The Holy Spirit

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Hoping you were not think I was speaking to you when I mentioned him?
I just said " we had lost Job"...( last night)
ya, gotcha there, not really sure what happened, as i wasn't here for it? i'd have to be directed to a post to begin reading from or whatever, i guess, prolly not worth it, if he has just gone back into victim mode or whatever. peace, Job.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
"By" you prove time and time again to be the comforter of misfits. This because unfortunately they are even lower than you in mentality and you need the accolade of fools to legitimize you. You know -B people who only like C people and those lower. You can not role with A people, you can not STAND when someone is smarter than YOU in the room!

Oh dear...sadly once more you make yourself foolish and immature..by mud slinging rather than.."Oh okay, will think upon it."
People who just must prove themselves right...only show to the world just how insecure they are.

I see I am wasting my time here. Just go ahead and be a second BOL on the forum where people roll their eyes when reading your angry posts.
How you are perceived is up to you.
Bless you anyway.

And no...I did not say that you were responsible for Jobs exit...even the post that he seemed to take offence at...was not meant at all in a nasty spirit, just the opposite....nor was it even posted in a bad spirit...It just hit Job wrongly.

And yes, I do love, enjoy, and rub shoulders with all sorts ...and I am for sure not a "respecter of persons"...as you seem to be.

Reactions: Richard_oti

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi there
Just don't forget that this is as open free forum. Everyone can have an opinion. But agree, in sharing our opinions it does leave us open to other people not agreeing with opinions.
It spoils a thread when people just can't get along well, even enjoy disagree agreeably. I often don't agree with him...but we always have fun in our disagreeing.
God does not go into panic mode when we disagree...but I do think He grieves when it gets nasty.

You are such a hypocrite it is an open forum as you claim when defending an outward antagonist and Blasphemer of the Word, a mocker toward Christ and others who SINCERELY worship and seek knowledge. Yet in other post say that because (bbyrd009) has been here "SO,SO LONG" some how that takes precedence over TRUTH IN CHRIST? You do not have to accept my kind of Christianity either, you accept "bbyrd009" and whatever precepts he holds. As you said this is an open forum, therefore I will be ME IN CHRIST!

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once again...I cannot agree with the spirit that you are posting in. I see no 'loving correction'...which you could have done with @bbyrd009 if he was wrong. Thankfully I seen him, and others on this Forum actually write things like- " I stand corrected, I misquoted you...sorry for that."

Or like myself, twice at the beginning of this week...write to and misquoted the wrong PERSON!! I had to apologies for getting the person wrong! That gave me a red face.
All I am saying is " take a breath" ...please don't turn into BreadOfLife who has the Forum reputation of being the angriest person on here...and can hardly speak two polite words to anyone.

If as you say, this is indeed a Christian forum...then let us treat people that we like or don't like, politely.

PS..and I find that God Himself is well able to defend His Word...we can speak the Word...but The Word does not need our defence!!! It is not so weak as needing that!! ✟
ADMONISH:
The exact meaning of this formal verb varies in intensity depending generally on who is being corrected. If a child or subordinate is being admonished, it means "scold" or "rebuke" whereas if someone admonishes a person with equal standing, warn or advise are closer synonyms. Definitions of admonish.
No equal standing between bbyrd009 and I nor you and I. So you I will warn and advise, shake off the flees. "bbyrd009" embrace the Saviour or loose your soul=scold and rebuke!

Pisteuo

Jul 31, 2017
Ozarks
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What a mess. I have known bbyrd for years on three different forums. Many don't like the way he speaks in parables or simply do not understand him. But to call him the "child of satan"?? Good grief. It took me a year or so on another forum to understand his distinct way of communicating. But once I did I have learned more from his posts than most anyone else in my time on forums. If that tells you what you need to know about me....good. I'm glad to call him a friend. Wish there were more like him.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What a mess. I have known bbyrd for years on three different forums. Many don't like the way he speaks in parables or simply do not understand him. But to call him the "child of satan"?? Good grief. It took me a year or so on another forum to understand his distinct way of communicating. But once I did I have learned more from his posts than most anyone else in my time on forums. If that tells you what you need to know about me....good. I'm glad to call him a friend. Wish there were more like him.

Good post..what a breath of fresh air..we needed that to remove the smell.
Many blessings. Helen

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
You can say what you will about me
well for my part, i plainly stated that you are forgiven, and i even asked for forgiveness for not really doing that as well as maybe i could have, Job. State how i might make it right in your eyes, and i will prolly do it, ok. Forgiveness is entirely up to you here, and is loosed when you loose it

Reactions: Pisteuo

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
ya, it's much easier to store manna for tomorrow, and if everyone else is apparently condoning that, it becomes all the harder to see how Christ is manifest in today. After all, who wants to go outside the camp right
everyone wants to be "seeing" to be doing that is teh snare the enemy has laid.

Reactions: bbyrd009

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yet in other post say that because (bbyrd009) has been here "SO,SO LONG" some how that takes precedence over TRUTH IN CHRIST?
You do not have to accept my kind of Christianity either, you accept "bbyrd009" and whatever precepts he holds. As you said this is an open forum, therefore I will be ME IN CHRIST!

Sigh. As I said..The Truth never needs defending, TRUTH IS. Period. It stands, always has and always will.

See you don't even read posts correctly. I just got through saying.
@bbyrd009 and myself often disagree on some things..
Neither he or myself "accept" all that the other one believes!! BUT, unlike you...we have fun!
Read a post before you answer in your self-righteous attitude. You are making yourself look silly.
*Neither have you been given the position of the Forums policeman.*

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Say what you want his language I do NOT have to understand , the language of Christ is all I need utter or understand. Your friend (bbyrd started this and I will finish it). Job left because of this non-believers taunts and lies. I was the ONLY ONE who defended Job. (bbyrd is NOT a child of God) Mocking scripture pretty much disqualifies you as such, but rebuking such people does not, and I do!
1 John 3:1-14New King James Version (NKJV)
3 Behold what manner of love the Father has bestowed on us, that we should be called children of God!a]">[a] Therefore the world does not know us,b]">[b] because it did not know Him. 2 Beloved, now we are children of God; and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when He is revealed, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is. 3 And everyone who has this hope in Him purifies himself, just as He is pure.

Sin and the Child of God
4 Whoever commits sin also commits lawlessness, and sin is lawlessness. 5 And you know that He was manifested to take away our sins, and in Him there is no sin. 6 Whoever abides in Him does not sin. Whoever sins has neither seen Him nor known Him.

7 Little children, let no one deceive you. He who practices righteousness is righteous, just as He is righteous. 8 He who sins is of the devil, for the devil has sinned from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil. 9 Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God.

The Imperative of Love
10 In this the children of God and the children of the devil are manifest: Whoever does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor is he who does not love his brother. 11 For this is the message that you heard from the beginning, that we should love one another, 12 not as Cain who was of the wicked one and murdered his brother. And why did he murder him? Because his works were evil and his brother’s righteous.

13 Do not marvel, my brethren, if the world hates you. 14 We know that we have passed from death to life, because we love the brethren. He who does not love his brotherc]">[c] abides in death.
You do not love bbyrd you support his sin!
You squabble over me convicting bbyrd009 as a child of satan, I do not need to the scriptures do. I believe the WORD so I will utter it too!

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
lol

"child of satan! EndTimeWine!"
the Freudian Post, lol
1 John 3:1-14New International Version (NIV)
3 See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him. 2 Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when Christ appears,a]">[a] we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is. 3 All who have this hope in him purify themselves, just as he is pure.

4 Everyone who sins breaks the law; in fact, sin is lawlessness. 5 But you know that he appeared so that he might take away our sins. And in him is no sin. 6 No one who lives in him keeps on sinning. No one who continues to sin has either seen him or known him.

7 Dear children, do not let anyone lead you astray. The one who does what is right is righteous, just as he is righteous. 8 The one who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil’s work. 9 No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God’s seed remains in them; they cannot go on sinning, because they have been born of God. 10 This is how we know who the children of God are and who the children of the devil are: Anyone who does not do what is right is not God’s child, nor is anyone who does not love their brother and sister.

More on Love and Hatred
11 For this is the message you heard from the beginning: We should love one another. 12 Do not be like Cain, who belonged to the evil one and murdered his brother. And why did he murder him? Because his own actions were evil and his brother’s were righteous. 13 Do not be surprised, my brothers and sisters,b]">[b] if the world hates you. 14 We know that we have passed from death to life, because we love each other. Anyone who does not love remains in death.

Scripture convicts you as such and therefore I do. The Word of the Lord!

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I was the ONLY ONE who defended Job.
from what? are you sure that you did not enable Job? How?
Scripture convicts you as such and therefore I do.
did you miss the part where i made it plain that Job's judgement was not anything out of the ordinary, and we had already assumed that Job was forgiven for his sin, just as you are?
The Word of the Lord!
requires breath, just like anyone else's, wadr

i give you my word :)

Last edited:

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Spanish Inquisition, really? Christ wasn't joking the Word is like a sword. You must fell as though you are dying bbyrd009! I have done my job in the Lord then and for JOB whom you relentlessly harangued ! Praise the Lord. I did not sit still in the assembly and watch you taunt a child of God and mock the WORD! Shame on everyone who defends your slanderous mocking, antagonistic rants.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Spanish Inquisition, really? Christ wasn't joking the Word is like a sword. You must fell as though you are dying bbyrd009! I have done my job in the Lord then and for JOB whom you relentlessly harangued ! Praise the Lord. I did not sit still in the assembly and watch you taunt a child of God and mock the WORD! Shame on everyone who defends your slanderous mocking, antagonistic rants.
i totally understand, i am often perceived as being quite confrontational, and fwiw you can call people vile names all you like, ok, i was just trying to lighten you up a little.

If you would be so kind as to point out the "relentless harangue," i'll do my best to fix it ok. And you get to be the judge as to when i have succeeded, how's that sound?

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
1 Cor 13
Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. 2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing.
4 Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; 5 does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; 6 does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; 7 bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

8 Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part. 10 But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away.

11 When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things. 12 For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known.

13 And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.