The Mystery Revealed

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I'm going to have to watch Heaven is For Real. I think it's on Youtube or something.

How do we know it isn't true? (I haven't seen it)
i only ever saw the book, did they make a movie, too? no doubt, lol.

Ok, understand the important part is that the "pastor's" kid who was the subject of the book grew up and recanted, ok.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I had an experience you wouldn't believe.
I'd never share it with anymore for that exact reason.
Nothing like what you're talking about, but still...
are you prepared to state that you went to "heaven," is what really matters there i guess.
After all, dreams are even classified "experiences you wouldn't believe" right,

not to diminish from your experience, which i would not even doubt, but after all you could not point to where it took place after you woke up, right

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
was my issue with it, tbh. Ppl "depicting" heaven, i mean please already. The Heaven is for Real debacle wasn't enough? This is a grave sin, imo, that fits perfectly with those who would teach their kids Santa Claus, and Easter Bunny. i understand that it is done in ignorance, don't get me wrong, but it is even a sign imo
Are you referring to NDE's? My husband didn't believe NDE's really happened to people. That is, until it happened to him. :)

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i don't doubt that they happen, but the point might be to question what these are really experiencing, and to resist labelling it "heaven."
They don't all call it heaven. My husband didn't call it heaven. He just said it was a place filled with white light where his brother was waiting there for him and talked to him. He said he wanted to go further and beyond the white light but that his brother told him he had to go back, that it wasn't his time and that he still had things to do but that he would see him again someday.
But my husband didn't want to come back.

Reactions: Helen and bbyrd009

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
um, "maybe the Messiah, but that's it?" lol

imo there are lots of believers, all mostly eager to invite seekers in to (a grave) an understanding of worshipping Jesus to get to heaven, when they die, who are quick to teach predestination, and slow to teach Nehushtan worship. For money, of course; you will not find anyone who holds these beliefs who has not paid some money to learn them, too, i guess, right.

don't they even take the money and build towers with it? i mean how much more plain could the truth be lol
But I think Nehushtan worship is correct.
Jesus was raised just like the stick and snake were raised.
They were both supposed to heal people. Jesus healed us of our spritual problems by showing us THE WAY.

Money has to be paid for both the learning and the worshipping because nothing comes free now. We don't learn in each others' homes anymore. It's not so easy anymore. It takes schools, schools take money. It takes churches, churches take money.

Granted, some do it ONLY for the money. So, they'll take that up with God. ITMT, they are sharing the gospel.

Predestination in the in thing now. If if it's as wrong as a car going down a one-way street. A crash will certainly ensue...

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
i only ever saw the book, did they make a movie, too? no doubt, lol.

Ok, understand the important part is that the "pastor's" kid who was the subject of the book grew up and recanted, ok.
HOW do you recant when you've been to heaven???
Easy is the answer..........

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
are you prepared to state that you went to "heaven," is what really matters there i guess.
After all, dreams are even classified "experiences you wouldn't believe" right,

not to diminish from your experience, which i would not even doubt, but after all you could not point to where it took place after you woke up, right
LOL
I never went to heaven!
My feet have been on this ground.
My brother. Nothing to speak of.
Nothing great. But God was in it for sure.
A bit supernatural. One guy knew something that happened to my brother and they didn't know each other. My brothers friend, who was with him, kept saying it was a put on. Well -- it wasn't.
God is real.

Reactions: bbyrd009

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
But I think Nehushtan worship is correct.
Jesus was raised just like the stick and snake were raised.
They were both supposed to heal people. Jesus healed us of our spritual problems by showing us THE WAY.
well, a review of the reasons the Wanderers needed the Snake on a Pole, to Look At, v the reasons Christ came to reveal The Way--that must be followed, not worshipped, or looked at--might show the differences.
i guess pretty much everyone begins with Nehushtan worship; a religious understanding of Jesus, or however you might like to put it. And of course you will prolly never hear a sermon on Nehushtan worship, or where Nehushtan was broken up by a priest

Reactions: Helen

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Money has to be paid for both the learning and the worshipping because nothing comes free now. We don't learn in each others' homes anymore. It's not so easy anymore. It takes schools, schools take money. It takes churches, churches take money.
in the world, that is how things work, yes
ITMT, they are sharing the gospel.
so you say, but i suggest that that is not even possible in the world, except by the left hand

They are from the world and therefore speak from the viewpoint
of the world, and the world listens to them.

Last edited:

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
by growing up and stating that that was a lie? i guess

I read that too..he said he did it for his dad or something. I can't remember.
Another one of those things that we shall probs never know the truth.
Truth or lie..?o_O

Reactions: truthquest

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I read that too..he said he did it for his dad or something. I can't remember.
Another one of those things that we shall probs never know the truth.
Truth or lie..?o_O
imo it was pretty obvious 10 pages in that it was dad's book. Not sure if the kid reviewed the movie or not, but if it followed the book i guess the conclusions are apparent enough. ah, so tickling the ears is generally misinterpreted too hmm

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States