THE INFERNAL EMPIRE BOWS BEFORE MY FEET

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"She often laughs at me at times because for some songs I will sing along with my own music rendering an unintended a capella effect."

Lol...I can only imagine :D When you can't hear yourself sing :eek:
Most on my mothers side of the family played the piano. My mom always dreamed of becoming a concert pianist but, had 7 over active kids! My Gram...her mom, played the organ in a Catholic Church for over 40 years. I used to hang with her up in the balcony. One of my uncles played the ivory so fast and furious I thought the keys would fly off the piano! Lol. I know middle C...that's it lol.
I did not have the kind of talent to ever become a concert pianist, but I could have done better than I did. My mother was disappointed. My older brother quit taking lessons before I did, but neither one of us ever used what she had at times sacrificed to give us... the piano lessons. They weren't free but she worked in canneries and as a waitress for long hard hours to provide a few extra things, including piano lessons, for us... She was disappointed.

Reactions: Helen