The Incarnation of God, Death of Man.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

gadar perets

Jan 16, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
first thanks for the reply, second, do Jeshua, or Joshua translate to Jesus?. and look up these names please.

PICJAG.
Jeshua (Yeshua) translates to "he will save" and Joshua (Yehoshua) translates to "Yahweh saves". Neither transliterates to "Jesus" either. The correct transliterations are in parenthesis.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jeshua (Yeshua) translates to "he will save" and Joshua (Yehoshua) translates to "Yahweh saves". Neither transliterates to "Jesus" either. The correct transliterations are in parenthesis.
Hebrews 4:8 "For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day."

G2424 Ἰησοῦς Iesous (yee-sous') n/p.
1. (meaning) He is Salvation, Yahweh saves (i.e. the Savior).
2. (person) Jesus (i.e. Yeshua, Yehoshua), the name of our Lord, also called the Last Adam.
3. (person) Joshua (i.e. Yehoshua) an Israelite, the servant and successor of Moses.
4. (person) Jeshua, also called Justus, an Israelite, a coworker with Paul.
[of Hebrew origin (H3442 as the shortened form of H3091)]
KJV: Jesus
Root(s): H3442
See also: H3091

my source, Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments

PICJAG.

gadar perets

Jan 16, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
who save us? not reconciling, but save us as Isa 35:4 states.
Father YHWH.

ERROR, there is only ONE being every thing and one else is a creation of the ONE BEING.
Correct. Only one being created (Father YHWH). Every other being is a created being including the Son (Colossians 1:15).

another error on your PART. reproving scripture, Revelation 3:12 "Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, [which is] new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and [I will write upon him] my new name".
who name did he write? "my God". my shows possession, meaning his "NAME". see you missed the second have of the scripture to understand it, listen, Revelation 22:4 "And they shall see his face; and his name [shall be] in their foreheads. see Jesus name the TRUE God will be upon their heads. meaning he is the TRUE GOD. see, you just cain't rely on one passage of scripture all the time one must research it out. for, Isaiah 28:10 "For precept [must be] upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, [and] there a little". here a little, and there a little, in order to get the big picture.
You are not talking to a little child. I have been studying Scripture for 33 years and I know how to do it correctly without reading stuff into the text or taking things out of context. You just shot yourself in the foot. Who is Yeshua's God in Rev 3:12? Himself or Father YHWH? Yeshua will write Father YHWH's name on our foreheads. He will also write his own new name on our foreheads. Now, if Yeshua is the "TRUE God", how can he have a God? That makes two Gods. The fact is, there is only one true God, Yeshua's God, Father YHWH. Yeshua is NOT, nor ever will be, the one true God.

ERROR, the Son is the Father in Flesh, the same person. when he created everything, he had not come in flesh yet. so in the state of Spirit, everything was created. for salvation he, the Spirit the CREATOR, shared, or diversified himself in flesh, hence the SAVIOUR, and REDEEMER, now Glorified in that Flesh is the Same person.
Nonsense. The Son is the image of the Father in the flesh, not the Father himself (2 Corinthians 4:4; Colossians 1:15; Hebrews 1:3). You do understand that an image is not the original, correct? No man has ever seen the Father. Therefore, when men (including Philip) saw the Son, they were not seeing the Father, but only a perfect character image of Him.

what you don't understand is the term "ANOTHER" or "DIFFERENTIATION', we suggest you look up these term and then one will understand "diversity' better.

when people understand 'diversity", or a better word the "Offspring" then they will understand the Godhead.
What's with all these unscriptural terms (differentiation, diversity, Godhead) that are not found in the Bible or don't belong in the Bible? If you want to teach, then use Scriptural terms. And who are "we"?

gadar perets

Jan 16, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Hebrews 4:8 "For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day."
Surely you know that "Jesus" does not belong in this verse, but "Joshua", correct?

2. (person) Jesus (i.e. Yeshua, Yehoshua), the name of our Lord, also called the Last Adam.
3. (person) Joshua (i.e. Yehoshua) an Israelite, the servant and successor of Moses.

my source, Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testament.
You are giving me the meaning of Yehoshua, not Yeshua. Do not mix up the two names. Matthew 1 tells us what the Son's name means;

And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name YESHUA: for he shall save his people from their sins.​

H3442
יֵשׁוּעַ
yêshûa‛
yah-shoo'-ah
For H3091; he will save; Jeshua, the name of two Israelites, also of a place in Palestine: - Jeshua.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL, my, my, my, ever learning but just can't come to the truth. well let us help you in the truth. you said, " In (48:12), "I am the first, I also am the last.", then you said, "Then in (Is. 48:16) two others are present. "and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me", ""and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me".

as said with the other poster, Isaiah 28:10 "For precept [must be] upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, [and] there a little". now stranger, you played all around the answer, but never saw it, DID YOU. you quoted, "Who is speaking in (Is. 48:16)? Go back to (45:19). "....I the LORD speak righteousness...." Then in (46:9), "...I am God..." In (48:12), "I am the first, I also am the last." the "I" is the First and the "I" is the last, as said here, "ALSO". but did you not read, Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done [it], calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I [am] he". see that "with" there?, "I" the LORD. my, my, my. now this, and watch the "with".

John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God". see the "WITH" there, and the WORD is "GOD" as part c OF THE VERSE STATES. IT'S THE SAME PERSON. did you not hear? the LORD is the WORD, now in flesh. read both Isaiah 41:4 and John 1:1 again

let's see it again, go back to Isaiah 46:9 "Remember the former things of old: for I [am] God, and [there is] none else; [I am] God, and [there is] none like me". there is the LORD and the WORD, "me", the same person.... (smile), don't argue with me argue with John 1:1 and Isaiah 46:9 here.

nwatch, Isaiah 48:16 "Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there [am] I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me".
I AM, who is God is the Lord God Jesus per Revelation 22:16 via 22:6, and the Spirit (GOD, per John 4:24) who is the WORD via John 1:1c and John 1:3 is the LORD that is the "I AM". man oh man how hard is it to understand.

you have been reprove over and over. look strange, we can lay on John 1:1 and whip you all day just from John 1:1.

but if you want to be stuffed necked, and dull od hearing, and bullhead, then fine, we'll just whip you with the scriptures all day long. your choice.

PS if you want to understand the Godhead, just learn the terms "ANOTHER" or "DIFFERENTIATION", else you will be reprove every time. trying to save you some heartache and embarrassment. we perfer edification instead. it's your choice.

PICJAG.

Your constant reference to 'I' and 'He' means nothing. I have already told your that God is One. Therefore He is an 'He' and an 'I'. That proves nothing against His being three Persons.

No. Concerning (John 1:1) The Word was God. And the Word was Jesus. Jesus is God in that He is the second Person of the Godhead.

I don't mind any heartache or embarrassment over debate. Let me know when that is supposed to kick in. You talk alot but you really say very little. Your argument always goes back to the singular 'I' or 'He'. But as I have showed you, that is no argument at all. And your made up term of 'differentiation' sounds so intellectual. But there is nothing in it.

Again, explain to me why the Trinity is not present at the baptism of Christ. Or did you forget?

And what about (Gen. 3:22) and (Is. 6:8). Did you forget them also? No, you didn't forget. You just ignored it.

Stranger

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your constant reference to 'I' and 'He' means nothing.
look, don't argue with me, it's what the bible say, argue with God.
I have already told your that God is One. Therefore He is an 'He' and an 'I'. That proves nothing against His being three Persons.
you have said, not sane...... (smile). he and I are single person desiginations. so what you say is irrelevant. I believe the bible, not you, so again you're corrected.
No. Concerning (John 1:1) The Word was God. And the Word was Jesus. Jesus is God in that He is the second Person of the Godhead.
ERROR, once again, the "LORD" is the "Lord" diversified in flesh. again John 1:1 is proved out in Isaiah 44:24 with the WORD in John 1:3. so your claim is false, and incorrect, and been reproved many of times.
I don't mind any heartache or embarrassment over debate.
as we said, "your choice, and it's already been kicked in..... :D

Look don't argue with 101G, just because you're igorant of the word of God and don't believe the Lord Jesus, that's your misgiving, and embarrassment.
until you can asks some serious debatable questions, we will leave you with this scripture, Revelation 22:11 "He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still".

see ya....

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are giving me the meaning of Yehoshua, not Yeshua. Do not mix up the two names. Matthew 1 tells us what the Son's name means;

you must not read the definition carefully. no problem look at #2.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Correct. Only one being created (Father YHWH). Every other being is a created being including the Son (Colossians 1:15).
error, Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God".

the same PERSON in Spirit, only "diversified" in flesh. the key word in Philippians 2:6 is "Form",
G3444 μορφή morphe (mor-fee') n.
1. form.
2. (intrinsically) fundamental nature.
[perhaps from the base of G3313 (through the idea of adjustment of parts)]
KJV: form

he has the same nature, meaning he's the same person only "shared". this proved out in the term of the base word,
G3313 μέρος meros (me'-ros) n.
1. a portion (i.e. an amount allotted, a part of something).
what is another word that is synonyms with "portion" that make Jesus the Son "equal with, not equal to, but equal with the Spirit?", answer, "SHARE". and a share is the "Diversity" of God meaning he's the "OFFSPRING" of God in flesh. can we comfirm this "diversity" as offspring? yes,
OFFSPRING: G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) n.
kin.
{abstract or concrete, literal or figurative, individual or collective}
[from G1096]
KJV: born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock
Root(s): G1096

there is our word, "diversity". must we say more?.

PICJAG.

gadar perets

Jan 16, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States

you must not read the definition carefully. no problem look at #2.

PICJAG.
I know what #2 says. Your source lists both names, but only gives the meaning of Yehoshua. However, your source's definition differs from Strong's definitions for those two names. Yeshua means "he will save" and "Yehoshua" means "Yahweh saves". Yet, both names were erroneously transliterated into "Iesous" in Greek.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know what #2 says. Your source lists both names, but only gives the meaning of Yehoshua. However, your source's definition differs from Strong's definitions for those two names. Yeshua means "he will save" and "Yehoshua" means "Yahweh saves". Yet, both names were erroneously transliterated into "Iesous" in Greek.
Look don't argue with 101C, my source is, Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments

here is the whole definition in it's entirety,

5. (NOTE) (“Jesus” is a valid English transliteration, coming from Ancient Hebrew to Koine Greek (via the Septuagint) to Latin to Old English to Modern English. It is completely acceptable to God (Yahweh) for us call upon the Savior's name as “Jesus,” or “Iesous,” or “Yeshua,” or even “Yesu” as in Christian Arabic or in the Fijian Islands, et al. God prepared for all nations to be able to trust in the Savior and to call upon his name by preparing a language dialect for international use: the Hebraic-Koine Greek. Thus, technically and formally, the pronunciation “Iesous” was intentionally established by the Savior as the common basis for Jewish and Gentile acknowledgment of his Redemption and Salvation, going forth as needed into every tribe, native tongue, people, and nation. “Yeshua” is of course delightfully acceptable to him, when it is not used as an exclusionary name. Love edifies).
6. (NOTE) (Revelation 3:12).

this is not 101G's definition, take the argument up with Mickelson, and Strong.

PICJAG.

gadar perets

Jan 16, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
error, Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God".
So tell me 101G, how is it that Yeshua thought it not robbery to be equal with God if he IS God??? Can God the Father be equal to God the Father? Absurd. The correct translation is;

"who, though he was in the form of God, did not count equality with God a thing to be grasped,"
Also, being in the form of God does not mean he was God. He is the Son of God who is the image of God.

the same PERSON in Spirit, only "diversified" in flesh. the key word in Philippians 2:6 is "Form",
G3444 μορφή morphe (mor-fee') n.
1. form.
2. (intrinsically) fundamental nature.
[perhaps from the base of G3313 (through the idea of adjustment of parts)]
KJV: form

he has the same nature, meaning he's the same person only "shared". this proved out in the term of the base word,
1. a portion (i.e. an amount allotted, a part of something).
what is another word that is synonyms with "portion" that make Jesus the Son "equal with, not equal to, but equal with the Spirit?", answer, "SHARE". and a share is the "Diversity" of God meaning he's the "OFFSPRING" of God in flesh. can we comfirm this "diversity" as offspring? yes,
OFFSPRING: G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) n.
kin.
[from G1096]
KJV: born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock

there is our word, "diversity". must we say more?.
No, you need not "say more". All this philosophy is too difficult to comprehend.

My Strong's says, "Perhaps from the base of G3313 (through the idea of adjustment of parts); shape; figuratively nature: - form." Thayer's says;

1) the form by which a person or thing strikes the vision
2) external appearance​

gadar perets

Jan 16, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Look don't argue with 101C, my source is, Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments

here is the whole definition in it's entirety,

5. (NOTE) (“Jesus” is a valid English transliteration, coming from Ancient Hebrew to Koine Greek (via the Septuagint) to Latin to Old English to Modern English. It is completely acceptable to God (Yahweh) for us call upon the Savior's name as “Jesus,” or “Iesous,” or “Yeshua,” or even “Yesu” as in Christian Arabic or in the Fijian Islands, et al. God prepared for all nations to be able to trust in the Savior and to call upon his name by preparing a language dialect for international use: the Hebraic-Koine Greek. Thus, technically and formally, the pronunciation “Iesous” was intentionally established by the Savior as the common basis for Jewish and Gentile acknowledgment of his Redemption and Salvation, going forth as needed into every tribe, native tongue, people, and nation. “Yeshua” is of course delightfully acceptable to him, when it is not used as an exclusionary name. Love edifies).
6. (NOTE) (Revelation 3:12).

this is not 101G's definition, take the argument up with Mickelson, and Strong.

PICJAG.
In other words, "I don't care if Mickelson or Strong is wrong. I'm sticking with them anyway". That makes you wrong as well.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So tell me 101G, how is it that Yeshua thought it not robbery to be equal with God if he IS God??? Can God the Father be equal to God the Father? Absurd. The correct translation is;

"who, though he was in the form of God, did not count equality with God a thing to be grasped,"
Also, being in the form of God does not mean he was God. He is the Son of God who is the image of God.

No, you need not "say more". All this philosophy is too difficult to comprehend.

My Strong's says, "Perhaps from the base of G3313 (through the idea of adjustment of parts); shape; figuratively nature: - form." Thayer's says;

2) external appearance​
Let's answer you point by point.

#1."how is it that Yeshua thought it not robbery to be equal with God if he IS God??? Can God the Father be equal to God the Father? Absurd". simple, because he's the EQUAL "SHARED" NATURE of God in flesh, and he G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') himself while in that flesh. see, there is no .... ONE be equal to him, listen, Isaiah 40:25 "To whom then will ye liken me, or shall I be equal? saith the Holy One". this is where "Diversity" comes in at. the Diversity of God is simply the "ANOTHER" of God himself. did you not read, Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and [there was] none to help; and I wondered that [there was] none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me".

his OWN ARM? this is where Another, G243 Allos comes in at, listen. Allos expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort". get it now, "SAME, SAME, SAME "Sort". meaning the same PERSON, listen to the definition of SORT: 1. a particular kind, species, variety, class, or group, distinguished by a common character or nature. 2. character, quality, or nature". for there is only one person in the God "kind", the God "class", the God "group".... that have the same NATURE. that's why the Lord Jesus said, not robbery to be "EQUAL" with God, because he have his NATURE, which is Spirit.

see, "Another" is a a numerical difference of the SAME ONE PERSON ... got it now?.

#2. "No, you need not "say more". All this philosophy is too difficult to comprehend". correct in "NO", no it's not to hard to understand. just read your bible and get some dictionaries and look up some words and see what they mean, and don't be "LAZY". if I can do it you can to. we use scripture and I do give my spurces, it easy to duplicate. so no is no excuse.

burn the midnight oil, stay up sometimes, study, and on top of that "GET ON YOUR KNEE'S" and pray God for his wisdom. scripture, James 1:5 "If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all [men] liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him". but here's the kicker, verse 6 "But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed".

if one get serious with God, he will reveal his wisdom to you. ........ that's if you want him to. Oh I wish I could say I did all those things, burn the midnight oil, ect... but it all come back to God for his approval. for God, the Holy Ghost will teach us. amen.

#3. "My Strong's says, "Perhaps from the base of G3313 (through the idea of adjustment of parts); shape; figuratively nature: - form." Thayer's says;

2) external appearance
"

God is a Spirit, he has no external morphe, and as stracking the vision, he's invisible. NOW, the base of G3313 morphe ROOT word,
1. a portion

which is synonyms with "SHARE". the Lord Jesus is the "EQUAL" SHARE of God in flesh.

diversity is not hard. when I was a trinitarian, and the Holy Ghost was teaching me diversity of God's Oneness, yes I was hardheade, because I was full of the false doctrine of the trinity, and didn't want to turn it loos. well God has a way of getting us loose..... :D

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In other words, "I don't care if Mickelson or Strong is wrong. I'm sticking with them anyway". That makes you wrong as well.
if you have something better that harmonize with the scriptures and don't contridict them, go for it........ (smile).

PICJAG.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
look, don't argue with me, it's what the bible say, argue with God.

you have said, not sane...... (smile). he and I are single person desiginations. so what you say is irrelevant. I believe the bible, not you, so again you're corrected.

ERROR, once again, the "LORD" is the "Lord" diversified in flesh. again John 1:1 is proved out in Isaiah 44:24 with the WORD in John 1:3. so your claim is false, and incorrect, and been reproved many of times.

as we said, "your choice, and it's already been kicked in..... :D

Look don't argue with 101G, just because you're igorant of the word of God and don't believe the Lord Jesus, that's your misgiving, and embarrassment.
until you can asks some serious debatable questions, we will leave you with this scripture, Revelation 22:11 "He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still".

see ya....

PICJAG.

I believe the Bible. God is One. Thus He is a 'He'. And He can speak as an 'I'.

Just like 'He' is singular denoting One God, 'Us' is plural, denoting a plurality. (Gen. 1:26) (Gen. 3:22) (Is. 6:8) And we find in the rest of Scripture that the plurality involves three Persons of the Godhead.

Your made up doctrine of 'diversification' is empty. It is your attempt to explain away the obvious. As I said, you talk alot but say very little.

Since you don't want to address the Trinity at the Baptism of Christ, even though you brought it up, I guess I will. (Matt. 3:16-17) "And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water:....and he saw the Spirit of God descending....And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son..." No wonder you didn't want to address it. You can't get any plainer than that.

Don't forget (Gen. 3:22) and (Is. 6:8) either.

Stranger

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe the Bible. God is One. Thus He is a 'He'. And He can speak as an 'I'.

Just like 'He' is singular denoting One God, 'Us' is plural, denoting a plurality. (Gen. 1:26) (Gen. 3:22) (Is. 6:8) And we find in the rest of Scripture that the plurality involves three Persons of the Godhead.

Your made up doctrine of 'diversification' is empty. It is your attempt to explain away the obvious. As I said, you talk alot but say very little.

Since you don't want to address the Trinity at the Baptism of Christ, even though you brought it up, I guess I will. (Matt. 3:16-17) "And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water:....and he saw the Spirit of God descending....And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son..." No wonder you didn't want to address it. You can't get any plainer than that.

Don't forget (Gen. 3:22) and (Is. 6:8) either.

Stranger
#1. you said you believe the bible, right. well the bible, out of the Lord's own mouth say God is a "he" and not them or they.
#2. God speak as "I" because he's ONE PERSON.
#3. you still haven't got it throught your head that God in Genesis 1:26 & 27 is one PERSON. Genesis 1:26 "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
Genesis 1:27 "So God created man in his [own] image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them".
God created the male and the female right... now listen and you said you believe the bible. Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made [them] at the beginning made them male and female". he and him is indicating one singel person. did you not hear the Lord Jesus in Natthews 19:4? he said God is a "he", one person, not they, or them. you can't be that igorant not to understand.
#4. "Your made up doctrine of 'diversification' is empty." full, full of scriptures, which you're about to see.. as the Lord Jesus said, so I. John 7:16 "Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me". BINGO, and my doctrine, whom the Lord gave to me is not "my" doctrine but his. "diversity" is in the bible, it's just hidden in plain sight. once again we will reveal what "diversity" is. ...... OFFSPRING, another word for offspring is "diversity". Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments, "OFFSPRING",
G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) n.
kin.
[from G1096]

see it now, it's in the bible, just hidden in plain view, but to you who do not research out the scriptures, it's a mystery ... (smile). diversity is the offspring of God "shared" of himself in flesh. that's why it is HIDDEN from you. because you don't search thing out, nor ask God for his wisdom, so that you may KNOW the truth.
#5. Now the Lord's Baptism again. "the Trinity at the Baptism of Christ, even though you brought it up, I guess I will. (Matt. 3:16-17) "And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water:....and he saw the Spirit of God descending....And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son..." No wonder you didn't want to address it. You can't get any plainer than that.
We have address this over and over, maybe in another topic, but we'll address it here also. we'll put a stop again to this igorance, give book chapter and verse that states that the voice from heaven here at the baptism is the Father's voice, post it please. don't assume nothing, but know for sure.
#6. Don't forget (Gen. 3:22) and (Is. 6:8) either.
LOL, LOL, LOL, let's hear the verse, and eliminate the foolishness. Genesis 3:22 "And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever". STOP, and think, become as one of "US?". is man immortal? no, then he's not God. but what is man that he now "KNOW" Good and Evil, as... as ... US. did not the Lord God, notice the "L" cap only in Lord the "diversity" is to come, to know Good and evil as... as... as... a man? ... :p let's see. Isaiah 7:14 "Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel. (STOP, what do Immanuel mean? God with us, (see Matthews 1:23). Jesus the "diversity" of God shared in flesh, that was to come. as in Genesis 1:26 & 27 he was to come, BINGO.
Isaiah 7:15 "Butter and honey shall he eat, that he may know to refuse the evil, and choose the good". there is the "US" to know Good and Evil, why because God the share, the diversity, the offspring G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') while in the flesh. man, oh man when will thay learn? see how the scriptures harmonize with itself, you might want to make a cross reference of these verse.

now your Isaiah 6:8 "Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here [am] I; send me". answer, notice the "I", whom shall "I" send. ok, let's see who the "I" shalt be sent, Hebrews 10:5 "Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:
Hebrews 10:6 "In burnt offerings and [sacrifices] for sin thou hast had no pleasure.
Hebrews 10:7 "Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God".
"I" come is the sender, God himself. this is in relationship with Isaiah 7:14 & 15, the coming of the Lord. see the "I" is the "he" of Genesis 1:26 & 26, the "I" and the "he" of Matthews 3:16 &17 who was Baptize in the water, the "diversity" of God himself.

my God how easy it this. you might want to make a cross of these verse also. .... :eek: just for your edification.

Oh the beauity of "DIVERSITY". we told you stranger, we will whip you day and night with the scriptures. the doctrine of "Diversified Oneness" is solid, just as the ROCK it is built on...... (smile). all doctrine must be scripture based, our are.

now don't you forget to give the book chapter and verse of the voice from heaven, that it is absolutely wituot a doubt that this is the Father voice. ...... :rolleyes: and we will see if it's so. looking to hear from you soon, and make note of those cross references.

PICJAG.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
#1. you said you believe the bible, right. well the bible, out of the Lord's own mouth say God is a "he" and not them or they.
#2. God speak as "I" because he's ONE PERSON.
#3. you still haven't got it throught your head that God in Genesis 1:26 & 27 is one PERSON. Genesis 1:26 "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
Genesis 1:27 "So God created man in his [own] image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them".
God created the male and the female right... now listen and you said you believe the bible. Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made [them] at the beginning made them male and female". he and him is indicating one singel person. did you not hear the Lord Jesus in Natthews 19:4? he said God is a "he", one person, not they, or them. you can't be that igorant not to understand.
#4. "Your made up doctrine of 'diversification' is empty." full, full of scriptures, which you're about to see.. as the Lord Jesus said, so I. John 7:16 "Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me". BINGO, and my doctrine, whom the Lord gave to me is not "my" doctrine but his. "diversity" is in the bible, it's just hidden in plain sight. once again we will reveal what "diversity" is. ...... OFFSPRING, another word for offspring is "diversity". Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments, "OFFSPRING",
G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) n.
kin.
[from G1096]

see it now, it's in the bible, just hidden in plain view, but to you who do not research out the scriptures, it's a mystery ... (smile). diversity is the offspring of God "shared" of himself in flesh. that's why it is HIDDEN from you. because you don't search thing out, nor ask God for his wisdom, so that you may KNOW the truth.
#5. Now the Lord's Baptism again. "the Trinity at the Baptism of Christ, even though you brought it up, I guess I will. (Matt. 3:16-17) "And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water:....and he saw the Spirit of God descending....And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son..." No wonder you didn't want to address it. You can't get any plainer than that.
We have address this over and over, maybe in another topic, but we'll address it here also. we'll put a stop again to this igorance, give book chapter and verse that states that the voice from heaven here at the baptism is the Father's voice, post it please. don't assume nothing, but know for sure.
#6. Don't forget (Gen. 3:22) and (Is. 6:8) either.
LOL, LOL, LOL, let's hear the verse, and eliminate the foolishness. Genesis 3:22 "And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever". STOP, and think, become as one of "US?". is man immortal? no, then he's not God. but what is man that he now "KNOW" Good and Evil, as... as ... US. did not the Lord God, notice the "L" cap only in Lord the "diversity" is to come, to know Good and evil as... as... as... a man? ... :p let's see. Isaiah 7:14 "Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel. (STOP, what do Immanuel mean? God with us, (see Matthews 1:23). Jesus the "diversity" of God shared in flesh, that was to come. as in Genesis 1:26 & 27 he was to come, BINGO.
Isaiah 7:15 "Butter and honey shall he eat, that he may know to refuse the evil, and choose the good". there is the "US" to know Good and Evil, why because God the share, the diversity, the offspring G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') while in the flesh. man, oh man when will thay learn? see how the scriptures harmonize with itself, you might want to make a cross reference of these verse.

now your Isaiah 6:8 "Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here [am] I; send me". answer, notice the "I", whom shall "I" send. ok, let's see who the "I" shalt be sent, Hebrews 10:5 "Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:
Hebrews 10:6 "In burnt offerings and [sacrifices] for sin thou hast had no pleasure.
Hebrews 10:7 "Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God".
"I" come is the sender, God himself. this is in relationship with Isaiah 7:14 & 15, the coming of the Lord. see the "I" is the "he" of Genesis 1:26 & 26, the "I" and the "he" of Matthews 3:16 &17 who was Baptize in the water, the "diversity" of God himself.

my God how easy it this. you might want to make a cross of these verse also. .... :eek: just for your edification.

Oh the beauity of "DIVERSITY". we told you stranger, we will whip you day and night with the scriptures. the doctrine of "Diversified Oneness" is solid, just as the ROCK it is built on...... (smile). all doctrine must be scripture based, our are.

now don't you forget to give the book chapter and verse of the voice from heaven, that it is absolutely wituot a doubt that this is the Father voice. ...... :rolleyes: and we will see if it's so. looking to hear from you soon, and make note of those cross references.

PICJAG.

I've already explained to you the use of 'He' or 'I'. God is One. God says 'He' or 'I' because He is one God. He says 'us' because He is three Persons.

Oh, that is classic. You are going to put a stop to this 'igorance'. The Son is Jesus on Earth. The Spirit is coming down. There is a voice from heaven. That voice said, this is my beloved Son. Who else would it be? It is the Father. (Matt. 3:17)

As Is said earlier, your 'diversity' argument is empty. (Gen. 3:22) and (Is. 6:8) speaks to the plurality of Persons. Why does 'He' and 'I' speak to singular, yet 'us' does not speak to plurality? Your argument is empty.

Stranger

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've already explained to you the use of 'He' or 'I'. God is One. God says 'He' or 'I' because He is one God. He says 'us' because He is three Persons.

Oh, that is classic. You are going to put a stop to this 'igorance'. The Son is Jesus on Earth. The Spirit is coming down. There is a voice from heaven. That voice said, this is my beloved Son. Who else would it be? It is the Father. (Matt. 3:17)

As Is said earlier, your 'diversity' argument is empty. (Gen. 3:22) and (Is. 6:8) speaks to the plurality of Persons. Why does 'He' and 'I' speak to singular, yet 'us' does not speak to plurality? Your argument is empty.

Stranger
Vain blabbing, you been reproved

PICJAC

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Vain blabbing, you been reproved

PICJAC

You ignored my question concerning Jesus baptism. The voice from Heaven; who else would it be but the Father? "This is my beloved Son" (Matt. 3:17)

Stranger

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You ignored my question concerning Jesus baptism. The voice from Heaven; who else would it be but the Father? "This is my beloved Son" (Matt. 3:17)

Stranger
no, we did not ignored your question concerning Jesus baptism. you must not read the end of post #156, this is what we said,
now don't you forget to give the book chapter and verse of the voice from heaven, that it is absolutely withuot a doubt that this is the Father voice. ......
again we'll state it, if you can show a verse that says this was the Father speaking from heaven here at the Lord's baptism we'll repent, if not you repent... (smile). for we can show many verses that a voice that came from heaven is not GOD'S voice.

so now show us this verse of scripture that clearly says that this is the Father's voice or even it's God voice here at the Lord's baptism.

note: never assume nothing, nor add or take away from the word of truth, the scripture please.

PICJAG.