The Impassibility of God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
awesome nonsense is a sign. if it isn't for you, then leave it lay there bro. it can be searched in ten years, just like your posts can be. did i ever tell you i found this site because of a hit in one of your posts? i even 'liked' it :)

so, if planting a cedar where a fig was is nt speaking to you, maybe that just isn't for you either don't plex

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You live in a cocoon.
actually no, in a goldfish bowl, loking at teh world from the inside out, its a bit like religion, you dont realise how bad it is untill you step outside and look at it from the outside, than you see what you didnt see before, which is how God works but so mant refuse Him

wahst it say in reveation

Rev_3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Jesus wants the whole house not just the porch nad even that He has trouble getting from most.

Heb 13:8

Nov 2, 2016
USA
bbyrd009 said:
awesome nonsense is a sign. if it isn't for you, then leave it lay there bro. it can be searched in ten years, just like your posts can be. did i ever tell you i found this site because of a hit in one of your posts? i even 'liked' it :)

so, if planting a cedar where a fig was is nt speaking to you, maybe that just isn't for you either don't plex
In eschatology and also in life. 1 Cor 14:33 For God is not a God of disorder but of peace—as in all the congregations of the Lord’s people.

mjrhealth said:
actually no, in a goldfish bowl, loking at teh world from the inside out, its a bit like religion, you dont realise how bad it is untill you step outside and look at it from the outside, than you see what you didnt see before, which is how God works but so mant refuse Him

wahst it say in reveation

Rev_3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Jesus wants the whole house not just the porch nad even that He has trouble getting from most.
or like going to a wedding bbanquet, and i'm upstairs trying to fix the tie because it's crooked. but it's not my tie, it's His all along. being born in crooked stables.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
hey it is hard to change your mind. when you have committed to marriage, and children, and cares? i don't even know how you could do it.
Only by Him especially when you know its coming, broke me spent years considering suicide but as He promises He always sees us through and I do not regret it at all.

Mat_10:37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

like i said God is an adventure Hes not a story you can be a part of it or sit on the sideline

dont know too many people who have stood at His side, He is wrth teh price but so few are willing.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
mjrhealth said:
Only by Him especially when you know its coming, broke me spent years considering suicide but as He promises He always sees us through and I do not regret it at all.

Mat_10:37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

like i said God is an adventure Hes not a story you can be a part of it or sit on the sideline

dont know too many people who have stood at His side, He is wrth teh price but so few are willing.
well, that grants you a superior pov, imo, and it might be good to see that the spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak, and you are only interacting with an individual in a slice of time, a moment, planting a seed. Gauging a person's "willingness" by some reply they are giving you on a forum might be like expecting the seed to sprout immediately or something, instead of seeing that the seed will do its thing over time maybe. If you have just found another way to be God, then what have you done for yourself? Pride is a difficult thing to extinguish, after learning something new, and in my experience gets more difficult as you learn more, it gets harder to find humility again, not less hard. Imo most people seek to "know" stuff, and generally study to the point where they "know," thus becoming useless to God.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
. If you have just found another way to be God, then what have you done for yourself? Pride is a difficult thing to extinguish, after learning something new, and in my experience gets more difficult as you learn more, it gets harder to find humility again, not less hard. Imo most people seek to "know" stuff, and generally study to the point where they "know," thus becoming useless to God.
Again you speak double talk,??? Found another way to be God, what are you on about??? Yes pride is ahard thing

2Co_12:7 And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure.

and I have mine to keep me in check as i am sure we all do. But I have notinh that any one else cant have and I am not teh only one. it only takes faith, IE believe.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
mjrhealth said:
Again you speak double talk,??? Found another way to be God, what are you on about??? Yes pride is ahard thing

2Co_12:7 And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure.

and I have mine to keep me in check as i am sure we all do. But I have notinh that any one else cant have and I am not teh only one. it only takes faith, IE believe.
oh really i was speaking generally there, the "you are only interacting with an individual in a slice of time, a moment, planting a seed. Gauging a person's "willingness" by some reply they are giving you on a forum might be like expecting the seed to sprout immediately or something, instead of seeing that the seed will do its thing over time maybe" part was more for you, maybe. But BAM if the shoe fits... :D

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
oh really i was speaking generally there, the "you are only interacting with an individual in a slice of time, a moment, planting a seed. Gauging a person's "willingness" by some reply they are giving you on a forum might be like expecting the seed to sprout immediately or something, instead of seeing that the seed will do its thing over time maybe" part was more for you
Time yes, but there is not much time left. As I wrote on a previous post, a friend of mine who is being taught by Jesus, has teken 30 years to do first 3 chapters of geneisis, see Jesus takes you one step at I time, and untill you understand one bit He cant take you further, still teach you other things but its all part of the puzzle and people think they can figure it out for themslevs??? Actually wrote about the seed

Just for you ill re post it