THE INFERNAL EMPIRE BOWS BEFORE MY FEET

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, I beg to differ... showing kindness and respect to a person is never falling for it...it's rising to the occasion of loving ones neighbor.

On the other hand, demonizing an individual is falling for it.
I have walked alongside victims of satanic ritual abuse and MK Ultra for 12+yrs. They always come with all sorts of spiritual baggage and activity, as well as mindsets contrary to scripture. And yet, you can always tell when someone is reaching out for help or sincerely seeking interaction.

The OP was not poetry. It was a psychotic/demonically inspired rant.

Had he come here seeking help, we could give it. But as @lforrest mentioned, it was a very prideful demonic rant. He doesn't seem to have come here to fellowship, or for encouragement, etc. It was very one sided, just announcing himself and his own perceived greatness.

He is stuck in some internal deception. What he needs most is prayer.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I always pay attention to screen names. This one was an immediate giveaway. By his screen name, I could tell he was either oppressed, depressed, or steeped in the occult (or all of the above).
I thought about this too but didn't think about it until after the next morning. I wonder what FluffyYellowDuck says? LOL

I agree 100% and confirm from having a lot of these myself. I recognized the pattern. Not an MK Ultra victim or anything. Just got sick/was into bad things/excessive stress. You lack serious cognitive abilities in psychosis and that is what it looks like. It's hard because, at least for me, you get really detached from reality, I felt like I was in a dream, and so normal cognitive behavior is almost impossible combined with a demonic desire to feed dramatics. It's dangerous.

Demonic attacks are really too much for the human brain to be going through ALL of the time, and if you think you're playing superhero and strong enough to take it, you're going to be in spiritual warfare ALL of the time.

To Psalmist, if you return,

That's what Jesus is for! Step out of the ring and give it to him. "Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you." Jesus quoted scripture in the wilderness until Satan left him. That's your actual sword. Don't willingly walk into darkness.

Give God the glory and surrender to his comfort. It feels like you're doing the right thing, but the right thing is peace, soundness of mind, and trusting in him to do it alone.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have walked alongside victims of satanic ritual abuse and MK Ultra for 12+yrs. They always come with all sorts of spiritual baggage and activity, as well as mindsets contrary to scripture. And yet, you can always tell when someone is reaching out for help or sincerely seeking interaction.

Had he come here seeking help, we could give it. But as @lforrest mentioned, it was a very prideful demonic rant. He doesn't seem to have come here to fellowship, or for encouragement, etc. It was very one sided, just announcing himself and his own perceived greatness.

Well, you know whhhaat...

I'm being perfected...perfectly ...!

Reactions: Heart2Soul

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I tried Patty, but I think I'm too boring, lol.
You should not presume that. Some people want to read something that tickles their ears instead of feeding their hearts. Start a thread about Covid-19 or about politics and watch them like "____" gobbling it up and adding more stuff to the mess... Early in His ministry Jesus spoke to thousands, but toward the end when his words were getting into the meat, many of them were walking away from Him. What do we want to eat?

Reactions: Nancy

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know anything about all that - I just worship! LOL Did do a little bit of music theory but not too much.

But the O's are for open strings and the X is for blocked. You place your fingers lightly on the back of the X strings and then you can strum for the chord. Those chords were for a 6-string lyre but I found after messing around with my 10-string and a little tuning it works alright by moving up two strings and strumming the next six.

Good eye btw that's a small index card :D

Oh, I observe... everything...

You gotta where I come from...

...I know...sinister...

Oh, that's cool stuff...you know more than I do...I just embarked on this quest a few months ago...

Reactions: DuckieLady

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree , not you, but me...you have seen me try and start threads over the years ...mine go for about 8 posts. And stop. LOL

It seems members don’t want good godly biblical threads , they get their fun out of the controversial arguing threads .

Plus a thread which is God inspired will be a good enduring thread with the God-seekers and serious ones ( which we seem to have less of these days )
But putting up a thread ‘ for the sake of it” ....doesn’t seem to work, or get picked up on .

You start , I’ll follow you Nancy ha ha!
Have a good one...x

Lol Helen, I bombed on this one. You are right...if it is not controvercial...it pretty much gets ignored. I think it is human nature to want to just "be right" ALL the time :rolleyes:. Where is the humility in that??!! What's the problem with being teachable? Or, at least disagree without nastiness and sarcasm.
We (the church) seem to be made up of Pharisees anymore!
xo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

i just read this response sister . so i went back and looked at the Op . Yes this is bad news sister .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol Helen, I bombed on this one. You are right...if it is not controvercial...it pretty much gets ignored. I think it is human nature to want to just "be right" ALL the time :rolleyes:. Where is the humility in that??!! What's the problem with being teachable? Or, at least disagree without nastiness and sarcasm.
We (the church) seem to be made up of Pharisees anymore!
xo
Sister , you know i dont care what francis might say about you , you know i loves ya . Now let the LORD be praised .

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Nancy

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Truly this one is deceived . Its witchcraft he uses and he thinks satan bows before him . Wrong
if we practice circle making witchcraft , it is we who bow before Him . satan is very deceptive .
I see new age thought up in the things He was saying .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I loves you too bro! BTW- are you speaking of the pope? (Francis)...?
Yes indeed sister . But as about everyone knows , I dont heed him no how .
Lambs follow and heed Christ and thus we learn from those who are Christ centered . Not those who preach
an all inclusive many path gospel . This age is steeped in massive delusion . And just cause one hollers the word love over and over again
dont mean they know GOD or HIS LOVE .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For the LOVE that comes from GOD , POINTS TO JESUS ALONE as SALVATION . That we must BELIEVE IN JESUS , CONFESSING HIM
by mouth and Believing from the heart that GOD has raised HIM from the dead .
ANY love that can allow a muslim , buddist , atheist , or whateverist to remain in their religion and yet claim they know God
just cause they have some good works love , IS not LOVE , its a death sentence .
CAUSE i guarantee us , WE NEED JESUS in order to be saved . Now on that note , LET ALL who name the name of JESUS
sound those praise of thanksgivings unto the glorious Lord .

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agreed... I hope you weren't under the impression that I was talking about you. I was talking about the person who wrote the OP. Was that you?

No, I knew you were speaking about the new member, but you quoted me...seeming to disagree with my perspective on his material.

Also, another member implied that "I fell for it"... whatever that means, because I'm not a real sheep...or I'm out of tune...or something...

So, I just asserted who I am and what I'm about...that's all.

It's interesting that I just finished doing a study on the whole new wine, new wineskins thing and I am thinking about initiating a thread on it, inspired by this thread.

Basically, it has to do with the effects of presupposition (old wineskins) when met with new wine (new teaching).

I don't know if I'll have time to start a thread today, I have a Bible study to head out to at around 6:30 PST.

I hope all is well with you and yours today!

Shalom.

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nothing too alarming. lol:D
My screen name is just the first initials of members of my family. :)

Hey, we might be in the same family... biologically speaking!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nothing too alarming. lol:D
My screen name is just the first initials of members of my family. :)
One of those members rests with the LORD . the M . yep . TLHKMAJ . But M has went home dear sister .
never to suffer again . FREE in the GLORIOUS LORD HE IS . YES INDEED . FAR better place heaven truly is .

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One of those members rests with the LORD . the M . yep . TLHKMAJ . But M has went home dear sister .
never to suffer again . FREE in the GLORIOUS LORD HE IS . YES INDEED . FAR better place heaven truly is .
Yes, he does❤ ... never to be forgotten, and I will see him again ... Matt's middle name begins with a "J". :)

Reactions: DuckieLady