The Importance of the Holy Spirit

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Xeoncross

Jul 9, 2006
My wife and I just filmed a video on the Holy Spirit to encourage people to spend time seeking God and know that He sees our lives and cares about what we are doing.

I wanted to post it here to see if anyone had any additional comments or ideas about explaining our relationship with God's Spirit. Especially things we can use to encourage new believers about spending time with the L

Xeoncross

Jul 9, 2006
Oh, sorry Angelina. I updated my profile and submitted another post to bring the count up. Perhaps you can edit my post above, it seems to be missing "Lord" now.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Hello Xeoncross,

You should be able to edit your post to correct the spelling of "Lord." I would do it for you if I were a moderator for this part of the Forums.

If your talking about spending time with the Lord, what can be more directly related to that than praying? Ephesians 6:18, Jude 20
The Holy Spirit leads us to pray for certain people or situations. Praying in the Spirit is highly effective.

Its a good video by the way.

Xeoncross

Jul 9, 2006
Thank you Stan, nice to meet you too.

Iforrest you are right that prayer is very important part of this. Not just talking, but also listening. That's harder because we aren't trained to sit around and wait during a conversation. If we don't hear anything else, and we are done talking... then it's time to move on to the next thing.