The Holy Spirit

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
It is hard to convince the religious of a living Jesus, and as great a gift as the Holy Spirit that is given to us. Denied by many a friend of few.
ya, it's much easier to store manna for tomorrow, and if everyone else is apparently condoning that, it becomes all the harder to see how Christ is manifest in today. After all, who wants to go outside the camp right

Reactions: amadeus

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I never said what you quoted as me saying.
? well then, i might owe you an apology, but you did not quote me improperly quoting you there, so i dunno what i would be apologizing for yet, wadr. If you never said what i quoted you as saying, then repost the quote, right
are any of these considered "Christian?" Can any of them be said to not have the Spirit?
see, you are not quoted anywhere in here

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I never said what you quoted as me saying.EndTimeWine. You are going to be reported for false witnessing, these looser words are yours and are of no one else ! EndTimeWine!

bbyrd009 said:
yes, twinc, as the First Son, the Good Samaritan, and any practicing Muslim might witness here.
Whether any Christians at all have the Spirit is debatable, i guess. They mostly seem to run on denial=bbyrd009.
AGAIN bbyrd009 said:
yes, twinc, as the First Son, the Good Samaritan, and any practicing Muslim might witness here.
Whether any Christians at all have the Spirit is debatable, i guess. They mostly seem to run on denial

Don't play games with me you child of satan!EndTimeWine
EndTimeWine said No such thing!

bbyrd009said:

the First Son, the Good Samaritan, and any practicing Muslim
are any of these considered "Christian?" Can any of them be said to not have the Spirit?
REPORTING!

Hi there
Just don't forget that this is as open free forum. Everyone can have an opinion. But agree, in sharing our opinions it does leave us open to other people not agreeing with opinions.
It spoils a thread when people just can't get along well, even enjoy disagree agreeably. I often don't agree with him...but we always have fun in our disagreeing.
God does not go into panic mode when we disagree...but I do think He grieves when it gets nasty.

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi there
Just don't forget that this is as open free forum. Everyone can have an opinion. But agree, in sharing our opinions it does leave us open to other people not agreeing with opinions.
It spoils a thread when people just can't get along well, even enjoy disagree agreeably. I often don't agree with him...but we always have fun in our disagreeing.
God does not go into panic mode when we disagree...but I do think He grieves when it gets nasty.
This has nothing to do with disagreeing "By" but rather one applying his words to me and claiming I said them. BIG DIFFERENCE! No one is in panic mode but rather defense mode! The Lord does NOT appreciate false witnessing. You can defend this liar (bbyrd009) all you want. I will NOT accept being falsely accused or wrongly quoted! This forum is open and don't you forget it is a CHRISTIAN forum, if you can not defend me then at least defend that. But know I will always defend the WORD!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Don't play games with me you child of satan!
bbyrd009said:

REPORTING!

We have already lost Job from the Forum.. Is it your agenda to get rid of everyone that you don't agree with. ?:rolleyes:
Amazing that @bbyrd009 has been on this Forum for so long..along with his opinions..and now along comes you, you join the Forum...and start trying to get rid of people!!! Not cool . Your unloving immaturity is showing.

NOT impressed with your kind of "christianity"...it is not showing very well. :oops:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
oh, i think i get you now; you did not say this. but no judgements are being attributed to you here, i hope you see, i just grabbed the phrase from there bc that is where i was at the moment; and you are the one who broke the software, right. I mean it isn't like there is any condemnation or anything in the phrase; it is strictly a descriptor? I can fix it if you like, no biggie

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We have already lost Job from the Forum.. Is it your agenda to get rid of everyone that you don't agree with. ?:rolleyes:
Amazing that @bbyrd009 has been on this Forum for so long..along with his opinions..and now along comes you, you join the Forum...and start trying to get rid of people!!! Not cool . Your unloving immaturity is showing.

NOT impressed with your kind of "christianity"...it is not showing very well. :oops:[/QUOTE
Give me a break! I did not drive out Job, I was the only one who defended Job! Now you prove to be a liar too! And from the looks of things you do NOT have the Wisdom of your years! Defend Truth Not Liars, then maybe, and I mean maybe you will have the wear- with- all to correct me.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
This forum is open and don't you forget it is a CHRISTIAN forum, if you can not defend me then at least defend that.
i will defend that with you, if you just point out how the improper attribution maligned you?
But know I will always defend the WORD!
no offense, but you don't even know what Word is yet, ok, so i understand that you have good intentions, and i respect that, fwiw. lemme know what you wanna do at the broken software issue.

Reactions: Richard_oti

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"By" you prove time and time again to be the comforter of misfits. This because unfortunately they are even lower than you in mentality and you need the accolade of fools to legitimize you. You know -B people who only like C people and those lower. You can not role with A people, you can not STAND when someone is smarter than YOU in the room!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
("Give me a break! I did not drive out Job, I was the only one who defended Job! Now you prove to be a liar too! And from the looks of things you do NOT have the Wisdom of your years! Defend Truth Not Liars, then maybe, and I mean maybe you will have the wear- with- all to correct me.")

ok, you just broke it again, until you insert the ] in the "[quote" there where it got dropped. This is gonna cause no end of confusion, ok

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This has nothing to do with disagreeing "By" but rather one applying his words to me and claiming I said them. BIG DIFFERENCE! No one is in panic mode but rather defense mode! The Lord does NOT appreciate false witnessing. You can defend this liar (bbyrd009) all you want. I will NOT accept being falsely accused or wrongly quoted! This forum is open and don't you forget it is a CHRISTIAN forum, if you can not defend me then at least defend that. But know I will always defend the WORD!

Once again...I cannot agree with the spirit that you are posting in. I see no 'loving correction'...which you could have done with @bbyrd009 if he was wrong. Thankfully I seen him, and others on this Forum actually write things like- " I stand corrected, I misquoted you...sorry for that."

Or like myself, twice at the beginning of this week...write to and misquoted the wrong PERSON!! I had to apologies for getting the person wrong! That gave me a red face.
All I am saying is " take a breath" ...please don't turn into BreadOfLife who has the Forum reputation of being the angriest person on here...and can hardly speak two polite words to anyone.

If as you say, this is indeed a Christian forum...then let us treat people that we like or don't like, politely.

PS..and I find that God Himself is well able to defend His Word...we can speak the Word...but The Word does not need our defence!!! It is not so weak as needing that!! ✟

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
"By" you prove time and time again to be the comforter of misfits. This because unfortunately they are even lower than you in mentality and you need the accolade of fools to legitimize you. You know -B people who only like C people and those lower. You can not role with A people, you can not STAND when someone is smarter than YOU in the room!
are you fam with the concept of "roaring lion?"

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
("Give me a break! I did not drive out Job, I was the only one who defended Job! Now you prove to be a liar too! And from the looks of things you do NOT have the Wisdom of your years! Defend Truth Not Liars, then maybe, and I mean maybe you will have the wear- with- all to correct me.")

ok, you just broke it again, until you insert the ] in the "[quote" there where it got dropped. This is gonna cause no end of confusion, ok

Hey there, who are you speaking to here?
I never said that you caused Job to leave!! Good grief...you two have been twin sparing partners for 'ever'.
No, but I do think Gary/Job has gone....though he hasn't deleted his account..thankfully... I INBOXED him but he hasn't answered. <Sad crying face> I hope it is only for a season.
You and him have always made me smile with your one liners and even seeing you two disagreeing at times.
Maybe he just needs a break. I am sending him blessings...
Hoping you were not think I was speaking to you when I mentioned him?
I just said " we had lost Job"...( last night)