The jabs don't work

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
We have experts being sacked, doxed, fired, bribed, blackmailed, threated and even being killed for having different opinions...
And others afraid to speak out because of it...

How can this possibly be good? Anyone?

Freedom of speech is a core fundamental value of democracy
It should never be superseded by anything, especially not a fake pandemic of the flu

Twitter, the msm, youtube, the government and such are not the arbiters of truth

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Rita

I hope your doing well...

I got this little table recently and i was thinking about the Astra Zeneca jab and you poms

bandicam 2021-12-30 18-12-55-641.jpg

These numbers are from the medical boards listed... I don't really trust them but its all we have...
The UK is doing very well compared to the EU and USA regardless of population difference. Especially with deaths
Everyone in the UK got the AZ jab, right? It appears to be a bit safer than the mrna shots.
Even all the bad things im hearing from censored experts are about the mrna jabs, not the AZ jab
My dad has had the AZ jabs and my mum had the pfizer jabs. God will take them when he sees fit and im trying to prepare myself to be accepting of His decision one day and not wig out...

Im not trying to debate or anything. Just seeing how your doing and thinking out loud that the AZ shot may be safer than the mrna ones which is good news for you. Your chances of not being hurt from it is better

But anyway... Get well... Have plenty of rest and drink plenty of fluid...
And make sure your drinking plenty of tea with lemon and honey, ok...
You'll be just fine, you've got that stubborn pomy spirit which your cricket team needs... LoL

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@Rita

I hope your doing well...

I got this little table recently and i was thinking about the Astra Zeneca jab and you poms

View attachment 19748

These numbers are from the medical boards listed... I don't really trust them but its all we have...
The UK is doing very well compared to the EU and USA regardless of population difference. Especially with deaths
Everyone in the UK got the AZ jab, right? It appears to be a bit safer than the mrna shots.
Even all the bad things im hearing from censored experts are about the mrna jabs, not the AZ jab
My dad has had the AZ jabs and my mum had the pfizer jabs. God will take them when he sees fit and im trying to prepare myself to be accepting of His decision one day and not wig out...

Im not trying to debate or anything. Just seeing how your doing and thinking out loud that the AZ shot may be safer than the mrna ones which is good news for you. Your chances of not being hurt from it is better

But anyway... Get well... Have plenty of rest and drink plenty of fluid...
And make sure your drinking plenty of tea with lemon and honey, ok...
You'll be just fine, you've got that stubborn pomy spirit which your cricket team needs... LoL
Lol, yes, our cricket team didn’t do so good did they !! Ooops
Not everyone in the U.K. got the Astra Zeneca, the Pfizer was the first one that was offered and has been the main one for booster. I had booked for the Pfizer ( felt under pressure as we were given a days notice the first day it came out ) then two nurses reacted because of allergies, this thankfully closed the door to me being able to have it because I carry an epi pen for allergies. I then had to wait for the Astra Zeneca, but knew nothing about the blood clot problem at that stage. This became apparently before my second dose, but I had no problems with the first, so I had the second. Then the booster was brought in as part of our contracts at work, this was what I stood up for, my right to choose the Astra Zeneca , rather than work dictate what I had to have……
I am doing okay at the moment xx
Not drinking tea and lemon, but drinking plenty of fluids
Rita

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Lol, yes, our cricket team didn’t do so good did they !! Ooops
Not everyone in the U.K. got the Astra Zeneca, the Pfizer was the first one that was offered and has been the main one for booster. I had booked for the Pfizer ( felt under pressure as we were given a days notice the first day it came out ) then two nurses reacted because of allergies, this thankfully closed the door to me being able to have it because I carry an epi pen for allergies. I then had to wait for the Astra Zeneca, but knew nothing about the blood clot problem at that stage. This became apparently before my second dose, but I had no problems with the first, so I had the second. Then the booster was brought in as part of our contracts at work, this was what I stood up for, my right to choose the Astra Zeneca , rather than work dictate what I had to have……
I am doing okay at the moment xx

Oh ok, i thought most of the UK had the AZ shot

Not drinking tea

What kind of pom are you??? NOT DRINKING TEA... LoL This is unheard of... Its absurd... Insanity... Is this why the poms are no good at cricket now...
The English are the biggest tea drinkers in the west. Chinese in the east.
U guys started wars over tea, the Boston tea party was a war i think, not a party...
The main reason England went to China in the 17th century was to buy cheaper and better tea...
The opium wars were about tea as well. England was buying heaps of tea from China but not selling much to them so they started selling them opium...

Plus its a classical remedy for the cold and flu used all around the world, especially with lemon and honey...
Cmon now Rita... Be a good English lass and have a cuppa. It will do you well

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Oh ok, i thought most of the UK had the AZ shot

What kind of pom are you??? NOT DRINKING TEA... LoL This is unheard of... Its absurd...
The English are the biggest tea drinkers in the west. Chinese in the east.
U guys started wars over tea, the Boston tea party was a war i think, not a party...
The main reason England went to China in the 17th century was to buy cheaper and better tea...
The opium wars were about tea as well. England was buying heaps of tea from China but not selling much to them so they started selling them opium...

Plus its a classical remedy for the cold and flu used all around the world, especially with lemon and honey...
Cmon now Rita... Be a good English lass and have a cuppa. It will do you well
Lol , I do drink tea normally and I always have a cuppa in the morning. However when I am unwell I always get a coated tongue so the tea doesn’t taste quite the same. I have hot lemon and honey , but not in tea.
Don’t worry I will be back to my ten cuppas a day before too long !!!
Re: the vaccines, they are using Astra Zeneca still, but for first and second doses. I would reckon it was about 50/50 with the Pfizer originally. Germany has also gone for Pfizer with the booster, but originally went with the astra Zeneca.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Watch: Whoopi Goldberg Stunned by Testing Positive for COVID
'I’ve done everything I was supposed to do.'

Resist the Mainstream

“The View” co-host Whoopi Goldberg described being shocked Wednesday when she learned she tested positive for coronavirus during the show’s break for the Christmas and New Year holidays.

During a remote appearance on the program while isolating at home, Goldberg declared that she was surprised when she received the positive test result because, according to her, she had been taking every necessary precaution to avoid contracting the virus.

Goldberg has been photographed at Epstein's Island, and a LOT of those accused of Crimes Against Humanity are being ARRESTED. But to keep their arrests "quiet" and CONTINUE arresting other Criminals, -- they use the "I got Covid" excuse.

? One more down, tens of thousands still left?
Bobby Jo & ELAM :rolleyes:

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
'I’ve done everything I was supposed to do.'

Resist the Mainstream

“The View” co-host Whoopi Goldberg described being shocked Wednesday when she learned she tested positive for coronavirus during the show’s break for the Christmas and New Year holidays.

During a remote appearance on the program while isolating at home, Goldberg declared that she was surprised when she received the positive test result because, according to her, she had been taking every necessary precaution to avoid contracting the virus.

Goldberg has been photographed at Epstein's Island, and a LOT of those accused of Crimes Against Humanity are being ARRESTED. But to keep their arrests "quiet" and CONTINUE arresting other Criminals, -- they use the "I got Covid" excuse.

? One more down, tens of thousands still left?
Bobby Jo & ELAM :rolleyes:

So you're saying Whoopi was arrested and didn't get Covid?