the great Jewish "distress"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He threw satan into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time.

The Thousand Year Reign has NOT begun. It will NOT begin until the Lord Returns and Resurrects those who have died in Him - AMEN
The Scripture cannot lie.
Your downfall is you believe there will be a literal 1,000 year Millennial Kingdom on this earth, at the return of Jesus Christ

Dave a Literal Millennial Kingdom on this Earth is found no place in scripture, as you promote man's fabrication as a fact, when it's a fairy tale

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He threw satan into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time.

The Thousand Year Reign has NOT begun. It will NOT begin until the Lord Returns and Resurrects those who have died in Him - AMEN
Dave many Millennialist try to push Ezekiel of as a "Future" Millennial Kingdom on this earth, it's a "Lie"

As clearly shown, Ezekiel Chapter 43 showed the temple "Pattern" to the House of Israel in the Babylonian Captivity let "Them" measure, Ezekiel was instructed to write the ordinances and law in "Their" sight, that "They" keep them, not some future generation as many "Falsely" claim

The temple seen in Ezekiel Chapters 40-46 is nothing more than the 2nd Zerubbabel Temple built 536BC after the Babylonian Captivity, where animal sacrifice for "Sin" was was instructed by "God", prior to the shed blood of Jesus Christ on Calvary, don't be deceived

Ezekiel 43:10-11 & 19-21KJV
10 Thou son of man, shew the house to the house of Israel, that they may be ashamed of their iniquities: and let them measure the pattern.
11 And if they be ashamed of all that they have done, shew them the form of the house, and the fashion thereof, and the goings out thereof, and the comings in thereof, and all the forms thereof, and all the ordinances thereof, and all the forms thereof, and all the laws thereof: and write it in their sight, that they may keep the whole form thereof, and all the ordinances thereof, and do them.

19 And thou shalt give to the priests the Levites that be of the seed of Zadok, which approach unto me, to minister unto me, saith the Lord God, a young bullock for a sin offering.
20 And thou shalt take of the blood thereof, and put it on the four horns of it, and on the four corners of the settle, and upon the border round about: thus shalt thou cleanse and purge it.
21 Thou shalt take the bullock also of the sin offering, and he shall burn it in the appointed place of the house, without the sanctuary.

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The book of Job before the cross - Yes.
Even so, the Apostle Peter wrote by the Holy Spirit that satan is NOT bound or locked up - he is FREE and still roaming even now.
Scripture cannot lie - Be sober-minded and alert. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.
1 Peter 5:8

Which can happen if the binding is spiritual

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Dave there isnt a Kingdom On Eartg Seen Below, Its A Fabricated Fairy Tale Of Man

Revelation 20:1-6 Isnt A Millennial Kingdom On This Earth, Dont Be Deceived

Can you find the things claimed by those teaching a Literal 1,000 year Millennial Kingdom On This Earth in Revelation 20:1-6 below?

1.) Physical Earthly Kingdom?
2.) Physical Earthly Throne?
3.) Physical Mortal Humans?

The Above Claims (Don't Exist)

Revelation 20:1-6 Is 100% In The Lords (Spiritual) Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God, Christ

100% Spiritual Realm, No "Literal" Time

2 Peter 3:8KJV
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Revelation 20:1-6KJV
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which can happen if the binding is spiritual
I agree Marty, spiritual binding Gods the Boss

Satan is bound in the spiritual from deceiving the nations to battle, it cant take place until the 6th vial is poured out in Revelation 16:12, then satan is loosed to deceive the nations

Just as Satan was bound from "Killing" Job, Satan is bound by the 6th vial, and we are allowed to read this before our eyes

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
As previously noted, Revelation 20:7-8 interprets (Deceive The Nations) in Revelation 20:3, and that is (Deceice The Nations) to battle, and you know this is truth Marty, it's not about Job, the scripture interprets itself in context

Once again sure but it’s spiritual battle. Battles can be physical and spiritual

Remember
Ephesians 6:12-13
King James Version

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once again sure but it’s spiritual battle. Battles can be physical and spiritual

Remember
Ephesians 6:12-13
King James Version

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
I Agree, same applies to Kingdoms

They can be in a literal world, or a spiritual kingdom as seen in Revelation 20:1-6, Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God, Christ (Spiritual)

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your downfall is you believe there will be a literal 1,000 year Millennial Kingdom on this earth, at the return of Jesus Christ

Dave a Literal Millennial Kingdom on this Earth is found no place in scripture, as you promote man's fabrication as a fact, when it's a fairy tale

One thousand years as commanded by the Lord Jesus Christ.

When did it begin?

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I see what you see, yes the only thing that keeps us from being deceived is the Spirit of Truth whom the world cannot receive.

For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,
casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ.
But even this does not show satan is bound and locked up - ONLY cast out of our minds when we submit to God and His Word.

I don’t see satan as physically bound and locked up only bound by the spirit from deceiving the nations through the power of the gospel

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One thousand years as commanded by the Lord Jesus Christ.

When did it begin?
Is it one literal day, or one thousand literal years seen below?

8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Is it a literal thousand hills or all hills?

Psalm 50:10KJV
10 For every beast of the forest is mine, and the cattle upon a thousand hills.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree Marty, spiritual binding Gods the Boss

Satan is bound in the spiritual from deceiving the nations to battle, it cant take place until the 6th vial is poured out in Revelation 16:12, then satan is loosed to deceive the nations

Just as Satan was bound from "Killing" Job, Satan is bound by the 6th vial, and we are allowed to read this before our eyes

OK, let's go with that - satan was never locked up and he was never 'bound' from roaming the earth.

But stretch out Your hand and strike his flesh and bones, and he will surely curse You to Your face.”
Very well,” said the LORD to Satan. “He is in your hands, but you must spare his life.”
So Satan went out from the presence of the LORD and infected Job with terrible boils from the soles of his feet to the crown of his head.

Satan is NOT bound at all but FREE to roam and harm Job, only PREVENTED from taking Job's life.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t see satan as physically bound and locked up only bound by the spirit from deceiving the nations through the power of the gospel

Nope - that is against Scripture and Scripture cannot lie;

And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing.
The god of this age (satan) has blinded the minds of unbelievers so they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 2 Corinthians 4:5

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok we disagree in part

As I have clearly stated satan is bound in the spiritual by the 6th vial from literally deceiving the nations to battle in earth's realm, and this deception will be devils in false miracles going forth to the kings of the earth Revelation 16:12-15 to gather them to battle

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok we disagree in part

As I have clearly stated satan is bound from literally deceiving the nations to battle, and this deception will be devils in false miracles going forth to the kings of the earth Revelation 16:12-15

When did this occur - When did the thousand years begin

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is it one literal day, or one thousand literal years seen below?

Is it a literal thousand hills or all hills?

Psalm 50:10KJV
10 For every beast of the forest is mine, and the cattle upon a thousand hills.

When did it begin - these scriptures, which i believe, do not address when the thousand years/one day began.

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Nope - that is against Scripture and Scripture cannot lie;

And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing.
The god of this age (satan) has blinded the minds of unbelievers so they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 2 Corinthians 4:5

But that verse says unbelievers I’m talking about believers. Since the cross multi millions of gentiles have become believers.

The power of the gospel binds satan from deceiving the person who accepts the gospel

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK, let's go with that - satan was never locked up and he was never 'bound' from roaming the earth.

But stretch out Your hand and strike his flesh and bones, and he will surely curse You to Your face.”
Very well,” said the LORD to Satan. “He is in your hands, but you must spare his life.”
So Satan went out from the presence of the LORD and infected Job with terrible boils from the soles of his feet to the crown of his head.

Satan is NOT bound at all but FREE to roam and harm Job, only PREVENTED from taking Job's life.
Just as satan is currently bound by the 6th vial in Revelation 16:12 from deceiving the nations to battle

At no place in Revelation 20:1-9 is (Deceive The Nations) interpreted satan is bound from bringing evil in this world, as Revelation 20:7-8 clearly interprets (Deceive The Nations) is to battle

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When did it begin - these scriptures, which i believe, do not address when the thousand years/one day began.
Dave it explains the Lords eternal realm of no earthly time, Jesus Christ Is The Alpha And Omega

The Thousand Years Reigning With Christ In Revelation 20:4-6, Are The Dead Souls Entering The Eternal Realm Of The Lord, Its That Simple

One Day Is A Thousand, It Could Be One Day Is A Zillion, Jesus Is The Alpha And Omega, The Beginning And The End

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But that verse says unbelievers I’m talking about believers. Since the cross multi millions of gentiles have become believers.

The power of the gospel binds satan from deceiving the person who accepts the gospel
Revelation 20:1-9 isnt talking about deception and the gospel, its directly talking about dexeption and Kings gathering to Battle

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yes, the Gospel protects the believers minds - but not the world - therefore satan is free , still roaming the earth and deceiving the nations, just as the scripture declares.