The meaning of Biblical or Prophetic numbers

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jimak

Jan 14, 2024
Norcross
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was stated somewhere that the biblical number 1010 represents a royal appointment in the bible. Do you agree? Do you know at least 3 scriptures in the bible which prove that 1010 represents a royal appointment?

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
numerology isn't one of my strong points.
I'm going to sit back and hear others points of view.
It sounds very interesting.
Hugs

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was stated somewhere that the biblical number 1010 represents a royal appointment in the bible. Do you agree? Do you know at least 3 scriptures in the bible which prove that 1010 represents a royal appointment?

Hello and welcome!

It sounds like your question is really a statement and there is something you want to share, or that there is a point you want to make. Let's hear it.

Jimak

Jan 14, 2024
Norcross
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello and welcome!

It sounds like your question is really a statement and there is something you want to share, or that there is a point you want to make. Let's hear it.
Hi Scott. I actually made a statement which I heard, and was seeking confirmation.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Scott. I actually made a statement which I heard, and was seeking confirmation.

Okay. Thanks!

I am not aware of any biblical meaning specifically associated with "1010." 10, yes, as "completion", but not 1010.

Do you know if "royal appointment" was meant rather to mean "divine appointment?"

Jimak

Jan 14, 2024
Norcross
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay. Thanks!

I am not aware of any biblical meaning specifically associated with "1010." 10, yes, as "completion", but not 1010.

Do you know if "royal appointment" was meant rather to mean "divine appointment?"
You are correct about the number 10 meaning completion, but the person was specific about both 10 and 1010 meaning a royal appointment? By the way do you know what the meaning of the number 12, governmental authority means, because the same person said that pertaining to the number 12, apostolic authority is different from governmental authority?

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are correct about the number 10 meaning completion, but the person was specific about both 10 and 1010 meaning a royal appointment? By the way do you know what the meaning of the number 12, governmental authority means, because the same person said that pertaining to the number 12, apostolic authority is different from governmental authority?

I think we both have a similar level of understanding here, I don't get into it much but it has come in helpful in considering the scriptures. As for #12, yes 12 refers perhaps to authority, although I am not aware of the "government" connection. I see it biblically as a reference to "all" of God's people based on the 12 tribes, 12 apostle, combined to include 24 elders, etc.

Jimak

Jan 14, 2024
Norcross
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think we both have a similar level of understanding here, I don't get into it much but it has come in helpful in considering the scriptures. As for #12, yes 12 refers perhaps to authority, although I am not aware of the "government" connection. I see it biblically as a reference to "all" of God's people based on the 12 tribes, 12 apostle, combined to include 24 elders, etc.
I appreciate your response Scott.