The Mark of the Beast (what it really is explained)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Greeting,
not saying that you're right or wrong, but where is that found in the bible?

PICJAG.

OK, -- I'll say it: There is no Scripture which supports MOST (read: ALL) of what this person asserts.

And some of us (@101G) is more of a gentleman than me! ;)
Bobby Jo

Reactions: 101G

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The mark of the beast, is not a literal physical mark.

I believe the mark of the Beast will be a physical mark, recognizable by other men, Warriors/Military, with allegiance to the End of Days Governimental Ruler of Earth.

Just as the seal of God (Revelation 7:3) is not a physical mark on the people of God.

The SEAL of God, as is ANY Seal of a King, is Absolute Authority over something, that cannot be Changed, but by the King Himself.

Satan, is not the Supreme King, nor has a SEAL.

The Lord God Almighty has Absolute Authority over All of His Creations.

The Lord God SEALS men, with His Holy Spirit, that that man, can ONLY Worship the Lord God. And ONLY can be SEEN by a Spirit.
Satan can SEE who is Sealed unto God.
And Why Scripture is so adament about those who are SEALED to take Great care regarding their Children, not YET SEALED...as they Are a Prideful Catch for Satan to Lure into his deceptions.

Satan "mimics" God, BY and THROUGH "deception".

Today many are Worshipping Satan "outright", and through Deception; bending, bowing, devoting, worshipping men and women and idols; as Christ substitutes.

In the End, It is the Lord God, the supreme Power and Authority, who will Judge "ALL" of His Creations, including Satan.
Satan has Zero accreditation or Authority to Claim Creation or Judge Creation.
Satan's Claim to fame is Cunning Trickery, Evilness, and the path to Eternal Death.

Satan has a small window of Complete World Dominance. He shall appear in the Likeness as a man (mimicking the Lord God).
I believe "his" "mark", will be a Visible literal "mark"...and How, his armies of men, will distinguish those in allegiance to Satan, from those SEALED unto God, (which is Not Visible unto Mortal men.)
And to note:
Armies of Satan Will include fallen angels (spirits), that have the ability to See Gods Spiritual Seal...and shall be seeking them, to kill them.

Glory to God,
Taken

Last edited:
Reactions: michaelvpardo

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What if Nero was actually the Antichrist?

I'm not a big end times speculator, but that theory actually makes a lot of sense...

There have been no absolute Earthly men Rulers.
There have been "Dynasties", "Empires" etc. having an Earthly man as the Ruler,
WHO have held Power over Great "portions" of Land and inhabitants...

Glory to God,
Taken

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can assume whatever you can imagine/justify/rationalize, but Jesus gave SPECIFIC NEW FINAL INSTRUCTIONS:

Lke 22:35 And he said to them, “When I sent you out with no purse or bag or sandals, did you lack anything?” They said, “Nothing.” 36 He said to them, “But now, let him who has a purse take it, and likewise a bag. And let him who has no sword sell his mantle and buy one.

... and if you don't OBEY what HE SPECIFICALLY said, then Good Luck. And remember, the government will be looking for anyone who isn't registered (Mark of the Beast) to either kill or throw into a concentration camp. So I don't plan on gardening or hunting. I'll be keeping my head down, and blinds closed.

Bobby Jo
The Lord has not given me a spirit of fear, but whatever floats your boat. I'll stand because that's what I was created to do and I'm certainly not afraid to fall and be clothed in white. Pretty sure that I won't be standing alone.

Reactions: Taken

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please explain why receiving this particular mark is any different from the millions who have tattoos all over their bodies. Why is this particular mark so offensive to God more than any other sin that men have been committing for centuries if it is just a physical mark on the skin? And why is this beast singled out over any other individual or organisation that has been making their members for centuries?
Instead of only saying nah, it's physical, you need to explain why and fill us in on the real ramifications. You could also explain why those who choose not to accept the mark are n noted for their commandment keeping... Is receiving the mark an act of rebellion against God in some way...a flagrant violation against His commandments perhaps?
Claiming to be god is not a new blasphemy and neither is worshipping men or idols. Jesus said that there's only 1 sin that can't be forgiven. Put it together. The faithful in the church will be doing great works in the name of the Lord while the beast and those committed to him will not only refuse to repent, but slaughter those faithful ones with the testimony and power of the Holy Spirit. Sound at all familiar to you?

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... Pretty sure that I won't be standing alone.

If you give up, as Peter did in the courtyard, then you won't be standing alone. You be with the GREAT Falling Away.

So the best insurance against taking the Mark of the Beast which controls your ability to work and provide for you and your family, is to already have those necessities in your BAG.

And we're not talking "FEAR". -- It's OBEDIENCE.

Or just roll the dice.
Bobby Jo

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is something in people that makes them want to believe they are the terminal generation. It's an odd phenomenon I've observed all my life. We are fascinated with our own demise, with coming disaster, and in some cases, it seems we actually want all the " bad people" to be destroyed while we watch smugly from afar. What we should desire IMO, is restoration. We should desire that all come to know our joy, come to know our Savior, our hope.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you give up, as Peter did in the courtyard, then you won't be standing alone. You be with the GREAT Falling Away.

So the best insurance against taking the Mark of the Beast which controls your ability to work and provide for you and your family, is to already have those necessities in your BAG.

And we're not talking "FEAR". -- It's OBEDIENCE.

Or just roll the dice.
Bobby Jo
Hmm, sounds more like cherry picking and selective ignorance. Have you ever read Isaiah 65, about the judgment leading to the millennium?
“But you are those who forsake the LORD, Who forget My holy mountain, Who prepare a table for Gad, And who furnish a drink offering for Meni. 12Therefore I will number you for the sword, And you shall all bow down to the slaughter; Because, when I called, you did not answer; When I spoke, you did not hear, But did evil before My eyes, And chose that in which I do not delight.” 13 Therefore thus says the Lord GOD: “Behold, My servants shall eat, But you shall be hungry; Behold, My servants shall drink, But you shall be thirsty; Behold, My servants shall rejoice, But you shall be ashamed;14Behold, My servants shall sing for joy of heart, But you shall cry for sorrow of heart, And wail for grief of spirit. Isaiah 65:11-14
How does a servant serve from a place of hiding and fear?
You can hide in your chamber until the indignation is past, but don't call it obedience. (I think that was a reference to the grave and "sleep" anyway .)
This is service during the "troubles" :
“Those who do wickedly against the covenant he shall corrupt with flattery; but the people who know their God shall be strong, and carry out great exploits. 33 “And those of the people who understand shall instruct many; yet for many days they shall fall by sword and flame, by captivity and plundering. 34 “Now when they fall, they shall be aided with a little help; but many shall join with them by intrigue. 35 “And some of those of understanding shall fall, to refine them, purify them, and make them white, until the time of the end; because it is still for the appointed time. Daniel 11:32-35

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
.. What we should desire IMO, is restoration. ...

I don't think Noah expected mankind to suddenly cease their sin and turn to GOD. Instead, he built an Ark.

And unless you face reality and build your own "Ark", you'll wish you had.

Lke 22:35 And he said to them, “When I sent you out with no purse or bag or sandals, did you lack anything?” They said, “Nothing.” 36 He said to them, “But now, let him who has a purse take it, and likewise a bag. And let him who has no sword sell his mantle and buy one.

And you have about a year.
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmm, sounds more like cherry picking and selective ignorance. ...
“Those who do wickedly against the covenant he shall corrupt with flattery; but the people who know their God shall be strong, and carry out great exploits. 33 “And those of the people who understand shall instruct many; yet for many days they shall fall by sword and flame, by captivity and plundering. 34 “Now when they fall, they shall be aided with a little help; but many shall join with them by intrigue. 35 “And some of those of understanding shall fall, to refine them, purify them, and make them white, until the time of the end; because it is still for the appointed time. Daniel 11:32-35

This verse has NOTHING to do with the Tribulation. It pertains to Tiananmen Square.

Bobby Jo

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is something in people that makes them want to believe they are the terminal generation. It's an odd phenomenon I've observed all my life. We are fascinated with our own demise, with coming disaster, and in some cases, it seems we actually want all the " bad people" to be destroyed while we watch smugly from afar. What we should desire IMO, is restoration. We should desire that all come to know our joy, come to know our Savior, our hope.
You seem a tad confused. While the Lord redeems people through the gospel and we can rejoice in that restoration, God's word tells us explicitly that a full redemption and renewal of creation doesn't come until the resurrection and judgment. Yes, love your enemies and do good, but spiritual warfare remains warfare and souls, your brethren in Christ, are tortured and martyred every day. Have you considered that many await and prepare for the days of judgment because that was God's purpose in us, who works and wills to do in our sanctification? Or do you judge your brethren as transgressors and carnal minded?

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Greeting,
not saying that you're right or wrong, but where is that found in the bible?
PICJAG.
You have been quoting them all in the other thread. The Holy Spirit seals this body as a temple for God to use. A temple that no longer has the curse printed upon it. Since the cross, the Holy Spirit after He was sent, has been preparing all human bodies in such a manner. Not that it will be that easy for some to proudly wear that mark, that the Holy Spirit has been preventing. There will be millions who will try to hide from Satan because they do know the truth. Not because they want to bear the mark. They prefer not to have their heads chopped off. Those with the most wisdom will immediately demand to have their head chopped off. No sense in being miserable and prolonging the inevitable.

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You seem a tad confused. While the Lord redeems people through the gospel and we can rejoice in that restoration, God's word tells us explicitly that a full redemption and renewal of creation doesn't come until the resurrection and judgment. Yes, love your enemies and do good, but spiritual warfare remains warfare and souls, your brethren in Christ, are tortured and martyred every day. Have you considered that many await and prepare for the days of judgment because that was God's purpose in us, who works and wills to do in our sanctification? Or do you judge your brethren as transgressors and carnal minded?
I'm not judging, I'm making an observation. The last generation of Christians often thought this is it, it's the end every time a new leader came to power. Kissinger was going to be Antichrist. Gorbechev was gonna be Antichrist. And so on. Communism was gonna take over the world during the cold war, and the end was nigh. Forgive me if I have become skeptical of end times predictions.

XRose

Mar 21, 2020
East Yorkshire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
What HOPE is you want restoration - of what?
We are in The Last Days.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not judging, I'm making an observation. The last generation of Christians often thought this is it, it's the end every time a new leader came to power. Kissinger was going to be Antichrist. Gorbechev was gonna be Antichrist. And so on. Communism was gonna take over the world during the cold war, and the end was nigh. Forgive me if I have become skeptical of end times predictions.
No problem, it seems like most generations have events which seem to be indications of the "end times", but I would say that the end times began with the resurrection. The Lord instructed us (as disciples) to be looking for His return and to be about the doing of His work. It's the "wicked servant" who gets less than diligent , pursues the pleasures of the world, starts beating his brethren, and finds himself judged with the hypocrites. I don't think it's alarmist to observe the state of the world and prepare to be a witness to righteous judgment. I'm pretty sure that's been part of the job description for nearly 2000 years (the gospel is meaningless to those who have no fear of judgment.) I don't desire to be the bearer of bad news, but it is pretty much the job of the prophet and it makes the good news relevant.
I grew up during the cold war, taking part in air raid drills, viewing films of nuclear war (and experiencing the Cuban Missile crisis at a very early age.) The expectation of my youth was worldwide destruction. It wasn't until I was born again and began understanding the more troubling things in scripture that my anticipation became Christ's return. If my mind was shaped this way by the times, wasn't that a sovereign God's work?
As a child, innocence is lost or taken away by the world as it conforms you to it's ways. I've only observed that process accelerate over the course of my lifetime. A good and loving God can't suspend judgment indefinitely in the face of corruption. Consequently judgment becomes a hope because it's consequence will be righteousness and peace. When you mourn over the world's sin and recognize in it your own, your desire turns to the full redemption of the body (which only comes with the resurrection.) I suppose that's were the patience of the saints is made manifest. The road to salvation (it's completion) can be thought of as a race, but it covers a lot of distance and there's no sprinting to the end.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How do you know? We have been in the last times since Jesus left, yes, but it could be next year or a thousand years.
If we wait for things to get better, that is not going to happen either. Every generation life gets easier technology wise, but no one has figured out how to raise the living conditions of the poor, and equalize life for all. That is never going to happen, and never in any fantasy utopia. The underlying fact is evil will always be the result, no matter how good things get.