The Mark is Coming in Like a Flood!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did I say I didn't? The problem is you can't differentiate things, this book was not written to 21st Century Christians it was written to 1st Century Christians not to lose hope in their persecution that Ancient Rome was doing. While it id for us and we can have hope it was never written to us
Please tell me you don't believe this already happened.

Revelation 20:15
15 And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually the mark has been from the beginning. If you sin without repenting, then you have the mark and your candidacy for the second death is determined (Ezekiel 18).
The difference, eternally, is that WHOEVER RECEIVES THE MARK, can not ever repent -
WHOEVER RECEIVES THE MARK, can not ever enter heaven, never, no not ever. No repentance for them.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thousands Of Swedes Are Inserting Microchips Under Their ...

www . npr.org/2018/10/22/658808705/thousands-of-swedes-are-inserting-microchips-under-their-skin
Oct 22, 2018Around the size of a grain of rice, the chips typically are inserted into the skin just above each user's thumb, using a syringe similar to that used for giving vaccinations. The procedure costs ...
Swedish workers implanted with microchips to replace cash ...

www . independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sweden-workers-microchip-implant-cash-card-id-pass-replace-employee-hand-epicenter-rice-grain-size-a7670551.html
The syringe slides in between the thumb and index finger. Then, with a click, a microchip is injected in the employee's hand. Another "cyborg" is created.

Office puts chips under staff's skin - BBC News
www . bbc.com/news/technology-31042477
Rory Cellan-Jones visits a building where microchipped workers gain entry and use photocopiers by holding up their hands - and trials the tech himself.

Reactions: kcnalp

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Better keep that right hand nice and sterile!

Wash my hands. Please stop breaking the rules or I will report you. I am a Christian just because I don't cotton to your ideas does not mean I am pagan. I dare say it is people like you that will get Christians killed

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many have received chip implants already.

They died in Ancient Rome and the implant is a fairy tale made by by interpretation. Look you ate my way and I think your way is the stuff of absolute stupidity so let us stop

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wash my hands. Please stop breaking the rules or I will report you. I am a Christian just because I don't cotton to your ideas does not mean I am pagan. I dare say it is people like you that will get Christians killed
I'm trying to save folks like you from Hell fire. How is that going to kill you?

If you're going to accept a chip implant you should have sterile hands. Right?

Revelation 13 16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark in their right hand or in their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They died in Ancient Rome and the implant is a fairy tale made by by interpretation. Look you ate my way and I think your way is the stuff of absolute stupidity so let us stop
We can't say we weren't warned of the Mark. Too bad some won't heed. They might save their families from Hell fire.

Scoot

May 14, 2020
Victoria, Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
We can't say we weren't warned of the Mark. Too bad some won't heed. They might save their families from Hell fire.

I struggle to believe that the mark (whatever it is) will be something that won't be obvious to true Christians. It seems clear that the mark is not just about currency exchange - but an allegiance to the beast - and any true believer that dearly loves God will have a conviction from the Holy Spirit as to what it is when it comes.

Otherwise, our salvation isn't based in faith in Christ alone - it comes down to the capability of our intellect in discerning what the mark of the beast is - and only the intelligent Christians will be saved through that time. That doesn't seem to gel with the rest of scripture as I know it.

I suspect that the mark of the best has little to do with salvation at all. It's the cart before the horse scenario. Rather - I suspect those who turn and repent - who put their faith and trust in Christ Jesus will be saved - and as a result of their salvation they will be spared by the mark by The Holy Spirits guidance and conviction.

Likewise those who reject Christ Jesus will be the ones that continue on and receive the mark and make their allegiance with the beast and worship him - not because of lack of intelligence, but because of their state before God and rejection of Jesus Christ.

That does not contradict that those who receive the mark of the best can not be saved (Rev 20:4), nor does it contradict seeking wisdom through this. Rather - be aware of the mark and all other scriptures by all means, but don't put your fear or focus on the mark and our wisdom or intelligence as to what it is - but rather put our faith and focus on Christ Jesus - and let Him be our guiding light.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I struggle to believe that the mark (whatever it is) will be something that won't be obvious to true Christians. It seems clear that the mark is not just about currency exchange - but an allegiance to the beast - and any true believer that dearly loves God will have a conviction from the Holy Spirit as to what it is when it comes.

Otherwise, our salvation isn't based in faith in Christ alone - it comes down to the capability of our intellect in discerning what the mark of the beast is - and only the intelligent Christians will be saved through that time. That doesn't seem to gel with the rest of scripture as I know it.

I suspect that the mark of the best has little to do with salvation at all. It's the cart before the horse scenario. Rather - I suspect those who turn and repent - who put their faith and trust in Christ Jesus will be saved - and as a result of their salvation they will be spared by the mark by The Holy Spirits guidance and conviction.

Likewise those who reject Christ Jesus will be the ones that continue on and receive the mark and make their allegiance with the beast and worship him - not because of lack of intelligence, but because of their state before God and rejection of Jesus Christ.

That does not contradict that those who receive the mark of the best can not be saved (Rev 20:4), nor does it contradict seeking wisdom through this. Rather - be aware of the mark and all other scriptures by all means, but don't put your fear or focus on the mark and our wisdom or intelligence as to what it is - but rather put our faith and focus on Christ Jesus - and let Him be our guiding light.
Many Christians see the Mark coming. When Israel was reborn it marked the terminal generation. It's happening!