The Myth of saying that Jesus Christ died for all men without exception !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Kermos

Mar 18, 2019
United States
JesusDelivers.Faith
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh good grief. Strain at gnats much?

Your post does not change that you wrote "He said that to the twelve disciples", and this scriptural post proved that you lied because Matthias and Joseph were there.

As a liar, you are an unreliable source for the spiritual meaning, even to yourself, of John chapters 13 to 17, Acts 1:21-23, and Acts 1:13, and the series of posts show with absolute spiritual certainty that Lord Jesus says "you" to all His disciples in all time during the supper recorded in "you did not choose Me, but I chose you" (John 15:16) as well as "I chose you out of the world" (John 15:19, includes salvation).

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You wrote "He said that to the twelve disciples", and this scriptural post proved that you lied because Lord Jesus prophesies and declares the Holy Spirit Indwelling believers in Jesus thus "you" in John 14-17 includes all believers in Jesus in all time.
I don't know what that's supposed to mean.
Of course the spirit indwells all believers. You are adding up one and one and getting three or something. I don't know what you think that has to do with the topic.

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your post does not change that you wrote "He said that to the twelve disciples", and this scriptural post proved that you lied because Matthias and Joseph were there.

Matthias and Joseph (also called Justus and Barsabbas) were selected as candidates for a particular ministry, just like the others. Nothing to do with salvation.

Kermos

Mar 18, 2019
United States
JesusDelivers.Faith
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hogwash. You are just making stuff up. Quit embarrassing yourself.

Your post is devoid of Truth (John 14:6).

Lord Jesus says unconditionally "you did not choose Me" (John 15:16), so salvation is included!

You claim that you chose Jesus.

Therefore, you claim to have greater facility than the Apostles, you even claim to be master over Jesus forcing Jesus to save you in your purported choosing of Jesus.

Kermos

Mar 18, 2019
United States
JesusDelivers.Faith
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Impossible in your theology. You don't even understand Calvinism.

Free will is nonsense (Spurgeon, Free Will a Slave, 3).

Free will is the invention of man, instigated by the devil (David Wilmoth, The Baptist Examiner, September 16, 1989, 5).

Free will makes man his own savior and his own god (Tom Ross, Abandoned Truth, 56).

The heresy of free will dethrones God and enthrones man. … The ideas of free grace and free will are diametrically opposed. All who are strict advocates of free will are strangers to the grace of the sovereign God (W. E. Best, Free Grace Versus Free Will, 35, 43).

To affirm that [man] is a free moral agent is to deny that he is totally depraved (Pink, Sovereignty of God, 138).

You cannot have it both ways. You cannot claim I have any capacity to talk back to God in any sense if you deny free will exists.

You lie again.

I have told you that you and people like you are self willed (2 Peter 2:9-10) for your reviling of Majesty on High by way of your purported choosing of Majesty on High. You deny the Word of God "you did not choose Me, but I chose you" (John 15:16) as well as "I chose you out of the world" (John 15:19, includes salvation).

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You lie again.

I have told you that you and people like you are self willed (2 Peter 2:9-10) for your reviling of Majesty on High by way of your purported choosing of Majesty on High. You deny the Word of God "you did not choose Me, but I chose you" (John 15:16) as well as "I chose you out of the world" (John 15:19, includes salvation).
In your theology whatever I do, even if I lie, kill or eat raw puppies, that's God's will. Who are you oh man to talk back to God?

Kermos

Mar 18, 2019
United States
JesusDelivers.Faith
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Right. That's the whole point. Everyone is included. Because salvation is by faith not birth or works.

No free will.

The context of the below is clear, everyone, Israeli or Gentile, is either a vessel of mercy or a vessel of wrath.

In your heart, you wickedly subtract Romans 9:24, so you do not understand the spiritual matters that Paul explains.

Christian teaching by Paul inspired by the Spirit is that Paul addresses Israel and Gentiles in Romans 9, even the passage we have been focusing.

Carefully read the passage, and see the last verse indicates that Gentiles are INCLUDED.

18 So then He has mercy on whom He desires, and He hardens whom He desires.

19 You will say to me then, “Why does He still find fault? For who resists His will?”

20 On the contrary, who are you, O man, who answers back to God? The thing molded will not say to the molder, “Why did you make me like this,” will it?

21 Or does not the potter have a right over the clay, to make from the same lump one vessel for honorable use and another for common use?

22 What if God, although willing to demonstrate His wrath and to make His power known, endured with much patience vessels of wrath prepared for destruction?

23 And He did so to make known the riches of His glory upon vessels of mercy, which He prepared beforehand for glory,

24 even us, whom He also called, not from among Jews only, but also from among Gentiles.

(Romans 9:18-24)

A person claiming free will is a vessel of wrath prepared for destruction.

The Truth (John 14:6) is that Lord Jesus Christ died exclusively to save all the vessels of mercy, which He prepared beforehand for glory.

Kermos

Mar 18, 2019
United States
JesusDelivers.Faith
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know what that's supposed to mean.
Of course the spirit indwells all believers. You are adding up one and one and getting three or something. I don't know what you think that has to do with the topic.

As I wrote previously, spiritual matters elude you. The following is vey clear.

You wrote "He said that to the twelve disciples", and this scriptural post proved that you lied because Lord Jesus prophesies and declares the Holy Spirit Indwelling believers in Jesus thus "you" in John 14-17 includes all believers in Jesus in all time.

As a liar, you are an unreliable source for the spiritual meaning, even to yourself, of John chapters 13 to 17, Acts 1:12-15, Acts 2:1-4, Acts 10:44, Acts 11:1-18, and Acts 1:4-5, and the series of posts show with absolute spiritual certainty that Lord Jesus says "you" to all His disciples in all time during the supper recorded in "you did not choose Me, but I chose you" (John 15:16) as well as "I chose you out of the world" (John 15:19, includes salvation).

Kermos

Mar 18, 2019
United States
JesusDelivers.Faith
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthias and Joseph (also called Justus and Barsabbas) were selected as candidates for a particular ministry, just like the others. Nothing to do with salvation.

You expend much work effort against scripture.

Your post does not change that you wrote "He said that to the twelve disciples", and this scriptural post proved that you lied because Matthias and Joseph were there when Jesus says "you did not choose Me, but I chose you" (John 15:16) as well as "I chose you out of the world" (John 15:19, includes salvation).

As a liar, you are an unreliable source for the spiritual meaning, even to yourself, of John chapters 13 to 17, Acts 1:21-23, and Acts 1:13, and the series of posts show with absolute spiritual certainty that Lord Jesus says "you" to all His disciples in all time during the supper recorded in "you did not choose Me, but I chose you" (John 15:16) as well as "I chose you out of the world" (John 15:19, includes salvation).

Kermos

Mar 18, 2019
United States
JesusDelivers.Faith
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Same old hogwash. Try again.

Again, your post is devoid of Truth (John 14:6). Your thoughts are against God as the following demonstrates.

Lord Jesus says unconditionally "you did not choose Me" (John 15:16), so salvation is included!

You claim that you chose Jesus.

Therefore, you claim to have greater facility than the Apostles, you even claim to be master over Jesus forcing Jesus to save you in your purported choosing of Jesus.

Kermos

Mar 18, 2019
United States
JesusDelivers.Faith
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In your theology whatever I do, even if I lie, kill or eat raw puppies, that's God's will. Who are you oh man to talk back to God?

Your crude analogies are representative of your self will (2 Peter 2:9-10) as shown in the following.

The Natural Is The First State Of Being For All Mere Mortals

Every man is accountable for his own sin for Paul wrote "since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse" (Romans 1:20).

The Apostle Paul identifies every man starts out as a natural man with "the spiritual is not first, but the natural; then the spiritual" (1 Corinthians 15:46).

The Apostle Paul explains that the commands of God are foolishness to man with a "natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually appraised" (1 Corinthians 2:14)

The Apostle Paul declares that man's flesh opposes the Spirit of God with "the flesh desires against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh. For these are opposed to one another" (Galatians 5:17).

THE FIRST STATE OF MAN IS OPPOSITION TO GOD, AND THE ONLY WAY (JOHN 14:6) FOR MAN'S SALVATION IS FOR GOD TO BIRTH MAN ANEW (JOHN 3:3-8), NOT A WORK OF A CHOICE BY MAN, BUT STRICTLY THE WORK OF GOD IN MAN (JOHN 6:29).

There is no such thing as free will.

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No free will.

The context of the below is clear, everyone, Israeli or Gentile, is either a vessel of mercy or a vessel of wrath.

In your heart, you wickedly subtract Romans 9:24, so you do not understand the spiritual matters that Paul explains.

Christian teaching by Paul inspired by the Spirit is that Paul addresses Israel and Gentiles in Romans 9, even the passage we have been focusing.

Carefully read the passage, and see the last verse indicates that Gentiles are INCLUDED.

18 So then He has mercy on whom He desires, and He hardens whom He desires.

19 You will say to me then, “Why does He still find fault? For who resists His will?”

20 On the contrary, who are you, O man, who answers back to God? The thing molded will not say to the molder, “Why did you make me like this,” will it?

21 Or does not the potter have a right over the clay, to make from the same lump one vessel for honorable use and another for common use?

22 What if God, although willing to demonstrate His wrath and to make His power known, endured with much patience vessels of wrath prepared for destruction?

23 And He did so to make known the riches of His glory upon vessels of mercy, which He prepared beforehand for glory,

24 even us, whom He also called, not from among Jews only, but also from among Gentiles.

(Romans 9:18-24)

A person claiming free will is a vessel of wrath prepared for destruction.

The Truth (John 14:6) is that Lord Jesus Christ died exclusively to save all the vessels of mercy, which He prepared beforehand for glory.
Perhaps you should try reading the rest of the book so you would understand what Paul is saying. Why do stop at verse 24 for example? And why do you start at 18?

Kermos

Mar 18, 2019
United States
JesusDelivers.Faith
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He said that to the twelve disciples...

This post is another one of a series proclaiming many scriptural points that prove Lord Jesus says "you" to all His disciples in all time during the supper recorded in John chapters 13 to 17, including when He says "you did not choose Me, but I chose you" (John 15:16) as well as "I chose you out of the world" (John 15:19, includes salvation).

LORD JESUS INDICATES DISCIPLES IN THE SUPPER ROOM OF A NUMBER GREATER THAN 12

Lord Jesus says "It is one of the twelve, one who dips with Me in the bowl" (Mark 14:19) about the apostle who betrayed Him.

The Master Orator cleverly exposes that the audience for the supper exceeds the 12 apostles by explicitly stating "the twelve" instead of "you".

Master Jesus used the phrase "the twelve" to distinguish that the betrayer was in the group of 12 disciples called apostles which, by such way of expression by Jesus, the rest of the disciples present in the supper room would know that they are not the betrayer that Jesus was identifying.

Lord Jesus expressed that more than 12 disciples attended the supper when He exposed that the betrayer was not only from the set of all disciples but even more narrowly that the betrayer was numbered from among "the twelve" - the 12 disciples He called apostles.

Lord Jesus says "you did not choose Me, but I chose you" (John 15:16) and "I chose you out of the world" (John 15:19, includes salvation) to all His own disciples (John 10:27-29) in all time.

Related post 6: Lord Jesus' prayer for us believers

Related post 5: Lord Jesus Prophesies And Declares The Holy Spirit Indwelling Believers In Jesus Thus "You" In John 14-17 Includes All Believers In Jesus In All Time

Related post 4: Lord Jesus says "what I say to you I say to all" believers in Jesus Mark 13:37)

Related post 3: The Friend Of Jesus (John 15:15) Is Exclusively Chosen By Jesus (John 15:16)

Related post 2: Free-willian's Claim To Superiority Over The Apostles

Related post 1: more disciples present at supper

Lord Jesus Christ died exclusively to save all the persons whom Christ chooses.

Kermos

Mar 18, 2019
United States
JesusDelivers.Faith
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps you should try reading the rest of the book so you would understand what Paul is saying. Why do stop at verse 24 for example? And why do you start at 18?

Now, essentially, you falsely accuse me of not reading all of Romans, of which I have read Romans many times; therefore, you lied again!

The posts God has had me make about Romans 9:18-24 are in accord with the entirety of the book of Romans.

Your writings about Romans 9:18-24 are absolutely proven delusional because you claim it's about man controling man's salvation yet Paul states God controls man's salvation with "He has mercy on whom He desires, and He hardens whom He desires" (Romans 9:18).

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LORD JESUS INDICATES DISCIPLES IN THE SUPPER ROOM OF A NUMBER GREATER THAN 12

Lord Jesus says "It is one of the twelve, one who dips with Me in the bowl" (Mark 14:19) about the apostle who betrayed Him.
Lol, wow, twisting scripture to your whim again I see! You are just guessing. And again, they were all chosen to be part of his ministry, nothing to do with salvation.

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your writings about Romans 9:18-24 are absolutely proven delusional because you claim it's about man controling man's salvation yet Paul states God controls man's salvation with "He has mercy on whom He desires, and He hardens whom He desires" (Romans
Do you know where Paul quotes this from?

And he said,“I will make all my goodness pass before you and will proclaim before you my name ‘The LORD.’ And I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will show mercy on whom I will show mercy."
Exodus 33:19
It's where Moses wins an argument with God.

Moses said to the Lord, “You have been telling me, ‘Lead these people,’ but you have not let me know whom you will send with me. You have said, ‘I know you by name and you have found favor with me.’ 13 If you are pleased with me, teach me your ways so I may know you and continue to find favor with you. Remember that this nation is your people.”

14 The Lord replied, “My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.”

15 Then Moses said to him, “If your Presence does not go with us, do not send us up from here. 16 How will anyone know that you are pleased with me and with your people unless you go with us? What else will distinguish me and your people from all the other people on the face of the earth?”

17 And the Lord said to Moses, “I will do the very thing you have asked, because I am pleased with you and I know you by name.”

18 Then Moses said, “Now show me your glory.”

19 And the Lord said, “I will cause all my goodness to pass in front of you, and I will proclaim my name, the Lord, in your presence. I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. 20 But,” he said, “you cannot see my face, for no one may see me and live.”

21 Then the Lord said, “There is a place near me where you may stand on a rock. 22 When my glory passes by, I will put you in a cleft in the rock and cover you with my hand until I have passed by. 23 Then I will remove my hand and you will see my back; but my face must not be seen.”

Why did God have mercy on Moses? Because Moses was his friend and pleased him. Of course God chooses who to have mercy on... but it's not arbitrary.
God desires a relationship with every person. He chooses to save those who cooperate. Thank God we aren't just chosen in the Calvinists Jesus lottery!

Kermos

Mar 18, 2019
United States
JesusDelivers.Faith
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What did I say that was incorrect? The two men you mentioned were chosen for a ministry. Not for salvation.

You are blind because that was carefully explained to you. Here it us again since you ask.

Your post does not change that you wrote "He said that to the twelve disciples", and this scriptural post proved that you lied because Matthias and Joseph were there when Jesus says "you did not choose Me, but I chose you" (John 15:16) as well as "I chose you out of the world" (John 15:19, includes salvation).