The lies about gen 6

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well give me teh names of the 50+ others.
You've shown that you arnt searching truth. I can easily post a wall of text but you’ve already said it doesn’t matter. I provided you with the every “lucifer” in the Vulgate and you think that the word is a name like Sara is laughter? How do you explain the other verses with the same word? If you cannot be honest with yourself, then you’re lost in your inclinations.

So you contend that either Belshazzar or Nebuchadnezzar were in heaven at one time and fell from heaven?
I know one of them exalted themselves to Heaven. You’re looking at it literally; that’s a major problem not realizing the theme and the language employed.

Do you also believe teh King of Tyrus was also in heaven and at one time was the anointed cherub?

BTW taking a translation is lousy defense to try to prove a point.
The King of Tyre was like the King of Babylon. The language is similar. What you’re doing is eisegesis. I’m not cherry picking one text that has absolutely nothing to do with another. As I stated before, there is no mention of Satan, the devil or other abstract. The only mention is the King of Babylon to whom the Lord pronounced judgment on.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You've shown that you arnt searching truth. I can easily post a wall of text but you’ve already said it doesn’t matter. I provided you with the every “lucifer” in the Vulgate and you think that the word is a name like Sara is laughter? How do you explain the other verses with the same word? If you cannot be honest with yourself, then you’re lost in your inclinations.

Well as the vulgate is not the original language why7 should we consider it anymore than English or Russian or Swahili?

Because a person can have a name and the name is used for what it means elsewhere! That isn't to hard. All we have to do is look at context.

YOu have the King of Babylon being in heaven and coming down as a man! Kind of hard to mesh that with the SCriptures.

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well as the vulgate is not the original language why7 should we consider it anymore than English or Russian or Swahili?
Because the word “lucifer” is Latin from the Vulgate, that’s why. And it’s important to understand what the word means and how many times it was used.

Because a person can have a name and the name is used for what it means elsewhere! That isn't to hard. All we have to do is look at context.
No, that’s not always true. If we take the name Sara, does every Sara in the Bible translate to laughter instead of Sara? No, it doesn’t. One, it’s based on context. Two, it’s based upon what is said. What’s the difference? What is said: My name is Sara, and that means laughter. We are given the meaning.
Instead: John was full of Sara. Incorrect. John was full of laughter.

In each writing with “lucifer”, the lower cases word and its context was always descriptive and not a proper name. The KJV is the only one that kept the original Latin word and capitalized it. The other “lucifer” words they changed. In medieval times, some began to say Satan had another name and this is how it started.

Christ, Paul and none of the 12 ever referred to Satan with a proper name ever. The Jews don’t even refer to that Isaiah passage as Satan. Thankfully, it has nothing to do with salvation. But I prefer truth and Id want everyone to know it as well.

There was a link to a source on the history of it. If you ever have time, please look into it, even if you still disagree. It’s really hard to argue against a word used multiple times and all its uses are never someone’s name.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ, Paul and none of the 12 ever referred to Satan with a proper name ever. The Jews don’t even refer to that Isaiah passage as Satan.

The Jews don't understand the scriptures very well so citing their interpretation isn't helpful and "Satan" isn't a proper name anyways so you are contradicting your own point.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YOUR OTHER WORDS are YOUR WORDS, YOU OWN THEM, not me.

Humans DO NOT GO TO Paradise.
Humans MAKE THEIR heartful FREEWILL CHOICE, to BECOME Converted, into a NEW CREATURE!

The NEW CREATURE a Human has Freely Chosen to BECOME,
BECOMES “LIKE” a “HOLY ANGEL”, who exercised “THEIR” Freewill TO Remain “HOLY”!

Didn’t YOU learn, a Human who Freely MAKES their Choice TO BECOME Converted, “A NEW CREATURE”, IS KEPT HOLY, BY THE POWER OF GOD?
What do you think.....Christ IN you means?
What do you think.....You IN Christ means?

WHO do you think....CHIRST IS?
Didn’t YOU learn......CHRIST IS the Power of God?
Learn it, Read it.......1 Cor 1:24
Didn’t YOU learn.......Greater is He that is IN you, than he who is IN the world?
Learn it, Read it.......1 John 4:4

True, YOUR WORDS, are YOUR imagination that has run amuck!

More of YOUR WORKS, YOUR muck.

Lucifer REBELLED while he was IN Heaven!
Learn it, Read it......Isa 14:12, 13, 14

Lucifer LOST his Holiness, His estate, His name, WHILE he was IN Heaven!
He was CAST TO EARTH, “not hell”!
Learn it, Read it......He SHALL BE CAST DOWN TO hell.<->future.

His NAME IS: Satan. His Description IS: First murderer, First Liar, Fallen, A DEVIL, A Serpent, UNHOLY, Deceiver...

Other Heavenly Holy Angels, (1/3) Tricked and Deceived, BELIEVING IN Lucifer, were also CAST To Earth with him. Rev 12: 3, 4, 9

Those ONCE holy angels, have Lost their holiness and Heavenly estate.
They DID NOT LOSE THEIR POWER!
THEIR ESTATE IS NOW EARTH!

They roam the Earth SEARCHING FOR WEAK MEN, to DECEIVE them, TO BE AGAINST God.

AND WHO ARE WEAK MEN?
Learn it! Human Men WHO DO NOT HAVE Christ “IN” them!

And WHERE ARE Human Men?
Learn it! In THEIR ESTATE ......ON EARTH.

Satan and his band of fallen angels are ON EARTH, SEARCHING, SEEKING out WEAK men, Deceiving men to FOLLOW them in Rebellion AGAINST God.

DO YOU THINK YOURSELF Stronger than Fallen Angels TO NOT BE DECEIVED BY THEM?
DO YOU KNOW, Angels HAVE THE POWER to APPEAR ... BE SEEN TO THE EYES of Human men...
AS a MAN, AS ANYTHING, God, Jesus, a Dead relative, a Dead man, Mary, a crying statue?
DO YOU GRASP THE DANGER (and the UMPTEEN SCRIPTURAL WARNINGS) for a man WITHOUT the POWER of GOD “IN” them? FOR Gods POWER to KEEP Satans Power to have NO EFFECT on that man?

* WHAT DOES ANY OF THAT ^^ HAVE TO DO WITH REBELLIOUS ANGELS CURRENTLY CHAINED IN HELL? NOTHING!!

Angels Currently Chained IN HELL, were NOT CAST DOWN FROM Heaven TO EARTH!
* Holy Angels HAVE the Power TO roam the Earth!
* Holy Angels Came Down from Heaven and Roamed the Earth.
* SOME holy angels, ON EARTH, SAW HUMAN WOMEN, and were strongly attracted to these HUMAN WOMAN’S BEAUTY.
WHILE ON EARTH, these holy angels, used their POWER to APPEAR as HUMAN MEN, FOR THE EXPRESS INTENT TO DECEIVE WEAK HUMAN WOMEN, TO MARRY THEM, Become Their Husbands, Have Husband and Wife Sexual relations, and Produce Offspring.
* Their Offsprings, grew, and grew, and BECAME HUGE, towering to Heights of 13 - 15 FEET TALL, and Strong, and Mighty Warriors. GIANTS in comparison to ALL other Human men.

* IF you studied Scripture, you should have learned, Hebrews, the Tribes of Israel are Gods Chosen People, God calls them..MY PEOPLE!
* You should have Learned, Over the course of History, All the Tribes, Currently CALL themselves JEWS, (even though JEWS was a NAME given ONLY to the TRIBE of JUDAH).
* You should have Learned, the Hebrews and Tribes of Israel, WERE NOT a race of men of TALL STATURE.
* You should have Learned, OF GODS INTENT, TO KILL the OFFSPRING GIANTS, by, through, of Gods Faithful SMALLER STATURED PEOPLE.
* AND Gods INTENT and ACT to CAST; Holy Angels that CAME to EARTH, (and FELL from their holiness while ON EARTH,) DOWN TO the Pits of Chains and Darkness IN HELL!

* You SHOULD have LEARNED, the Difference Between A HOLY Angel, Rebelling IN Heaven, BEING CAST DOWN TO EARTH.....
AND...
* A HOLY Angel, Rebelling ON Earth, BEING CAST DOWN TO HELL!

* You should have Learned...God SENT his smaller statured People, TO Destroy and Kill Giant Offsprings of Rebellious Angels ON EARTH.
* You should have Learned...Gods smaller statured People WERE ABLE TO ACCOMPLISHED killing the Giants.....

BECAUSE the POWER OF GOD WAS “WITH” them!

* You should have Learned...God SENT HIS WORD TO EARTH, in the Likeness AS A (human) JEWISH MAN.....
* TO TEACH, TO OFFER ALL human men, THE Opportunity TO FREELY CHOOSE, TO ACCEPT Gods OFFERING to HAVE....

* GODS POWER “IN” THEM.

* You should have Learned...THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN...
Gods POWER
WITH a man

AND
Gods POWER IN a man.

MAYBE YOU should go LEARN the Differences Scripture Teaches, BEFORE trying to FALSELY PUT your words in MY MOUTH, CALL IT MUCK, and FALSELY IMPLY, I am the one agreeing with YOUR MUCK!

Nothing I SAID was FALSE. And Nothing YOU ATTEMPTED TO SAY “FOR ME” is TRUE.

I am fully aware of the GASLIGHTING technique of a false accuser, MAKING A STATEMENT, while PRETENDING they are asking a Question, as YOU HAVE DONE!

THAT ^ is a STATEMENT. THAT ^ STATEMENT is a STATEMENT of “YOUR OTHER WORDS”....not mine!
“Have” “are”.....IS YOUR WORDS...NOT MINE!

THAT ^ is a STATEMENT. THAT ^ STATEMENT is a STATEMENT of “YOUR WORDS” attempting to MAKE “YOUR WORDS”, my words.
WHICH MAKES YOU a GASLIGHTER, an IMPLIED FALSE ACCUSER!

Stop blaming me, FOR YOUR lack of Biblical Study and YOUR lack of Biblical Understanding. Man-up, OWN your own faults!
Go READ, LEARN Gods TRUTH, and STOP Gaslighting!
There is not a shred of evidence in Scripture, and in your post that the sons of God are angels.

Stop corrupting God's Word with apostate church teachings.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually human understanding makes the sons of God in Genesis 6 mere humans. So your charge is irrelavent.

Well I never would call my kids angels. How the genetics of this unholy union works out is a very lengthy science class. But teh bible does have something to say about teh offspring or the bene-Elohim and human woman:

Genesis 6
King James Version

6 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
Once again, no proof the sons of God are angels. More apostate church teachings.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well all angels are male AFAWK, but when they assume human bodies, they must also get human genitalia and it functions. They eat and sleep and got ot he bathroom, so they are also able to have sex! Genesis proves that.
Um, Genesis proves angels appear as male. No where does it claim they become human flesh and blood. You are just adding imagination to God's Word.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1. Angels hae taken on human form many times as written in Scripture. Even masked their glory as well.

2. These sons of God left their first estate as it says in Jude! Those cannot be any angel involved in teh Luciferian rebellion for they still roam free as demons.

But I will as k of you the same questions looking for biblical and not philosophical conclusions if these were mere men.

1. Were the woman of God all ugly so they couldn't go into them?
2. I assume you think th edaughters of men, must refer to sinful woman, though the language simply says daughters of mankind
3. ONce the sons of God had sex with the daughters of men- did they no longer be Sons of God?
4. HOw could a joining of men with woman produce the mighty men (gibborim) and the men of renown and the titans of old?

Why is the phrase "bene-elohim mean men. Does that mean that these holy men sttod before God in heaven.

Job 1:6
Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them.

Couldn't be a meeting on earth, that ended in the garden.

No they were angels that left their first estate (heaven), sinned by having sex with human woman, produced a hybrid race, and god destroyed iit all except for 8.
Demons are not angels either.

Demons are human spirits of reprobate souls. They all will be tossed into the LOF with the dead souls they are supposed to be a part of.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hebrews 13:2 Also the angels who delivered Lot from Sodom looked like men. The Sodomites wanted to have relations with them. Genesis 19:5
Those angels were not giants, nor would they produce giant humans. Since these two angels looked like normal humans, how could they be called giants? Human offspring from Noah and his 3 sons produced giants when the genetics allowed it.

The sons of God created on the 6th day were perfect and considered giants to Adam's fallen offspring. This genetic makeup would have come from the wives of Noah, and his sons. No where does it state Adam was supposed to stay away from the sons of God. It was Adam's dead corruptible flesh that caused sin to enter the perfect physical make up of the sons of God, who were both male and female. Genesis 1:27.

"So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them."

They were not called sons of God here nor named at all. The way Genesis unfolds, Adam named the animals, and then God named Adam. Adam named his wife. We see the names of Cain and Abel. Then Cain's family, and then Seth and all of those descendants. The sons of God were not really addressed or named until they started procreating with Seth's offspring. Not even Cain's wife was named nor identified, but surely she would have come from those created on the 6th day.

What people miss is that the Sabbath was a Lord's Day. It was the first Lord's Day. The Millennium coming up will be the last Lord's Day. There were a lot of generations of sons of God during the first Day of the Lord. Genesis 2:4

"These are the generations (plural) of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the Lord (day of the Lord singular)God made the earth and the heavens,"

While God rested the earth kept producing for a Day of the Lord, many generations. And nothing died. There were no seeds that entered the earth and brought forth new plants. No wild plants, no domestic plants. No one tilled the ground. The plants created during creation week kept producing seeds. The trees kept producing fruit. There were no seasons, and no plants ever died. All created animals, birds, and insects were vegetarian. And they did not eat the plants. They ate the seeds and fruits, which prevented any thing from growing, other than what was already created.

"And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the Lord God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground. But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground."

So until Adam disobeyed God, and the ground and creation placed under sin, those verses are proof, nothing ever died, not even the seeds and fruit germinated to produce new plants and trees.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He is also called the morning star or day star. It's all referring to Satan
Obviously angels are stars and no star can procreate with a son of God. Adam was a disobedient son of God and brought sin into the world. Adam lost his permanent incorruptible physical body, and was given a temporal corruptible physical body. Obviously the temporal body at one point could have offspring with the permanent incorruptible physical body. But that ended at the Flood. Some sons of God did not follow after Adam's dead corruptible flesh. They became part of the heavenly council. Adam's flesh, like Noah, who were made righteous by the blood of the Lamb, the Atonement of the Cross, waited in Abraham's bosom until the day of the Cross, and then Adam's family who were redeemed could re-enter Paradise. That is when the souls of Abraham's bosom were given permanent incorruptible physical bodies and are now enjoying Paradise waiting for the Second Coming and being glorified with those alive on the earth at the Second Coming who also have been redeemed. But those in Paradise do not procreate, nor will they ever in the future. The Millennium will be populated by the final harvest and firstfruits of the Second Coming. Starting with the 144k, the sheep of Matthew 25, and the wheat of Matthew 13. These will have the restored physical bodies free of sin, and they will be allowed to procreate and fill the earth with their offspring like the first Day of the Lord in Genesis 2.

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
While God rested the earth kept producing for a Day of the Lord, many generations. And nothing died. There were no seeds that entered the earth and brought forth new plants. No wild plants, no domestic plants. No one tilled the ground. The plants created during creation week kept producing seeds. The trees kept producing fruit. There were no seasons, and no plants ever died. All created animals, birds, and insects were vegetarian. And they did not eat the plants. They ate the seeds and fruits, which prevented any thing from growing, other than what was already created.

"And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the Lord God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground. But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground."

So until Adam disobeyed God, and the ground and creation placed under sin, those verses are proof, nothing ever died, not even the seeds and fruit germinated to produce new plants and trees.
But there was no magical dirt, dirt is made from dead trees plants animals all sorts of organisms.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes I do read that now and Cain buildeth a city and his offspring be a mixture of professions from tent dwellers and cattle herders to the profession of musical instruments and also the creators of artificers of brass & iron. Point taken. There not seem to be much in the way of description with what professions the line of Seth did excel in. Only that we know they were just as intelligent in being able to build a ark the size of the titanic. As to Noah being the only faithful man upon the earth at the time. Well not quite . You had Noah’s wife and his their 3 sons and wives. But that was not the point I was trying to make. The point I’m trying to make is that God could have easily brought forth other generations of faithful believers from the gene pool of Noah and his sons families and also from the ungodly in their future generations that is of course if they were fully human. Why destroy a entire world if it were merely the sinful nature of humanity which actively continues on in the new world everyday which has continued for some 4-5 thousand years when in the old world it was destroyed midway between one and two thousand years. It seems to imply much darker implications than merely just humanities fallen nature.
The sons of God were not sinners by birth, until they had sinful offspring. And it did not matter if it went both ways, and males from Seth's line procreated with the females created on the 6th day, the sons of God were in a glorified condition, soul, body, and spirit. Adam's offspring through Seth had a sin nature soul, and a physical body of sin and death, and no spirit, as they were spiritually dead, and no access to the Holy Spirit as far as we know. They had to purpose in their minds to not let sin keep them in bondage, like Noah purposed to be righteous despite his sin nature. The sons of God were perfect in all ways without a sinful nature nor a sin cursed body. So procreation, did not clean up Adam's fallen flesh. What it did was start to create rebellion in the offspring of the sons of God. Their holy spirit tied to God's divine glory was in direct opposition to who they were becoming. That is why God took Adam and Eve's spirit and left them spiritually dead. But these offspring were causing corruption in the spiritual aspect of who they were. They were literally demonizing their spirit with the sin nature of Seth's descendants. That is why each generation born became worse and worse. And not all those created on the 6th day did that. God removed the sons of God prior to the Flood and the same will happen at the Second Coming before the final harvest. The church will be removed before Jesus as King deals with the rest of humanity in judgment. Noah and the ark represent those sealed during this time of great tribulation who have to endure as the firstfruits of the Millennium.

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The sons of God were not sinners by birth, until they had sinful offspring. And it did not matter if it went both ways, and males from Seth's line procreated with the females created on the 6th day, the sons of God were in a glorified condition, soul, body, and spirit. Adam's offspring through Seth had a sin nature soul, and a physical body of sin and death, and no spirit, as they were spiritually dead, and no access to the Holy Spirit as far as we know. They had to purpose in their minds to not let sin keep them in bondage, like Noah purposed to be righteous despite his sin nature. The sons of God were perfect in all ways without a sinful nature nor a sin cursed body. So procreation, did not clean up Adam's fallen flesh. What it did was start to create rebellion in the offspring of the sons of God. Their holy spirit tied to God's divine glory was in direct opposition to who they were becoming. That is why God took Adam and Eve's spirit and left them spiritually dead. But these offspring were causing corruption in the spiritual aspect of who they were. They were literally demonizing their spirit with the sin nature of Seth's descendants. That is why each generation born became worse and worse. And not all those created on the 6th day did that. God removed the sons of God prior to the Flood and the same will happen at the Second Coming before the final harvest. The church will be removed before Jesus as King deals with the rest of humanity in judgment. Noah and the ark represent those sealed during this time of great tribulation who have to endure as the firstfruits of the Millennium.
the descendants of Seth were not spiritually dead not at all.

Genesis 4:26
And to Seth also a son was born, and he called him Enosh. At that time men began to call upon the name of the LORD.

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Days and chapters 1,2,4,3,5,6 except verse 25 n 26 chapter 4 remain.

Genesis 3

20And Adam named his wife Eve, because she would be the mother of all the living.

21And the LORD God made garments of skin for Adam and his wife, and He clothed them.

22Then the LORD God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil. And now, lest he reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life, and eat, and live forever...”

23Therefore the LORD God banished him from the Garden of Eden to work the ground from which he had been taken. 24So He drove out the man and stationed cherubim on the east side of the Garden of Eden, along with a whirling sword of flame to guard the way to the tree of life.

Genesis 4

25And Adam again had relations with his wife, and she gave birth to a son and named him Seth, saying, “God has granted me another seed in place of Abel, since Cain killed him.” 26And to Seth also a son was born, and he called him Enosh. At that time men began to call upon the name of the LORD...

Last edited:
Reactions: Prim

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But there was no magical dirt, dirt is made from dead trees plants animals all sorts of organisms.
It has been over four thousand years since the Flood. Are you trying to use today to describe life prior to the Flood?

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the descendants of Seth were not spiritually dead not at all.

Genesis 4:26
And to Seth also a son was born, and he called him Enosh. At that time men began to call upon the name of the LORD.
Calling out to God does not make one a spirit. Why did it take 3 generations to bring Adam out of darkness to a place his offspring could even call out to God?

25And Adam again had relations with his wife, and she gave birth to a son and named him Seth, saying, “God has granted me another seed in place of Abel, since Cain killed him.” 26And to Seth also a son was born, and he called him Enosh. At that time men began to call upon the name of the LORD...

No one is claiming Adam became an atheist. Adam was not dumb. Adam lost fellowship with God. Seth knew nothing about God. It was Enos who started calling out to God. About 6 generations later we have Noah, about the only righteous human on earth. So what happened besides sin getting the better of all parties? Any generation on earth can stop listening to the Holy Spirit. It would not take that long to plung the whole world into sin, nor turn the whole world back to righteousness. It is not a popularity contest.

Last edited:

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It has been over four thousand years since the Flood. Are you trying to use today to describe life prior to the Flood?
The earth is the earth it wasn't some kind of fantasy land where no plants died decayed and turn to dirt. clearly God used the dirt did not create dirt that is a byproduct of life on earth.

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Calling out to God does not make one a spirit. Why did it take 3 generations to bring Adam out of darkness to a place his offspring could even call out to God?

No one is claiming Adam became an atheist. Adam was not dumb. Adam lost fellowship with God. Seth knew nothing about God. It was Enos who started calling out to God. About 6 generations later we have Noah, about the only righteous human on earth. So what happened besides sin getting the better of all parties? Any generation on earth can stop listening to the Holy Spirit. It would not take that long to plung the whole world into sin, nor turn the whole world back to righteousness. It is not a popularity contest.
Now you want to depute that they were not actually calling on the Lord, only to fit a narrative. That's when the idea kind of looses steam when debating what is actually said in the verse, back to the reasoning board.

Status
Not open for further replies.