Holy Spirit is certainly not one, so, do us a favor and not state that THOSE are the reason you are a Calvinist.
As that is offensive to Truth.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Ritajanice ....so, I invited this person into my home one even after work with my wife present.

You see I was always interested in God, as the creator of the universe and people and such. I was also inclined to the sciences and mathematics...even tried to equate God of infinity as two asymptotes of a curve, on a graph that no one except he can reach...he is infinite in being..

I guess I was searching for God in my own way. Earlier in my early teens, I was in awe at all the lights in the sky and knew my Creator made them all....

And so back to the time of the complete change in my life.....I was a little apprehensive in what I was going to be in store for, what was this chap bringing into my house, to hear what?

Ok, He arrived around 7 pm with Bible in hand, and it was a weekday I believe in the 1st week of April 1974 before Easter.

Before he could even speak and open the Bible, something truly overcame me, possessed me, never felt like it in my life before.....my wife could see a change in my appearance....

sip sip..back in a wee bit..

• Love
Reactions: Ritajanice

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
God is the "one who chooses" what?

Calvin teaches..."God is the one who decided before you were born to NOT CHOOSE YOU To Believe, so that you have no choice to trust in Christ and then go to Hell for being a Christ Rejector".

See that?

Welcome to : Calvinism..

Its Theological Insanity that teaches that God wont let you choose to believe in Jesus, and then sends you to Hell for being a Christ Rejector.
God chooses to make us Born Again..man plays no part in that..zilch.

So, yes, God chooses who are his sheep..yes or no?

There is nowhere in Gods word that says, I choose to be Born Again..and those who do believe must be Born Again, you can’t believe in God without the witness of the Holy Spirit.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@APAK .....God is not a Calvinist, and the Holy Spirit is certainly not one, so, do us a favor and not state that THOSE are the reason you are a Calvinist.
As that is offensive to Truth.
blah blah blah...are you speaking to me Behold as you are telling your own story here, once again. It's you and you alone, and it's definitely not mine or my words and what I said.

You never give folks a chance to explain themselves. And many won't after you bombard them with your empty threats and warnings that you design yourself, and for what meaningful purpose is beyond me..

You ram the Cross in their faces as you are somehow afraid of losing sight of it...a sign of desperation..?

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@Ritajanice ....so, I invited this person into my home one even after work with my wife present.

You see I was always interested in God, as the creator of the universe and people and such. I was also inclined to the sciences and mathematics...even tried to equate God of infinity as two asymptotes of a curve, on a graph that no one except he can reach...he is infinite in being..

I guess I was searching for God in my own way. Earlier in my early teens, I was in awe at all the lights in the sky and knew my Creator made them all....

And so back to the time of the complete change in my life.....I was a little apprehensive in what I was going to be in store for, what was this chap bringing into my house, to hear what?

Ok, He arrived around 7 pm with Bible in hand, and it was a weekday I believe in the 1st week of April 1974 before Easter.

Before he could even speak and open the Bible, something truly overcame me, possessed me, never felt like it in my life before.....my wife could see a change in my appearance....

sip sip..back in a wee bit..
Yes..I understand..looking back, even though I was in complete darkness..I too was searching for God and didn’t even know it..he was drawing us to Jesus ,Brother..I understand every word you are saying.

I had the Spirit testify to my spirit that I was his child, and I knew it was the Holy Spirit indwelling my spirit and manifesting himself their/ he lives in my spirit..that was the Living spiritual rebirth..my testimony and belief.

It blew my mind and my family thought I had gone mad when I shared my testimony with them.

How can we explain the rebirth..we can’t...we just have the witness, the Living Holy Spirit in our heart,who lives in us permanently.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
And you know that 100% in your spirit...why, because chooses his children..you do not..you have no say in the matter.

On any given Sunday, in any Mainline USA Denomination, such as Baptist, or Methodist, or Presbyterian, or even Assembly of God.. ..

At the end of the Sunday morning service, the Pastor is going to say this..

"now, with every head bowed and every eye closed, """

And then he will give the Gospel, and THEN say......>"if you've not received Christ as your Savior, and you know you should, ""

or, "If God is dealing with you"....

Now see that?

That is God ".. doing this....>Jesus said...>"If i be lifted up (on the Cross) i will draw ALL people to me"..

And that Pastor, who can be me, as an Evangelist, is putting out that Gospel, and God's Holy Spirit is "moving on hearts"..

So, that happens, all the time.... all over the world.

But here is the thing......the person being Drawn, who KNOWS they are being drawn, has the right to choose what they do next..

Whereas Calvin teaches......>"no, God makes you believe".. "you are forced.. pre-destined".. and that is a LIE.

God offers Salvation but He does not force it on you.
Its the person who hears the call, knows its true, and then DECIDES.

Calvin says..."Nope.....you are FORCED to believe it"., and that is a Lie.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
On any given Sunday, in any Mainline USA Denomination, such as Baptist, or Methodist, or Presbyterian, or even Assembly of God.. ..

At the end of the Sunday morning service, the Pastor is going to say this..

"now, with every head bowed and every eye closed, """

And then he will give the Gospel, and THEN say......>"if you've not received Christ as your Savior, and you know you should, ""

or, "If God is dealing with you"....

Now see that?

That is God ".. doing this....>Jesus said...>"If i be lifted up (on the Cross) i will draw ALL people to me"..

And that Pastor, who can be me, as an Evangelist, is putting out that Gospel, and God's Holy Spirit is "moving on hearts"..

So, that happens, all the time.... all over the world.

But here is the thing......the person being Drawn, who KNOWS they are being drawn, has the right to choose what they do next..

Whereas Calvin teaches......>"no, God makes you believe".. "you are forced.. pre-destined".. and that is a LIE.

God offers Salvation but He does not force it on you.
Its the person who hears the call, knows its true, and then DECIDES.

Calvin says..."Nope.....you are FORCED to believe it"., and that is a Lie.
As I have said Brother..we have all the same Spirit...

Yet every single persons testimony is different to ours.

I used to think, everyone must be Born Again the same way as me..” WRONG” thinking..

That’s why I apologised to @Rightglory ...we have no business questioning him over his faith imo...he is Born Again...and only God knows who are his,xx

Why do we keep questioning others salvation?

Is that not judging?

Saying one doesn’t know what Born Again means..they need to stop being a hypocrite and accusing the brethren of what they too do themselves.

The HYPOCRISY of them!!

Status
Not open for further replies.