The Mark of the Beast = Paper Money?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The mark of the beast is ANY money.

1 Kings 10:14

King James Version

14 Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was six hundred threescore and six talents of gold,

That’s right Adam, and also the most high never commanded hi to build that stone building?

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The mark of the beast I don’t believe is what most think

Deuteronomy 6:8 KJV
[8] And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes.
Deut 6:8 is speaks of the word of God to be our way of 'thinking and acting/doing'

Therefore the Anti-christ, along with the 'obedience of the nations' will in fact issue forth a Mark that connects everyone for commerce and worship.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Deut 6:8 is speaks of the word of God to be our way of 'thinking and acting/doing'

Therefore the Anti-christ, along with the 'obedience of the nations' will in fact issue forth a Mark that connects everyone for commerce and worship.

Attachments

• E4B032FA-4FDA-466F-8E84-52099D8744AF.jpeg
    E4B032FA-4FDA-466F-8E84-52099D8744AF.jpeg
    138.2 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: David in NJ

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The church in Jerusalem was starving in the first century. I know for a fact that this church where James was the overseer was a true church of God. I find it odd how they didn’t have the very essentials, proof of this is Paul collecting money from other churches outside of that region for their aid.

The simple can only be that in that religious Mecca they had been ostracized. The image I sent was an image of what the Orthodox Jews of that age would have worn on their foreheads and their hands.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The church in Jerusalem was starving in the first century. I know for a fact that this church where James was the overseer was a true church of God. I find it odd how they didn’t have the very essentials, proof of this is Paul collecting money from other churches outside of that region for their aid.

The simple can only be that in that religious Mecca they had been ostracized. The image I sent was an image of what the Orthodox Jews of that age would have worn on their foreheads and their hands.
Yeah, i see usually see this take place every other week...........with the orthodox Jews as in your picture.

Reactions: Waiting on him

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, i see usually see this take place every other week...........with the orthodox Jews as in your picture.
I have a question for you David, it may be off topic, but possibly not. Back up to Joshua, here he is standing by the Jordan, about to to proceed with this progression around Jericho. He has been given orders allegedly by God to go and overtake this ancient city. I believe the orders were something like kill all the inhabitants men, women, Children, livestock. My question is this,does this sound too you like the character of Jesus or his loving Father?

Reactions: Mr E

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@marks_ I believe have the Spirit of God, could you answer the question in post 68 also. Would you give that order?

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have a question for you David, it may be off topic, but possibly not. Back up to Joshua, here he is standing by the Jordan, about to to proceed with this progression around Jericho. He has been given orders allegedly by God to go and overtake this ancient city. I believe the orders were something like kill all the inhabitants men, women, Children, livestock. My question is this,does this sound too you like the character of Jesus or his loving Father?

The same two that sent a flood that killed men, women, Children, livestock?

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did Joshua and Samson murder or did he execute God's Judgment?
According to Jesus his Father is a loving God full of mercy and forgiveness. For the life of me I can’t see Jesus giving a command to kill/murder anybody or anything. Maybe that is why Jerusalem murdured him along with all the other true prophets of God, because they didn’t like a true interpretation of who He is?

Maybe I’m just hearing a different voice than others.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
According to Jesus his Father is a loving God full of mercy and forgiveness. For the life of me I can’t see Jesus giving a command to kill/murder anybody or anything. Maybe that is why Jerusalem murdured him along with all the other true prophets of God, because they didn’t like a true interpretation of who He is?

Exodus 34:5-7
Now the Lord descended in the cloud and stood with him there, and proclaimed the name of the Lord. And the Lord passed before him and proclaimed, “The Lord, the Lord God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abounding in goodness and truth, keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, by no means clearing the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children and the children’s children to the third and the fourth generation.”

Leviticus 18:24-30
‘Do not defile yourselves with any of these things; for by all these the nations are defiled, which I am casting out before you.
For the land is defiled; therefore I visit the punishment of its iniquity upon it, and the land vomits out its inhabitants. You shall therefore keep My statutes and My judgments, and shall not commit any of these abominations, either any of your own nation or any stranger who dwells among you (for all these abominations the men of the land have done, who were before you, and thus the land is defiled),
lest the land vomit you out also when you defile it, as it vomited out the nations that were before you. For whoever commits any of these abominations, the persons who commit them shall be cut off from among their people.
‘Therefore you shall keep My ordinance, so that you do not commit any of these abominable customs which were committed before you, and that you do not defile yourselves by them: I am the Lord your God.’ ”

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Sounds like you don't approve of what God did or had others do in the OT. You know the same thing happens in the NT right?

Rev 19:21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exodus 34:5-7
Now the Lord descended in the cloud and stood with him there, and proclaimed the name of the Lord. And the Lord passed before him and proclaimed, “The Lord, the Lord God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abounding in goodness and truth, keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, by no means clearing the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children and the children’s children to the third and the fourth generation.”

Leviticus 18:24-30
‘Do not defile yourselves with any of these things; for by all these the nations are defiled, which I am casting out before you.
For the land is defiled; therefore I visit the punishment of its iniquity upon it, and the land vomits out its inhabitants. You shall therefore keep My statutes and My judgments, and shall not commit any of these abominations, either any of your own nation or any stranger who dwells among you (for all these abominations the men of the land have done, who were before you, and thus the land is defiled),
lest the land vomit you out also when you defile it, as it vomited out the nations that were before you. For whoever commits any of these abominations, the persons who commit them shall be cut off from among their people.
‘Therefore you shall keep My ordinance, so that you do not commit any of these abominable customs which were committed before you, and that you do not defile yourselves by them: I am the Lord your God.’ ”
Here Paul says God doesn’t write in stone, that was something an Egyptian would do,

2 Corinthians 3:3 KJV
[3] Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.
?

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here Paul says God doesn’t write in stone, that was something an Egyptian would do,

[3] Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.
?
2 Cor 3:3 = This is True for those who are in Christ.

Last edited:

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

?

An Egyptian, like Moses.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds like you don't approve of what God did or had others do in the OT. You know the same thing happens in the NT right?

Rev 19:21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

It sounds like someone understands that some people don’t understand.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe our understanding of what this promised land flowing with milk and honey was convoluted.
The patriarchs never received it, but Paul says they did receive the promise of God. Could it be that their bodies was the land were God I dwelled them their in the first century?

I was reading the other day the conversation in acts seven that Stephen was having with the religious rulers in first century Jerusalem, where he tells them their fathers for forty years took up the tabernacle of Moloch. He further tells them that in my opinion he never commanded the building of a temple there in Jerusalem. As the prophet says who will build me a hose or what is the place of my rest. The most high doesn’t dwell in buildings made with hands?

The fact they began biting him and murdered him is fairly obvious that he said something they really didn’t like. And also Solomon one of these patriarchs built the alleged temple there in Jerusalem, how is it he didn’t receive this promised land?