The Mark of the Beast Has Arrived

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then we will receive the Call to go to and live in all of the holy Land, being the people God always wanted there.
You're still trying to usurp Israel?

Zechariah 14:1-12 (NKJV)
1 Behold, the day of the LORD is coming, ...
2 For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem; ...
3 Then the LORD will go forth And fight against those nations, As He fights in the day of battle.4 And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, Which faces Jerusalem on the east.
12 And this shall be the plague with which the LORD will strike all the people who fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet, Their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets, And their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths.

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
As far as I can tell the Sabbath Commandment applies from sunset to sunset and is not dependant on any dateline.
Yeah, well changing calendars and datelines messes up the 7 day sequence, and the poor old ignorant works-based cults take it rather badly. [See link & quote below]

TEN DAYS THAT VANISHED

After years of consultation and research, Pope Gregory XIII signed a papal bull in February 1582 promulgating the reformed calendar that came to be known as the Gregorian calendar. The reforms were based on the suggestions of the Italian scientist Luigi Lilio, with some modifications by the Jesuit mathematician and astronomer Christopher Clavius.

The most surreal part of implementing the new calendar came in October 1582, when 10 days were dropped from the calendar to bring the vernal equinox from March 11 back to March 21. The church had chosen October to avoid skipping any major Christian festivals. So, in countries that adopted the new calendar, the Feast of St. Francis of Assisi on October 4, 1582, was directly followed by October 15. France made the transition separately in December.

Something as complex as implementing a new calendar couldn’t go off without some complications, though. The Protestant and Orthodox countries didn’t want to take direction from the pope, so they refused to adopt the new calendar. The result was that Catholic Europe—Austria, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Poland, and the Catholic states of Germany—suddenly jumped ahead of the rest of the continent by 10 days, and traveling across a border often meant traveling forward or backward on the calendar.

Eventually, non-Catholic countries did begin to adopt the Gregorian calendar. The Protestant regions of Germany and the Netherlands switched in the 17th century. Great Britain and the territories of the British Empire followed suit in 1752, spreading the Gregorian calendar around the globe.

newsletter-icon-white-SM.png

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you heard of the joke, how the SDA Church in Samoa has split into two factions?
The government shifted the International Dateline, thereby gaining one calendar day. This messed up the 7 day sequence of the Sabbaths, so now one group of SDA's meet on Saturday, the other on Sunday.

As for the 'mark of the beast', we will know not to have anything to do with the world government of the Anti-Christ.

What's worse is that they shifted the names of the days too.
The Levites know of what I am speaking...they know that the calendar is off and during a formal meeting/convention (can't remember what they call it) the subject was allowed to be brought to the floor.

Levitical calendars are based on the moon and the stars.

Then they just about had a meltdown... because what we call Sunday is actually the Sabbath day. Apparently the whole calendar got shifted...no one is certain when it happened, there are some suggestions but nothing concrete.

And then the matter was tabled for another day and promptly closed.

So...I think that it's hilarious that those who are so strict about precisely following the Law...just aren't.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
You're still trying to usurp Israel?
No; I am an Israelite, an overcomer for God.
It is the falsely named State of Israel, a satanic construct, founded on communistic principals, that has deceived people like you.

The belief that God will forgive the Jews for their continued rejection of Jesus, is simply wrong and not Biblical.
The: and so, all Israel shall be saved, refers to ALL the 12 tribes, all of Israel - Jews, the 10 Northern tribes and Gentile believers, who have accepted the Salvation of Jesus.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No; I am an Israelite, an overcomer for God.
Prove it. I think you're jealous of Israel.
It is the falsely named State of Israel, a satanic construct, founded on communistic principals, that has deceived people like you.
Do you have a map? I see Israel. I don't see your name.
The belief that God will forgive the Jews for their continued rejection of Jesus, is simply wrong and not Biblical.
Wow! Sounds like HATRED!
The: and so, all Israel shall be saved, refers to ALL the 12 tribes, all of Israel - Jews, the 10 Northern tribes and Gentile believers, who have accepted the Salvation of Jesus.
"Gentile believers" are Christians. Christians shall be saved? You can't be serious!

Last edited:

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Wow! Sounds like HATRED!
Jesus hated the Jews, and why not, they killed Him.
Luke 19:27 As for those enemies of Mine who did not want Me for their King, bring them here and slaughter them in My Presence.

Until you get the truth of who and what the Jewish State of Israel is, you will remain fixated in your false beliefs.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus hated the Jews,
No He did not. Are you looking for an excuse to HATE?
Luke 6:27 (NKJV)
27 "But I say to you who hear: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you,
Romans 3:1-2 (NKJV)
1 What advantage then has the Jew, or what is the profit of circumcision?
2 Much in every way!
and why not, they killed Him.
Luke 19:27 As for those enemies of Mine who did not want Me for their King, bring them here and slaughter them in My Presence.
Luke 23:34 (NKJV)
34 Then Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they do." And they divided His garments and cast lots.
Until you get the truth of who and what the Jewish State of Israel is, you will remain fixated in your false beliefs.
If you're wrong you're in a HELL of a lot of trouble!
Genesis 12:3 (NKJV)
3 I will curse him who curses you;

And that ain't good!

Last edited:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The mark of the beast is coming

Mark of the beast meme.jpg

"16 It also FORCED all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name..." Revelation 13:16-17

And what will become of these people who receive the mark of the beast???

“If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives its mark on their forehead or on their hand, 10 they, too, will drink the wine of God’s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. They will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb. 11 And the smoke of their torment will rise for ever and ever. There will be no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and its image, or for anyone who receives the mark of its name.” Revelation 14:9-11

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus hated the Jews, and why not, they killed Him.

Jesus is going to save the entire remnant of surviving Israel in the future and Jews get saved in every generation. to say blanketly that Jesus hates jews smacks of enormous anti-semitism in your soul.

god will pour His anger on all who die apart from christ regardless of their ethinicity.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What's worse is that they shifted the names of the days too.
The Levites know of what I am speaking...they know that the calendar is off and during a formal meeting/convention (can't remember what they call it) the subject was allowed to be brought to the floor.

Levitical calendars are based on the moon and the stars.

Then they just about had a meltdown... because what we call Sunday is actually the Sabbath day. Apparently the whole calendar got shifted...no one is certain when it happened, there are some suggestions but nothing concrete.

And then the matter was tabled for another day and promptly closed.

So...I think that it's hilarious that those who are so strict about precisely following the Law...just aren't.

Well that is interesting . Because when I went to Israel, it was Saturday on our calendar they had Shabbat. Yes they have a 360 day calendar based on the lunar cycle but that means nothing.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The mark of the beast is coming

View attachment 15878

"16 It also FORCED all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name..." Revelation 13:16-17

And what will become of these people who receive the mark of the beast???

“If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives its mark on their forehead or on their hand, 10 they, too, will drink the wine of God’s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. They will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb. 11 And the smoke of their torment will rise for ever and ever. There will be no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and its image, or for anyone who receives the mark of its name.” Revelation 14:9-11

It has been coming since John was given the revelation of it by Jesus!

When I did an end times seminar in 1992 after the first Iraq war- I said the leading candidate for the mark was the bar code. And I told people further advances could chang ewhat the leading candidate for the mark could be!

We have the QR codes and yes microchips that can be tracked like IFRD. They may or may not be. but any vaccine now is not the mark of the bewast nor any injectiuon of a microchip is the mark of the beast. The antichrist has not yet arrived, Israel has not been attacked, the temple has not been built, the fals eprophet is not here, the antichrist has not been killed and risen and the false prophet order a statue built that comes alive, nor has an order been given globally for everyone to get the mark or not work.

All we see today is Satan just conditioning people to accept things that will be used in the right time, so they will not be overly alarmed except believers after the rapture.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It has been coming since John was given the revelation of it by Jesus!

When I did an end times seminar in 1992 after the first Iraq war- I said the leading candidate for the mark was the bar code. And I told people further advances could chang ewhat the leading candidate for the mark could be!

We have the QR codes and yes microchips that can be tracked like IFRD. They may or may not be. but any vaccine now is not the mark of the bewast nor any injectiuon of a microchip is the mark of the beast. The antichrist has not yet arrived, Israel has not been attacked, the temple has not been built, the fals eprophet is not here, the antichrist has not been killed and risen and the false prophet order a statue built that comes alive, nor has an order been given globally for everyone to get the mark or not work.

All we see today is Satan just conditioning people to accept things that will be used in the right time, so they will not be overly alarmed except believers after the rapture.

You could be right but you could wrong... Very wrong...
Revelation is full of metaphors and fully interpreting it is impossible for us...

I only need to see one correlation for me to decline the vaccine and I see at least two major correlations...

1/ The beast will control every country on earth...
That could very well be the United nations and/or communism.

2/ Cannot trade without the mark...
That could very well be the vaccine.

Therefore I must decline the vaccine invitation.

Now, if I'm wrong, nothing bad will come...
But, if your wrong then what awaits you is not fun at all...

So I'm staying on the safe side.
Thanks but no thanks to the vaccine or anything that resembles the mark.

And besides there have been bad adverse reactions happening to people all around the world. So again, I decline on the medical front as well...
Iv spoken to two doctors which have both told me to avoid it. First and second professional medical opinions from doctors, not from greedy politicians and corporate billionares

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You could be right but you could wrong... Very wrong...
Revelation is full of metaphors and fully interpreting it is impossible for us...

I only need to see one correlation for me to decline the vaccine and I see at least two major correlations...

1/ The beast will control every country on earth...
That could very well be the United nations and/or communism.

2/ Cannot trade without the mark...
That could very well be the vaccine.

Therefore I must decline the vaccine invitation.

Now, if I'm wrong, nothing bad will come...
But, if your wrong then what awaits you is not fun at all...

So I'm staying on the safe side.
Thanks but no thanks to the vaccine or anything that resembles the mark.

And besides there have been bad adverse reactions happening to people all around the world. So again, I decline on the medical front as well...
Iv spoken to two doctors which have both told me to avoid it. First and second professional medical opinions from doctors, not from greedy politicians and corporate billionares
Avoid that nasty thing like the plague . I think its gonna be the chip . but none the less , TOUCH NOT THAT NASTY SHOT .
The thing is pumped full of Luciferase . Dont that name sound just a lil like , NO WAY that nasty thing is going into me .
AND IT is deadly . THEY are covering up some things . And they have no idea of the long term effects either .
I aint touching the nasty thing . All i can do is pray for those who took it . pray that dont get the long term effects or whatever .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yeah , i read it . has way too much of mans wisdom and over thinking in it .
Two thousand years ago , or there abouts , JOHN recieves a revelation .
For the first time we now have such a device that can actually SHUT FOLKS OUT OF THE SYSTEM
if they have not the chip . And you gonna try and tell me , ITS OKAY TO TAKE IT . Wrong answer my friend .
Wrong answer . I refuse the chip . My body is not mine , ANd it sure aint the system of the beast either .
I refuse to give unto The dark ceasar that which IS GODS ALONE . OUR BODY , IT DONT BELONG TO US , BUT TO GOD .
But many are gonna put in their body a device that links them right into such a dire wicked system . NOT ME .
AND i warn us all , DONT TAKE IT .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Avoid that nasty thing like the plague . I think its gonna be the chip . but none the less , TOUCH NOT THAT NASTY SHOT .
The thing is pumped full of Luciferase . Dont that name sound just a lil like , NO WAY that nasty thing is going into me .
AND IT is deadly . THEY are covering up some things . And they have no idea of the long term effects either .
I aint touching the nasty thing . All i can do is pray for those who took it . pray that dont get the long term effects or whatever .

True, i'll never take these vaccines, im prepared to go and bunker down in the bush (Aussie forest) if i have to.
Load up on carbohydrates like rice and past and catch my protein in the form of small kangaroo, wallaby, pedemelons and other such grazing mammals that litter our bush, using traps and snares.
Maybe stay close to small town where i can still trade to buy supplies. Im ready to hit the survival button and be out in a few hours...

I think they will succeed but it won't last... We can't stop it all we can do for now is survive it

But im finding a disturbing pattern emerge... A denigration of social moral standards that bothers me greatly.
First they were denying any vaccine injuries or deaths. Anyone who suggested such was labelled an "anti-vaxer" and "conspiracy theorist"

But now their cognitive dissonance has moved over into a whole new realm...
Now they are accepting vaccine injuries and deaths... As if its a normal thing...
Iv been shocked at some statements made by people including ones i love... Abhorrent statements like
"people need to be sacrificed for the greater good"
"whats the difference"
"there is still more covid deaths"
"one in a thousand vaccine deaths is acceptable"

The world has gone absolutely mad
Vaccine deaths are now accepted as normal
But virus deaths of 85yos are so outrageous that it demands the destruction of many peoples lives

Last edited:
Reactions: amigo de christo

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
yeah , i read it . has way too much of mans wisdom and over thinking in it .
Two thousand years ago , or there abouts , JOHN recieves a revelation .
For the first time we now have such a device that can actually SHUT FOLKS OUT OF THE SYSTEM
if they have not the chip . And you gonna try and tell me , ITS OKAY TO TAKE IT . Wrong answer my friend .
Wrong answer . I refuse the chip . My body is not mine , ANd it sure aint the system of the beast either .
I refuse to give unto The dark ceasar that which IS GODS ALONE . OUR BODY , IT DONT BELONG TO US , BUT TO GOD .
But many are gonna put in their body a device that links them right into such a dire wicked system . NOT ME .
AND i warn us all , DONT TAKE IT .

My point is that God isn’t going to dam anyone to hell for taking a chip because they want to support their family without knowing that is is the mark of the beast. God always looks at the heart. If God can forgive Paul for hunting down Christians he would forgive someone for not understanding what the mark is as that would contradict John 3:16

The mark has to be a unrepentant devotion to satan via the beast

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ID2020 will be the “Certification Mark” which will “restart travel and the global economy” and will be used as a “digital certificate” to confirm you got your Covid-19 vaccination. It will also hold your digital identity and be connected to blockchain. Biden recently passed an executive order to discuss the feasibility of linking covid vaccines to digital certificates. Please see all links and photos in this post. Do not take the mRNA and Adenoviral vaccines. Do not take the Certification Mark.

Executive Order: Executive Order on Promoting COVID-19 Safety in Domestic and International Travel | The White House

ID2020:
ID2020 | Digital Identity Alliance
Wait a few months, the mark will be something else.
Gotta change what the mark is regularly, ya know, from tattoo to barcode to refid chip, to vaccine, etc.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ID2020 will be the “Certification Mark” which will “restart travel and the global economy” and will be used as a “digital certificate” to confirm you got your Covid-19 vaccination. It will also hold your digital identity and be connected to blockchain. Biden recently passed an executive order to discuss the feasibility of linking covid vaccines to digital certificates. Please see all links and photos in this post. Do not take the mRNA and Adenoviral vaccines. Do not take the Certification Mark.

Executive Order: Executive Order on Promoting COVID-19 Safety in Domestic and International Travel | The White House

ID2020:
ID2020 | Digital Identity Alliance
When the real mark shows up, you’ll know it because they chop off your head if you don’t get it, remember?

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wait a few months, the mark will be something else.
Gotta change what the mark is regularly, ya know, from tattoo to barcode to refid chip, to vaccine, etc.

Yeah it's always going to be something else. I don't see how anyone would think getting a vaccine shot to keep people from spreading covid 19 to be so horrible. Isn't it always been true before covid 19, that people who were traveling overseas had to get shots of some kind, there was nothing sinister about that so how is a covid 19 vaccine sinister?

Reactions: Marty fox