The Incarnation of God, Death of Man.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
if all 3 are "he" then it's just one Person in there dispensatation, scripture, 1 Corinthians 12:4 "Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit.
1 Corinthians 12:5 "And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord.
1 Corinthians 12:6 "And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.

see you're getting titles mixed up with persons..... (smile).

one person in 3 dispensatation

I AM THAT I AM

"I AM", Spirit/Father, "CREATOR", and "MAKER" of all things (John 1:3, and Isaiah 44:24). (old testaments)

"THAT", Diversified Spirit/Son, "REDEEMER", AND "SAVIOUR" of all things, (all of the gospels)

"I AM" , Spirit/Holy Spirit, (Father/Son), GLORIFIED, "MEDIATOR", AND "COMFORTER" of all things, (new testament)

Revelation, Revelation 1:4 "John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace [be] unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;

from "him", from "him", which is, (I AM), "Father". which was, (THAT), "Son". which is to come, (I AM), "Holy Spirit".

ONE PERSON one GOD 3 dispensatation

PICJAG.

No, it's not one person. It is three persons. Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. All three Persons are God.

(Is. 48:16) "Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me. "

Three Persons. "there am I" "the Lord GOD" "his Spirit"

Stranger

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, it's not one person. It is three persons. Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. All three Persons are God.

(Is. 48:16) "Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me. "

Three Persons. "there am I" "the Lord GOD" "his Spirit"

Stranger
this have been answered over and over, I started not to answer this, but ........ we will nip this in the bud quickley.
The Lord God and his Spirit is the same "one" person, JESUS, let’s prove it. Revelation 1:1 "The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John”.

Who sent his angel? the bible tells us, for the angel who was sent tells us plainly, listen. Revelation 22:6 "And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done”. yes the same "Lord God" in your Isaiah 48:16.

so who is the Lord God? Let’s see, it is the same Lord God who sent "his" angel to John… REVELATION TIME, Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star”. so the Lord God of the holy prophets is "Lord JESUS"

So Jesus is the Lord God. if Jesus is the Lord God, did he send himself? LOL, see how silly your 3 person are.

and the Spirit is Jesus himself, listen, John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
John 14:17 "[Even] the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

MY GOD how plain can you get. Jesus is the Lord God and the Spirit. who was sent was his "Diversified" Spirit that was G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') while in that flesh

stranger please ask some question, that's already been answered. we answered dave this same question.

so again your argument is reproved by scripture. now you want to throw in the baptism of the Lord Jesus? already answered that too.

see you're just grasping for straws. and getting nothing.

PICJAG.

gadar perets

Jan 16, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
@gadar perets, while you're right on the blue letter bible area for "Yahweh",
DID YOU SEE WHERE IT CAME FROM? the Root Word (Etymology) From הָיָה (H1961)

And what is H1961? ......... that’s right H1961 הָיָה hayah (haw-yaw) v. which is a verb

PICJAG
Oy vey! Isaac comes from the Hebrew verb for laugh. Is Isaac a name or a title? Genesis 17:19 (KJV)

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oy vey! Isaac comes from the Hebrew verb for laugh. Is Isaac a name or a title? Genesis 17:19 (KJV)
come from it not made of it.

Genesis 3:20 "And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living".

learn the diffrence of "who" one is in name vs "What" one is in name. just like in Titles, Appellation, and the Epithet.

PICJAG.

gadar perets

Jan 16, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
a name is an Identifier, as to what and, or who you are. we need to clarify the "Truth" here on the NAME of God. Now the question is, what is God proper/PERSONAL name. is it Jehovah, English or Yahweh, in Hebrew. well it's neither, Jehovah, nor Yahweh. lets see how they derived those names from the tetragrammaton. The word "JEHOVAH" was formed by merging the three vowels (e, o, and a) into the Romanized (Latinized) four letter version JHVH to get, JeHoVaH. and the word "YAHWEH" was formed by merging the vowels (a, and e), into the four letter version to get, YaHWeH. so we have the English man made, and the Hebrew man made form of God's supposed unpronounced name. here is the mistake. they, (the translator), added vowels to the four letter consonant, to make up a name to pronounce. one can never add or take away from the WORD of God. they added vowels to give God a personal name, because they knew that YHWH is a verb, and not a noun. and because the suppose name was lost, which the Jews said was forbidden to pronounce, they made a guess at the name where pointers should be. this was a grave mistake on their part. when you add to the word of God you just put the noose around your neck. arbitrarily, the translators injected the vowels into the four letter consonant to come up with the names, "YaHWeH", and, "JeHoVaH".
PICJAG
I totally agree that Jehovah is an incorrect transliteration into English. Yahweh comes from adding a and e, but not randomly. That is how one vocalizes the four Hebrew letters yod, heh, vav, heh (ee ah oo eh. To transliterate into English one must add a and e to get the sound of the name in Hebrew.) Every name in Hebrew must have English letters added to it to transliterate the sound into English. Do so does not make a Hebrew name a non-name.

gadar perets

Jan 16, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
come from it not made of it.

Genesis 3:20 "And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living".

learn the diffrence of "who" one is in name vs "What" one is in name. just like in Titles, Appellation, and the Epithet.

PICJAG.
Good example. Eve in Hebrew is chavah, a proper noun. It is from the same Hebrew root that YHWH is from, hayah. So if Eve is a name from the root hayah, why isn't YHWH a name from the root hayah?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I totally agree that Jehovah is an incorrect transliteration into English. Yahweh comes from adding a and e, but not randomly. That is how one vocalizes the four Hebrew letters yod, heh, vav, heh (ee ah oo eh. To transliterate into English one must add a and e to get the sound of the name in Hebrew.) Every name in Hebrew must have English letters added to it to transliterate the sound into English. Do so does not make a Hebrew name a non-name.
Good, but God give his proper name right in the bible. so we don't have to ADD nothing. it's there.

"JESUS" and it's been there all along.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good example. Eve in Hebrew is chavah, a proper noun. It is from the same Hebrew root that YHWH is from, hayah. So if Eve is a name from the root hayah, why isn't YHWH a name from the root hayah?
let me explain something, just forget the tetragrammaton personal name and whatever. listen.......
"WHO" vs "WHAT" in a name.
let see this in an Example, as to the “WHO”, vs the “WHAT”. lets use a proper name, Eve. If I would to ask you what is the first woman name, just about everyone would say, "EVE". yes, Eve, it’s a proper, and personal name, but you would be wrong. why?, because I asked “WHAT” is her name, not “WHO” she is in name. lets get the answer from the bible. Genesis 5:1 & 2 "This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him; 2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created". When I ask, WHAT is her name, what she is, a, "ADAM", because Adam identify WHAT she is, and not WHO she is. ADAM is a TITLE, or common name for mankind, (male and female), and not a personal name. Listen closely. if I would have ask you, WHO was the first woman by name?. then the correct answer would be, "EVE", because EVE identify WHO she is instead of WHAT she is, because WHAT she is in name, is a "ADAM". WHO she is in name is Eve.

understand now? and many mistake a name for a PERSONAL name. common name "Father" even the devil has that title, Proper name "JESUS".

hope that helped.

PICJAG.

gadar perets

Jan 16, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Good, but God give his proper name right in the bible. so we don't have to ADD nothing. it's there.

"JESUS" and it's been there all along.

PICJAG.
LOL, LOL, ROTFLOL. "Jesus" is an erroneous conglomeration of Hebrew, Greek, Latin, and English and you're telling me it is God's name??? You want YHWH to be Jesus. You want the Father to also be the Son. That is far more than the trinity which I reject as well. At least the trinity understands the Father and Son are two different persons.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL, LOL, ROTFLOL. "Jesus" is an erroneous conglomeration of Hebrew, Greek, Latin, and English and you're telling me it is God's name??? You want YHWH to be Jesus. You want the Father to also be the Son. That is far more than the trinity which I reject as well. At least the trinity understands the Father and Son are two different persons.

JESUS, or YESHUA, it is the Strong's # is (H3442), look this Strong’s number up. it is written Yod-Shin-Vav-Ayin, it is a masculine noun that means, "He is salvation" (STOP salvation was hidden in the OT all along, only eyes to see will see it), or "He saves”. for only God SAVES. H3442 יֵשׁוַּע Yeshuwa` (yay-shoo'-ah) n/l.
1. he will save.
2. Jeshua, the name of ten Israelites, also of a place in Israel.
[for H3091]
KJV: Jeshua.
Root(s): H3091

in the Greek, it's G2424 Ἰησοῦς Iesous (ee-ay-sous`) n/p. which is a transliteration, not a TRANSLATION.
1.Jesus (i.e. Jehoshua) of Hebrew origin (H3091)
2.KJV: Jesus
now lets trace the roots, from H3091, which gets its origins from H3068 which originates from H1961 הָיָה hayah, or “I AM”.

see the diffrence in H3442 יֵשׁוַּע Yeshuwa` (yay-shoo'-ah) n/l.

PICJAG.

gadar perets

Jan 16, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
JESUS, or YESHUA, it is the Strong's # is (H3442), look this Strong’s number up. it is written Yod-Shin-Vav-Ayin, it is a masculine noun that means, "He is salvation" (STOP salvation was hidden in the OT all along, only eyes to see will see it), or "He saves”. for only God SAVES. H3442 יֵשׁוַּע Yeshuwa` (yay-shoo'-ah) n/l.
1. he will save.
2. Jeshua, the name of ten Israelites, also of a place in Israel.
[for H3091]
KJV: Jeshua.

in the Greek, it's G2424 Ἰησοῦς Iesous (ee-ay-sous`) n/p. which is a transliteration, not a TRANSLATION.
1.Jesus (i.e. Jehoshua) of Hebrew origin (H3091)
2.KJV: Jesus
now lets trace the roots, from H3091, which gets its origins from H3068 which originates from H1961 הָיָה hayah, or “I AM”.

see the diffrence in H3442 יֵשׁוַּע Yeshuwa` (yay-shoo'-ah) n/l.

PICJAG.
I know all that. That is why I said it is a conglomeration. They took the Hebrew Yeshua and transliterated it into the Greek Iesous, then into the Latin Iesus, then the English Jesus.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know all that. That is why I said it is a conglomeration. They took the Hebrew Yeshua and transliterated it into the Greek Iesous, then into the Latin Iesus, then the English Jesus.
yes, not every word from one language can be translated leter for letter, word for word. but the meaning must be conveyed.

see like in Jehovah, AKA Yahweh only a title, "WHAT" he is is conveyed, and not a Personal Name, "WHO" he is, see the diffrence.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Son is only called "God" in our English Bibles. He is not called "God" in Hebrew or Greek, but "elohim" and "theos", both of which are titles of beings other than the Father. When "elohim" is used of the Son, it cannot refer to "YHWH Elohim" since Yeshua himself said his Father (YHWH) is the "only true Elohim (God)" John 17:3.
not saying that you're right or wrong, consider this verse. Isaiah 35:4 "Say to them [that are] of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come [with] vengeance, [even] God [with] a recompence; he will come and save you".

here the SAVIOUR is identified as "GOD", H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') n-m. this is in the plural. this is speaking of the Son, because the very next verses complete the context. Isaiah 35:5 "Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped.
Isaiah 35:6 "Then shall the lame [man] leap as an hart, and the tongue of the dumb sing: for in the wilderness shall waters break out, and streams in the desert".

the blind saw, the deaf heard, the lame walked, and the speeachless sing. when did this all hapen? when Jesus the "Lord", the Son came. so clearly, "GOD", here in Isaiah 35:4 is H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') n-m is refering to the "Son".

now let's clear up the John 17 question again. these are the same questions over and over and people are not putting them together. John 17:3 "And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent". did one notice the conjunction "and" here. it connect the "only true God" to "Jesus Christ".

let's see some example of this conjunction AND. James 1:27 "Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, [and] to keep himself unspotted from the world".

here we have "God" connected to the title "Father by the conjunction "and". question, is this two separate person, God / Father? you make the call.

now this one, Titus 2:13 "Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ; is this the same person? let's see. Hebrews 9:28 "So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation".

ok, when have the Father ever appeared? remember God is invisible. and the Lord jesus said, John 1:18 "No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared [him]." declared him? yes, we have seen his "manifestation or his express image", but not his apperance in person. so who is appearing as Titus 2:13 said?

Revelation 1:7 "Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they [also] which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

just in case if one wants to use Colossians 2:9 "For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily". here is your catch 22, Revelation 22:3 "And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him: (not serve them)
Revelation 22:4 "And they shall see his face; and his name [shall be] in their foreheads".

how many faces will they see? ONE Face, why because he's the ONLY Creator, listen, Revelation 14:7 "Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters".

HIM .... that made heaven and earth? yes only him, not them.

we suggest people read their bibles instead of men.

PICJAG.

gadar perets

Jan 16, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
yes, not every word from one language can be translated leter for letter, word for word. but the meaning must be conveyed.
The Son's name is easily conveyed from Hebrew (Yeshua) to English (Yeshua). Therefore, you can discard the erroneous name "Jesus".

see like in Jehovah, AKA Yahweh only a title, "WHAT" he is is conveyed, and not a Personal Name, "WHO" he is, see the diffrence.
You can use any kind of philosophy and linguistic gymnastics you want. The fact of the matter is that Scripture declares "YHWH" to be the Creator's name (Exodus 3:15; Isaiah 42:8). YHWH does NOT say this is "my title", but "my name" in both verses.

gadar perets

Jan 16, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
not saying that you're right or wrong, consider this verse. Isaiah 35:4 "Say to them [that are] of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come [with] vengeance, [even] God [with] a recompence; he will come and save you".

here the SAVIOUR is identified as "GOD", H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') n-m. this is in the plural. this is speaking of the Son, because the very next verses complete the context. Isaiah 35:5 "Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped.
Isaiah 35:6 "Then shall the lame [man] leap as an hart, and the tongue of the dumb sing: for in the wilderness shall waters break out, and streams in the desert".

the blind saw, the deaf heard, the lame walked, and the speeachless sing. when did this all hapen? when Jesus the "Lord", the Son came. so clearly, "GOD", here in Isaiah 35:4 is H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') n-m is refering to the "Son".
This passage is referring to Father YHWH who came to us "in Messiah", not "as Messiah".

2Co 5:19 To wit, that God was in Messiah, reconciling the world unto Himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.​

now let's clear up the John 17 question again. these are the same questions over and over and people are not putting them together. John 17:3 "And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent". did one notice the conjunction "and" here. it connect the "only true God" to "Jesus Christ".

let's see some example of this conjunction AND. James 1:27 "Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, [and] to keep himself unspotted from the world".

here we have "God" connected to the title "Father by the conjunction "and". question, is this two separate person, God / Father? you make the call.
James 1:27 refers to one person, the Father. John 17:3 refers to two beings, the Father who we are to know as the only true God and the Son who was sent by the only true God.

now this one, Titus 2:13 "Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ; is this the same person? let's see. Hebrews 9:28 "So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation".

ok, when have the Father ever appeared? remember God is invisible. and the Lord jesus said, John 1:18 "No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared [him]." declared him? yes, we have seen his "manifestation or his express image", but not his apperance in person. so who is appearing as Titus 2:13 said?
The translation you provided is wrong. The correct translation is,

Titus 2:13 looking for the blessed hope and appearing of the glory of the great God and our Saviour, Yeshua Messiah;
"The glory of the great God" is Yeshua who is also "our Saviour". The "great God" is Yeshua's Father YHWH.

Revelation 1:7 "Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they [also] which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.
Yeshua

just in case if one wants to use Colossians 2:9 "For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily". here is your catch 22, Revelation 22:3 "And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him: (not serve them)
Revelation 22:4 "And they shall see his face; and his name [shall be] in their foreheads".

how many faces will they see? ONE Face, why because he's the ONLY Creator,
The "him" and "his" refer to the Father's face which no man has seen. At that time, all resurrected believers will see His face for the first time.

1Jn 3:2 Beloved, now are we children of God, and it is not yet made manifest what we shall be. We know that, if he shall be manifested, we shall be like him; for we shall see him even as he is.​

Many men have seen the Son's face before and after his resurrection, but none have seen the Father's, yet.
listen, Revelation 14:7 "Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters".

HIM .... that made heaven and earth? yes only him, not them.

we suggest people read their bibles instead of men.

PICJAG.
Revelation 14:7 refers to Father YHWH who alone created the heavens and the earth. He had no help (Isaiah 44:24). The Son did not create anything. All verses suggesting he did are either misunderstood, translated incorrectly or contain added words.

I suggest people read their Bible with ears to hear what the Spirit teaches.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
this have been answered over and over, I started not to answer this, but ........ we will nip this in the bud quickley.
The Lord God and his Spirit is the same "one" person, JESUS, let’s prove it. Revelation 1:1 "The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John”.

Who sent his angel? the bible tells us, for the angel who was sent tells us plainly, listen. Revelation 22:6 "And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done”. yes the same "Lord God" in your Isaiah 48:16.

so who is the Lord God? Let’s see, it is the same Lord God who sent "his" angel to John… REVELATION TIME, Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star”. so the Lord God of the holy prophets is "Lord JESUS"

So Jesus is the Lord God. if Jesus is the Lord God, did he send himself? LOL, see how silly your 3 person are.

and the Spirit is Jesus himself, listen, John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
John 14:17 "[Even] the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

MY GOD how plain can you get. Jesus is the Lord God and the Spirit. who was sent was his "Diversified" Spirit that was G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') while in that flesh

stranger please ask some question, that's already been answered. we answered dave this same question.

so again your argument is reproved by scripture. now you want to throw in the baptism of the Lord Jesus? already answered that too.

see you're just grasping for straws. and getting nothing.

PICJAG.

Who is speaking in (Is. 48:16)? Go back to (45:19). "....I the LORD speak righteousness...." Then in (46:9), "...I am God..." In (48:12), "I am the first, I also am the last."

In (Is. 48:16), you have the same speaking. "I have not spoken in secret...from the time that it was, there am I"

Then in (Is. 48:16) two others are present. "and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me.

Thus you have the three persons. The one speaking. The Lord God. His Spirit.

Also, don't forget (Gen. 3:22). "...Behold the man is become as one of us...." And (Is. 6:8). "...Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?"

There is no diversified Spirit. Same Spirit. One God. Three Persons.

Let me say this. I do not pretend to understand or know all about the Trinity. I don't believe any example can completely explain it. It is a great mystery. (Col. 2:2).

But the Trinity of God is true. One God, three Persons. One Spirit, but three Persons.

Go ahead, explain why the Trinity is not present at the baptism of Christ.

Stranger

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Son's name is easily conveyed from Hebrew (Yeshua) to English (Yeshua). Therefore, you can discard the erroneous name "Jesus".

You can use any kind of philosophy and linguistic gymnastics you want. The fact of the matter is that Scripture declares "YHWH" to be the Creator's name (Exodus 3:15; Isaiah 42:8). YHWH does NOT say this is "my title", but "my name" in both verses.
first thanks for the reply, second, do Jeshua, or Joshua translate to Jesus?. and look up these names please.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This passage is referring to Father YHWH who came to us "in Messiah", not "as Messiah".

2Co 5:19 To wit, that God was in Messiah, reconciling the world unto Himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
who save us? not reconciling, but save us as Isa 35:4 states.
James 1:27 refers to one person, the Father. John 17:3 refers to two beings, the Father who we are to know as the only true God and the Son who was sent by the only true God.
ERROR, there is only ONE being every thing and one else is a creation of the ONE BEING.
The "him" and "his" refer to the Father's face which no man has seen. At that time, all resurrected believers will see His face for the first time.
another error on your PART. reproving scripture, Revelation 3:12 "Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, [which is] new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and [I will write upon him] my new name".
who name did he write? "my God". my shows possession, meaning his "NAME". see you missed the second have of the scripture to understand it, listen, Revelation 22:4 "And they shall see his face; and his name [shall be] in their foreheads. see Jesus name the TRUE God will be upon their heads. meaning he is the TRUE GOD. see, you just cain't rely on one passage of scripture all the time one must research it out. for, Isaiah 28:10 "For precept [must be] upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, [and] there a little". here a little, and there a little, in order to get the big picture.
Revelation 14:7 refers to Father YHWH who alone created the heavens and the earth. He had no help (Isaiah 44:24). The Son did not create anything. All verses suggesting he did are either misunderstood, translated incorrectly or contain added words.
ERROR, the Son is the Father in Flesh, the same person. when he created everything, he had not come in flesh yet. so in the state of Spirit, everything was created. for salvation he, the Spirit the CREATOR, shared, or diversified himself in flesh, hence the SAVIOUR, and REDEEMER, now Glorified in that Flesh is the Same person.

what you don't understand is the term "ANOTHER" or "DIFFERENTIATION', we suggest you look up these term and then one will understand "diversity' better.

when people understand 'diversity", or a better word the "Offspring" then they will understand the Godhead.

thanks for the post.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who is speaking in (Is. 48:16)? Go back to (45:19). "....I the LORD speak righteousness...." Then in (46:9), "...I am God..." In (48:12), "I am the first, I also am the last."

In (Is. 48:16), you have the same speaking. "I have not spoken in secret...from the time that it was, there am I"

Then in (Is. 48:16) two others are present. "and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me.

LOL, my, my, my, ever learning but just can't come to the truth. well let us help you in the truth. you said, " In (48:12), "I am the first, I also am the last.", then you said, "Then in (Is. 48:16) two others are present. "and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me", ""and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me".

as said with the other poster, Isaiah 28:10 "For precept [must be] upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, [and] there a little". now stranger, you played all around the answer, but never saw it, DID YOU. you quoted, "Who is speaking in (Is. 48:16)? Go back to (45:19). "....I the LORD speak righteousness...." Then in (46:9), "...I am God..." In (48:12), "I am the first, I also am the last." the "I" is the First and the "I" is the last, as said here, "ALSO". but did you not read, Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done [it], calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I [am] he". see that "with" there?, "I" the LORD. my, my, my. now this, and watch the "with".

John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God". see the "WITH" there, and the WORD is "GOD" as part c OF THE VERSE STATES. IT'S THE SAME PERSON. did you not hear? the LORD is the WORD, now in flesh. read both Isaiah 41:4 and John 1:1 again

let's see it again, go back to Isaiah 46:9 "Remember the former things of old: for I [am] God, and [there is] none else; [I am] God, and [there is] none like me". there is the LORD and the WORD, "me", the same person.... (smile), don't argue with me argue with John 1:1 and Isaiah 46:9 here.

nwatch, Isaiah 48:16 "Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there [am] I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me".
I AM, who is God is the Lord God Jesus per Revelation 22:16 via 22:6, and the Spirit (GOD, per John 4:24) who is the WORD via John 1:1c and John 1:3 is the LORD that is the "I AM". man oh man how hard is it to understand.

you have been reprove over and over. look strange, we can lay on John 1:1 and whip you all day just from John 1:1.

but if you want to be stuffed necked, and dull od hearing, and bullhead, then fine, we'll just whip you with the scriptures all day long. your choice.

PS if you want to understand the Godhead, just learn the terms "ANOTHER" or "DIFFERENTIATION", else you will be reprove every time. trying to save you some heartache and embarrassment. we perfer edification instead. it's your choice.

PICJAG.