The "Like" feature

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Haha-exactly! Initially, this post was aimed at my own self, by "liking" so many posts-it could possibly be annoying to some...I seem to annoy myself sometimes by "liking" too many posts :)

I wasn't talking about you, Nancy. LoL. You just come off as the "likable" sort!

Reactions: Helen and Nancy

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I wasn't talking about you, Nancy. LoL. You just come off as the "likable" sort!

Clever pun Chris :D

I like to be able to "like" peoples posts...and I agree...I do use it a lot when I appreciate humour...even I disagree somewhat with the content. Maybe I am misusing it.... :oops:

But....I will continue "liking".
Often when I am feeling weak in body and brain...that is about all I can manage.

BTW I presume we here were only a stop-gap while you were 'at odds' on you other forum. We don't see much of you any more.

Be blessed....Helen

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Clever pun Chris :D

:D
I like to be able to "like" peoples posts...and I agree...I do use it a lot when I appreciate humour...even I disagree somewhat with the content. Maybe I am misusing it.... :oops:

But....I will continue "liking".

Kinda like Snoopy said about the snow: "Let's hear it for Likes," LoL. You know, I've been thinking just the last few days, we each occasionally get some spiritual value out of online forums, but most of the time it's really just being able to joke around and exchange friendly posts that is the biggest benefit. Been thinking how I really don't have time for haranguing with someone over doctrines these days. I just wanna come on and pal around a little bit when I have a second here and there. :)
BTW I presume we here were only a stop-gap while you were 'at odds' on you other forum. We don't see much of you any more.

No, no. Nobody has, even @Mayflower and @Heart2Soul, which distresses me a little bit. But like I said, I'm trying to get back into things. Just been busier lately.
Often when I am feeling weak in body and brain...that is about all I can manage

So how have you been feeling? I've been wondering about you. We think my wife may have eaten some bad lettuce, because she's been feeling pretty awful for almost a full weak now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So how have you been feeling? I've been wondering about you. We think my wife may have eaten some bad lettuce, because she's been feeling pretty awful for almost a full weak now.

Hoping your wife recovers quickly...Glad to hear that you are abandoning us here.

To save repeating myself and boring everyone...did you see the prayer request I put up a while ago?

I also posted an Update to it yesterday.
So this will show you where I "am" now.
Please pray with us/me

....Helen

Reactions: Nancy

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hoping your wife recovers quickly...Glad to hear that you are abandoning us here.

To save repeating myself and boring everyone...did you see the prayer request I put up a while ago?

I also posted an Update to it yesterday.
So this will show you where I "am" now.
Please pray with us/me

....Helen

A-fib. Yes, I read the thread early on and prayed for you some. I've just been so busy that I hadn't gotten back to find out what happened. My animals have all needed to be taken to the vet lately as well. The wife has been at work almost a full day today, so maybe she's getting better, thank God.

About praying for a word from the Lord, I will pray you receive one. It takes a few days some times for me to receive a word, so I know how it can be rough waiting for it. But my first instinct would be to tell you that if you have no specific word from the Lord yet then assume He wants you to continue until further notice. Wouldn't you agree that's the safer assumption to make? Use your faith, sister. You would be missed around here if you left us, and much more than me.

And no, I'm not "abandoning" the site, LoL. Not by a long shot. :):)