The Incarnation of God, Death of Man.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
no, we did not ignored your question concerning Jesus baptism. you must not read the end of post #156, this is what we said,

again we'll state it, if you can show a verse that says this was the Father speaking from heaven here at the Lord's baptism we'll repent, if not you repent... (smile). for we can show many verses that a voice that came from heaven is not GOD'S voice.

so now show us this verse of scripture that clearly says that this is the Father's voice or even it's God voice here at the Lord's baptism.

note: never assume nothing, nor add or take away from the word of truth, the scripture please.

PICJAG.

I just showed you. "This is my beloved Son". Whose voice can it be but the Father?

Stranger

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just showed you. "This is my beloved Son". Whose voice can it be but the Father?

Stranger
ERROR, where do it say this is the Father's voice. the scripture is plain, Matthew 3:17 "And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased". the verse said "a" voice. it did not say it was God's voice, nor the Father voice. you assumed that.

now listen, God ordered Abraham to offer up his son, his only son to him. and when Abraham was about to do so God stop him. listen, "By myself have I sworn, saith the LORD, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only [son]". here it said that the LORD said, so stranger was this God speaking to Abraham from heaven yes or NO. remember the verse said, "saith the LORD", and these words was coming from Heaven.

so was this God voice from heaven yes or no.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all.

well it seem like I want be repenting today. because the voice that came from heaven in Abraham case to offer up his son was an "ANGEL" speaking from heaven. scriptures,
Genesis 22:13 "And Abraham lifted up his eyes, and looked, and behold behind [him] a ram caught in a thicket by his horns: and Abraham went and took the ram, and offered him up for a burnt offering in the stead of his son.
Genesis 22:14 "And Abraham called the name of that place Jehovahjireh: as it is said [to] this day, In the mount of the LORD it shall be seen.
Genesis 22:15 "And the angel of the LORD called unto Abraham out of heaven the second time,
Genesis 22:16 "And said, By myself have I sworn, saith the LORD, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only [son]:

STOP, Hold the press, it was the angel of the LORD from heaven speaking for God, not God himself. the angel was speaking.

Genesis 22:17 "That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which [is] upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies; (I will bless thee, I will multiply thy seed, THIS IS THE ANGEL SPEAKING)

Genesis 22:18 "And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.

his voice, my, my, my how people can be decieved, in assumption.

now we has reprove Genesis 1:26 & 27, Genesis 3:22, and now again the baptism of our Lord.

John 17:3 is reprove by 1 Timothy 6:16. what else do the trinity believers have left?. everything been taken away from them. and they still don't know what's happening to them .... Psalms 110:1.

PICJAG

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ERROR, where do it say this is the Father's voice. the scripture is plain, Matthew 3:17 "And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased". the verse said "a" voice. it did not say it was God's voice, nor the Father voice. you assumed that.

now listen, God ordered Abraham to offer up his son, his only son to him. and when Abraham was about to do so God stop him. listen, "By myself have I sworn, saith the LORD, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only [son]". here it said that the LORD said, so stranger was this God speaking to Abraham from heaven yes or NO. remember the verse said, "saith the LORD", and these words was coming from Heaven.

so was this God voice from heaven yes or no.

PICJAG.

I didn't assume. The Son, Jesus Christ is on the earth. The Spirit is descending. The only other voice is of the Father, as it is His Son He is speaking of. As I asked before, who else can it be?

Yes, God ordered Abraham. Yes God stopped him. Yes it was God speaking to Abraham from Heaven. Gee, that was easy.

Stranger

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't assume. The Son, Jesus Christ is on the earth. The Spirit is descending. The only other voice is of the Father, as it is His Son He is speaking of. As I asked before, who else can it be?

Yes, God ordered Abraham. Yes God stopped him. Yes it was God speaking to Abraham from Heaven. Gee, that was easy.

Stranger
First thanks for the reply, second ...... I know we all are ignorant to a point, LOL, but you said, "Yes it was God speaking to Abraham from Heaven. Gee, that was easy". did you really read the scripture? I guess not, but listen, and let's see who voice spoke to Abraham from heaven. Genesis 22:10 "And Abraham stretched forth his hand, and took the knife to slay his son.
Genesis 22:11 "And the angel of the LORD called unto him out of heaven, and said, Abraham, Abraham: and he said, Here [am] I.
Genesis 22:12 "And he said, Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him: for now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only [son] from me". (stranger, was that too easy?)
Genesis 22:13 "And Abraham lifted up his eyes, and looked, and behold behind [him] a ram caught in a thicket by his horns: and Abraham went and took the ram, and offered him up for a burnt offering in the stead of his son.
Genesis 22:14 "And Abraham called the name of that place Jehovahjireh: as it is said [to] this day, In the mount of the LORD it shall be seen.
Genesis 22:15 "And the angel of the LORD called unto Abraham out of heaven the second time,
Genesis 22:16 "And said, By myself have I sworn, saith the LORD, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only [son]:
Genesis 22:17 "That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which [is] upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;
Genesis 22:18 "And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.

well it was to easy, "it was the Angel of the LORD". who spoke for God to Abraham. not God himself.

next, the verse said, "A" Voice, did you not read Post #163 above?

PICJAG.

now your scripture that say the voice is the Father's voice........ well, we're waiting.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First thanks for the reply, second ...... I know we all are ignorant to a point, LOL, but you said, "Yes it was God speaking to Abraham from Heaven. Gee, that was easy". did you really read the scripture? I guess not, but listen, and let's see who voice spoke to Abraham from heaven. Genesis 22:10 "And Abraham stretched forth his hand, and took the knife to slay his son.
Genesis 22:11 "And the angel of the LORD called unto him out of heaven, and said, Abraham, Abraham: and he said, Here [am] I.
Genesis 22:12 "And he said, Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him: for now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only [son] from me". (stranger, was that too easy?)
Genesis 22:17 "That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which [is] upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;

well it was to easy, "it was the Angel of the LORD". who spoke for God to Abraham. not God himself.

next, the verse said, "A" Voice, did you not read Post #163 above?

PICJAG.

now your scripture that say the voice is the Father's voice........ well, we're waiting.

Your confused.

The angel of the LORD is God. See. (Gen. 16:7-13) "....And she called the name of the LORD that spake unto her, Thou God seest me...."

This is also stated in (Gen. 22:11-12) "And the angel of the LORD called....for now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me."

So as you can see, it was God.

Stranger

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your confused.

The angel of the LORD is God. See. (Gen. 16:7-13) "....And she called the name of the LORD that spake unto her, Thou God seest me...."

This is also stated in (Gen. 22:11-12) "And the angel of the LORD called....for now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me."

So as you can see, it was God.

Stranger
no, you are confused, for right here in the very verse you gave Genesis 22:11 "And the angel of the LORD called unto him out of heaven, and said, Abraham, Abraham: and he said, Here [am] I".

now, let's seperate the lie that the angel of the LORD is God. supportive scripture, Genesis 21:17 "And God heard the voice of the lad; and the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said unto her, What aileth thee, Hagar? fear not; for God hath heard the voice of the lad where he [is]".

right there 2 diffrent entities, A. God heard. and B. the Angel spoke from heaven. so that angel of the Lord is God, ...... is a lie.

#2. angels are created entities. and they are messengers for God and many times speak on his, God, behalf. let's see one by Name. John the baptist father Zacharias, encountered one.
Luke 1:11 "And there appeared unto him an angel of the Lord standing on the right side of the altar of incense.

Luke 1:19 "And the angel answering said unto him, I am Gabriel, that stand in the presence of God; and am sent to speak unto thee, and to shew thee these glad tidings".

here again, the angel of the Lord is separate from God. here he, Gabriel, by name is doing what angels do. being a messenger for God, for he is standing in place of God whom you cannot see. and by standing in God presence he is speaking for God.

Oh yes, your assessment is reproved. and we have many scriptures that stated the same .......... :D

so no, we don't see God as the angel of the Lord, lol... my, my, my. but by the written word of God we "see" it's not God. you see, because your eyes and mind are decieved by what you "see". for we walk by Faith and not by "SIGHT".

we anticipated that false assumption, and the Holy Spirit niped that in the bud.

let's see another example of the angel of the Lord. Matthew 2:13 "And when they were departed, behold, the angel of the Lord appeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I bring thee word: for Herod will seek the young child to destroy him.

so again your assessment is in error. the voice is just what the scripture said, "a" voice from heaven. so your angel of the Lord has been taken away.

try another excuse, for that one is not working.

PICJAG.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
no, you are confused, for right here in the very verse you gave Genesis 22:11 "And the angel of the LORD called unto him out of heaven, and said, Abraham, Abraham: and he said, Here [am] I".

now, let's seperate the lie that the angel of the LORD is God. supportive scripture, Genesis 21:17 "And God heard the voice of the lad; and the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said unto her, What aileth thee, Hagar? fear not; for God hath heard the voice of the lad where he [is]".

right there 2 diffrent entities, A. God heard. and B. the Angel spoke from heaven. so that angel of the Lord is God, ...... is a lie.

#2. angels are created entities. and they are messengers for God and many times speak on his, God, behalf. let's see one by Name. John the baptist father Zacharias, encountered one.
Luke 1:11 "And there appeared unto him an angel of the Lord standing on the right side of the altar of incense.

Luke 1:19 "And the angel answering said unto him, I am Gabriel, that stand in the presence of God; and am sent to speak unto thee, and to shew thee these glad tidings".

here again, the angel of the Lord is separate from God. here he, Gabriel, by name is doing what angels do. being a messenger for God, for he is standing in place of God whom you cannot see. and by standing in God presence he is speaking for God.

Oh yes, your assessment is reproved. and we have many scriptures that stated the same .......... :D

so no, we don't see God as the angel of the Lord, lol... my, my, my. but by the written word of God we "see" it's not God. you see, because your eyes and mind are decieved by what you "see". for we walk by Faith and not by "SIGHT".

we anticipated that false assumption, and the Holy Spirit niped that in the bud.

let's see another example of the angel of the Lord. Matthew 2:13 "And when they were departed, behold, the angel of the Lord appeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I bring thee word: for Herod will seek the young child to destroy him.

so again your assessment is in error. the voice is just what the scripture said, "a" voice from heaven. so your angel of the Lord has been taken away.

try another excuse, for that one is not working.

PICJAG.

Pay attention. God is the One who spoke to Abraham concerning the offering of Isaac. (Gen. 22:1-2) "...God did tempt Abraham...And he said....." In (22:11-12) the angel of the LORD is identified as God. "...thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me."

Pay attention again. The angel of the LORD is who is speaking to Hagar. (Gen. 16:9) "...And the angel of the LORD said unto her...." Then in (16:13) Hagar named the angel of the LORD. "And she called the name of the LORD that spake unto her, Thou God seest me:...."

Concerning (Gen. 21:17) there is no problem. As shown already the angel of the LORD is God. God is One God but three Persons. The angel of God is One of those Persons, probably the Son. That the angel of God is shown to be God and shown to be distinct at times, proves the Trinity. For each Person of the Godhead can speak as God.

The angel of the LORD is not to be identified as one of the angelic race whom God created. Angel means messenger.

Stranger

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pay attention. God is the One who spoke to Abraham concerning the offering of Isaac. (Gen. 22:1-2) "...God did tempt Abraham...And he said....." In (22:11-12) the angel of the LORD is identified as God. "...thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me."

Pay attention again. The angel of the LORD is who is speaking to Hagar. (Gen. 16:9) "...And the angel of the LORD said unto her...." Then in (16:13) Hagar named the angel of the LORD. "And she called the name of the LORD that spake unto her, Thou God seest me:...."

Concerning (Gen. 21:17) there is no problem. As shown already the angel of the LORD is God. God is One God but three Persons. The angel of God is One of those Persons, probably the Son. That the angel of God is shown to be God and shown to be distinct at times, proves the Trinity. For each Person of the Godhead can speak as God.

The angel of the LORD is not to be identified as one of the angelic race whom God created. Angel means messenger.

Stranger
What's the matter you cannot read? Genesis22:1-2 that's God speaking there, but not at Genesis 22:10 "And Abraham stretched forth his hand, and took the knife to slay his son.
Genesis 22:12 "And he said, Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him: for now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only [son] from me".

now some people can be dumb without knowledge, but this is too plain to miss. clear as day, the scripture states, it was the "angel of the LORD" who spoke in verses 11 & 12.

now concering Genesis 16:7 many of People mistakenly call an angel God. just as Jacob did when he wrestel with whom he called God. but the scriptures confirmed that it was an angel. scripture, Genesis 32:30 "And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved". now Jacob said he seen God face to face ... right, ok let's see. Hosea 12:4 "Yea, he had power over the angel, and prevailed: he wept, and made supplication unto him: he found him [in] Bethel, and there he spake with us". it was not God, and many people believed that it was God whom Jacob wrestel with. but did you not hear God?, Exodus 33:20 "And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live". well Jacob was a man, and he lived after he wrestel with whom he called God, and said he saw him face to face.

well I believe God.

you're only arguing to argue. your false assumption has been disproved. and your voice from heven has been shattered at the baptism of the Lord Jesus. you have nothing to stand on ... lol. so the angel of the Lord lie is exposed, and been exposed. so you cannot use that excuse anymore.

now stranger, where is the verse that says the voice from heaven is God's voice. now if you cannot produce the verse repent.

PICJAG.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What's the matter you cannot read? Genesis22:1-2 that's God speaking there, but not at Genesis 22:10 "And Abraham stretched forth his hand, and took the knife to slay his son.
Genesis 22:12 "And he said, Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him: for now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only [son] from me".

now some people can be dumb without knowledge, but this is too plain to miss. clear as day, the scripture states, it was the "angel of the LORD" who spoke in verses 11 & 12.

now concering Genesis 16:7 many of People mistakenly call an angel God. just as Jacob did when he wrestel with whom he called God. but the scriptures confirmed that it was an angel. scripture, Genesis 32:30 "And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved". now Jacob said he seen God face to face ... right, ok let's see. Hosea 12:4 "Yea, he had power over the angel, and prevailed: he wept, and made supplication unto him: he found him [in] Bethel, and there he spake with us". it was not God, and many people believed that it was God whom Jacob wrestel with. but did you not hear God?, Exodus 33:20 "And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live". well Jacob was a man, and he lived after he wrestel with whom he called God, and said he saw him face to face.

well I believe God.

you're only arguing to argue. your false assumption has been disproved. and your voice from heven has been shattered at the baptism of the Lord Jesus. you have nothing to stand on ... lol. so the angel of the Lord lie is exposed, and been exposed. so you cannot use that excuse anymore.

now stranger, where is the verse that says the voice from heaven is God's voice. now if you cannot produce the verse repent.

PICJAG.

I just showed you that it was God speaking in (Gen. 22:1-2). Abraham's obedience in being willing to carry out the sacrifice means Abraham did not withhold his son from God. It would not be an angel that Abraham would have withheld him from. Thus the 'me' in (Gen. 22:12) is God, who happens to be the angel of the LORD. (22:11)

Jacob first of all called the angel whom he wrestled with a man. (Gen. 24:24) The man is identified as God. (24:28) Jacob then acknowledges it was God. (24:30) Yes this was no doubt the angel of the LORD, (Hos. 12:4-5). But the appearance as we saw was that at this time of a man. Later Jacob identified Him as his Redeemer. (Gen. 48:16) "The Angel which redeemed me from all evil, bless the lads...." The Angel of the LORD is God.

I have already showed you that the voice from Heaven was God the Father. The Son is on earth. The Spirit is descending. The Father speaks from Heaven. Who else will say 'This is my Son'? (Matt. 3:16-17

Stranger

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just showed you that it was God speaking in (Gen. 22:1-2). Abraham's obedience in being willing to carry out the sacrifice means Abraham did not withhold his son from God. It would not be an angel that Abraham would have withheld him from. Thus the 'me' in (Gen. 22:12) is God, who happens to be the angel of the LORD. (22:11)

Jacob first of all called the angel whom he wrestled with a man. (Gen. 24:24) The man is identified as God. (24:28) Jacob then acknowledges it was God. (24:30) Yes this was no doubt the angel of the LORD, (Hos. 12:4-5). But the appearance as we saw was that at this time of a man. Later Jacob identified Him as his Redeemer. (Gen. 48:16) "The Angel which redeemed me from all evil, bless the lads...." The Angel of the LORD is God.

I have already showed you that the voice from Heaven was God the Father. The Son is on earth. The Spirit is descending. The Father speaks from Heaven. Who else will say 'This is my Son'? (Matt. 3:16-17

Stranger
first ERROR on your part, can you not read, it was the angel who spoke in verses 11 & 12

second ERROR, angels are called men, who many mistake and call God. let's again see the distiction clearly.
Judges 6:11 "And there came an angel of the LORD, and sat under an oak which [was] in Ophrah, that [pertained] unto Joash the Abiezrite: and his son Gideon threshed wheat by the winepress, to hide [it] from the Midianites.
Judges 6:12 "And the angel of the LORD appeared unto him, and said unto him, The LORD [is] with thee, thou mighty man of valour.
Judges 6:13 "And Gideon said unto him, Oh my Lord, if the LORD be with us, why then is all this befallen us? and where [be] all his miracles which our fathers told us of, saying, Did not the LORD bring us up from Egypt? but now the LORD hath forsaken us, and delivered us into the hands of the Midianites.

Judges 6:20 "And the angel of God said unto him, Take the flesh and the unleavened cakes, and lay [them] upon this rock, and pour out the broth. And he did so.
Judges 6:21 "Then the angel of the LORD put forth the end of the staff that [was] in his hand, and touched the flesh and the unleavened cakes; and there rose up fire out of the rock, and consumed the flesh and the unleavened cakes. Then the angel of the LORD departed out of his sight.
Judges 6:22 "And when Gideon perceived that he [was] an angel of the LORD, Gideon said, Alas, O Lord GOD! for because I have seen an angel of the LORD face to face". BINGO, that who people was seeing, an angel of the LORD. for clearly the angel of the Lord is distinct from God the LORD himseld. so that false assumption is again reproved.

Third ERROR, an angel from God can redeem a human from "EVIL" but not "SIN" ... for angels are protectors, for the term "redeem", also means "rescue", LOL, oh my, my, my.

then you ignorantly said " I have already showed you that the voice from Heaven was God the Father. The Son is on earth. The Spirit is descending. The Father speaks from Heaven. Who else will say 'This is my Son'? (Matt. 3:16-17". agin false assumption.

Exodus 23:20 "Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared.
Exodus 23:21 "Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions: for my name [is] in him.
Exodus 23:22 "But if thou shalt indeed obey his voice, and do all that I speak; then I will be an enemy unto thine enemies, and an adversary unto thine adversaries.
Exodus 23:23 "For mine Angel shall go before thee, and bring thee in unto the Amorites, and the Hittites, and the Perizzites, and the Canaanites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites: and I will cut them off.

since you want here the truth from the bible the word of God, but you believe men so here's a man telling you, Gill's commentary,
But, if thou shall indeed obey his voice,.... Or "hearkening hearken", {n} to it attentively, listen to it, and diligently and constantly observe and obey in whatever he shall direct and order:

and do all that I speak; by him; or whatsoever he had spoke, or was about to speak; for as yet all the laws and statutes were not delivered, especially those of the ceremonial kind".

see that stranger, "and do all that I, (GOD) speak ... by him (the Angel). bingo, it's the angel that speak God's words for God. bingo, and two we can clearly see the distiction betwen the angel of the LORD and God. case closed.

now watch this, "not I showed you", but God himself showed you that an angel can speak on God's behalf, and that God is no angel.

see how silly the false assumption is that the GOD is an angel........ lol. man how igorant can one be.

we have clearly showed by scripture that the angel of the LORD is not God, and that verse in matthews never said that the voice from heaven is God's voice. case closed. no need to go any futher. you can repent now, or later before the LORD, your choice, don't let it be to late for .... U .... :D

POCJAG.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first ERROR on your part, can you not read, it was the angel who spoke in verses 11 & 12

second ERROR, angels are called men, who many mistake and call God. let's again see the distiction clearly.
Judges 6:11 "And there came an angel of the LORD, and sat under an oak which [was] in Ophrah, that [pertained] unto Joash the Abiezrite: and his son Gideon threshed wheat by the winepress, to hide [it] from the Midianites.
Judges 6:12 "And the angel of the LORD appeared unto him, and said unto him, The LORD [is] with thee, thou mighty man of valour.
Judges 6:13 "And Gideon said unto him, Oh my Lord, if the LORD be with us, why then is all this befallen us? and where [be] all his miracles which our fathers told us of, saying, Did not the LORD bring us up from Egypt? but now the LORD hath forsaken us, and delivered us into the hands of the Midianites.

Judges 6:20 "And the angel of God said unto him, Take the flesh and the unleavened cakes, and lay [them] upon this rock, and pour out the broth. And he did so.
Judges 6:21 "Then the angel of the LORD put forth the end of the staff that [was] in his hand, and touched the flesh and the unleavened cakes; and there rose up fire out of the rock, and consumed the flesh and the unleavened cakes. Then the angel of the LORD departed out of his sight.
Judges 6:22 "And when Gideon perceived that he [was] an angel of the LORD, Gideon said, Alas, O Lord GOD! for because I have seen an angel of the LORD face to face". BINGO, that who people was seeing, an angel of the LORD. for clearly the angel of the Lord is distinct from God the LORD himseld. so that false assumption is again reproved.

Third ERROR, an angel from God can redeem a human from "EVIL" but not "SIN" ... for angels are protectors, for the term "redeem", also means "rescue", LOL, oh my, my, my.

then you ignorantly said " I have already showed you that the voice from Heaven was God the Father. The Son is on earth. The Spirit is descending. The Father speaks from Heaven. Who else will say 'This is my Son'? (Matt. 3:16-17". agin false assumption.

Exodus 23:20 "Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared.
Exodus 23:21 "Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions: for my name [is] in him.
Exodus 23:22 "But if thou shalt indeed obey his voice, and do all that I speak; then I will be an enemy unto thine enemies, and an adversary unto thine adversaries.
Exodus 23:23 "For mine Angel shall go before thee, and bring thee in unto the Amorites, and the Hittites, and the Perizzites, and the Canaanites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites: and I will cut them off.

since you want here the truth from the bible the word of God, but you believe men so here's a man telling you, Gill's commentary,
But, if thou shall indeed obey his voice,.... Or "hearkening hearken", {n} to it attentively, listen to it, and diligently and constantly observe and obey in whatever he shall direct and order:

and do all that I speak; by him; or whatsoever he had spoke, or was about to speak; for as yet all the laws and statutes were not delivered, especially those of the ceremonial kind".

see that stranger, "and do all that I, (GOD) speak ... by him (the Angel). bingo, it's the angel that speak God's words for God. bingo, and two we can clearly see the distiction betwen the angel of the LORD and God. case closed.

now watch this, "not I showed you", but God himself showed you that an angel can speak on God's behalf, and that God is no angel.

see how silly the false assumption is that the GOD is an angel........ lol. man how igorant can one be.

we have clearly showed by scripture that the angel of the LORD is not God, and that verse in matthews never said that the voice from heaven is God's voice. case closed. no need to go any futher. you can repent now, or later before the LORD, your choice, don't let it be to late for .... U .... :D

POCJAG.

You have added nothing to your argument. I have explained already every attempt of yours to identify the Angel of the LORD as one of the angels created by God. The Angel of the LORD is God. And most likely it is the Son, that second Person of the Trinity. He at times came as a Man in the Old Testament as when He wrestled with Jacob.

Did you ever wonder why 'Angel' is capitalized in (Ex. 23:22-23)? Or in (Gen. 48:16). Concerning your ignorant statement that a created angel redeemed Jacob, note that this 'Angel' is the One giving the blessing. (48:16) The blessing only comes from God.

Concerning (Matt. 3:16-17) I asked you, Who else can say "This is my Son". You have nothing to offer. So I ask it again. Who is He?

The case may be closed, but you haven't produced anything new.

Stranger

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have added nothing to your argument. I have explained already every attempt of yours to identify the Angel of the LORD as one of the angels created by God. The Angel of the LORD is God. And most likely it is the Son, that second Person of the Trinity. He at times came as a Man in the Old Testament as when He wrestled with Jacob.
Most likely? you don't know and have to guess? as we said, never assume NOTHING, that's one of your failing. see, when you said "most likely" you don't know.
Did you ever wonder why 'Angel' is capitalized in (Ex. 23:22-23)? Or in (Gen. 48:16).
yes, we already knew why, (smile), since you asked, that means you don't know, we would tell you, but because you're learning, so go and study and find out why the "A" is capitalized. ... :D

Concerning your ignorant statement that a created angel redeemed Jacob
we see you didn't read our response, did you ,,, lol.
note that this 'Angel' is the One giving the blessing. (48:16) The blessing only comes from God.
NO, the angel is a messenger, he repeats what God have already said...... ever learning but never able to come to the truth.
Concerning (Matt. 3:16-17) I asked you, Who else can say "This is my Son".
why ASK, did you read the verse? did you not hear what the scripture said? "A" voice, so why add or take away from the word of God... :eek: the word of God clearly showed that "a" voice from heaven is not necessary alway God's voice.
The case may be closed, but you haven't produced anything new.
yes, this case is closed, just go back to our previous post and re-learn what we already has posted, which is NEW to you for you haven't hear of it until now, all of it? ... no, (smile).

now learn why the "A" in angel is capitalized in the given scriptures. post your answer please .... :D . but if you come with vain babbling, we say the same to you, that's what facebook and tweeter is for, vain babbling. second, if you cannot answer the cap "A" in angel question, then Revelation 22:11 for you. .... :cool:

PICJAG.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most likely? you don't know and have to guess? as we said, never assume NOTHING, that's one of your failing. see, when you said "most likely" you don't know.

yes, we already knew why, (smile), since you asked, that means you don't know, we would tell you, but because you're learning, so go and study and find out why the "A" is capitalized. ... :D

we see you didn't read our response, did you ,,, lol.

NO, the angel is a messenger, he repeats what God have already said...... ever learning but never able to come to the truth.
why ASK, did you read the verse? did you not hear what the scripture said? "A" voice, so why add or take away from the word of God... :eek: the word of God clearly showed that "a" voice from heaven is not necessary alway God's voice.

yes, this case is closed, just go back to our previous post and re-learn what we already has posted, which is NEW to you for you haven't hear of it until now, all of it? ... no, (smile).

now learn why the "A" in angel is capitalized in the given scriptures. post your answer please .... :D . but if you come with vain babbling, we say the same to you, that's what facebook and tweeter is for, vain babbling. second, if you cannot answer the cap "A" in angel question, then Revelation 22:11 for you. .... :cool:

PICJAG.

The 'Angel' is capitalized for the same reason 'God' and 'Spirit' are capitalized. They denote that it is speaking of God.

I ask again concerning (Matt. 3:17), Who else could say of Jesus that this is my Son? Do you think Joseph or Mary was perched up in a tree somewhere.

Stranger

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The 'Angel' is capitalized for the same reason 'God' and 'Spirit' are capitalized. They denote that it is speaking of God.

I ask again concerning (Matt. 3:17), Who else could say of Jesus that this is my Son? Do you think Joseph or Mary was perched up in a tree somewhere.

Stranger
first ERROR, the cap "A" in the angel is because God "NAME" was in him ..... :eek: and spoke for him because they should obey the angels "voice" as if God was there speaking because he had already spoke. my, my, my,

second ERROR, it's not who could say of Jesus that this is my son, but who actually said it... that the question, now you have been reproved many times over and over. so, Titus 3:10 "A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject".

so we leave you to Revelation 22:11. good day.

PICJAG.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first ERROR, the cap "A" in the angel is because God "NAME" was in him ..... :eek: and spoke for him because they should obey the angels "voice" as if God was there speaking because he had already spoke. my, my, my,

second ERROR, it's not who could say of Jesus that this is my son, but who actually said it... that the question, now you have been reproved many times over and over. so, Titus 3:10 "A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject".

so we leave you to Revelation 22:11. good day.

PICJAG.

Gee, that's funny as the 'angel's' proclaiming and doing the will of God are not capitalized. (Rev. 14:9) (Rev. 14:15-19) etc. etc. etc.

Again you didn't answer my question concerning (Matt. 3:17). Who else could say 'This is my Son'? Was it Joseph and Mary stuck in a tree somewhere?

Stranger