The great fundamentalist lie!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The great fundamentalist lie!
Masquerading as truth!

Saul
Pride
Hatered for Christ and Christians
Heretic
Fundamentalist

Paul
Humble
Saint
Faithful Christian
Love of Christ and Christians

Saul thought he was doing the will of God and acting righteously

Acts 9:1 And Saul, yet breathing out threatenings and slaughter against the disciples of the Lord, went unto the high priest,

2 And desired of him letters to Damascus to the synagogues, that if he found any of this way, whether they were men or women, he might bring them bound unto Jerusalem.

3 And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven:

4 And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?

5 And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

6 And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.

13 Then Ananias answered, Lord, I have heard by many of this man, how much evil he hath done to thy saints at Jerusalem:

Then the risen Christ appeared!
The blinding light of truth prevailed!

So be it with all those who sit in the error of rigorous puritanical fundamentalism!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No response sweet!
Sweet? This means what? Do you realize that many people, myself certainly included, do not read most of the posts on this forum for lack of time. What does "sweet" mean as you have used it?

Berserk

Apr 13, 2019
Colville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
theefaith doesn't realize that "Saul" didn't change his name to "Paul;" rather, "Saul" is the Hebrew name and "Paul" is its Greek equivalent. So the audience, Greek or Hebrew, determined which form to use!

Reactions: Taken

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
theefaith doesn't realize that "Saul" didn't change his name to "Paul;" rather, "Saul" is the Hebrew name and "Paul" is its Greek equivalent. So the audience, Greek or Hebrew, determined which form to use!

like it makes a difference

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Most of what he says twists Scripture.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not possible my friend

RW Schambach saying… The Holy Ghost!
With great crowd rejoicing!

RW Schambach saying… A man of God must be filled with The Holy Ghost!
With greater crowd rejoicing!

Reactions: amadeus

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

RW Schambach saying… A man of God must be filled with The Holy Ghost!
With greater crowd rejoicing!

thats a good one!
Why not peter popoff!
or Roloff!

none are apostles
None have any authority from Christ at all!

none have anything to do with God or Christ or the HS
Outside the church there is no salvation

all heretics, schismatics, and apostates are outside the one true church founded by Christ on Peter!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
there is only one true church Jn 10:16
And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd. - John 10:16

And other sheep I have… Orthodox, Catholic, Protestant, Methodist, etc…
Which are not of this fold… Jewish
One fold - Christianity
One shepherd- Christ Jesus

The purpose of Revelation was to reveal what was going to come to pass.... The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John.... - Revelation 1:1

The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches. Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks; - Revelation 1:20 - Revelation 2:1

Ephesus - Messianic - Beginning with the Apostle to the Circumcision, Peter
Smyrna - Martyr - Beginning with the Apostle to the Un-Circumcision, Paul
Pergamos - Orthodoxy formed in this time... Pergos is a tower... Needed in the dark ages
Thyatira - Catholicism formed in this time - The spirit of Jezebel is to control and to dominate.
Sardis - Protestantism formed in this time- A sardius is a gem - elegant yet hard and rigid
Philadelphia - Wesleyism formed in this time - To be sanctioned is to acquire it with love.
Laodicea - Charismatic movement formed in this time - Beginning with DL Moody, the first to make money off of ministry

Candlesticks - Seven church congregations
Stars - Individuals within the congregations, all held in the right hand of Christ
Seals - The seven seals sealed each congregation within the lambs book of life

And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon. - Revelation 5:4

If this interpretation is not correct why all the ado?

254811_e2605e7ea7d44a55b55ec8f9edea64a9.png

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
there is only one true church Jn 10:16
Those of the true church do not go around molesting little boys! The Roman Catholic Church has paid almost $4 billion in settlements for sexual abuse claims throughout the country, and this number is expected to keep rising!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd. - John 10:16

And other sheep I have… Orthodox, Catholic, Protestant, Methodist, etc…
Which are not of this fold… Jewish
One fold - Christianity
One shepherd- Christ Jesus

The purpose of Revelation was to reveal what was going to come to pass.... The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John.... - Revelation 1:1

The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches. Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks; - Revelation 1:20 - Revelation 2:1

Ephesus - Messianic - Beginning with the Apostle to the Circumcision, Peter
Smyrna - Martyr - Beginning with the Apostle to the Un-Circumcision, Paul
Pergamos - Orthodoxy formed in this time... Pergos is a tower... Needed in the dark ages
Thyatira - Catholicism formed in this time - The spirit of Jezebel is to control and to dominate.
Sardis - Protestantism formed in this time- A sardius is a gem - elegant yet hard and rigid
Philadelphia - Wesleyism formed in this time - To be sanctioned is to acquire it with love.
Laodicea - Charismatic movement formed in this time - Beginning with DL Moody, the first to make money off of ministry

Candlesticks - Seven church congregations
Stars - Individuals within the congregations, all held in the right hand of Christ
Seals - The seven seals sealed each congregation within the lambs book of life

And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon. - Revelation 5:4

If this interpretation is not correct why all the ado?

254811_e2605e7ea7d44a55b55ec8f9edea64a9.png

no the other sheep are unchurched, unbelievers, who will hear and be converted to Christ and his one true church

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those of the true church do not go around molesting little boys! The Roman Catholic Church has paid almost $4 billion in settlements for sexual abuse claims throughout the country, and this number is expected to keep rising!

where does the church teach them to do so?
These are men, fallen sinners like us all
And there have been waves of infiltration into the priesthood and seminary’s since the 1930’s by the communists and the homo’s in the 60’s
And that has never been part of the true church only the apostate modernist Vatican 2 counterfeit

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
no the other sheep are unchurched, unbelievers, who will hear and be converted to Christ and his one true church
What of the Orthodox? Who have seniority over the Catholic Church?