The lies about gen 6

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course. Do not expect to find any women in heaven, if you are thinking of them as females.
But do expect to find glorified sons.
Female is temporary, not the eternal state or condition and is defined by the flesh, this world.
The word 'women' is only twice found in Revelation and has negative connotation.

1. Revelation 9:8
    They had hair like women’s hair, and their teeth were like lions’ teeth.
    In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
  2. Revelation 14:4
    These are the ones who were not defiled with women, for they are virgins. These are the ones who follow the Lamb wherever He goes. These were redeemed from among men, being firstfruits to God and to the Lamb.
The word 'men' has 17 mentions, and must include also women. With both positive and negative context.
BibleGateway - Keyword Search: men

Just because a word used has a negative connotation in one book, does not mean they won't bee in heaven.

We must remember that in English man or men can also mean mankind or humans in Greek.

I fully expect to see women in heaven, glorified just like men.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And you miss the point Eve was not created on the 6th day.

So was that Adam and Lilith then?

If you cannot even understand how Eve was formed, then how can you even have 2 humans on day 6? There was only Adam by your logic and he was the only human both male and female.

There were thousands of humans created on day six, just like there were thousands of angels created on day 4, not just two, one male and one female.

Your point still works that if there were thousands of humans, humanity is still singular, but they were male and female. They and them being the same pronoun.

Forr the last time!

The them of genesis 1 points directly back to God creating a single male and a single female! Anything other than that is just one failing at simple grammar.

And it doesn't matter that god did not create Eve on the sixth day.

As you fail to comprehend second grade grammar in defining who the them are, I cannot even begin to hope to explain to you how that male and female did not have to be made on the sixth day as Gen.2 clearly shows!

As you mentioned Lilith, that lets me know you also read some of the more esoteric writings about Scripture. Maybe you should master the truths of Scripture first before going into the heretical writings surrounding scripture.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Forr the last time!

The them of genesis 1 points directly back to God creating a single male and a single female! Anything other than that is just one failing at simple grammar.

And it doesn't matter that god did not create Eve on the sixth day.

As you fail to comprehend second grade grammar in defining who the them are, I cannot even begin to hope to explain to you how that male and female did not have to be made on the sixth day as Gen.2 clearly shows!

As you mentioned Lilith, that lets me know you also read some of the more esoteric writings about Scripture. Maybe you should master the truths of Scripture first before going into the heretical writings surrounding scripture.
So no one was created on the 6th Day? Just the concept of a single male and female? Perhaps you should not know the name Lilith either. It has effected your grammar.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So no one was created on the 6th Day? Just the concept of a single male and female? Perhaps you should not know the name Lilith either. It has effected your grammar.
There is a real glaring proof that there was only Adam and Eve created, and no other people, the fall in Eden into sin when those two, Adam and Eve followed the devil and disobeyed God's command.

If there were millions or even just one more person alive, it would not have been righteous of God as the great judge to force the innocent other people out of the garden, who knew no sin and were not disobedient, setting their bodies to perish and them losing their lives also in His judgement because of what 2 people did. IF a person did not eat of the fruit, then they did not know good and evil.
And Adam was alone, there were no other people created until God made Eve for him.

Genesis 2
16 And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, “Of every tree of the garden you may freely eat; 17 but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die.”

18 And the Lord God said, “It is not good that man should be alone; I will make him a helper comparable to him.

Genesis 3
22 Then the Lord God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of Us, to know good and evil. And now, lest he put out his hand and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live forever”— 23 therefore the Lord God sent him out of the garden of Eden to till the ground from which he was taken. 24 So He drove out the man; and He placed cherubim at the east of the garden of Eden, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to guard the way to the tree of life.

Romans 5
Death in Adam, Life in Christ
12 Therefore, just as through one man sin entered the world, and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men, because all sinned— 13 (For until the law sin was in the world, but sin is not imputed when there is no law. 14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over those who had not sinned according to the likeness of the transgression of Adam, who is a type of Him who was to come. 15 But the free gift is not like the offense. For if by the one man’s offense many died, much more the grace of God and the gift by the grace of the one Man, Jesus Christ, abounded to many. 16 And the gift is not like that which came through the one who sinned. For the judgment which came from one offense resulted in condemnation, but the free gift which came from many offenses resulted in justification. 17 For if by the one man’s offense death reigned through the one, much more those who receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness will reign in life through the One, Jesus Christ.)

18 Therefore, as through one man’s offense judgment came to all men, resulting in condemnation, even so through one Man’s righteous act the free gift came to all men, resulting in justification of life. 19 For as by one man’s disobedience many were made sinners, so also by one Man’s obedience many will be made righteous.

20 Moreover the law entered that the offense might abound. But where sin abounded, grace abounded much more, 21 so that as sin reigned in death, even so grace might reign through righteousness to eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Reactions: DavidTaylor

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I know all about the myth of Lilith. And to declare I said no one was created on teh sixth day is a lie on your part. You need to recant.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I know all about the myth of Lilith. And to declare I said no one was created on teh sixth day is a lie on your part. You need to recant.
Recant? You said it did not matter when Eve was created. Of course it matters. The truth matters. If your doctrine or belief ignores the truth, what good is it?

I asked a question.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Recant? You said it did not matter when Eve was created. Of course it matters. The truth matters. If your doctrine or belief ignores the truth, what good is it?

I asked a question.

That is not what you lied about what I said. go back and you will see your false claim about my words. But you won't. So you said I said God did not create man on the sixth day- You lied abou tme- recant or we are done.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Even Irenaeus says the same thing.
Well written, a good read about orthodox non heretical beliefs.

Descended into the heart or the lower parts of the earth at death, is the underworld of hell.
Hell is in the earth in some place and is composed of regions, compartments. Tartarus is also one of the regions of hell, an especially deep and dark place where Peter says God imprisoned the fallen angels who sinned before the flood to await the judgement of the great day of God Almighty.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ronald Nolette

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is not what you lied about what I said. go back and you will see your false claim about my words. But you won't. So you said I said God did not create man on the sixth day- You lied abou tme- recant or we are done.
I asked a question. I did not accuse you. Your answer was that it did not matter if Eve was created on the 6th Day. If it does not matter, why are you upset at me for asking a question?

I would never claim you deny what happened on day 6. I accept that man was created on day 6. They were the sons of God. Adam was a son of God. Adam stopped being a son of God, when he disobeyed God. Since the Flood all have been offspring of Noah.

Now if Eve was not created on day 6, how are there them, plural? Obviously there were thousands of sons of God, even before and after Adam disobeyed God. They were still mankind created on day six and all their offspring. God created them as in many of them. They multiplied and filled the earth. Adam was placed in the Garden of Eden, thus separated from all others socially. That is why he was alone. Not because God only created Adam on the 6th day.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I asked a question. I did not accuse you. Your answer was that it did not matter if Eve was created on the 6th Day. If it does not matter, why are you upset at me for asking a question?

I would never claim you deny what happened on day 6. I accept that man was created on day 6. They were the sons of God. Adam was a son of God. Adam stopped being a son of God, when he disobeyed God. Since the Flood all have been offspring of Noah.

Now if Eve was not created on day 6, how are there them, plural? Obviously there were thousands of sons of God, even before and after Adam disobeyed God. They were still mankind created on day six and all their offspring. God created them as in many of them. They multiplied and filled the earth. Adam was placed in the Garden of Eden, thus separated from all others socially. That is why he was alone. Not because God only created Adam on the 6th day.
No other mothers.

Gen 3:20 And Adam called his wife’s name Eve,[g] because she was the mother of all living.

Adam was the first man. Since Eve is the mother of all, there were no other men or women except Adam and Eve back then as there were no other children of other parents.

1 Corinthians 15:45 And so it is written, “The first man Adam became a living being.” The last Adam became a life-giving spirit.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
1 Corinthians 15:22
For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ all shall be made alive.

Adam then must have been the first man and everyone else his progeny, all people were in his loins, they came from Adam. All are Adam's children, all Adam's children die as they are all in Adam as their primary head.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Deuteronomy 32:8
When the Most High divided their inheritance to the nations, When He separated the sons of Adam, He set the boundaries of the peoples According to the number of the children of Israel.

ALL THE NATIONS of peoples came from Adam alone.

Acts 17:26
And He has made from one blood every nation of men to dwell on all the face of the earth, and has determined their preappointed times and the boundaries of their dwellings,

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No other mothers.

Gen 3:20 And Adam called his wife’s name Eve,[g] because she was the mother of all living.

Adam was the first man. Since Eve is the mother of all, there were no other men or women except Adam and Eve back then as there were no other children of other parents.

1 Corinthians 15:45 And so it is written, “The first man Adam became a living being.” The last Adam became a life-giving spirit.
How does that change the point the sons of God were mankind created on the 6th day?

Adam was also a son of God at one point, but stopped being a son of God. Adam was still a living human being. Adam was the first son of God to exist in dead corruptible flesh. He was the first sinner. In Christ, the second Adam, all sinners will be made sons of God.

Paul was contrasting sin and death with righteousness and life. Paul was not stating Adam was the only one created on the 6th day contradicting Genesis 1:27-28. In reading Genesis 1-4, Adam did not name Eve when he saw her for the first time. Adam named Eve after they were physically dead in temporal corruptible flesh. Eve was not the mother of all the sons of God. Eve was the mother of all sinners dead to God, both physically and spiritually.

It did not matter the family tree of those 8 souls who survived on the ark. If all 8 were sinners, Eve was their mother. If one of the females did not have Eve in their family tree, then they would have been a son of God. They would not even be a sinner, but their offspring would be, because the sons of Noah were direct offspring from both Adam and Eve, on their dad's side.

Adam was not a son of God, when he named Eve is the whole point. Eve could never be the mother of all the sons of God. Eve was certainly not Adam's mother.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Deuteronomy 32:8
When the Most High divided their inheritance to the nations, When He separated the sons of Adam, He set the boundaries of the peoples According to the number of the children of Israel.

ALL THE NATIONS of peoples came from Adam alone.

Acts 17:26
And He has made from one blood every nation of men to dwell on all the face of the earth, and has determined their preappointed times and the boundaries of their dwellings,
All the nations came from Noah alone. Noah was the direct representative of Adam.

The boundaries happened at the time of the Flood. The Flood changed the whole earth.

Noah was the only surviving son of Adam. You can call Shem, Ham, and Japheth sons of Adam, but they were also sons of Noah, first.

Unless you claim the Flood was not over all the earth, and sinful humans survived in other ways, besides Noah.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
How does that change the point the sons of God were mankind created on the 6th day?

Adam was also a son of God at one point, but stopped being a son of God. Adam was still a living human being. Adam was the first son of God to exist in dead corruptible flesh. He was the first sinner. In Christ, the second Adam, all sinners will be made sons of God.

Paul was contrasting sin and death with righteousness and life. Paul was not stating Adam was the only one created on the 6th day contradicting Genesis 1:27-28. In reading Genesis 1-4, Adam did not name Eve when he saw her for the first time. Adam named Eve after they were physically dead in temporal corruptible flesh. Eve was not the mother of all the sons of God. Eve was the mother of all sinners dead to God, both physically and spiritually.

It did not matter the family tree of those 8 souls who survived on the ark. If all 8 were sinners, Eve was their mother. If one of the females did not have Eve in their family tree, then they would have been a son of God. They would not even be a sinner, but their offspring would be, because the sons of Noah were direct offspring from both Adam and Eve, on their dad's side.

Adam was not a son of God, when he named Eve is the whole point. Eve could never be the mother of all the sons of God. Eve was certainly not Adam's mother.
How does it change? you were saying there were many perhaps millions of people God created like Adam and Eve all over the earth, not just one person Adam, and one person Eve, with Adam living alone away from all the other people.
I am pointing out the scriptures say there was only Adam and Eve at the beginning and no more direct creation by God of any other people. Only through Eve were all subsequent people born, you still can not admit to it though it seems.

You said it another way this here
"Eve could never be the mother of all the sons of God. Eve was certainly not Adam's mother."

And the scriptures say she was the mother of all living people, that would exclude Adam of course, as Adam would be the father of all living people.
You just do not agree with scripture about Adam and Eve. And that is what I keep pointing out here in this thread.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No other mothers.

Adam was the first of his kind, Adamites not the first human ever. Do you think Christ was the last human man too?? Obviously "first" and "last" need to be properly understood.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Adam was the first of his kind, Adamites not the first human ever. Do you think Christ was the last human man too?? Obviously "first" and "last" need to be properly understood.
There were no men or women before the creation week.

Numbers 23:19
God is not a man, that He should lie, Nor a son of man, that He should repent. Has He said, and will He not do? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Here Christ's ministry is described, Christ being in the form of God, become a flesh and blood man so as to save the children God gave to Him before time began.
But Christ was not a preexistent human being before he did that, He was become God in the flesh, but he was not ever before He did that in the fleshly form of a man.

14 Inasmuch then as the children have partaken of flesh and blood, He Himself likewise shared in the same, that through death He might destroy him who had the power of death, that is, the devil, 15 and release those who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage. 16 For indeed He does not [h]give aid to angels, but He does [i]give aid to the seed of Abraham. 17 Therefore, in all things He had to be made like His brethren, that He might be a merciful and faithful High Priest in things pertaining to God, to make propitiation for the sins of the people. 18 For in that He Himself has suffered, being [j]tempted, He is able to aid those who are tempted.

The Word Becomes Flesh​

14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.

He was not in the beginning with God flesh, not ever, not until he became flesh to dwell among us.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There were no men or women before the creation week.

You are avoiding the issue. Scripture says Christ was the last Adam. You think Adam being the first Adam means he was literally the first human so do you think Jesus was the last human also? Are people now not humans since Christ was supposedly the last one?

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You are avoiding the issue. Scripture says Christ was the last Adam. You think Adam being the first Adam means he was literally the first human so do you think Jesus was the last human also? Are people now not humans since Christ was supposedly the last one?
Your pushing a meaningless non issue. I have no idea what you are talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.