The Great Tribulation now

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

NayborBear

Jan 21, 2020
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I DO believe we are living in the days (to some?....daze).
Revelation 9:
17 And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.
18 By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.
19 For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails: for their tails were like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt.

Now this "1/3rd part of man killed/" is not nor should be considered numerical of numbers of the population. No! But should be considered the 1/3rd part of each individual man and/or woman. (according to the following verses of ch.9)

I do believe we are in the days of tribulation which has never been seen, nor which afterwards shall never be again!

And the reason some of these things cannot be orally spoken? Is because, like the Apostle Paul said when he wasn't sure that his "experience" was "in the body or out of the body....things which are unspeakable."
But? they can be written!
Probably wondering why Paul didn't write them down?
I believe it is because the Gospel was just getting started, and it was just too much meat for young ears to endure.
But that was over 2,000 years ago!

Oh yeah brothers we are in the last days of this earth/heaven age! Or timeline, or historical/cultural cycle, or however one may wish to "rationalize" through these filters of mind, heart, soul, and flesh. Because somewheres through all these "filters" (if you will), is going to be those parts of each individual in which it turns into (a) folly.

This should also give hints as to why the "name and number of the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit? Is man!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So yes, this has been revealed to me, as it is very obviously truth in the scriptures. and I am sure lots of other people can also say the same thing.

Now if you do not have this understanding then the Book of Daniel has not been unsealed for you to understand. As such, what you post is not a faithful post on what is recorded in the scriptures.

And yours is, because like you said, this has been revealed to you...
Sure it has. I don't believe your revelation came from God.

Now, we can try and argue out our differences, but I see no fruitful outcome will happen in doing so.

I would suggest that we agree to disagree and not make claims of each other that are hurtful and untrue with respect to our relationship with God.

YOU are the one that told me the truth has not been revealed to me but only to you, much earlier in this thread, yes you started it yourself. Now when faced with scriptural evidence, your still holding on to what is also known as a private interpretation.

I also state this: -

If this is not true then I am a false witness of what has been recorded in the Scriptures which can be plainly discerned by those who have been granted this understanding by God to understand what has been written by the Prophets and sealed up until the Time of the End.

Scott, I am willing to be labelled as a false prophet, if what I have posted is not true or does not happen. Are you also willing to be labelled as a false prophet if what you have posted is not true or does not happen.

Now, you have stated that the Great Tribulation occurs for three and a half years and that this is still to occur in our distant future after which the Saints will receive their inheritance of the whole earth. This is true, it will occur towards the very end of the three and a half age period and then the Great White Throne Room Judgement will occur.

Now the Statue prophecy, of Daniel 2, has no connection, prophetically, with the beasts of Daniel 7, although the earthly kingdoms/empires that manifest the heavenly beasts may be represented within the nations that will have dominion over the land of the Chaldeans/Babylon. The beasts of Daniel 7, including the Little Horn, are wicked fallen heavenly hosts that stir up the sea such that their respective dominant characteristics are manifested within the people groups, kingdoms/nations, empires that chose to live for a time within the respective dominions of the four heavenly beasts. Now since the wicked fallen heavenly hosts that are the actual beasts described in the scriptures, have existed for many ages, even from the time of the fall of Satan, what we see within the history of mankind of the earth, is that the people groups, kingdoms/nations and empires ebb and flow in and out of the influence of the respective beasts that the people groups, kingdoms/nations and empires chose to live in for a time. The beasts that rise up out of the sea are manifestations of the respective fallen heavenly host who are the beasts as described by Daniel as the winds of heaven.

I have been consistently arguing this perspective on forums for over 10 years now as I believe that the demonization of Rome as the four beast during the time of the Reformation and the formation of the Protestant denominations has provided the wrong understanding that we should have of the Daniel Prophecies. As can be seen on this forum, there is much hurt between the RCC members and the Protestant members.

I also suggested this: -

Now, we can try and argue out our differences, but I see no fruitful outcome will happen in doing so.

I would suggest that we agree to disagree and not make claims of each other that are hurtful and untrue with respect to our relationship with God.

Have a Good day.

Now, I am willing to be proven wrong by the unfolding of the scriptural prophecies over time. Are you?

Can we just cool this discussion between us and allow time to actually reveal the truth.

Have a good day.