The Last Great Beast and Mouth on Earth

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm just going to have to go with scripture on this.According to scripture the beast is a kingdom upon earth.

Daniel 7:23
He gave me this explanation: ‘The fourth beast is a fourth kingdom that will appear on earth. It will be different from all the other kingdoms and will devour the whole earth, trampling it down and crushing it.

As far as I understand,kingdoms have kings that rule them. This kingdom is no different.Understanding what kingdom upon earth this verse is speaking of is all I was interested in .Then I learned what kingdom it is.
These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have some of it right until your last section

Remember that the same John wrote his gospel his epistles and revelation. John used different terms the antichrist and the beast for a reason because they have different characters and purposes. One is to deceive that Jesus isn’t the Christ or sent from God. The other is to self glorify and persecute the church.
They are the same. Deceivers about the Head, do so to be the head.

Diotrephes is the first one identified in Scripture.

If you read the gospel of John you will see that Jesus repeatedly claimed to be the Christ and sent by God and apostate Israel rejected Him thus it is no coincidence that John wrote his gospel and was the only one to teach about the antichrist
True. And Diotrephes was exposed by John.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The topic at hand is that antichrist beasts are not national rulers in their own right, but only ministerial destroyers of the faith of Jesus, among Christians.

They make war with the Lamb and the saints, which is spiritual warfare to destroy the faith. They are ministerial dominators, that can destroy the soul, not earthly oppressors, that can only kill the body.

Daniel's (Little Horn), Paul's (Man Of Sin), And John's (The Beast) A Literal Human Man,, That Will Be Present On This Earth At The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ

The figure mentioned above will be a "Future" literal human man, and he will be present on earth in a living human body to witness the "Future" second coming and final judgment as scripture clearly teaches below

Daniel's (Little Horn) Present On Earth At The Second Coming

Daniel 7:8-11KJV
8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.
9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.
10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.
11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

Paul's (Man Of Sin) Present On Earth At The Second Coming

2 Thessalonians 2:3-8KJV
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

John's (The Beast) Present On Earth At The Second Coming

Revelation 19:19-20KJV
19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth.
That's right.The beast is a king.
Not a preacher.It is a king with a kingdom.

Revelation 16:10
And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,

But just so you know.The beast isn't as great as you think it is.Its actually quite small.He has a big mouth and short arms like a T-Rex. He can't even reach the woman who flees into the wilderness for those 1260 days.Yea ,he's not great at all.Real little.Like a little horn.

Last edited:

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Daniel's (Little Horn), Paul's (Man Of Sin), And John's (The Beast) A Literal Human Man,, That Will Be Present On This Earth At The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ
True.

The figure mentioned above will be a "Future" literal human man, and he will be present on earth in a living human body to witness the "Future" second coming and final judgment as scripture clearly teaches below
True at His coming again onto the earth. Not true at the final judgment of the rest of the dead. He will already have been cast alive into the lake of fire, before the Lord's earthly reign.

Daniel's (Little Horn) Present On Earth At The Second Coming

Daniel 7:8-11KJV
8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.
9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.
10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.
11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

Paul's (Man Of Sin) Present On Earth At The Second Coming

2 Thessalonians 2:3-8KJV
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

John's (The Beast) Present On Earth At The Second Coming

Revelation 19:19-20KJV
19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
All true.

I agree in two things:

The antichrist, man of sin, and prophesied beast, is the same man and false apostle to rise for the last time on earth, to make war with the Lamb and His saints.

His rise will also immediately proceed the Lord's second appearing in sight of men on earth.

He will be the most successful false christ, at appearing to be Christ Himself come again in the flesh on earth.

Satan will give him a mouth to speak great things to seduce many Christians and unbelievers alike to his own gospel, as well as power to deceive them by lying wonders, such as having fire come down from heaven in the their sight.

The second appearing of Jesus Christ on earth, will be immediately preceded by the last man appearing to be Christ again on earth.

I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

The main difference of the appearing of that last antichrist, and the second appearing of Christ Himself, will be Jesus Christ appearing as lightning flash over the earth, and the false christ appearing by rumour of signs and wonders, with men seeking to hear him, and see his lying wonders for themselves.

Reactions: Truth7t7

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's right.The beast is a king.
So, he is not just a kingdom, but a king.

Not a preacher.It is a king with a kingdom.
And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

A false preacher, that was a king and priest to God, but now a king and priest over his own kingdom ministry.

JW's call their meeting places, Kingdom Halls.

Revelation 16:10
And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,
The beast's kingdom is his own ministerial kingdom, that makes doctrinal and spiritual war with the saints, seeking to overcome and overthrow their faith in Jesus only.

The ten kings of the earth, are ten rulers of nations giving their power and armies to his service, to make physical war with the Lord Himself in the air.

But just so you know.The beast isn't as great as you think it is.Its actually quite small.He has a big mouth and short arms like a T-Rex. He can't even reach the woman who flees into the wilderness for those 1260 days.Yea ,he's not great at all.Real little.Like a little horn.
Agreed. All such cult leaders in the end are mouth only, and the only power they have over their followers, is their willingness to receive him as christ, rather than on Jesus as the true Christ and Lord and God of our salvation.

The last great antichrist and false apostolic beast, will seduce many believers and unbelievers alike to his wide spread ministerial kingdom, but the only power given to him to kill the bodies of saints, will be from converted kings and rulers, with power of law and armies in their own right.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
So, he is not just a kingdom, but a king.

And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

A false preacher, that was a king and priest to God, but now a king and priest over his own kingdom ministry.

JW's call their meeting places, Kingdom Halls.

The beast's kingdom is his own ministerial kingdom, that makes doctrinal and spiritual war with the saints, seeking to overcome and overthrow their faith in Jesus only.

The ten kings of the earth, are ten rulers of nations giving their power and armies to his service, to make physical war with the Lord Himself in the air.

Agreed. All such cult leaders in the end are mouth only, and the only power they have over their followers, is their willingness to receive him as christ, rather than on Jesus as the true Christ and Lord and God of our salvation.

The last great antichrist and false apostolic beast, will seduce many believers and unbelievers alike to his wide spread ministerial kingdom, but the only power given to him to kill the bodies of saints, will be from converted kings and rulers, with power of law and armies in their own right.
In the meantime the saints in Israel will be killed for their testimony of Jesus..

While you type on your computer that a preacher is coming.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

The beast's kingdom is ministerial, because all such antichrist beasts are false apostles.

They were once made kings and priests to God, by the blood of the Lamb, but departed from the apostles' doctrine of Christ, to make their own gospel and ministerial kingdom built for themselves, as false christs.

Such church kingdoms are built by men themselves, and not by Jesus Himself, and the greatest of them build an entire organized kingdom of churches, by the might and power of Satan to seduce the saints.

Like a Kingdom Hall, their kingdoms are organized churches answering to their own personal rule alone.

Local 'licensed' pastors are merely figurehead spiritual kings, that give all their power and filthy lucre to the founding beast.

The last great beast, will be the greatest false apostle of all, thinking to make himself as a new James, to be head over the last organization of churches of Christ.

He will teach that James was the first head of the first organization of churches of God, which is a lie. The churches of God are not organized under the rule of any man, other than of Jesus Christ Himself.

The kingdom of a great beast, is the organization of churches, founded and built by himself, as well as others raised up to do the the same for his own name's sake. Several lesser beasts have come, that are revered and worshipped as the founder of their churches.

That last great rising star among the churches of God, will not only seduce many believers into his own kingdom come on earth, but will also seduce many of other religions, whether Jewish, Muslim, or Buddhist, etc... to convert to his own form of Christian religion.

He will also convert 10 rulers with ten nations of their own, to give their power to him, as their Christian spiritual shepherd and wolf over the decieved sheep.

For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.

Neither as being lords over God's heritage, but being ensamples to the flock.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the meantime the saints in Israel will be killed for their testimony of Jesus..
And not Jerusalem only, but also all nations whose rulers give their power of law, to the ministerial kingdom of the beast's Christian churches.

It will make the Holy Roman Empire of the Pope's Christendom, to be shown for the merely regional kingdom that it was.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
And not Jerusalem only, but also all nations whose rulers give their power of law, to the ministerial kingdom of the beast's Christian churches.

It will make the Holy Roman Empire of the Pope's Christendom, to be shown for the merely regional kingdom that it was.
The beast isn't Christian .
The beast that attacks Jerusalem and kills the two witnesses is Muslim.

Guess you don't know much about the Quran do you.Well,there isn't anything Christian about Islam.

Reactions: stormymonday

stormymonday

Dec 25, 2022
concord
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The beast isn't Christian .

Guess you don't know much about the Quran do you. Well, there isn't anything Christian about Islam.
ALL the scriptural evidence points to Islam, specifically the Arabs and Iranian's. Islamic terrorism is worldwide. The third jihad will soon come because Christianity is losing so much ground and influence in the world.

stormymonday

Dec 25, 2022
concord
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I find these interpretations disturbing. Christians need to realize that when they characterize these beasts as Christian, or Catholicism - they attribute all the evils of the last days to themselves.

Why would anybody want to convert to Christianity when there's a majority in the Church who believe the CHURCH would produce the beast, man of sin, the harlot, the little horn, etc,!?

Talk about self-demonization!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Beast Will Be A Jew/Hebrew

The Future Human Man, The Antichrist Seen Below In (Daniel) 11:37 Will Be A Hebrew/Jew In Decent, His Fathers Worshipped The True Hebrew (God Of His Fathers)

(Daniel) 11:37KJV
37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

Examples: God Of His Fathers

(2 Kings) 21:22KJV
22 And he forsook the Lord God of his fathers, and walked not in the way of the Lord.

(2 Chronicles) 21:10KJV
10 So the Edomites revolted from under the hand of Judah unto this day. The same time also did Libnah revolt from under his hand; because he had forsaken the Lord God of his fathers.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
The Beast Will Be A Jew/Hebrew

The Future Human Man, The Antichrist Seen Below In (Daniel) 11:37 Will Be A Hebrew/Jew In Decent, His Fathers Worshipped The True Hebrew (God Of His Fathers)

(Daniel) 11:37KJV
37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

Examples: God Of His Fathers

(2 Kings) 21:22KJV
22 And he forsook the Lord God of his fathers, and walked not in the way of the Lord.

(2 Chronicles) 21:10KJV
10 So the Edomites revolted from under the hand of Judah unto this day. The same time also did Libnah revolt from under his hand; because he had forsaken the Lord God of his fathers.
For the last 2000 years people other than jews have regarded God.I believe this man's fathers even if they were not Jewish could have worshiped God.Who knows,they may have been ministers in a church.
You never know.
But this man is not the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit and attacks Jerusalem.Quite the contrary. The king of the norths armed forces are stationed in Jerusalem when the beast from the pit attacks and kills them.
NOTE-The gentiles are occupying Jerusalem for 42 months before the beast from the bottomless Pitt attacks Jerusalem.

Revelation 11

2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

this corresponds to the king of the south attacking the king of the north in

Daniel 11:40.
Then at the time of the end, the king of the south will attack the king of the north. The king of the north will storm out with chariots, charioteers, and a vast navy. He will invade various lands and sweep through them like a flood.

Its the king of the south that is the beast from the pit.and attacks the norths armed forces in Jerusalem.
The king of the north responds by destroying all of the middle east and north Africa.The king of the north ,which is the Israeli governments ally nukes all the nations that have attacked Israel.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For the last 2000 years people other than jews have regarded God.I believe this man's fathers even if they were not Jewish could have worshiped God.Who knows,they may have been ministers in a church.
You never know.
But this man is not the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit and attacks Jerusalem.Quite the contrary. The king of the norths armed forces are stationed in Jerusalem when the beast from the pit attacks and kills them.
NOTE-The gentiles are occupying Jerusalem for 42 months before the beast from the bottomless Pitt attacks Jerusalem.

Revelation 11

2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

this corresponds to the king of the south attacking the king of the north in

Daniel 11:40.
Then at the time of the end, the king of the south will attack the king of the north. The king of the north will storm out with chariots, charioteers, and a vast navy. He will invade various lands and sweep through them like a flood.

Its the king of the south that is the beast from the pit.and attacks the norths armed forces in Jerusalem.
The king of the north responds by destroying all of the middle east and north Africa.The king of the north ,which is the Israeli governments ally nukes all the nations that have attacked Israel.
I Disagree, The Little Horn, The Man Of Sin,, The Beast, All The Same Bad Guy,, He Will Be A Jew, And A King/Ruler As Shown

The (Two Witnesses) In Revelation 11:3 are given 1260 days, (The Beast) in Revelation 13:5 is given 42 months, this is the same time frame in "Parallel" teachings representing 3.5 years

Last edited:

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
I Disagree, The Little Horn, The Man Of Sin,, The Beast, All The Same Bad Guy,, He Will Be A Jew, And A King/Ruler As Shown

The (Two Witnesses) In Revelation 11:3 are given 1260 days, (The Beast) in Revelation 13:5 is given 42 months, this is the same time frame in "Parallel" teachings representing 3.5 years
They are not all the same.
The king of the north gives Israel an army 3.5 years before the time of the end.
The same as the host is given to the little horn .

Daniel 8:11
And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.

3.5 years after this host is given to Israel ,the king of the south(beast from the pit)attacks Jerusalem and kills the two witnesses.

This corresponds to when the Muslims are taught to attack the army of Dajall in the Hadith.

The little in horn=beast from the sea=Israel

The host given to the little horn=armed forces of the north given to Israel by Israel's ally the king of the north.Possibly US and or NATO troops.

Beast from the pit=Muslims from Iran to Egypt.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
wow, just wow... nice drive by smear

Happy Feast of Mary, the Mother of God!

Pax et Bonum

God has no beginning so, no, Mary was not the mother of God. She was mother to the human form God the Son would come inhabit. Not the same thing is it?

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
God has no beginning so, no, Mary was not the mother of God. She was mother to the human form God the Son would come inhabit. Not the same thing is it?

Is Jesus God?
Is Mary His mother?

Case closed..

Pax et Bonum!