• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
View attachment 30557

There will be three Raptures. After the first Rapture, the Lord removes His protection that has safeguarded the world from the worst of calamities. Then, the Cosmos takes it’s natural course. Very shortly, the entire world will go through the Great Dying.

The Great Dying and the Three Raptures

Whoo hoo, Hullabaloo!!!

What a bunch of hireling garbage!

God's Word teaches ONLY ONE return of Lord Jesus Christ to gather His 'faithful' Church; it is AFTER... the tribulation of those days like He said in Matthew 24 and Mark 13.

WARNING BRETHREN:
Pre-trib Rapture Theory authors like Hal Lindsay and Tim LaHaye have for a long time played on the emotions of the GULLIBLE with the FALSE pre-trib rapture theory, using SCENES OF DESTRUCTION, WWIII, AND ALL OUT CHAOS as a SCARE TACTIC against the Biblically illiterate!!!

Their idea is to SCARE YOU into fearing to go through the coming "great tribulation", and thus stop... your study in God's Word for yourself!!!

Matt 24:29-31
Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

And He shall send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
KJV

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whoo hoo, Hullabaloo!!!

What a bunch of hireling garbage!

God's Word teaches ONLY ONE return of Lord Jesus Christ to gather His 'faithful' Church; it is AFTER... the tribulation of those days like He said in Matthew 24 and Mark 13.

WARNING BRETHREN:
Pre-trib Rapture Theory authors like Hal Lindsay and Tim LaHaye have for a long time played on the emotions of the GULLIBLE with the FALSE pre-trib rapture theory, using SCENES OF DESTRUCTION, WWIII, AND ALL OUT CHAOS as a SCARE TACTIC against the Biblically illiterate!!!

Their idea is to SCARE YOU into fearing to go through the coming "great tribulation", and thus stop... your study in God's Word for yourself!!!

Matt 24:29-31
Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And He shall send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
KJV
i think there are 10 Raptures = one for each of the 10 Commandments
AND
since 10 is the number associated with Tribulation there MUST be 10 Raptures..............
AND
since there were 10 Virgins in the Parable of Matthew ch25 this proves my theory is true and undeniable

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
AND
since 10 is the number associated with Tribulation there MUST be 10 Raptures..............
AND
since there were 10 Virgins in the Parable of Matthew ch25 this proves my theory is true and undeniable
Not worth a response.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
View attachment 30557

There will be three Raptures. After the first Rapture, the Lord removes His protection that has safeguarded the world from the worst of calamities. Then, the Cosmos takes it’s natural course. Very shortly, the entire world will go through the Great Dying.

The Great Dying and the Three Raptures
AND
AND

This is the proven formula for understanding pre-trib rapture............

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
AND
AND

This is the proven formula for understanding pre-trib rapture............
Not worth a response.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Got ya three times - Matthew 18:3

At that time the disciples came to Jesus, saying, “Who then is greatest in the kingdom of heaven?”

Then Jesus called a little child to Him, set him in the midst of them, and said, “Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore whoever humbles himself as this little child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Whoever receives one little child like this in My name receives Me.

Rapture and End Times

Apr 19, 2020
USA
raptureandendtimes.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Totally agrees With The Pure/Preserved Word Of Truth, Rightly Divided. Amen:

THREE Future "raptures!":​

Mid-Trib? = In the Time Of Jacob's (Israel's 'woman') Trouble:

(2) witnesses "ascended up to heaven" (Rev 11:11-12 KJV), And:

(3) 144,000 "sealed on earth" (Rev 7:4-8 KJV), and then "redeemed {raptured?}
from the earth, And found before *The Throne Of God" (14:3-5 KJV)

Rightly Divided (2 Timothy 2:15) From “Things That Differ” (online)

However, prior to these, when The Current Dispensation of Grace Is Closed = Pre-Trib!:

(1) our "The Body Of CHRIST's" (ONE New 'man' [ Not 'bride' ] - Ephesians 2:15) #:

Great GRACE Departure To Heaven!
(Romans - Philemon, Especially 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 Comfort! [ critics don't have? ];
1 Corinthians 15:51-52 KJV) More, in depth, here:

See you in God’s Great GloryLand! ♫ :innocent:

Precious friend(s):

Grace, Peace, And JOY In Christ, And In His Word Of Truth, Rightly
Divided (+ I and II)
!

Excellent comments! Thank you for your support!!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is only ONE future return of Jesus Christ per God's Word.

Those who try to turn it into 3 show they have LEFT THE SCRIPTURES, and are not interested in telling the Truth.

So beware FAITHFUL BRETHREN, for these 'crept in unawares' work against Christ Jesus with their lies against His Word.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now is the Time to remove all leaven of falsehood and to nourish your spirit with TRUTH.

TRUTH
#1 - Matthew chapter24 pertains to:
a.) His Church/Elect/Saints/Believers = John 3:25-30 and Colossians 3:1-17 , 1 Peter 1:1-12 , Matt 23:37-39 , Romans ch11

b.) the GOSPEL is the Era/Time Period called 'Dispensation of Grace' = Matthew 24:14
And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

TRUTH
#2 - Antichrist comes BEFORE the LORD Jesus Christ = spoken by the OT Prophets, Gospel, Apostles, Revelation
a.) Daniel 7:24-25 and Revelation chapters 12, 13, 14
The ten horns are ten kings
Who shall arise from this kingdom.
And another shall rise after them;
He shall be different from the first ones,
And shall subdue three kings.
He shall speak pompous words against the Most High,
Shall persecute the saints of the Most High,
And shall intend to change times and law.
Then the saints shall be given into his hand
For a time and times and half a time.

b.) 1 John 2:18
Children, it is the last hour; and just as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have appeared. This is how we know it is the last hour. They went out from us, but they did not belong to us. For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us. But their departure made it clear that none of them belonged to us.

c.) 2 Thessalonians 2:1-8
Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come. Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time. For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way. And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming.