The Jesus I Need To Know

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more. - 2 Corinthians 5:16.

Do you understand there is no other tangible Christ, other than the Christ in you!

Look at the text in a way you can read what it is Paul said. We are to know one after the flesh, not even Jesus of Nazareth!

What is knowing Christ after the flesh? That is the flesh and blood body of Jesus Christ when He walked the earth. Why are we not to know Christ after the flesh. That is Jesus of Nazareth! Why are we not to know that Jesus! First you can't.. that is Jesus of Nazareth who lived over two thousand years ago. What Jesus are we to know - the Jesus that is in you. The same Jesus - but He is in you now as a born again believer.

That is the only tangible Christ you can know. That is the only Christ for believers to know. What is the dumbing down of Christianity? Religion has believers chasing a Jesus they are not to know. He is the glorified Lord and Savior now! in every born again believer. Paul points us to the fact many do not know Him in that way. Born again - yet ignorant of that fact. And seek a Jesus outside of them to their shame.

The body of Christ is not in trouble, because the body is fixed and finished by God.. but believers that make up the body of Christ are in trouble. They have never been pressed as they are today. End times - maybe.. but fact remains the time we live in now is a hard time for believers. The heat is on so to say. The pressure - converging power's at work on believers like have never been witnessed before at least in our life time. Why is that? 9 times out of 10 (bad language but making a point), believers growth comes from pressure. If time is short (and it is always short for the human being because of body - like a vapor we are here for a moment.. then gone), the pressure is greater!

My experience in this life has been; the Lord has always given just what I need. Nothing more nothing less. I tried making investments, I have tried to do deals to make my life easier so to speak. They never have worked out. Why does He do that with us? some of us are going to have to learn He is our Father and you don't need anything in this life but Him. Your blessing is that - Him. He blesses you spiritually.. you have those moments of jubilation. They will mean more to you than anything you can get in this world. That is not to say He doesn't use people in investments to help further the preaching and the kingdom. Many people that is their calling, but not everyone.

Men decieving men, hard times.. but don't stop a new day will dawn. We have had our deception on how Christianity is put together.. all we know is what we know. The Lord knows that and will deliver.

13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.
14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them; - 2 Timothy 3:13-14.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more. - 2 Corinthians 5:16.

Do you understand there is no other tangible Christ, other than the Christ in you!

Look at the text in a way you can read what it is Paul said. We are to know one after the flesh, not even Jesus of Nazareth!

What is knowing Christ after the flesh? That is the flesh and blood body of Jesus Christ when He walked the earth. Why are we not to know Christ after the flesh. That is Jesus of Nazareth! Why are we not to know that Jesus! First you can't.. that is Jesus of Nazareth who lived over two thousand years ago. What Jesus are we to know - the Jesus that is in you. The same Jesus - but He is in you now as a born again believer.

That is the only tangible Christ you can know. That is the only Christ for believers to know. What is the dumbing down of Christianity? Religion has believers chasing a Jesus they are not to know. He is the glorified Lord and Savior now! in every born again believer. Paul points us to the fact many do not know Him in that way. Born again - yet ignorant of that fact. And seek a Jesus outside of them to their shame.

The body of Christ is not in trouble, because the body is fixed and finished by God.. but believers that make up the body of Christ are in trouble. They have never been pressed as they are today. End times - maybe.. but fact remains the time we live in now is a hard time for believers. The heat is on so to say. The pressure - converging power's at work on believers like have never been witnessed before at least in our life time. Why is that? 9 times out of 10 (bad language but making a point), believers growth comes from pressure. If time is short (and it is always short for the human being because of body - like a vapor we are here for a moment.. then gone), the pressure is greater!

My experience in this life has been; the Lord has always given just what I need. Nothing more nothing less. I tried making investments, I have tried to do deals to make my life easier so to speak. They never have worked out. Why does He do that with us? some of us are going to have to learn He is our Father and you don't need anything in this life but Him. Your blessing is that - Him. He blesses you spiritually.. you have those moments of jubilation. They will mean more to you than anything you can get in this world. That is not to say He doesn't use people in investments to help further the preaching and the kingdom. Many people that is their calling, but not everyone.

Men decieving men, hard times.. but don't stop a new day will dawn. We have had our deception on how Christianity is put together.. all we know is what we know. The Lord knows that and will deliver.

13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.
14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them; - 2 Timothy 3:13-14.

Jesus is the now reigning King in the heavens Soul, and has been for quite some time now. He is the head over the Christian congregation, and has already cleansed the heavens, and in the very near future will return to remove the wicked goats from this world.

Reactions: soul man