The Mark of the Beast = Paper Money?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’d have too examine the original letters too truthfully answer the question, but for the sake of argument I’ll just agree that Rome got it right.
Do you think it's a good thing to know before reaching conclusions?

Much love!

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I learned the Mark of the beast is your thoughts (forehead) and what you do, actions/your deeds (hands)

That does not match what the bible says about the mark being GIVEN to people by the beast in EITHER the forehead or right hand and this only happens within the last 42 months of this age.

Reactions: marks

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m beginning to see that Jesus and all the prophets they killed were all walking talking contradictions to this word. It’s why they murdered them.

ie: the bible we have is false?

Reactions: marks

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
They just don't understand what the MOB could be. Obviously it cannot be something pretty much everyone uses, and has been around for a long time.

The MOB only exists for 42 months for the GT. It is GIVEN to people physically to mark them as being eligible to buy or sell things.
The mark is a service ,and the majority won't know the have it

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
666-the-new-world-order-and-the-antichrist-11-8-22.pdf (biblicalresearchlabs.com)

And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. (Revelation 13:15) Killed means delivered up to the synagogue of Satan or all the way up to Death himself. Death is one of Satan’s names. He cannot pass himself off as Jesus if he is killing the flesh bodies of people. Those who worship Satan instead of Christ will die spiritually at that time. The Holy Spirit speaking through those who are delivered up (see Matthew 10 and 24, Mark 13 and Luke 12 and 21) will be transmitted throughout the world also causing many to repent being then able to be grafted back into God's family tree which is the many membered body of the TRUE Christ. And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads. (Revelation 13:16) This is the mark of the beast. The opposite of the seal of God. Both go in the forehead. What’s in your forehead? Your mind