The Mark is Coming in Like a Flood!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@kcnalp the big question is though, will you take the potato chip?

images
Lol....made me giggle!

Reactions: Josho

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No it's not. The Kingdom of God is at hand the mark of the beast happened under Nero

Actually the mark has been from the beginning. If you sin without repenting, then you have the mark and your candidacy for the second death is determined (Ezekiel 18).

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you will accept a chip implant in your right hand in spite of God's clear warning?

Revelation 13
16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.

There is no chip except those made by lays, pringles, ruffles, etc

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then why is everyone still buying and selling without the mark....including yourself. For when the antichrist reigns the mark will be implemented and NO ONE can buy or sell anything without it....have you been buying and selling? Does that mean you have the mark?

There is no mark, it happened in Ancient Rome

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually the mark has been from the beginning. If you sin without repenting, then you have the mark and your candidacy for the second death is determined (Ezekiel 18).

Nope is was in Ancient Rome Nero and all that

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So Revelation is a historic book?

Yes. The book was not written to 21st century man it was written to 1st Century Christians who were undergoing prosecution. They understand all the symbolism in the book and understood the message of hope.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is the 'Mark of the Beast' an Implanted Microchip ...
www . cgg.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/Library.sr/CT/BQA/k/79/Is-Mark-of-Beast-an-Implanted-Microchip-Revelation-1316-18.htm

The "Beast" mentioned in Bible prophecy is a governmental system, headed by an evil human dictator (see Daniel 2:26-45; 7:1-8, 15-27; 11:36-45; Revelation 17:7-18). When Jesus comes, He will personally throw both that dictator and his " False Prophet " accomplice into the Lake of Fire ( Revelation 19:20 ).
Microchip: the Mark of the Beast?

rcg . org/realtruth/articles/101105-001-prophecy.html
After reading this account, some conclude the mark is an implanted computer chip or a barcode tattooed on a recipient's right hand or forehead. Others feel the Nazi swastika is the mark. Then there are those who think the Worldwide Web (or "www") is the mark, with a few even considering it the H1N1 swine-flu virus.
7. the Spiritual and Biblical Danger of The Chip

vkpatriarhat . org/en/?p=6189
Sanders himself, after realizing the dangers of the microchip, was convinced that the microchip implant was indeed the cursed mark quoted in the Bible. See for yourself: (Revelations, 13:4-5, 16-17-18): "And they worshiped the dragon which gave power unto the beast…and there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies…

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes. The book was not written to 21st century man it was written to 1st Century Christians who were undergoing prosecution. They understand all the symbolism in the book and understood the message of hope.
Preterists are going to be in SHOCK soon.

Revelation 20:15
15 And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Preterists are going to be in SHOCK soon.

15 And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.

I heard that silliness so many times. You see now your trying to say I am not a Christian because I don't believe future nonsense and take the book of Revelation for whom it was written to. It is you and those like who who will be depressed when none of this stuff happens and people will leave the faith because they pinned their hope on made up ideas instead of Christ

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I heard that silliness so many times. You see now your trying to say I am not a Christian because I don't believe future nonsense and take the book of Revelation for whom it was written to. It is you and those like who who will be depressed when none of this stuff happens and people will leave the faith because they pinned their hope on made up ideas instead of Christ
Is there anything in the Bible that Preterists believe?

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is there anything in the Bible that Preterists believe?

Not going along with your ideas does not mean people don't believe the Bible. People don't have to believe every thing you believe

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not going along with your ideas does not mean people don't believe the Bible. People don't have to believe every thing you believe
But you didn't answer the question. You don't believe this perfectly clear Bible statement that is not "my idea"?

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But you didn't answer the question. You don't believe this perfectly clear Bible statement that is not "my idea"?

Did I say I didn't? The problem is you can't differentiate things, this book was not written to 21st Century Christians it was written to 1st Century Christians not to lose hope in their persecution that Ancient Rome was doing. While it id for us and we can have hope it was never written to us