The jabs don't work

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So the other poster wanted to illustrate that people are literally being eliminated and dying while that’s not true.

Many people Have died, Are dying, from "political" decisions, to "medical" procedures, drugs and "scientific lab" unleashing...from wars and abortions to Aids and injections.
Preventing Births to Instigating Death IS a population reduction, IS elimination.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My girlfriend is Australian, we went to the Post Office to mail her mom a gift, and the post office said that Australia is not accepting any packages from abroad, we couldn't believe it.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I've trusted vaccinations my whole life. Alien-looking, aluminum-based life-forms do not fit my understanding of vaccines.
Isn't a vaccine made from a dead piece of the offending virus? I'm not an expert or nothing.

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've trusted vaccinations my whole life. Alien-looking, aluminum-based life-forms do not fit my understanding of vaccines.
Isn't a vaccine made from a dead piece of the offending virus? I'm not an expert or nothing.
Not since they changed the definition of 'Vaccine' in recent decades to add the 'synthetic substitute' possibility. That was not the definition prior to about 1980, but don't quote me on the date.

Prior to the change, a Vaccine was always a tiny amount of the virus, or infectious substance, introduced to the immune system to manually induce antibody production.

vac·cine

/vakˈsēn/
a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.

Now, what they're calling 'Vaccines' have been killing, maiming and injuring people for decades. Autism is one of the number one results of these injections in the past 30-40 years.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The experimental needles don't work... Neither do lockdowns

The following graphs from Australia prove that lockdowns don't work.
The counter argument is that it would of caused much more harm if there were no lockdowns... That argument is a logical fallacy as there isn't anyway of proving that...

Actually, Sweden and some other countries show that having no lockdowns was actually more effective as many of their citizens now have natural herd immunity which is known to be superior to vaksines

The wave in cases is 5 times higher than before...
Irrefutable proof that the experimental needle is not working

View attachment 18107

These graphs prove that the experimental syringes are not working...
In fact we see cases and deaths get much worse when the lethal injections are being rolled out...
The counter argument is that these are the vaxed... Says who, the MSM... No way, us unvaxed aren't concerned with testing, its the vaxed thats paranoid enough to get tested. In hospital its 50/50 according to whistle blowers and the alternate media which are much more reliable than the lies of the MSM and government

View attachment 18108

And this wave now is higher in cases than the first and longer in deaths than the first... And all this while the evil government pushed to get 80% of us injected with this poison... In the state of Victoria now you cannot work unless you've taken the death shot... And as many of you know, the side effects and deaths are only going to get worse...

There has also been reports of an increase in cancer, diabetes, blood clots, heart failure, heart conditions, myocarditis, anaphylaxis, infertility, miscarriages and a whole heaps of other problems that no one is bothering to report in the MSM. Problems that are known side effects for these experimental syringes...

And if your thinking "well thats just Australia" your wrong
Israel. Most vaxed country in the world
View attachment 18109

The USA
View attachment 18111

Britain
View attachment 18110

And many other countries all show a rise in cases when the experimental injections were coming out in the middle of summer... There was never any summer waves of infections before the syringes came out...

Conclusion... The experiment is not working at all as they said it would...
Instead of defeating covid these toxic needles have made it worse...

Well I do not know if I ever got Covid or not. I do know I have received all three pfizer shots. I am at high risk for being seriously ill or dead from Covid so I took the shots.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'd say all of those categories fall under "Don't have eyes to see nor ears to hear."

If they did, they wouldn't be in that situation.

You can't be a slave to mammon (money) and you can't be more fearful of the world than of God.

In the time that is now beginning, and the time that will progressively become, if your heart is not set firmly upon God and His Word, you will not make it. That's the tragic, and very serious, Truth of the matter. Some will die physically and many will experience a Hell existence upon earth for some time before all is wiped out by The Wrath of God on the Last Day.

Revelation 9:6 speaks of a time when people will wish for death, but it will not come. That is almost undeniably a scenario of being connected to the internet via a Neuralink-type technology and/or internal nano-type technology that saturates the body.

They've already succeeded in connecting monkeys and pigs to the internet via this type of technology with nightmarish results for the poor animals.
There is no rest for the mind in such a situation and no off switch.
This is one of the areas of research that they used me and another survivor... brain-to-computer interfacing (as well as brain-to-brain).

What I remember is being in front of a computer screen with electrodes on my head. My programmers were elsewhere with their computers. They communicated to me (directly to my brain) via their computers, and I was to communicated back to them via thought/brain waves ...no typing. The same with the other survivor ....brain to brain and brain to computer.

So anyway ... they've had this technology for decades.

Reactions: GEN2REV

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is one of the areas of research that they used me and another survivor... brain-to-computer interfacing (as well as brain-to-brain).

What I remember is being in front of a computer screen with electrodes on my head. My programmers were elsewhere with their computers. They communicated to me (directly to my brain) via their computers, and I was to communicated back to them via thought/brain waves ...no typing. The same with the other survivor ....brain to brain and brain to computer.

So anyway ... they've had this technology for decades.
@GEN2REV The techniques used to do these experiments were horrific. They used horrific trauma to shatter the mind and get alters who would rather identify as a computer than a little girl. And it was those alters who were used in the development of these brain-to-computer and brain-to-brain technologies.

Reactions: GEN2REV

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My girlfriend is Australian, we went to the Post Office to mail her mom a gift, and the post office said that Australia is not accepting any packages from abroad, we couldn't believe it.
Looks like Australia wants to beat China in enslaving their people. And China has a lot of influence over Australia. It is more than likely that Australian politicians have been bought off by the CCP (just like many US and Canadian politicians).

Reactions: JohnPaul

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
A vast majority of Aussies know they are working.

Over 84% of Aussies over 16 yo have had their first dose, over 83% of Aussies over 12 have had their first dose. 91% of those in NSW over 12 have had their first dose.

The large majority have spoken, and they are for the vax and believe in the vax.

It shows that Australians are highly supportive and willing to take these vaccines.
It shows that Australians are being forced to take an highly experimental toxic Jab or else they will be treated like the Jews were in Nazi Germany.

Everything about all this Covid that is dribbled, smells just like Nazi Germany propaganda machine workings to me.
The audacity ! and The unmitigated gall ! it's astounding ! that the majority are totally fooled. or would go to such lengths with such hysteria of outright prejudice in making up so much nonsense that the un Jabbed are the monsters in all this.

What are the real rules that all should follow ? do all the so called Vaxed follow them, No !

Does everyone know what we should truly not do, forget about the spin, but the real effective things we all should do that are really proven fact. Number one keep your distance regardless, number two and so forth, that is just good common sense, that you would do with anyone that may have the common wog.
The pushed the common wog Jab for some years as well now and I was like go jump in the lake, fool ! a am like don't you dare tell me what to do. I am not ignorant of the matter at all and I do not seek to be educated by some stupid great whore Media, who thinks it's self as the Nazi Party mouthing off. The MSM is openly Anti-Christ and if one does not fathom that :rolleyes:. they have no right to peddle such propaganda !

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
From what I can understand, vaccines are toxic!
From my point of view the Jabs are not Safe or effective, not to mention such does not pass the standards, such has been rushed through, so it's an experimental Drug !
I say no to experimental drugs, as I have limits on things that I will do.

I despise people who take drugs without questioning what such truly is, even if it's prescribed. They may claim this is for that or this, fair enough but do they understand what they are truly taking or is it just all in blind faith, it is with many people.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
From my point of view the Jabs are not Safe or effective, not to mention such does not pass the standards, such has been rushed through, so it's an experimental Drug !
I say no to experimental drugs, as I have limits on things that I will do.

I despise people who take drugs without questioning what such truly is, even if it's prescribed. They may claim this is for that or this, fair enough but do they understand what they are truly taking or is it just all in blind faith, it is with many people.
Against what I now know was the warning of Holy Spirit, I took my doctor's advice and took an anti-vertigo drug. I ended up in a coma, my heart stopped 3 times, the third time they couldn't start it again. As they were filling out my time of death, Yeshua started it again! I know it was Him, because I'd just seen Him in the New Jerusalem! Besides, He's known for raising the dead!
My doctor, a left-wing Trump hater, tried twice to get me to take the jab! After seeking the Lord's leading on this, I just came to the decision that I'm not going to take it. I may be slow, I may even be dumb, but I'm not stupid! Duh?!
And you know what? The older I get, the wiser I get! I was a stupid, young man! Thought I knew everything. One thing I do know is that only God can fix stupid, so don't even waste your time! Lol
"I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now!" - Robert Zimmerman (aka Bob Dylan)

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
They sure don’t!

Fully vaccinated Colin Powell has died of Covid 19 complications:

Colin Powell, former Secretary of State, dead at 84

A time is set for every man or woman to die and the usual cause of their death, when they reach their particular time to die, is organ or respiratory failure which can also be associated with Covid19 symptoms as well.

your conclusions do not take all of the facts into account nor do they support the outcome that you wish to drive home.

Reactions: amadeus

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Homeland Security Secretary Mayorkas tests positive for Covid, is experiencing mild symptoms
Christina Wilkie 7 hrs ago

WASHINGTON -- Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas tested positive for Covid-19 on Tuesday, his spokeswoman said in a statement.

"Secretary Mayorkas tested positive this morning for the COVID-19 virus after taking a test as part of routine pre-travel protocols," wrote Marsha Espinosa, assistant secretary of public affairs in a tweet Tuesday.

"Secretary Mayorkas is experiencing only mild congestion; he is fully vaccinated and will isolate and work at home per CDC protocols and medical advice. Contact tracing is underway," added Espinosa.

Homeland Security Secretary Mayorkas tests positive for Covid, is experiencing mild symptoms