The Lord Jesus Christ never drank alcohol - THE CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOL IN ANY FORM IS A SIN!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh27

Aug 14, 2021
Northwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey Josh,

I am trying to determine if you are just uneducated about Jewish history or you just have a hatred of woman which blinds you. You do know why the women were there to put spices on his body....Don’t you?

Do you think Jesus would say or even think that “women were unable to either discern or lead”? Did you not even notice how it was too women that Jesus first revealed he had risen? Why not men kiddo?

Curious Mary
The women who went to the tomb were just going through the motions of putting spices on what they believed was a dead Jesus. They had no special faith, or special mission from God. Face the facts.

Just because I understand all women does not mean I "hate them," as your very special imagination says. I do not hate dogs just because I recognize how they all are. I do not hate babies just because they are in their infancy utterly useless and demanding. Try to think with a rational mind.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The women who went to the tomb were just going through the motions of putting spices on what they believed was a dead Jesus. They had no special faith, or special mission from God. Face the facts.

Just because I understand all women does not mean I "hate them," as your very special imagination says. I do not hate dogs just because I recognize how they all are. I do not hate babies just because they are in their infancy utterly useless and demanding. Try to think with a rational mind.
Thanks Josh,

You are right. The women who went to the tomb were going thru the motions of a Jewish practice on how they treated their deceased. Since you believe the women who went to the tomb that morning had no special faith or mission from God then you must believe that God didn’t plan for women to be the first to see the risen Lord? God just left that to chance? There is no meaning to it? Hmmmmm....since I as a woman am not allowed to teach you then you should teach yourself on this matter.

Funny how you dodged my question so I will try again: Do you think Jesus would say what you said or even think what you think; that “women were unable to either discern or lead”?

I do not think that babies are utterly useless and demanding. It concerns me that you would even say something like that. Would Jesus say that babies are utterly useless and demanding? If babies are useless then what should we do with them? What do you do with useless people around you josh?

After having three children myself I will agree with you that they are demanding. But what mammal isn’t demanding after birth? Are you glad your parents met your demands as an infant?

Curious Mary

Jun 13, 2021
_
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so you’re going with confession to govern the church and administer the kingdom

you’re giving jurisdictional authority to a confession

you’re giving a confession the power to bind and loose

?????????

How is this possible?

also have to explain
Isa 22:21-22
Matt 16:18
Matt 28:19
Jn 20:21-23
Eph 2:20
Matt 23

I don't think you understood post #164.

The Greek of Matthew 18:18 puts the apostles binding/loosing in present tense. It puts heavens binding/loosing of the same things in past perfect tense.

Binding/loosing is heavens decree and prerogative. Not man's. Not even the apostles. The language in its original form is indisputable. The pagan English does not adequately communicate the actual meaning.
We are unworthy servants, the apostles are unworthy servants. God is the judge and king.

Popes are nothing. Men exalted by men, hungry for power. Only Christ matters, all authority is His. Peter is nothing, Paul is nothing, Apollos is nothing. Only Christ

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think you understood post #164.

The Greek of Matthew 18:18 puts the apostles binding/loosing in present tense. It puts heavens binding/loosing of the same things in past perfect tense.

Binding/loosing is heavens decree and prerogative. Not man's. Not even the apostles. The language in its original form is indisputable. The pagan English does not adequately communicate the actual meaning.
We are unworthy servants, the apostles are unworthy servants. God is the judge and king.

Popes are nothing. Men exalted by men, hungry for power. Only Christ matters, all authority is His. Peter is nothing, Paul is nothing, Apollos is nothing. Only Christ

no the person of peter and the apostles
It’s strange you would say Jesus is the judge cos even this he shares with his apostles

Matthew 19:28
....ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelvetribes of Israel.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had to close this thread as we are all off-topic. Please feel free to create another thread. Thank-you!

Status
Not open for further replies.