The jabs don't work

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Your profile says:

Statistician

LoL... It does say that... It's not my occupation... I didn't write it... I don't know why its there

Here is another graph from Germany

bandicam 2021-11-30 19-48-52-717.jpg

Clearly distinguishing between both and the vaxed are higher...
But all my graphs above in post 106 and 107 show direct correlation to the vaccines which supports the claim that their not working...
We should be seeing lo cases in these highly vaxed countries but instead their going through the roof some of them while their government take the advantage to oppres them even more with lockdowns and other appauling restrictions...

But like i said... I decline the offer for the experimental syringe thanks, from advise from my doctors

McFearless

Nov 16, 2021
Denmark(Copenhagen)
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark
LoL... It does say that... It's not my occupation... I didn't write it... I don't know why its there

Here is another graph from Germany

View attachment 19009

Clearly distinguishing between both and the vaxed are higher...
But all my graphs above in post 106 and 107 show direct correlation to the vaccines which supports the claim that their not working...
We should be seeing lo cases in these highly vaxed countries but instead their going through the roof some of them while their government take the advantage to oppres them even more with lockdowns and other appauling restrictions...

But like i said... I decline the offer for the experimental syringe thanks, from advise from my doctors

Let’s agree not to post pictures of articles or graphs. Your last picture of an article from Ireland with “the 54%” said the opposite of what you said it said, when I found it.
Let’s link our references, so we are sure that we can check each other’s references - if our words are true they should be able to stand the test of scrutiny..

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
3a9f981bce7a1f6a.jpg

Get yours while you can.

Bobby Jo

BJ... Tell ELAM to stop being a conspiracy theorist...
The sudden rise in athletes dying and collapsing on the field of play is just a coincidence.
It can't be from the experimental needles cos their safe and effective, right...

bandicam 2021-11-30 20-06-55-996.jpg

Reactions: Bobby Jo and APAK

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Let’s agree not to post pictures of articles or graphs. Your last picture of an article from Ireland with “the 54%” said the opposite of what you said it said, when I found it.

The opposite of what i said. How.
It says exactly what i said which was that the numbers between the vaxed and unvaxed were about the same if not more to the vaxed...
54% is almost half... Like i said, about the same

But there is no evidence to show that these jabs are working...
The fact that you need boosters every 6 months is a clear indication that its not working.
To be more accurate, these jabs don't provide herd immunity like they said it would as the vaccinee can still catch and spread covid just as much as the unvaxed. Their not ending the pandemic like they said it would either, masks, lockdowns and all the other nonsense still continue

McFearless

Nov 16, 2021
Denmark(Copenhagen)
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark
The opposite of what i said. How.
It says exactly what i said which was that the numbers between the vaxed and unvaxed were about the same if not more to the vaxed...
54% is almost half... Like i said, about the same

But there is no evidence to show that these jabs are working...
The fact that you need boosters every 6 months is a clear indication that its not working.
To be more accurate, these jabs don't provide herd immunity like they said it would as the vaccinee can still catch and spread covid just as much as the unvaxed. Their not ending the pandemic like they said it would either, masks, lockdowns and all the other nonsense still continue

You were using that article to say that jabs don’t work, but the article says that it worked and that the only reason it’s 54% is because of the increase in people vaccinated. If everyone had been vaccinated it would be 100% - that doesn’t show correlation or causation.

Last edited:

McFearless

Nov 16, 2021
Denmark(Copenhagen)
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark

If you are not a statistician I would seriously advice you to remove “Statistician “ from your personal information. It’s misleading and gives people a false sense of security, that you know what you are talking about in regards to statistical correlation and scientifically sound causation.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You were using that article to say that jabs don’t work, but the article says that it worked and that the only reason it’s 54% is because of the increase in people vaccinated. If everyone had been vaccinated it would be 100% - that doesn’t show correlation or causation.

That is false reasoning... A logical fallacy actually cos there is no way to prove that at all...

Fact is that about 50% are in hospital. And that was my claim

McFearless

Nov 16, 2021
Denmark(Copenhagen)
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark
That is false reasoning... A logical fallacy actually cos there is no way to prove that at all...

Fact is that about 50% are in hospital. And that was my claim
Why reference the article saying that then? And if 90% are vaccinated and only 50% of hospitalization are vaccinated, it does work.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If you are not a statistician I would seriously advice you to remove “Statistician “ from your personal information. It’s misleading and gives people a false sense of security, that you know what you are talking about in regards to statistical correlation and scientifically sound causation.

I tried to change it but i can't. Its just there... I'll ask one of the mods about it cos it is misleading. Im not a statistician... LoL

Why reference the article saying that then?

I referenced the claim in the headline. 50%

McFearless

Nov 16, 2021
Denmark(Copenhagen)
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark
I tried to change it but i can't. Its just there... I'll ask one of the mods about it cos it is misleading. Im not a statistician... LoL

I referenced the claim in the headline. 50%

The headline also stated that it was caused by the increase of the vaccinated population. Which means that it wasn’t caused by ineffective vaccine..

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The headline also stated that it was caused by the increase of the vaccinated population. Which means that it wasn’t caused by ineffective vaccine..

Thats an opinion that cannot be proven... Its a logical fallacy
If you are vaxed and got covid then it was ineffective... No excuses

Your from Denmark right... Look

bandicam 2021-11-29 19-08-35-453.jpg
These syringes were supposed to provide herd immunity... What happened???
Its not the unvaxed because they don't care to get tested

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
They said these vaccines would end the pandemic... They were wrong
They said it would bring herd immunity... They were wrong
They said it would bring life back to normal... They were wrong

All these claims they made have been refuted by data and facts

McFearless

Nov 16, 2021
Denmark(Copenhagen)
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark
Thats an opinion that cannot be proven... Its a logical fallacy
If you are vaxed and got covid then it was ineffective... No excuses

Your from Denmark right... Look

View attachment 19013
These syringes were supposed to provide herd immunity... What happened???
Its not the unvaxed because they don't care to get tested

There is a wide misconception regarding heard immunity, but I’ll explain it to you.
What we are working with, statistically, is the infection rate. If a country has an infection rate lower that 1, it will over time get rid of the disease.
The COVID vaccine doesn’t protect you from infection, it just lowers the average time being infected. The shorter time you are infected, the less likely it is that you’ll infect others, which will effect the infection rate. Heard immunity is all about getting people to a state, where they infect less than 1 person when infected. If the vaccine (example) shortens the infection time in half, it’s effective. It was also estimated (with the first strain) that we needed a very high vaccination rate, to push the infection rate below 1. Since then we have seen new strains, which makes the vaccine less effective (that also increases the people needed to take the jab, to gain heard immunity). Now we got a new strain from Africa, that will surely make the vaccine a lot less effective too.
To state that a vaccine is ineffective because one can get sick with the vaccine is simply an error. Nobody promised that vaccines would protect from infection (directly), they did however promise that people would be less likely to die from the infection and that people would be sick for a shorter time - which in essence lowers the risk of infection.

The issue with the vaccination is that many infected people (with vaccines) doesn’t get symptoms, which means that they walk the streets with COVID, whereas people without vaccine are home sick with the virus. That and the fact that all countries opened up after vaccines were available is the reason for the new wave. To conclude that jabs doesn’t work is simply flawed on the basis of increase in either infections or vaccinated population. There are many variables that causes infection to increase.

Last edited:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There is a wide misconception regarding heard immunity, but I’ll explain it to you.
What we are working with, statistically, is the infection rate. If a country has an infection rate lower that 1, it will over time get rid of the disease.
The COVID vaccine doesn’t protect you from infection, it just lowers the average time being infected. The shorter time you are infected, the less likely it is that you’ll infect others, which will effect the infection rate. Heard immunity is all about getting people to a state, where they infect less than 1 person when infected. If the vaccine (example) shortens the infection time in half, it’s effective. It was also estimated (with the first strain) that we needed a very high vaccination rate, to push the infection rate below 1. Since then we have seen new strains, which makes the vaccine less effective (that also increases the people needed to take the jab, to gain heard immunity). Now we got a new strain from Africa, that will surely make the vaccine a lot less effective too.
To state that a vaccine is ineffective because one can get sick with the vaccine is simply an error. Nobody promised that vaccines would protect from infection (directly), they did however promise that people would be less likely to die from the infection and that people would be sick for a shorter time - which in essence lowers the risk of infection.

The issue with the vaccination is that many infected people (with vaccines) doesn’t get symptoms, which means that they walk the streets with COVID, whereas people without vaccine are home sick with the virus. That and the fact that all countries opened up after vaccines were available is the reason for the new wave. To conclude that jabs doesn’t work is simply flawed on the basis of increase in either infections or vaccinated population. There are many variables that causes infection to increase.

This is part of the definition for vaccine...
a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases

So by definition we are seeing ineffective vaccines that don't provide immunity

The definition of herd immunity is this
resistance to the spread of an infectious disease within a population that is based on pre-existing immunity of a high proportion of individuals as a result of previous infection or vaccination

Individuals need to be immune to provide herd immunity...
So its impossible to ever reach herd immunity with these experimental drugs

This is the key point im making
They said these vaccines would end the pandemic... They were wrong
They said it would bring herd immunity... They were wrong
They said it would bring life back to normal... They were wrong

All these claims they made have been refuted by data and facts

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@McFearless

Anyway, about the statistician claim on my profile... Its an erroneous claim... I don't know where it came from... Im unable to change it and the moderators seem bemused by it... If you click on other profiles none have such a claim in that section... Only mine...

Sorry about that misunderstanding... Im actually in engineering

Anyway... Its good to meet you. We haven't got many members from Europe here and there are many atheists in Scandinavia so its good to meet a Christian Viking... ;)

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
QUOTE: Cristo Rei
BJ damn you... Damn damn damn... LoL... I was just to post that very same meme... You beat me by just over an hour...
Shouldn't you be sound asleep now? ELAM as well?
Ah well it made me crack up this meme so i'll just repost it... Credit to ELAM who probably found it in the first place

[see image]

Yours is presented better with the logo and the Moderna and J&J versions available too...

Hehehe... Pfizer football...:D
My favourite players are the opposition keeper with his hand up calling for treatment and the player who is standing with his hands on his head, his a gun striker.

Hey CR,

Yeah you're right, ELAM catches things that go right over my head and won't leave me alone until I post what he wants! And I only saw the Playing Field, but YOU caught the PLAYERS which I now too can appreciate.

And the sad thing is that it's basically TRUE, and how the Deep State appears to be specifically TARGETING athletes probably because if they're aggressive in Sport, they just might be aggressive in War against the Traitors to Humanity.

With VERY BEST REGARDS,
Bobby Jo & ELAM :rolleyes:

Reactions: APAK

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think that the government should not enforce it on citizens and as far as I know they don’t exactly do that but they suggest it.
Friend, you are in The Matrix, thinking the world is a better place than it is.
Pentagon Orders Texas Contractors to Mandate Vaccines for Employees, Despite Governor’s Ban
Pentagon Says It Can Overrule Oklahoma Guard on Vaccinations
Soldiers Who Refuse Vaccination Can Still Serve, But Their Careers Are Over
U.S. appeals court affirms hold on Biden COVID-19 vaccine mandate

As far as private employers … that’s a difficult position.

It's fascist to use one's employer to do their dirty work. We have laws on the subject already. It's called HIPPA and the Nuremberg Code. It is against the law for anyone who is not your doctor to even ask about your vaccination status.

I'm not naive enough to suppose a piece of paper the law is written on will ever stop the power hungry. Goethe famously said "Those are most enslaved who falsely believe they are free."

Reactions: Bobby Jo

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Wrangler you are a bit too influenced by extreme media brother but that’s okay. You do you.
As far as I’m concerned I will take things one day at a time and pray.
Currently my employer wants proof of booster vaccination and I don’t know what to do because I provide for my family and I don’t want to lose this job which pays well.
So maybe I will ask the president of the company for an exception.
‘Maybe I will ask my doctor for a letter.
Maybe I’ll ask my priest for a letter.
Maybe I’ll take the booster shot.

So, I don’t know. One day at a time.

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

McFearless

Nov 16, 2021
Denmark(Copenhagen)
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark
@McFearless

Anyway, about the statistician claim on my profile... Its an erroneous claim... I don't know where it came from... Im unable to change it and the moderators seem bemused by it... If you click on other profiles none have such a claim in that section... Only mine...

Sorry about that misunderstanding... Im actually in engineering

Anyway... Its good to meet you. We haven't got many members from Europe here and there are many atheists in Scandinavia so its good to meet a Christian Viking... ;)

They removed it now, all is good.

It’s true that there is a lot of atheists in Scandinavia, I think supposed Christians pushed them away in previous generations. Christianity came to the Vikings back in the 10th century - probably around the same time as when we discovered America ;)