The Holy Spirit

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackie D

Mar 15, 2008
Unorthodox christian said:
For those of Who that Truly Understand the Pentecostal Blessing, do not mind some people who despise the Tongue Speaking.
I have heard absolutely no one despise the "Tongue Speaking"...what is despised though is a false teaching that if someone doesn't "speak" in tongues they don't have the Holy Spirit or haven't been baptized in the Holy Spirit. If that is what you are teaching, like others here, then you truly need to talk with the Lord about it....and keep that sort of blaspemous thought and intent to yourself. If not then disregard what I've just said.

Nov 8, 2007
That's not what I'm saying. I'm completely against that belief, I was once a Oneness Pentecostal Apostolic Follower and actually believed that. Then the Hand of God moved me and showed me that the Holy Ghost is evident by the Fruits of the Spirit. 1st Corinthians 13 covers them All, Love being the Highest of them all. I just really hate or totally dislike when People say that this "babble" is very unbiblical. I could care less what they say, I went from being a Devote Catholic, a SDA, a Oneness Pentecostal Apostolic, to a Free in Christ Christian, with the Faith of the Apostles. I used to think this babble was fake and the prophecies and interpretations. But then Yeshua Opened my eyes.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I will again post this for those who have eyes to see God is the same yesterday, Today, Tomarrowhe doesnt suddenly change and give new secret doctrines that he never spoke of he stays the same a teacher and enlighter a truth teller he never spoke of a babbling, muttering, unitelligable garbel he speaks of Natruaral human Languages as he gave them at the tower of Babble. I have told you before one way to distingish mens doctrine or the devils lies from Gods Word is to break it down to its essence Gods word is always the oppisite of Mens lies influnced by SatanGod is.......................Satan lies light .........................DarkGood.........................EvilTruth.........................Lieslift up.........................bring downyou can see God is always oppiste of Satannow look at Mans unknown tongue doctrine compared to Gods wordGods Tongue (language) split up to all the languages on earth and spoken so that all understoodMans unknown Tongue Babble (confused) spoken and No one understandsGods Tongue a consuming fire that speaks his truth of his Word the bible and its promisesMans Tongue - confusion that speaks nothing useful to anyone but selfGods Words there is one baptism of my spirit on all who call on my name and repentmans Word to speak a unknown tongue you must receive a second baptism of fireMan can never be a consuming fire that is Gods alone he never speaks of having to have a second baptism If you speak his words to any so that they hear and understand you are partaking of speading the flames of his truth the mark of Satans lie being the oppisite of Gods truth is written all over this unknown tongue teaching of men there is no unknown tongue spoken of in Gods word The gift spoken in 1 Cor. was that men were each given the abiility to speak a new forgiegn language they had known before so they could go throught the world and speakGods Word that was the gift before leaving to this Paul lectures them telling them that he would rather they only speak 10 words the listener understands than 1000they do not understand, that is they are to be teaching so others understand not to make themselves feel better (that is edified) and he further warns them DO NOT SPEAK THINGS NOT UNDERSTOOD IN CHURCH if you are speaking in a church in a place that you do not understand the language get an interpeterthat what the scriptures say reguardless of your belief4There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; 5One Lord, one faith, one baptism, 6One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.To all my brothers and Sisters who Have thought something wrong with you because you never spoke an unknown tongue and had friends family or church members tell you that you had really received the Holy spirit I say read these post and links An thank God that he protected you in your ignorance from this Lie. For it is You are are truly filled with the Holy Spirit for Evil and God can not survive together and one will eventully winthank God today that you are so filled with his Holy Spirit there was no room for Satan's lie to men to enter unto You for it is as I have shown you in Gods Word And that One baptism is Belief and repentance as Jesus Christ has told you when you do that you have received the Holy Spirit in wholeStay in his Word and you will never go wrong__________________http://www.entrewave.com/view/reform...20part%205.htm__________________

Jackie D

Mar 15, 2008
(Unorthodox Christian;42372)
That's not what I'm saying. I'm completely against that belief, I was once a Oneness Pentecostal Apostolic Follower and actually believed that. Then the Hand of God moved me and showed me that the Holy Ghost is evident by the Fruits of the Spirit. 1st Corinthians 13 covers them All, Love being the Highest of them all. I just really hate or totally dislike when People say that this "babble" is very unbiblical. I could care less what they say, I went from being a Devote Catholic, a SDA, a Oneness Pentecostal Apostolic, to a Free in Christ Christian, with the Faith of the Apostles. I used to think this babble was fake and the prophecies and interpretations. But then Yeshua Opened my eyes.
much blessing to you

Jackie D

Mar 15, 2008
(kriss;42373)
I will again post this for those who have eyes to see God is the same yesterday, Today, Tomarrowhe doesnt suddenly change and give new secret doctrines that he never spoke of he stays the same a teacher and enlighter a truth teller he never spoke of a babbling, muttering, unitelligable garbel he speaks of Natruaral human Languages as he gave them at the tower of Babble. I have told you before one way to distingish mens doctrine or the devils lies from Gods Word is to break it down to its essence Gods word is always the oppisite of Mens lies influnced by SatanGod is.......................Satan lies light .........................DarkGood.........................EvilTruth.........................Lieslift up.........................bring downyou can see God is always oppiste of Satannow look at Mans unknown tongue doctrine compared to Gods wordGods Tongue (language) split up to all the languages on earth and spoken so that all understoodMans unknown Tongue Babble (confused) spoken and No one understandsGods Tongue a consuming fire that speaks his truth of his Word the bible and its promisesMans Tongue - confusion that speaks nothing useful to anyone but selfGods Words there is one baptism of my spirit on all who call on my name and repentmans Word to speak a unknown tongue you must receive a second baptism of fireMan can never be a consuming fire that is Gods alone he never speaks of having to have a second baptism If you speak his words to any so that they hear and understand you are partaking of speading the flames of his truth the mark of Satans lie being the oppisite of Gods truth is written all over this unknown tongue teaching of men there is no unknown tongue spoken of in Gods word The gift spoken in 1 Cor. was that men were each given the abiility to speak a new forgiegn language they had known before so they could go throught the world and speakGods Word that was the gift before leaving to this Paul lectures them telling them that he would rather they only speak 10 words the listener understands than 1000they do not understand, that is they are to be teaching so others understand not to make themselves feel better (that is edified) and he further warns them DO NOT SPEAK THINGS NOT UNDERSTOOD IN CHURCH if you are speaking in a church in a place that you do not understand the language get an interpeterthat what the scriptures say reguardless of your belief4There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; 5One Lord, one faith, one baptism, 6One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.To all my brothers and Sisters who Have thought something wrong with you because you never spoke an unknown tongue and had friends family or church members tell you that you had really received the Holy spirit I say read these post and links An thank God that he protected you in your ignorance from this Lie. For it is You are are truly filled with the Holy Spirit for Evil and God can not survive together and one will eventully winthank God today that you are so filled with his Holy Spirit there was no room for Satan's lie to men to enter unto You for it is as I have shown you in Gods Word And that One baptism is Belief and repentance as Jesus Christ has told you when you do that you have received the Holy Spirit in wholeStay in his Word and you will never go wrong__________________http://www.entrewave.com/view/reform...20part%205.htm__________________
amen Kriss

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Obviously this thread has run its course there is little more to be said that has not already been said besides to continue arguing Gods Word vs Mens Beliefs which isnt going to change anyones mind

Status
Not open for further replies.