The Millenium

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

John S

Jun 4, 2013
Pennsylvania
The Tribulation has just ended. Jesus Christ has returned. Satan has been chained up for, at least, 1000 years. The world, as we know it, just ended. Everything has changed.
There is now a true one-world government, living in worldwide peace, with its capital in Jerusalem.
If the office of the President of the United States still exists, he or she will be nothing more than a Governor of this province. Each leader will have little to do.
Militaries will be obsolete. No one will have a need for armies, navies, air forces, military weapons, or anything else associated with the military.
At least swords will have a purpose. The Bible says that they will be turned into ploughshares. Guns will be destroyed or left to rust away. If you own guns, enjoy them now because they will be things that the people of the future will laugh at as something that the "primitives" felt that they needed.
Religion, as we know it, will also be institutions of the past. Each of the thousands of Christian denominations will be history. Never again will we see Jewish, Muslim, Hindu, or any other kind of religious denominations permiate the planet. Atheism will also be dead. People will FINALLY live their lives the way that Jesus Christ wanted mankind to live - in peace and harmony with our fellow man - regardless of his gender, skin color, nationality, intellectual abilities or any other factor that separates mankind.
Law enforcement will no longer be needed. Murders, rapes, thefts, etc, will not be committed anymore. Doors can be left unlocked without fear. Lawyers will have little, if anything, to do.
The obsession with obtaining possessions will be a thing of the past. People will own what they need and very little else.
Diseases will be things of the past. Who knows how long people will live.

The arrival of Jesus Christ, along with Satan being chained up, will mean that the first prophecy in the Bible will FINALLY be fulfilled - For the first time since He created Adam and Eve -

Genesis 2:2 ...and on the 7th day, God rested.

Eric E Stahl

May 28, 2013
Pa. USA
John S said:
The Tribulation has just ended. Jesus Christ has returned. Satan has been chained up for, at least, 1000 years. The world, as we know it, just ended. Everything has changed.
There is now a true one-world government, living in worldwide peace, with its capital in Jerusalem.
If the office of the President of the United States still exists, he or she will be nothing more than a Governor of this province. Each leader will have little to do.
Militaries will be obsolete. No one will have a need for armies, navies, air forces, military weapons, or anything else associated with the military.
At least swords will have a purpose. The Bible says that they will be turned into ploughshares. Guns will be destroyed or left to rust away. If you own guns, enjoy them now because they will be things that the people of the future will laugh at as something that the "primitives" felt that they needed.
Religion, as we know it, will also be institutions of the past. Each of the thousands of Christian denominations will be history. Never again will we see Jewish, Muslim, Hindu, or any other kind of religious denominations permiate the planet. Atheism will also be dead. People will FINALLY live their lives the way that Jesus Christ wanted mankind to live - in peace and harmony with our fellow man - regardless of his gender, skin color, nationality, intellectual abilities or any other factor that separates mankind.
Law enforcement will no longer be needed. Murders, rapes, thefts, etc, will not be committed anymore. Doors can be left unlocked without fear. Lawyers will have little, if anything, to do.
The obsession with obtaining possessions will be a thing of the past. People will own what they need and very little else.

The arrival of Jesus Christ, along with Satan being chained up, will mean that the first prophecy in the Bible will FINALLY be fulfilled - For the first time since He created Adam and Eve -

After reading this once, I must say John I don't think you have posted any thing else that I agreed with more then this.

PS People will live as long as a tree and every person will live their full life span
Isaiah 65:17-25
17For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
18But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
19And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.
20There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.
21And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them.
22They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.
23They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they are the seed of the blessed of the LORD, and their offspring with them.
24And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.
25The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the LORD.

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Amen Eric, I agree,

From God The Father: A day in The Lord is as a thousand years, and the seventh day is nearly upon you. The Lord created the heavens and earth, and all things therein, in six days, and rested on the seventh day. The day of rest is at the door.
The sixth day is ending, not as the sun sets, but as a woman in birthing. For she is in great travail, and her pains are close together and will soon be constant, without rest, until the birth is accomplished... Behold the New Day! The bride’s Husband shall embrace her and hold her close, and heal her and comfort her, and hold the babe in His right hand. The pain of the birth, and her travail, shall she never suffer again. Amen and Amen.

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son...
The ransom is paid...
And this same One, The Begotten of The Father, shall rule the nations.
He is a Kingdom, a glorious Kingdom...
Without death and dying, nor anything destroyed...
Where not even one tear is found...
The Kingdom without end.
Amen.

Excerpt from:
The Seventh Day
http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5?title=The_Seventh_Day

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
How about some whiplash ?????

It sure did for me when I first thought about it

i think it was Chuck Missler who asked another very well respected bible teacher ..... "what do you consider the most wicked generation on earth."

He replied .... "it will be at the end of the millennium"

WHY ?? .... "After 1000 wonderful years of being with the Lord , people will still follow Satan "

(from revelation 20:7-9) .... When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth—Gog and Magog—and to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore. They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God’s people, the city he loves.

John S

Jun 4, 2013
Pennsylvania
Arnie - I know that after 1000 years of a fantastic world, the people get "bored" with it and follow Satan - but it will only be for a short time - and probably not as bad as before.

Lamad - I may have missed it - I have never seen you agree with anyone about anything. So it must be a rarity.

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Greetings all,

Thus says The Lord of Glory: Behold, the new day shall come in, the seventh, even one thousand years! And thus as it is written, so shall it be, “The kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of God and of His Christ, and He shall reign forever and ever!” Therefore, let every knee bow! Let all the inhabitants of the earth fall down and worship Him, yes He, YahuShua HaMashiach, The King of Glory!... Your Shepherd, your Father, your Savior, The Risen One!... The One who delivered you from the penalty of sin, and is coming quickly to make an end of all wickedness!

Thus says The Lord God of all creation:

The earth is Your footstool, O God!
For in you, My Son, I am well pleased!...

The time has come for You to take Your throne,
To place the rod in Your hand and reign,
Even over all dominions, Heaven and Earth!

Therefore, sing praises to your King, all you His saints,
And give thanks to His holy name!
For He is The Power and Glory of My right hand!...

The same as I AM...

The Father and The Son are One!

Excerpt from:

Consummation
http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5?title=Consummation

Joshua David

Feb 10, 2011
I will agree that this is how things will start out, but I do not agree that it will stay this way for a thousand years. The main reason that it will start out this way is because when the Millennium starts, the only people on the earth will be believers. The horror of Sin will be fresh in their minds, and it will be a wonderful, wonderful time on the earth as it receives it's King, and the World will begin it's 1000 yr rest.

Then children will start to be born, children born with a sin nature. Children who have not witnessed the horrors of Sin, and rebellion against God. I believe for the first few generations, where all the children will have godly parents, who dutifully teach their children about God, and how important it is to give their life to God, it will be fine, But when those children start having children, and their children start having children, I believe it is very likely that the sin nature in people will start growing like a cancer.

When a cancer first forms, it does so painlessly. It doesn't make you sick, and if you do not have regular exams, you might go years without ever even knowing that you have it. By the times you actually start seeing any symptoms, usually it is too late.

We start seeing signs of this 'sin cancer' in the scriptures.
Zech 14:16-19 16 Then the survivors from all the nations that have attacked Jerusalem will go up year after year to worship the King, the Lord Almighty, and to celebrate the Festival of Tabernacles. 17 If any of the peoples of the earth do not go up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord Almighty, they will have no rain. 18 If the Egyptian people do not go up and take part, they will have no rain. The Lord will bring on them the plague he inflicts on the nations that do not go up to celebrate the Festival of Tabernacles. 19 This will be the punishment of Egypt and the punishment of all the nations that do not go up to celebrate the Festival of Tabernacles.

We may have the perfect government, the perfect weather, the perfect conditions on the earth, but the sin nature in Man will always find a way to mess things up. This is the lesson that the Millennium is suppose to teach us. It is not Man's upbringing that makes him a sinner. It is not poverty or lack of poverty. It is not how good he has it or how bad he has it. It is not how well he was nurtured as a child. It is not a matter of Nurture, It is a matter of Nature, a Sin-Nature. And without making the personal, conscious, and deliberate decision to give his life to Jesus Christ, his sin nature will always find a way to manifest itself.

Joshua David

Eric E Stahl

May 28, 2013
Pa. USA
John S said:
WRONG - Without Satan around, there is NO "sin nature". HE produces sin.
John we were having such a nice time and now you went and ruined it.

Men are born with a sin nature. Jesus said that if a nation didn't come up to Jerusalem for the feast of tabernacle there would be no rain on it. Satan will be bound in the bottemless pit.

John S

Jun 4, 2013
Pennsylvania
Eric - You had to know in your heart that our good time wouldn't last - LOL.

As soon as Satan is bound up, there won't be any sin. There wasn't any sin in the Garden of Eden until he showed up.

BTW - If this topic of conversation continues, then it is no longer Eschatological - which it was meant to be.

iamlamad

Jun 9, 2013
John S said:
Arnie - I know that after 1000 years of a fantastic world, the people get "bored" with it and follow Satan - but it will only be for a short time - and probably not as bad as before.

Lamad - I may have missed it - I have never seen you agree with anyone about anything. So it must be a rarity.
Alas, people here are so seldom correct on anything.....

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Eric E Stahl said:
John we were having such a nice time and now you went and ruined it.

Men are born with a sin nature. Jesus said that if a nation didn't come up to Jerusalem for the feast of tabernacle there would be no rain on it. Satan will be bound in the bottemless pit.
Amen +1 for Eric.

We're all born with a free will, all Satan can do is tempt us. We can either resist or succumb to temptation.

1Jo 4:4 You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.

So, now back to the topic:

Thus says The Risen Lamb: So then, little children, even all who gather in My name where I am also, a holy convocation, have understanding of the Plan of Ages and creation: In the sixth day, the leaven of sin had entered into the garden; and on the seventh, God rested and blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it.
Therefore, as I had come and unleavened all men by the cross, so also must those who live in Me crucify their lives... Taking up their crosses, following after Me each day. For these first six days of the feast shall be for a physical representation of My command to you: You are forgiven, now go out and sin no more, and be then separate from other men and all worldly desires... A strange and peculiar people who remain in My love, even as I kept The Father’s commands and remain in His love.
And the seventh day, it is the consummation of the six gone before, a holy convocation, the cleansing completed, a rest from all works against temptation and evil. For I am coming quickly, and I shall make a complete end of all transgression and sin, and all things which lead My children into temptation.
For I had come at the first, to unleaven all men... To heal the hearts of all who receive of Me, to bring peace to the minds of all who believe in Me, to set the captives free!... For I am your Passover. And now I am returning to make a complete end, of all leaven which fills this world. Behold in seven days I will accomplish it, the Last Week... Then rest, peace, one thousand years.

Here is wisdom: Six days, creation; the seventh, rest, holy. Six days since Adam; the seventh, rest, holy. Six days in the week; the seventh, rest, holy. Six days shall you feast; the seventh, rest, holy... Drink and eat in remembrance of Me! Be filled with the glory of The Lord, for I am risen!

Yes, I am The Risen One, who has come to live in all who receive of Me!...

By Me alone shall you overcome,
For I had overcome all things from the beginning,
For I am The Beginning and The Ending, Alpha and Omega...

Behold, all is made new because of Me!
Even as all things were made through Me and for Me...

Says The Amen, The Firstborn from the dead, The Lord over all creation!...

Jesus The Christ, YahuShua HaMashiach, both Lord and Savior of men.
Excerpt from:​
Unleavened

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, John S.

John S said:

I've got a few beefs with this perspective. First, if the "tribulation has just ended," then haSatan has NOT already been "chained up for, at least 1000 years." He has JUST been incarcerated for that 1,000 years! The word "Millennium," with two "l"s and two "n"s, comes from the two Latin words "mille" meaning a "thousand" and "annum" meaning "year." See, the "Millennium" is NOT how long Christ will be reigning but is how long haSatan (Hebrew for "the Enemy") is incarcerated! Yeshua` the Messiah (or Jesus the Christ) will reign FOREVER!

Luke 1:30-33
30 And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.
31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.
32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.
KJV

Second, with all due respect, you have not researched the character of the Millennium. It is NOT a time of "worldwide peace!" It will be a time of worldwide CONTROL! The World Emperor - the King of Kings - will be a DICTATOR! Of course, He will also be a BENEVOLENT dictator, but a dictator none the less! That's why I find so much revealed in the second Psalm!

Psalm 2:1-12
1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his Anointed, saying,
3 "Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us."
4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.
6 "Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.
7 I will declare the decree: 'the LORD hath said unto me, <<Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.>>'
10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
11 Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him."
KJV (The words of God the Father are in both shades of purple; the words of the Son of God are in red; and the words of the kings of the earth are in blue.)

It will be a time of forced compliance and animosity and conflict. It will be a time of attempted rebellion. For those of us who WANT to be in His presence, all of that makes little difference; we will HAVE a time of solitude and peace, but that won't be true for the rest of the world!

Two other passages are 1 Corinthians 15:20-28 and Matthew 13. These are also about the Millennium and show us its TRUE character.

Oh, and two other things: First, what you were describing is not the Millennium but the Eternal State, which is described in Revelation 21 and 22. Second, the Seventh 1000-year "Day" will be good, but the EIGHTH DAY, "eternity," will be FAR SUPERIOR! According to biblical numerology or gematria, 7 is the number of "Spiritual Perfection," but 8 is the number of "NEW BEGINNINGS!"

John S

Jun 4, 2013
Pennsylvania
Retrobyter - When Jesus Christ returns, Satan will be chained up, locked away, incarcerated, put in a prison, however you wish to word it - for 1000 years.
There will be no need for the CONTROL that you describe because there won't be any animosity, hatred, wars, or even sin. Mankind will live their lives in total peace according to the ways that Jesus Christ has always wanted us to.

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, John S.

John S said:
Retrobyter - When Jesus Christ returns, Satan will be chained up, locked away, incarcerated, put in a prison, however you wish to word it - for 1000 years.
There will be no need for the CONTROL that you describe because there won't be any animosity, hatred, wars, or even sin. Mankind will live their lives in total peace according to the ways that Jesus Christ has always wanted us to.
No, sir, that's not true. You've been listening to old Flip Wilson, haven't you? He was a personality that appeared on the old Laugh-In show back in the 70s or early 80s on TV. His famous line was, "The devil made me do it!"

HaSatan (which means "The Enemy" in Hebrew) is a REAL ENTITY, a REAL PERSON! And, he is subject to thoughts and emotions the same as ANY person is. He can deceive - fool or trick someone into doing something wrong, but the evil comes FROM WITHIN US! When WE submit to our lusts that war within us, we may sin, whether the devil (the Greek word is "diabolos" which means a "slanderer") is present to trick us or not!

His incarceration will lessen the deceit, but it will not remove all sin! Sin is primarily our WILLFUL DISOBEDIENCE TO GOD! While we who are resurrected or transformed at the coming of the Messiah will have new bodies like our Lord's body, there will be others alive on this earth in their NATURAL bodies! They will still have the lusts of the flesh with which to contend, and they will still have the free will to CHOOSE to disobey God!

Why do you think the Scripture says that He will "rule them with a rod of iron?" They must be CONTROLLED! They must be made to SUBMIT! They must be OVERCOME! I didn't quote it in my last post, but I will now:

1 Corinthians 15:20-28
20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.
21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith, all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.
28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.
KJV

It is important that you understand this characteristic of the Millennium in order for you to understand the nature of the Kingdom during that time period!

John S

Jun 4, 2013
Pennsylvania
1. I'm old enough to know who Flip Wilson was - but when the Millenium arrives, the Devil won't be around to make anyone do it.
2. I disagree with you and you disagree with me - but I'll end it here. I'm not one of those people who argues in circles - I'm right - NO I'm right - back and forth.

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, John S.

Okay. That's fine; we can just agree to disagree. But, just before I let it go, I might add your own post to the mix to give you something to think about. You need not respond.

John S said:
Eric - You had to know in your heart that our good time wouldn't last - LOL.

As soon as Satan is bound up, there won't be any sin. There wasn't any sin in the Garden of Eden until he showed up.

BTW - If this topic of conversation continues, then it is no longer Eschatological - which it was meant to be.
There wasn't any sin in the Garden even AFTER the serpent showed up. There wasn't any sin until Adam and Chavah (Eve) decided to disobey God! That's the irony in the name of the fruit they ate! There was nothing magical about the fruit to make it the "Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil." There was just no difference between the man and his wife and God. Both the man and his wife were good, and God was good! However, after they disobeyed God, THEN there was a difference! God was still good, but now THEY were EVIL! They suddenly acquired the knowledge of the difference between what is good and what is evil by way of CONTRAST!

I'll stop now.