The Mark of the Beast Has Arrived

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JTH1234

Jan 20, 2021
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And yet in nearly three decades of using mRNA protocols there is no known reports of what you say occurring actually occurring! I got both pfizer vaccines in March and I am not a covid factory!

Pharmakia is illicit drug use like pot, heroin, meth etc. It is connected with seeking ot enter the spirit realm. It is not tylenol, metropolol, or even the Pfizer vaccine.

Attachments

• 1B547987-5430-4D21-810C-553175FB3450.jpeg
    1B547987-5430-4D21-810C-553175FB3450.jpeg
    96.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 2D759702-CF5E-4211-B4CB-88DD21C3B0CA.jpeg
    2D759702-CF5E-4211-B4CB-88DD21C3B0CA.jpeg
    96.2 KB · Views: 0

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where is your evidence that all traces of the spike protein are gone within two weeks? Where is the study? Ive seen autopsy reports that show spike proteins in every major organ weeks after. Google fact checkers say this is false but youre being lied to. The Bible says truth will be trampled to the ground during the last days. Are you sure you can trust the media versus someone trying to open your eyes because i genuinely care about people waking up to this?

Well I read your one anonymous report and found that they found immunogenecity which is defined:

immunogenic
[ˌimyənōˈjenik]
ADJECTIVE
  1. relating to or denoting substances able to produce an immune response.
Which is exactly what any kind of vaccine against a disease is supposed to do! It appears that they are not saying that the vaccine killed him. I will have to translate this into normal people English to fully get it.

And let us remember that of the 140,000,000 people vaccinated with either the pfizer or Moderna vaccine , less than 6,000 deaths have been reported.

That is a mortality rate of : .0000428% I got the vaccines in March and have suffered no ill effects. unvaccinated people have a mortality rate of .05% which is worse??

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well you’re wrong because that’s literally how mRNA works. I work with it as part of my career so you are just dead wrong. It is called transfection/transduction and you can easily google it. Also you're wrong about pharmekia. I will pray for you.

Pharmekia is translated sorcery in scripture and where we get our word pharmacy from. they did not have drug stores in Pauls day and those using the drugs were sorcerers and magicians to getr into an altered state of consciousness ( demonic control)

So what do yo0u think is going to happen to the 140,000,000 people already injected with the two vaccines that use mRNA protocls.???

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yes but remember this, they had no drugs in those days except drugs used for sorcery (things like peyote and whatever else was in the first century) medicines were all herbal or plant based things people took. Pharmakia had a negative connotation until more modern times when we started synthesizing drugs.

Medication in the first century (which was not the modern word medication) was almoist exclusively used for those practicing the black arts. Look it up in so0mething of more substances than Strongs.

Reactions: GodsBeloved11

JTH1234

Jan 20, 2021
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pharmekia is translated sorcery in scripture and where we get our word pharmacy from. they did not have drug stores in Pauls day and those using the drugs were sorcerers and magicians to getr into an altered state of consciousness ( demonic control)

So what do yo0u think is going to happen to the 140,000,000 people already injected with the two vaccines that use mRNA protocls.???
Im over this conversation. I have informed you, but no evidence I show will lead to you admitting you are deceived. You are placing your own definition on things. All I can do is pray for you and the others that took this bioweapon.

JTH1234

Jan 20, 2021
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

To answer your question about what is going to happen to everyone taking this, I don’t know exactly, but taking an educated guess based on everything I know and study, I think it is going to lead to chronic inflammatory diseases, cancers and auto-immune issues. I think this vaccine is scientifically consistent with the first bowl of judgement: sores on everyone who takes it that won’t heal. That is my best guess, and not a prophecy I’m making nor am I saying God told me. I’m just telling you, it’s my hypothesis. It’s going to take time to see those effects, if they do occur. I was correct about variants with mutations in the spike protein, specifically, that I have told everyone back in December. I think the worst is to come. But I will pray for you all because I really hope this isn’t what I think it is for your sake...God bless.

QuickFilly

Jul 30, 2021
Bellingham
wallpaperaccess.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
View attachment 13337

This is an archeological artifact found in China that dates pre-flood. One can deduce certain facts if one rightly divides the Word of God.

The first 4 chapters of Genesis are separate accounts and do not happen immediately one after the other.

How were Cain and Abel in God's presence in the Garden post sin? There is no contradiction in time that Cain and Abel were born before the fall.

The other big issue that the church in her dogma and decrees, failed to teach, was that the 7th day was actually 1000 years and Adam was not the only one created on the 6th day. Adam was placed in the Garden 1000 years after creation week. In Genesis 2, the Garden was placed after God resumed His Work after the 7th day period of 1000 years. Genesis 2 is the first mention of the Day of the Lord (Adonai). The Millennial Reign is the second Day of the Lord. The first Day of the Lord was given in the 4th Commandment to Remember, and because of Satan's deception at work in Western knowledge (science), the Roman Church silenced what it was we are to Remember. 1000 years without decay prior to sin would certainly ruin any dating procedures in the 19th, 20th, and 21st centuries.

Peter warned us in 2 Peter 3. After 1000 years years, there were millions of sons of God created in the image of God on the 6th Day. Since Cain was born prior to sin, he was in the image of God, body and spirit still joined with his soul. Also a son of God with a spirit was surrounded by light. The mount of Transfiguration is the account where Jesus showed to Peter, James, and John what it meant to have one's spirit as a robe of white. Not the pneuma (breath of God), but the glory (light of God). Being immortal is not just the hallow Greek notion of divinity. Being immortal is being a true light in the world physically.

Which brings about the point of Cain's marked appearance. Cain was allowed non light physical features that stuck out like a "sore thumb".

BTW: Adam is the name of the man associated with the mark 666. Cain was marked. His father Adam was cursed with both physical and spiritual death. All of Seth's descendants were cursed with the image of fallen Adam. The mark is the expiration date of Adam's 6000 year, 6 Day punishment. Every thing that humans do as Adam's descendants have the mark 666 infused in their endeavors. After the sounding of the 7th Trumpet, Adam's punishment is over. God's plan complete. That is why during the 42 months while Satan is Steward of the earth, it is either the mark or beheading. The mark will literal remove one's name from the Lamb's book of life, by one's own free will choice.
L0fFjgU.jpg
Think:parallel universe. Mirror image, reality.
See the arrow?

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Im over this conversation. I have informed you, but no evidence I show will lead to you admitting you are deceived. You are placing your own definition on things. All I can do is pray for you and the others that took this bioweapon.

Why don't you inform all here what can happen to the 140,000,000 Americans who took the mRNA vaccines? You call it a bio-weapon (like C-19 isn't one) but you have yet to say whatr will happen or may happen to 140,000,000 americans.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To answer your question about what is going to happen to everyone taking this, I don’t know exactly, but taking an educated guess based on everything I know and study, I think it is going to lead to chronic inflammatory diseases, cancers and auto-immune issues. I think this vaccine is scientifically consistent with the first bowl of judgement: sores on everyone who takes it that won’t heal. That is my best guess, and not a prophecy I’m making nor am I saying God told me. I’m just telling you, it’s my hypothesis. It’s going to take time to see those effects, if they do occur. I was correct about variants with mutations in the spike protein, specifically, that I have told everyone back in December. I think the worst is to come. But I will pray for you all because I really hope this isn’t what I think it is for your sake...God bless.

Well so far it seems to be working. ICU admissions are way down, deaths are down. Yes there are breakthrough infections, but that happens with all diseases.

but back to your autopsy report. this was an 86 year old man. Was he hospitalized and received the vaccine? did He have immune problems? Dis he have repsiratory or renal problems ot start with? He is 86 after all. what was his health prior tot he vaccine? As I said after 6 months with the vaccines, I have no ill effects and I have lupus plus 5 different heart conditions and chronic , widespread and severe arthritis.

JTH1234

Jan 20, 2021
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well so far it seems to be working. ICU admissions are way down, deaths are down. Yes there are breakthrough infections, but that happens with all diseases.

but back to your autopsy report. this was an 86 year old man. Was he hospitalized and received the vaccine? did He have immune problems? Dis he have repsiratory or renal problems ot start with? He is 86 after all. what was his health prior tot he vaccine? As I said after 6 months with the vaccines, I have no ill effects and I have lupus plus 5 different heart conditions and chronic , widespread and severe arthritis.
My concern with the autopsy report is that they detected the spike protein in every organ of his body. The PCR tests for the spike protein, at least the one I was using when I was running PCR for patient testing when this first began. The fact they found sars in every organ supports my point that i think retroviruses in our own cells will write this mRNA into our DNA and lead to chronic spike protein creation. It could take a good year or two, or a few more, for inflammatory issues to pop up. It would be a slow killer. Although, it can also lead to fast issues such as heart inflammation and blood clots, which are the acute symptoms we are seeing in some cases.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My concern with the autopsy report is that they detected the spike protein in every organ of his body. The PCR tests for the spike protein, at least the one I was using when I was running PCR for patient testing when this first began. The fact they found sars in every organ supports my point that i think retroviruses in our own cells will write this mRNA into our DNA and lead to chronic spike protein creation. It could take a good year or two, or a few more, for inflammatory issues to pop up. It would be a slow killer. Although, it can also lead to fast issues such as heart inflammation and blood clots, which are the acute symptoms we are seeing in some cases.

Well it is a hypothesis, but now other than you thinking what evidence do you bring to bring your hypothesis further along?

We know nothinbg of this 86 year old anonymous patient other than what this very very limited autopsy report reveals. When was He tested gfor covid? How many times? Etc.ETc. A foreing protein is attacked by our system. Now I am not a molecular biologist, but I do know th ecell is a DNA making machine and it takes a whole lot for something like a foreign spike protein to become part of our DNA. It is not simply introducing it to the cell wall to create an immunh eresponse and create antibodies.

Now people have died from the flu after receiving flu shots. I thappens. But right now there is no even circumstantial evidence that the vaccine is rewriting DNA.

Unless this spike protein ( not even the whole sars virus but one protein) makes its way into the inner cell, establishes itself in all the stuff in there that zips and unzips DNA and instructs the rna to reprodice this one single protein (not even the wshole virus).

As a nurse who is a believer told me, they have been using mRNA protocol fo r nearly three decades now without any kind of spike in abnormality .

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I hope you realize that we have normally occurring retroviruses inour cells which are not toxic to people (endogeous viruses). It is the exogenous viruses that are the problem. These are treh cancer causers etc. But simply inserting a single protein from sars 19 is highly unlikely to wreak havoc in a body-unless there are other factors invovled in the patient that leave them very susceptible to harm.

If this article is lying- what evidence do you present that it is lying.

How the Pfizer-BioNTech Covid-19 Vaccine Works - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

JTH1234

Jan 20, 2021
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hope you realize that we have normally occurring retroviruses inour cells which are not toxic to people (endogeous viruses). It is the exogenous viruses that are the problem. These are treh cancer causers etc. But simply inserting a single protein from sars 19 is highly unlikely to wreak havoc in a body-unless there are other factors invovled in the patient that leave them very susceptible to harm.

If this article is lying- what evidence do you present that it is lying.

How the Pfizer-BioNTech Covid-19 Vaccine Works - The New York Times (nytimes.com)
That article is correct. I told you the same thing. The mRNA invades your cell and enters it where the cells machinery then synthesizes the spike protein. The mRNA is eventually degraded. What that article is leaving off, is the fact we have enzymes in all of our cells that can write mRNA code into our genome permanently. If that happens, and that spike protein code is written into your DNA, then you will have cells who can always make the spike protein. It is actually a strong likelihood that will happen. There are no studies showing that it does NOT happen. That should have been study number 1 before this thing was approved for anything. I have yet to see proof of 1) how long the mRNA hangs around and that 2) spike protein synthesis stops when the mRNA is degraded. This is an easy experiment to do as you simply transfect human cell cultures with the vaccine and measure spike protein production rates over time. I would do the experiment myself but I have no way to get access to the vaccines for research purposes currently. That experiment shouldve been done before injecting people.

JTH1234

Jan 20, 2021
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Likewise, you just confirmed we have retroviruses in our cells. These cells can take mRNA and incorporate it into your DNA. That is exactly what I’m saying. We know it’s easily possible, therefore the burden of proof is on the vaccine companies to show that doesn’t happen before injecting this into humans. This is why we do not skip long term efficacy in clinical trials.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That article is correct. I told you the same thing. The mRNA invades your cell and enters it where the cells machinery then synthesizes the spike protein. The mRNA is eventually degraded. What that article is leaving off, is the fact we have enzymes in all of our cells that can write mRNA code into our genome permanently. If that happens, and that spike protein code is written into your DNA, then you will have cells who can always make the spike protein. It is actually a strong likelihood that will happen. There are no studies showing that it does NOT happen. That should have been study number 1 before this thing was approved for anything. I have yet to see proof of 1) how long the mRNA hangs around and that 2) spike protein synthesis stops when the mRNA is degraded. This is an easy experiment to do as you simply transfect human cell cultures with the vaccine and measure spike protein production rates over time. I would do the experiment myself but I have no way to get access to the vaccines for research purposes currently. That experiment shouldve been done before injecting people.

Well as mutations of that sort are rare, I do not think that is a likelihood in all but extremely rare cases. As the article stated teh spike will die after the body attacks it and then is gone. We can not be3 afraid of vague what ifs. Remember this is a dead protein from covid specifically manipulated to allow the body to build antibodies. It is not a live virus.

JTH1234

Jan 20, 2021
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well as mutations of that sort are rare, I do not think that is a likelihood in all but extremely rare cases. As the article stated teh spike will die after the body attacks it and then is gone. We can not be3 afraid of vague what ifs. Remember this is a dead protein from covid specifically manipulated to allow the body to build antibodies. It is not a live virus.
I dont think you understand. Proteins cannot be alive. The mRNA makes a real spike protein. The spike protein is harmful because binds to ACE2 receptors. The protein does not need to be "alive". Also, do you know how many spike proteins your cells will make from each mRNA molecule? It is not 1 spike protein per mRNA molecule. The mRNA was designed to avoid degradation by your cells degradation machinery so it could stay in your cell for much longer than we anticipate. It is a modified RNA molecule made to stick around. Additionally, there is no on or off switch for it's translation. The cell could used it to make trillions of spike proteins for all we know, because there is no defined regulation. It is not rare for your own retroviruses to write mRNA into your genome. This happens all the time, so you are taking a huge chance.

Additionally, have you heard of self-tolerance? This is the mechanism by which your immune cells adapt to your own antigens. Your immune cells cannot create antibodies to your own antigens because if your immune cells attacked your body, they would continuously attack it and eventually become exhausted and undergo apoptosis. This doesn't happen because cells that respond to your self-antigens are selected out due to this apoptotic mechanism. The only cells that survive are ones that do not react to your own immune system. With that in mind, if you are making spike proteins, your immune cells will attack them until they are gone. Guess what happens if your immune cells become exhausted during this process? Your immune cells will undergo positive selection for those that do NOT attack the spike protein, because those are the only ones that would survive under chronic spike protein exposure. This would mean that the immune cells that DO survive in your body would be those that do not attack the spike protein and this is COUNTER-intuitive to what vaccines should do. However, it is a VERY real possibility with the mRNA vaccine. In fact, it is likely and there are no studies showing how long the mRNA lasts and how many spike proteins are made. It is totally variable and a massive gamble. This will essentially make the vaccinated UNABLE to fight off Covid which is the opposite of what vaccines are designed to do. Whole virus particle vaccines and protein subunit vaccines will not have this effect because they can be dosed. mRNA cannot be dosed because you can not know how many times your cell will use the mRNA to make proteins. Your cells could make one spike protein, or trillions. Who knows!

So what would that look like if we extrapolate it to real world data? You would see higher rates of infection in the vaccinated compared to the unvaccinated. And look at Israel and MA. 75%+ of the new infections are vaccinated people.

At this point, I have warned you. If you want to continue worshipping the beast system and blindly putting your faith in man then I cannot help you. As for me and my family, we will follow the lord and will not play God by taking foreign genetic material. My body is not mine but it is the temple of the holy spirit.