The Great Reset, aka Of Great Tribulation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just as the Lamb was slain before the foundation of the world, so too Satan fell as a star from heaven to earth before the world began. Which was the beginning of light, but also darkness. This is the "half of time" (or dividing of time) spoken of by Daniel, which has been since the beginning. The locus and scorpions which come out of the pit are the agents of Satan, of the darkness and evil. Their work is from the beginning to the end.
Yes, Jesus did say in Luke 10:
[17] And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.
[18] And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.
When that took place, of satan being cast out of heaven and onto the earth, it had to have been after this global earth was created, but not before the first appearance of Christ in the likeness of our flesh. Rev. 12:1-17.

Though those prophetic scriptures are quite intense about satan and his angels being cast out of heaven and onto the earth, when we view the book of Job, we are shown that satan (Lucifer) at that time, was able and allowed to approach God and accuse God of protecting Job, thus receiving God's permission to tempt and try the faith of Job.
Job 1:6-12

In Rev. 12:5-11 we see that the "accuser" satan, no longer has access to heaven or God Himself, and is now bound "in chains of darkeness" (2 Peter 2:4, Jude 1:6, Rev. 20:1-3), which is meaning that he does not have any light/knowledge of the Truth of God, and how God's Truth (Jesus) has been, and still is, taking up residence in all who repent towards God, through faith in Jesus. Rom. 8:8-9, 1 John 5:12-13, Rev. 3:20.

Last edited:

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, Jesus did say in Luke 10:
[17] And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.
[18] And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.
When that took place, of satan being cast out of heaven and onto the earth, it had to have been after this global earth was created, but not before the first appearance of Christ in the likeness of our flesh. Rev. 12:1-17.

Though those prophetic scriptures are quite intense about satan and his angels being cast out of heaven and onto the earth, when we view the book of Job, we are shown that satan (Lucifer) at that time, was able and allowed to approach God and accuse God of protecting Job, thus receiving God's permission to tempt and try the faith of Job.
Job 1:6-12

In Rev. 12:5-11 we see that the "accuser" satan, no longer has access to heaven or God Himself, and is now bound "in chains of darkeness" (2 Peter 2:4, Jude 1:6, Rev. 20:1-3), which is meaning that he does not have any light/knowledge of the Truth of God, and how God's Truth (Jesus) has been, and still is, taking up residence in all who repent towards God, through faith in Jesus. Rom. 8:8-9, 1 John 5:12-13, Rev. 3:20.
Indeed. It is in such passages that the actual timing of events is revealed, not so much as chronologically according to what we perceive it to be, but according to God in whom such chronology is not divided, but the same (yesterday, today, and forever). As it is written: "before the foundation of the world", eluded to as "silence in heaven for half an hour"--the dividing of time, merely as before and after.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Indeed. It is in such passages that the actual timing of events is revealed, not so much as chronologically according to what we perceive it to be, but according to God in whom such chronology is not divided, but the same (yesterday, today, and forever). As it is written: "before the foundation of the world", eluded to as "silence in heaven for half an hour"--the dividing of time, merely as before and after.
I do hear what you are saying. I also am not dogmatic in following prophetic scripture chronologically.
Because the Salvation plan of God, for this present Age of His Grace, was to be kept secret until the first manifestation of Jesus, the prophets were never allowed to know in which of the three manifestations of Jesus, their words were going to be fulfilled.
1. Past- in mortal flesh to Israel first.
2. Present- in the Spirit to all who are of faith.
3. Future- in His Immortality of a consuming fire.

Last edited:

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do hear what you are saying. I also am not dogmatic in following prophetic scripture chronologically.
Because the Salvation plan of God, for this present Age of His Grace, was to be kept secret until the first manifestation of Jesus, the prophets were never allowed to know in which of the three manifestations of Jesus, their words were going to be fulfilled.
1. Past- in mortal flesh to Israel first.
2. Present- in the Spirit to all who are of faith.
3. Future- in His Immortality of a consuming fire.
:) I understand. Nonetheless, "today" is the time of salvation (without regard to chronology).

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:) I understand. Nonetheless, "today" is the time of salvation (without regard to chronology).
Chronology dependent upon the Gospel.

"And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come."

Reactions: Earburner

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Earburner ~

Every day there is a battle going on. On a small scale you can liken it to Sports. This and That. Us and Them. Strategies, Plans, and Defining who’s with who. This slogan, this name, this city, this team, this color, this seat, this hope, this chance, this wager....
The Seen, the Outcome, the Obvious quick observation...KEY...DIVISION.

Same thing occurs in families, neighborhoods, schools, politics, religions, foreigners; etc.

Does Not matter, What/Who is being DIVIDED.
What does matter, is WHO is the ”MASTER” of the DIVIDED.

Scripture broadly speaks about that very topic.
God expressly spoke about that very topic.
Jesus expressly spoke about that very topic.

Ex 8:
[23] And I will put a division between my people and thy people: to morrow shall this sign be.

Luke 12:
[51] Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:

John 7:
[43] So there was a division among the people because of him.

KEY...DIVISION....between and among PEOPLE.

ULTIMATE MASTER...? Satan...or Lord God

Fools gold Master...? Men...Idols...Buildings...Statues...Laws...Treaties...

All Power comes from God. Presently satan is the Prince (MASTER OF) THIS WORLD. (Earth).

Remember...
Jesus’ teachings...His Kingdom is not “OF” this world?
Jesus’ teachings...The difference between being “IN” this world or “OF” this world?
Gods’ teachings...My PEOPLE, Come OUT “OF” her?
FEW of PEOPLE, would elect and choose to be OUT “OF” this world?

Yes, there is a huge battle being effected, by men, influenced by “their Master, Prince satan”.
Yes, threats, intimidation, secret planning, dictation, force, IS HOW satan’s Foot-soldiers operate.

* Note the difference....between MASTERS... elect and choose...or force?

* NO Choice, is the WAY of the WICKED men.

Biden has repeatedly revealed which side of the DIVISION he stands.
Biden has repeatedly revealed his stance is the PEOPLE have put their FAITH “in him” and “he is the savior of the soul of America”....and not to forget, it is all bonafide, Because the Pope has blessed him and his efforts... gag!

Yes, men are instruments and pawns of World Tribulation(S) now....
Yes, God has Huge Tribulation(S) and Woes (once Again) prepared for this World as has not been experienced since the Great Flood.

Trust IN God....Come out OF Her...Be IN Christ the Lord...and you will never Fail.

Meantime...the forcing dictation?
Know WHO “THEM” are.
If you are not OF THEM, ignore THEM.

Glory to God,
Taken
doesn't matter, Biden or not. The previous administration was a nightmare as well.

Matthew 24 shows it will get worse and worse--we don't need to blame one man. There are many-- Politicizing everything makes no sense.
You know what the big picture is--man is waxing worse and worse. If you want to make a difference, make sure as many as you can can hear the gospel. And the gospel shall be preached into all the world for a witness, and then the end shall come.
God has got the rest handled.

Reactions: David in NJ

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Chronology dependent upon the Gospel.

"And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come."

Indeed, there is a side to all this (the truth from God) that breaks all things down into the even daily details and increments and moment to moment terms of men and this world...that more importantly "is the same yesterday, today, and forever" in God--if in fact the one position is being left behind and the other is being attained.

So, the question becomes: How shall we therefore live? Should we lean back into and live by the ways of men and this world that we are being taken out of, or should we instead lean into God and consider all things according to His terms? And what then about rendering to Caesar--are we to give over to this world what God has even allowed, even after we have become not of this world? What are we if we do--part of the problem ongoing, or actually part of the solution?

Indeed, How shall we therefore live? I submit that we should live--even in the world, according to what and who is in us, and not according to our place of being in this world. And therefore (if you haven't noticed) that is how I approach every thread and issue...even as if a fool unaware of the would-be reality of the things of this world which so many others live by.

Last edited:
Reactions: David in NJ