The Insanity of the "right" to have guns!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How can there be a ban on assault weapons when no one can even define what an assault weapon is?

Lifelong_sinner

Sep 21, 2021
Somewhere in time
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
how can banning assault waepons lead ti civil war? you guys are beyond a joke!

lets walk through this;
1. They ban say, ARs and AKs.
2. They want people to turn those guns in.
3. The people say NO!
4. Govt says yes, and we will force you to.
5. People say, come and take them.
BOOM!! Civil war.

you have NO clue about this. You cant fathom how bad this will go. Its also why you cant fathom why jan 6 happened.

Lifelong_sinner

Sep 21, 2021
Somewhere in time
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
it is not the same thing. taking of the 5th is the right to say nothing in court, not to to the police

what are you, 95??
No one can be this naïve about how things work. You think criminals ever tell the truth? Say we didnt have the 5th amendment, what would that change? You think people are gonna start telling the truth???

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
lets walk through this;
1. They ban say, ARs and AKs.
2. They want people to turn those guns in.
3. The people say NO!
4. Govt says yes, and we will force you to.
5. People say, come and take them.
BOOM!! Civil war.

you have NO clue about this. You cant fathom how bad this will go. Its also why you cant fathom why jan 6 happened.
What bothers me is how easily people complied with the lockdowns due to a plan demic.
The government controls the military. This administration would have no problem bringing in the UN to patrol our streets.
How much "fear" you think it would take to get people to just say ok?
There definately would be some hold-outs, but these would be made into examples for others to comply.
Not saying we wouldn't go out without a fight, but could we win?
It definately would be bad.

This side of the aisle, the republican side, do not want a civil war. We are not the party of death and destruction.
However, I do fear the other side will not relent until we are in a full stage war.
All we can do is stand our ground.
It's coming whether we want it or not.

:(
Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The 5th amendment is so you don't have to testify against yourself.
We have a thing called innocent until proven guilty.
The prosecuter would have to have evidence that proves your guilty.
Taking the 5th means not having to incriminate yourself.

I was just reading the 5th amendement. It covers a lot more than that. It also covers imminent domain, reporting on your taxes.
And it also says you have to state that you are keeping your miranda rights. That silence doesn't mean you have them.
So if an officer says, do you understand these rights, your answer should be yes and I am claiming that right to keep silent.
To say nothing, doesn't automattically give you those rights.
I found that interesting.

Things you learn everyday. It's amazing

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What bothers me is how easily people complied with the lockdowns due to a plan demic.
The government controls the military. This administration would have no problem bringing in the UN to patrol our streets.
How much "fear" you think it would take to get people to just say ok?
There definately would be some hold-outs, but these would be made into examples for others to comply.
Not saying we wouldn't go out without a fight, but could we win?
It definately would be bad.

This side of the aisle, the republican side, do not want a civil war. We are not the party of death and destruction.
However, I do fear the other side will not relent until we are in a full stage war.
All we can do is stand our ground.
It's coming whether we want it or not.

:(
Hugs

I have confidence in my fellow Americans....and the 900 yard shot.
So a lot of people would die.
Some would not give them up and would rather die than give them up.
First they would have to find the guns and that is another issue.
For anyone to go door to door would be a catastrophic scenario.
I am unique....I have just turned 65 and I have zero fear of death....never had it....stood up and fought on the front line....walked into a reactor room on a submarine when no one else would, to turn a manual cooling switch. I am one of the most dangerous people there is. I am well trained and experienced and I would take them out. And I am not the only one out there

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Missed you Brother and Elam
Hugs

Dearest Z,

Missed you and your Wisdom A LOT. I don't know if I'll ever be comfortable posting where the Swine are mourned, and Jesus own words are deemed unacceptable. But YOU are a Beacon of Light in a world which casts their darkness hoping to snare the unsuspecting.

We BOTH send our Very Best Regards,
B & E

Last edited:
Reactions: Taken and Ziggy

Lifelong_sinner

Sep 21, 2021
Somewhere in time
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am unique....I have just turned 65 and I have zero fear of death....never had it....stood up and fought on the front line....walked into a reactor room on a submarine when no one else would, to turn a manual cooling switch. I am one of the most dangerous people there is. I am well trained and experienced and I would take them out. And I am not the only one out there

my good sir, i like your style! :cool:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hey GH,

We are called by GOD to Stand with HIM and for HIM, to protect and provide for our families and communities. We know that faith without works is DEAD, and our works testifies of our faith.

With Very Best Regards,
Bobby Jo & ELAM

Reactions: Grailhunter

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Am I right in saying, that the American civil war was actually fought between the British who were loyal to the King, against the British who were not? Your first President, Geroge Washington is English, as were most of the leaders on both sides of the civil war.
No, the Civil War was fought over States Rights, taxes that the Federal Government was imposing on the Southern States, and not only about Slavery.

You mean the Revolutionary War which was fought over Independence against the English.

Last edited:
Reactions: Taken

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The 13 stripes in the US flag, are for the 13 original colonies, which were English, that gained independence from Great Britain in 1776 and were the founding states of the US. This is the beginning of what is called the USA, and part of the 50 stars on the flag.
You keep repeating this, and we had another Flag, the Betsy Ross Flag which only had thirteen stars representing the 13 colonies that became States.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Insanity of the "right" to have guns!
OP^

The OP revealing their own REJECTION of Gods Instructional Word.

Jesus ASKS, when you had no purse (money), when you had no scrip, (written word of God), when you had no shoes (footwear), DID YOU LACK ANYTHING? And the men answered, “No”.

Luke 22:
[35] And he said unto them, When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye any thing? And they said, Nothing.

Jesus SAYS, NOW if you HAVE a purse (money), take it with you, and the SAME, take your script (written word of God) with you....AND IF you DO NOT HAVE A SWORD........BUY A SWORD.

Luke 22:
[36] Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

Obviously the OP is AGAINST Gods Word of INSTRUCTION, TO DO, as Gods Word Instructs.

Obviously the OP is AGAINST Gods “RIGHT-eousness”, AND AGAINST men WHO themselves UPHOLD in Agreement Gods INSTRUCTED “RIGHT-eousness”.

Obviously the OP blatantly finds it “INSANE” for a man, a Nation, TO BE IN AGREEMENT with Gods “Righteous” Instruction.

Obviously the OP finds it “SANE” for a man, a Nation, (such as himself, such as his Nation), TO OBEY the “instruction” OF Earthy men (Earthly kings)........RATHER THAN GOD, KING of kings!

While the OP thinks himself cleverly tricky to divert FROM THE TRUTH, by calling men INSANE....

The TRUTH IS: the OP has CLEARLY revealed, his Allegiance IS TO earthly kings, ABOVE and BEYOND God Himself.

EXPOSED...and it ain’t pretty.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Status
Not open for further replies.