The myth of grace-only & easy-believism shattered forever

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WRONG.
YOU
follow what men in the 16th century said about the Word of God.

As a matter of fact - tens of thousands of men have interpreted the Scriptures in tens of thousands of different ways - which is why we have tens of thousands of disjointed and perpetually-splintering Protestant sects that ALL teach different doctrines and ALL claim they they have the "truth".

Tell me - WHICH one of them are correct??
WHICH
has the proper understanding of the Eucharist?

Jesus didn't leave us with a Book to figure out on our own. He left is with a Church to be the earthly Authority for His people (Matt./ 16:18-19, Matt. 18:15-18, Luke 10:16, John 16:12-15, John 20:21-22).
He said of that earthly Authority:
Luke 10:16
Whoever listens to YOU listens to ME. Whoever rejects YOU rejects ME. And whoever rejects ME rejects the ONE who sent ME."

Good luck with that . . .
One thing is obvious

You can not discuss John 6 with me, you can just tell me what MEN told you

Then tell me I listen to men.

lol. forgive me,, I must laugh

Mar 30, 2020
Star
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is this not against the forum rules? Even if it is not. You think this is really christlike?

And who said I was preaching against or claiming I do not do this very thing? In fact, If you have read my words, You would see, I preach the opposite. as I have always maintained Gods TRUE children are obedient to him.

So some discernment would help

Well we are talking about CHILDREN.. Does a child stop being a child because he is not always obedient? Can blood ties be broken? when does a child stop being a child? Of course never. Because a child will ALWAYS carry his fathers blood. Just like a child of God will ALWAYS carry the blood of Christ, which purchased him

Perfect? So are you sinless?

I started out as a babe in Christ, Learning, and being formed as God taught me, by allowing me to make mistakes and learning from them, Testing his faithfulness, and finding out he is always faithful. And when I chose his way, instead of my own way, Things always worked out. But when I try my own way, It never works out.

In fact. Most christians I know went and are going through this, even today (I know I am still growing)

I have yet to meet a perfect child of God who has been a child of God for along time, let alone, a babe in Christ, who was just converted.

Are you saying you have defied the odds?
1. God does not hesitate to call idiots idiots and liars liars, so what is wrong if I do the same?
2.Yes, some discernment on your part would help you realize how wrong you are
3. As for children, if a child's disobedience stems from weakness in the struggle rather than pure obstinence the child is still a child. However, if the child ends up being obstinent and no longer does what the father wishes, he is no child of God. After all, the only reason God lovesa Christ is because Christ does His will. This is literally written in the books you read daily.
3.You aren't perfect IN CHRIST you snake because you lack faith. I said I was perfect IN CHRIST and you twist my words. Christ stood up with his power, so if I have his power why can't I do the same? You, however, are unable to do this because of your own lack of faith. As for your appeal to the masses for logical proof, great job making an error. Just because 100,000 can't do it has no affect on whether or not another person can do it.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1. God does not hesitate to call idiots idiots and liars liars, so what is wrong if I do the same?

I think God has the authority to call people anything he wants, Because he is perfect in all ways.. You, You do not have that right, Just because we may not agree with you does not mean we are an idiot. When you call a person a name it comes from pride.. Not truth
2.Yes, some discernment on your part would help you realize how wrong you are

Well you may try to prove me wrong, You just saying it does not prove anything, only that you want to fight.
3. As for children, if a child's disobedience stems from weakness in the struggle rather than pure obstinence the child is still a child. However, if the child ends up being obstinent and no longer does what the father wishes, he is no child of God. After all, the only reason God lovesa Christ is because Christ does His will. This is literally written in the books you read daily.
So as a human father, You would kick your child out? And by the way, Even if you did, That child still carries your blood. She is still your child. Whether you like it or not
3.You aren't perfect IN CHRIST you snake because you lack faith.

Dude, Cut it with the remarks..

I do not lack faith, My faith in what sustains me.

I said I was perfect IN CHRIST and you twist my words. Christ stood up with his power, so if I have his power why can't I do the same? You, however, are unable to do this because of your own lack of faith. As for your appeal to the masses for logical proof, great job making an error. Just because 100,000 can't do it has no affect on whether or not another person can do it.

do what?? You are rambling now..

I asked you if you were perfect. And this is twisting your words?

I will give you a second chance to go back and read what I said, so you can correct your false statement against me.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Learn what "debate" or "discussion" means - when you feel offended or attacked by Scripture, or by Jesus, that is not at all a good sign, eh?

Mar 30, 2020
Star
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think God has the authority to call people anything he wants, Because he is perfect in all ways.. You, You do not have that right, Just because we may not agree with you does not mean we are an idiot. When you call a person a name it comes from pride.. Not truth

Well you may try to prove me wrong, You just saying it does not prove anything, only that you want to fight.

So as a human father, You would kick your child out? And by the way, Even if you did, That child still carries your blood. She is still your child. Whether you like it or not

Dude, Cut it with the remarks..

I do not lack faith, My faith in what sustains me.

do what?? You are rambling now..

I asked you if you were perfect. And this is twisting your words?

I will give you a second chance to go back and read what I said, so you can correct your false statement against me.
1. You are not an idiot because you are disagreeing with me. Rather, you are disagreeing with the blatant truth. In short, God is shining his face and you go and say there is no light. So then, you, of course, are called an idiot by him. I'm just repeating what He says.
2.I'm not the only one who wants to fight. The man upstairs wants a talking with you too
3.If I were going to be a father (which I'm not since the desire for marriage dies once you reach a certain level in Christ), I would kick my child out if he were disobedient. He carries the blood of my body, but what does that matter if he lacks the blood of God?
4. Sorry, no you are lacking in faith. In fact, you are lacking a lot. You don't believe that Christ's power has the ability to make you stand like he did. That's on you.
5. Perfect in Christ is different than perfect in self. You said perfect in self when I said perfect in Christ. Also, you didn't ask, you stated.
6. The only one rambling is you

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1. You are not an idiot because you are disagreeing with me. Rather, you are disagreeing with the blatant truth. In short, God is shining his face and you go and say there is no light. So then, you, of course, are called an idiot by him. I'm just repeating what He says.
2.I'm not the only one who wants to fight. The man upstairs wants a talking with you too
3.If I were going to be a father (which I'm not since the desire for marriage dies once you reach a certain level in Christ), I would kick my child out if he were disobedient. He carries the blood of my body, but what does that matter if he lacks the blood of God?
4. Sorry, no you are lacking in faith. In fact, you are lacking a lot. You don't believe that Christ's power has the ability to make you stand like he did. That's on you.
5. Perfect in Christ is different than perfect in self. You said perfect in self when I said perfect in Christ. Also, you didn't ask, you stated.
6. The only one rambling is you
Oh he is what is he saying

tell me what you think I believe lets put it all on the table..

Tell me what I believe is so wrong..

oh and by the way

if your Gods child. You carry the blood of God. God purchased you with the blood of his son. You are bought and paid for..

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Learn what "debate" or "discussion" means - when you feel offended or attacked by Scripture, or by Jesus, that is not at all a good sign, eh?
a Discussion or a debate is when one persons says, this is what I believe, and here is why I believe and here is the scripture that supports that

The second person Looks at the scripture you post. Shows in the passage why he disagrees with your interpretation of that passage, Or shows how he learned from what the person said. He Then shares what he believes, and uses scripture to support him

The first person then does the same thing, by going over the passages he used, and shows what he sees, or learns from what the person said

What you do is tell people they are wrong. And refuse to look at any passage they use

That is neither debate or discussion.

Mar 30, 2020
Star
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh he is what is he saying

tell me what you think I believe lets put it all on the table..

Tell me what I believe is so wrong..

oh and by the way

if your Gods child. You carry the blood of God. God purchased you with the blood of his son. You are bought and paid for..
God's children are those who do his will. Think I'm wrong? The only reason God loves Jesus is because Jesus does his will. So if the greater is loved for this reason, than you, the lesser, will be loved for the same reason. As for the he you speak of, the devil is indeed strong in your ear. I've stated it quite clearly: you believe that you can't stand even though Christ's power is what supports Christians. That power lead him to stand up, and so if you have it in full, you should be able to stand up too. However, you are faithless, so you doubt the the power of Christ and do not stand.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What you do is tell people they are wrong. And refuse to look at any passage they use

That is neither debate or discussion.
You posted things that are obviously wrong, with NO Scripture to support them. Thus, no argument, no debate, no discussion.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God's children are those who do his will.

Well thank you, I have been saying this since I have been here

Think I'm wrong?

Nope. You are right in this saying

The only reason God loves Jesus is because Jesus does his will. So if the greater is loved for this reason, than you, the lesser, will be loved for the same reason. As for the he you speak of, the devil is indeed strong in your ear. I've stated it quite clearly: you believe that you can't stand even though Christ's power is what supports Christians. That power lead him to stand up, and so if you have it in full, you should be able to stand up too. However, you are faithless, so you doubt the the power of Christ and do not stand.

No. God loves Jesus because his is his son.. And he loved the world so much, He gave them his sons, while we were yet sinners. and his enemy

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yet you have no argument against my scripture

No argument at all from you.
I have no argument against any Scripture - only the mis-use of Scripture

Your ideas,, not supported with Scripture, are still considered wrong and opposed to Scripture.

You have not put them , your ideas, with any Scripture, in the same post yet. (in the ones I've referred to)

Your false ideas, about Jacob, included.

Last edited:

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have no argument against any Scripture - only the mis-use of Scripture

Your ideas,, not supported with Scripture, are still considered wrong and opposed to Scripture.

You have not put them , your ideas, with any Scripture, in the same post yet.

Your false ideas, about Jacob, included.
Good day sir

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Same answer each time - no Scripture support, no change from a false teaching offered, no argument from Scripture to even try to support false teachings posted.... turn an run - leave, when down to the nitty gritty ?

Offered time and time again, even a thread opened solely to present your case FROM SCRIPTURE concerning Jacob - and no Scriture forth coming so far... again or still, only ideas learned outside of Scripture, from some so far unidentified school, if any....

Mar 30, 2020
Star
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well thank you, I have been saying this since I have been here

Nope. You are right in this saying

No. God loves Jesus because his is his son.. And he loved the world so much, He gave them his sons, while we were yet sinners. and his enemy
Ima make this SUPER EASY on you. John 10:17 The reason the Father loves Me is that I lay down My life in order to take it up again. The reason God loves Jesus is because of this deed he is doing, nothing more and nothing less.