The Myth of saying that Jesus Christ died for all men without exception !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He Died for those Chosen In Him !

The Death of the Lord Jesus Christ was not and could not have been valid for none but those who by Divine Election were Chosen in Christ before the foundation Eph 1:4

4 According as he hath chosen [for Himself] us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:438

And thus had a Pre - Union with Christ, else God's Justice could not have permitted His Death for them.

This Pre - Union also had to be the case for all whom sinned and died in Adam or again God's Justice could not have permitted it.

If we receive the Truth that men had a existence/ union in Adam before they had a actual being, then why not receive the Truth that men had a Union /Existence in Christ before they had a actual being ? For to accept the one without accepting the other is inconsistent !

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
After people received or obeyed from the heart a teaching they were usually Baptized with water.

If you look how the pharisees came to John...
for Baptism...yet He tells them to bring forth fruit of repentance.....

When they say one is making more followers than the other through Baptism

Because it is about the work on the inside...
And the things on the outside have always been about works to be Justified by Men...
For God first is the one that cleanses you on the inside through faith.

If you look at circumcision it was an outward sign of the one who would keep the law.

But if you did not keep the law then?

But the Gentiles who keep the law it said: shouldn't circumcision be counted onto them.

Did water Baptism save Jesus? But God announce who He was through it, and not that He did not know who his son was, but for others to know.....

Even In Acts....when it says who shall forbid water to those[the gentiles] who received the Holy Spirit just as we. It's a rite

Go to Galatians And He asked them....have they started off by the Spirit.....to be justified by works? Another words the Spirit is what saves you....the impartation of life.

The Eunich wanted to be baptized... but the disciple asked first If He really believed.

Anyway sometimes Baptism is speaking of being immersed in water and sometimes times it's not.

Then duly noted is the passages that states whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved......

Paul is told to arise and be Baptized calling upon the name of the Lord.

Anyway that should be enough there to make one rethink their thinking.

Also don't reject this passage, because by your own words you condemn yourself....

2 Cor 4:18
So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal is eternal.

All faith without charity avails nothing
1 cor 13:2

acts 2:28:39 promise of the father

Sacraments instituted by Christ for the salvation of souls!

Not by “faith alone”
“Faith alone” not biblical
“Faith alone” never given in prophesy in the OT.
You may think “Accept Jesus Christ as you personal Lord and savior” is biblical but there is no such verse in your bible!

Faith and the sacraments in the church founded by the authority Christ on Peter and the apostles is biblical!

Faith and baptism is the biblical initiation into the new covenant and member is Christ and His holy church!
Ez 36:25-27 Mk 16:16 acts 8:36-38

You cannot enter a covenant by “faith alone” must be a ritual outward sign!
Faith and baptism! Mk 16:16 acts 8:36-38

Merits of christ’s passion, death, and precious blood are applied in the sacraments! Jn 1:16

Colossians 1:20
And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

Matt 26:28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Acts 22:16
And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.

Rom 3:24
Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

1 pet 1:2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.

Heb 10:22
Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.

Acts 2:47
Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

1 Corinthians 12:13
For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

Galatians 3:27
For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

Lk 1: 72 To perform the mercy promised to our fathers, and to remember his holy covenant;

73 The oath which he sware to our father Abraham,

74 That he would grant unto us, that we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies might serve him without fear,

There is only one true church founded by Christ on Peter and the apostles and their successors is the new covenant body of Christ! Matt 1:18 & Jn 10:16 one fold

1 Timothy 3:15
But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.

Christ and His church are one: acts 9 why persecute me?

Eph 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Sacraments are the fruit of the sacrifice!
The holy sacrifice of Christ, His passion, blood, and death producing unlimited fruits of divine grace, actual and sanctifying grace! Jn 1:29 Jn 1:16-17 Jn 10:10

The promise (sacred oath or sacrament) of the Father acts 2:38-39 with reference to ez 36:25-27 Also a mystery
Mk 4:11 Eph 5:32 eph 6:19 1 Tim 3:9 3:16 Col 1:27 2:2 4:3

Acts 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

Ez 36:25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.

26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

Jn 3:5 born again by water and the spirit.

Heb 7:21 For those priests were made without an oath; but this with an oath by him that said unto him, The Lord sware and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec
(Oath = sacrament)

Hebrews 8:6
But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises. Based on Jer 31:31 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

A promise is a sacred oath or sacrament!
Baptismal regeneration is the promise of the Father for union in the new covenant!

The church and the seven sacraments are necessary for salvation

Better covenant on better promises

2 Timothy 1:1
Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, according to the promise of life which is in Christ Jesus,

Life of supernatural grace merited by Christ in His passion and death!

An oath to sacramental life in the new covenant in union with the mediator and communion with God, and the saints!

Promise of the Father acts 2:23-39
Promise is an oath and an oath is a sacrament! This promise of the sacrament of baptism refers to ez. 36:25-27

For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

1 Pet 3:20
Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

21 The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us!
(Ark of Noah a type of the church, member of Christ and his church and salvation by baptism!)
(Outside the ark all died and outside the church there is no salvation!)

Corlove13

Apr 30, 2021
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All faith without charity avails nothing
1 cor 13:2

acts 2:28:39 promise of the father

Sacraments instituted by Christ for the salvation of souls!

Not by “faith alone”
“Faith alone” not biblical
“Faith alone” never given in prophesy in the OT.
You may think “Accept Jesus Christ as you personal Lord and savior” is biblical but there is no such verse in your bible!

Faith and the sacraments in the church founded by the authority Christ on Peter and the apostles is biblical!

Faith and baptism is the biblical initiation into the new covenant and member is Christ and His holy church!
Ez 36:25-27 Mk 16:16 acts 8:36-38

You cannot enter a covenant by “faith alone” must be a ritual outward sign!
Faith and baptism! Mk 16:16 acts 8:36-38

Merits of christ’s passion, death, and precious blood are applied in the sacraments! Jn 1:16

Colossians 1:20
And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

Matt 26:28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Acts 22:16
And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.

Rom 3:24
Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

1 pet 1:2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.

Heb 10:22
Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.

Acts 2:47
Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

Lk 1: 72 To perform the mercy promised to our fathers, and to remember his holy covenant;

73 The oath which he sware to our father Abraham,

74 That he would grant unto us, that we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies might serve him without fear,

There is only one true church founded by Christ on Peter and the apostles and their successors is the new covenant body of Christ! Matt 1:18 & Jn 10:16 one fold

1 Timothy 3:15
But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.

Christ and His church are one: acts 9 why persecute me?

Eph 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Sacraments are the fruit of the sacrifice!
The holy sacrifice of Christ, His passion, blood, and death producing unlimited fruits of divine grace, actual and sanctifying grace! Jn 1:29 Jn 1:16-17 Jn 10:10

The promise (sacred oath or sacrament) of the Father acts 2:38-39 with reference to ez 36:25-27 Also a mystery
Mk 4:11 Eph 5:32 eph 6:19 1 Tim 3:9 3:16 Col 1:27 2:2 4:3

Acts 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

Ez 36:25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.

26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

Jn 3:5 born again by water and the spirit.

Heb 7:21 For those priests were made without an oath; but this with an oath by him that said unto him, The Lord sware and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec
(Oath = sacrament)

Hebrews 8:6
But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises. Based on Jer 31:31 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

A promise is a sacred oath or sacrament!
Baptismal regeneration is the promise of the Father for union in the new covenant!

Better covenant on better promises

2 Timothy 1:1
Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, according to the promise of life which is in Christ Jesus,

Life of supernatural grace merited by Christ in His passion and death!

An oath to sacramental life in the new covenant in union with the mediator and communion with God, and the saints!

Promise of the Father acts 2:23-39
Promise is an oath and an oath is a sacrament! This promise of the sacrament of baptism refers to ez. 36:25-27

1 Pet 3:20
Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

21 The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us!
(Ark of Noah a type of the church, member of Christ and his church and salvation by baptism!)
(Outside the ark all died and outside the church there is no salvation!)
You can accept what you think is right....but I think I said enough for you to think on....

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
FALSE!

(1) The LORD JESUS CHRIST IS The {ONLY} Way, The Truth, And The LIFE!

NO man Cometh TO The Father, But BY HIM! HE Said So In John_14:6 KJB!

(2) NO "
Other name," NO church, magesterium, tradition, etc.

"Neither
is there salvation in ANY other: for there is NONE other name
under heaven given among men, Whereby we MUST BE SAVED."
(Acts_4:12 KJB!) = same as (1) = The LORD JESUS CHRIST!!!

(3)
NO "Other mediator," pope, cardinals, bishops, priests, etc.

"There Is ONE MEDIATOR Between God and man, THE MAN CHRIST JESUS!"
(1_Timothy 2:5 KJB!) The SAME As The ONLY ONE In (1) AND (2)!!!

Sound advice = RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN FROM ALL {Lake Of FIRE} religions,
and
QUICKLY RUN
TO THE {ONLY} SAVIOUR, The LORD JESUS CHRIST, FOR:

An ETERNAL Relationship With God Almighty!

You WILL BE ETERNALLY Grateful In The Kindness Of The LORD JESUS CHRIST!!!

Amen?
God's Simple Will

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
FALSE!

(1) The LORD JESUS CHRIST IS The {ONLY} Way, The Truth, And The LIFE!

NO man Cometh TO The Father, But BY HIM! HE Said So In John_14:6 KJB!

(2) NO "
Other name," NO church, magesterium, tradition, etc.

"Neither
is there salvation in ANY other: for there is NONE other name
under heaven given among men, Whereby we MUST BE SAVED."
(Acts_4:12 KJB!) = same as (1) = The LORD JESUS CHRIST!!!

(3)
NO "Other mediator," pope, cardinals, bishops, priests, etc.

"There Is ONE MEDIATOR Between God and man, THE MAN CHRIST JESUS!"
(1_Timothy 2:5 KJB!) The SAME As The ONLY ONE In (1) AND (2)!!!

Sound advice = RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN FROM ALL {Lake Of FIRE} religions,
and
QUICKLY RUN
TO THE {ONLY} SAVIOUR, The LORD JESUS CHRIST, FOR:

An ETERNAL Relationship With God Almighty!

You WILL BE ETERNALLY Grateful In The Kindness Of The LORD JESUS CHRIST!!!

Amen?
God's Simple Will

simple question? Have you put on Christ?

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A Covenant Death

That Christ came into the world to die a Covenantal Death for a specific people due to a Eternal Covenant established before the World began, this is seen in that He came to take on not all humanity without exception, but particularly the Seed of Abraham ,an Elect People Heb 2:16

16 For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham. See Gal 3:29 !

He came to identify with their human nature, and not with that of all mankind without exception. Also this is not to be construed with Abraham's physical seed of the flesh for Two reasons #1. They were not the Elect of God or Chosen of God, which is seen here Rom 11:7

7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.

The rest of Israel National whom were not of the Election, were not Elect, simple enough !

Also seen here with Jesus statement Matt 22:14

14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Many were Abraham's Physical Seed called into National assembly, but few of them were God's Chosen !

#2 That Abraham's seed according to the flesh , that Israel, they were not the Children of God Rom 9:8

8 That is, They[Abraham's Seed] which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

But yet the Children of Abraham that Christ Identified with in Heb 2:16 were the Children of God Heb 2:13-14 and the Children of Promise Rom 9:8b; Gal 3:29 !

So Christ in His Covenantal Death, came to Identify with, not all humanity without exception, but with the Children of God [Seed of Abraham] scattered throughout all humanity Jn 11:52

51 And this spake he not of himself: but being high priest that year, he prophesied that Jesus should die for that nation;

52 And not for that nation only, but that also he should gather together in one the children of God that were scattered abroad.

Simply put, He came to die for the Children of God ! And by doing so, He makes them manifested, as to who they are 1 Jn 3:8-10

8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.446

9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All men are redeemed Jn 1:29
Whole world

all people Lk 2:10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.

11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.

All people

lk 2:30 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation,

31 Which thou hast prepared before the face of all people;

32 A light to lighten the Gentiles, and the glory of thy people Israel.

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All men are redeemed Jn 1:29
Whole world

all people Lk 2:10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.

11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.

All people

lk 2:30 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation,

31 Which thou hast prepared before the face of all people;

32 A light to lighten the Gentiles, and the glory of thy people Israel.
False comment !

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is only one true church one true covenant founded by Christ (not men) founded on Peter and the apostles matt 16:18 18:18 eph 2:20 no JW founder were Christ none were apostles
Heretical sect of spiritual anarchists

Kermos

Mar 18, 2019
United States
JesusDelivers.Faith
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi, I forgot why I asked that.......

Since your post contained a statement with a question mark at the end of the sentence, I took it as a statement.

Would you please clarify whether you were truly asking a question or stating your thoughts?

everybody in Adam is in the world....so who SOEVER is all that came through Adam...all man kind?

This is another statement with a question mark at the end of the sentence.

Would you please clarify whether you are truly asking a question or stating your thoughts?

But you just gave me a thought for St John 3:16 is not a regeneration passage...it's a passage for those who continue believing?

This is another statement with a question mark at the end of the sentence.

Would you please clarify whether you are truly asking a question or stating your thoughts?

You think?

I know that the Word of God is true (John 8:14).

Did you read this post full of the Word of God addressed to you?

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
After people received or obeyed from the heart a teaching they were usually Baptized with water.

If you look how the pharisees came to John...
for Baptism...yet He tells them to bring forth fruit of repentance.....

When they say one is making more followers than the other through Baptism

Because it is about the work on the inside...
And the things on the outside have always been about works to be Justified by Men...
For God first is the one that cleanses you on the inside through faith.

If you look at circumcision it was an outward sign of the one who would keep the law.

But if you did not keep the law then?

But the Gentiles who keep the law it said: shouldn't circumcision be counted onto them.

Did water Baptism save Jesus? But God announce who He was through it, and not that He did not know who his son was, but for others to know.....

Even In Acts....when it says who shall forbid water to those[the gentiles] who received the Holy Spirit just as we. It's a rite

Go to Galatians And He asked them....have they started off by the Spirit.....to be justified by works? Another words the Spirit is what saves you....the impartation of life.

The Eunich wanted to be baptized... but the disciple asked first If He really believed.

Anyway sometimes Baptism is speaking of being immersed in water and sometimes times it's not.

Then duly noted is the passages that states whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved......

Paul is told to arise and be Baptized calling upon the name of the Lord.

Anyway that should be enough there to make one rethink their thinking.

Also don't reject this passage, because by your own words you condemn yourself....

2 Cor 4:18
So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal is eternal.
Hi @Corlove13 Acts 2.41 indeed makes it clear that people were baptised because they had gladly received the Gospel, already believing it; the inward turning was already there before the outward symbol was practised.

Reactions: Corlove13

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Heb 2:9

We know that Christ did not die for every man in the world without exception here in Heb 2:9

9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste[experience] death for every man.

simply because, by Him tasting Death or those He tasted it for, that Death also being His Offering by the Will of God Heb 10:9-10

9 Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second.

10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

This Offering of the Body of Christ is synonymous with the Tasting of Death in Heb 2:9 which resulted in them having been once and for all sanctified or set apart unto Eternal Glory [Heb 2:10] and in addition to that, by that same Tasting of Death or Offering of His Body, He has Perfected them forever Heb 10:14

14 For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.

Which are those in Vs 10 that have been sanctified by His Death and by the Father Jude 1:1 !

So if Heb 2:9 were to mean that Jesus Christ tasted Death for [in behalf of] all men without exception as false teachers lie to us about, then all men without exception have been permanently set apart unto the Glory and Perfected before the Law and Justice forever, which would lead us to the heresy of Universalism, or Heb 10:10-14 are all lies !

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi @Corlove13 Acts 2.41 indeed makes it clear that people were baptised because they had gladly received the Gospel, already believing it; the inward turning was already there before the outward symbol was practised.

then you negate the word and promises of God and make Christian baptism meaningless!!!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That’s fundamentalism

faith alone
Pass out bibles make you’re own faith and you’re own covenant
You are you’re own mediator too!!

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Salvation is for One Specific People !

All throughout scripture, its plainly indicated that Salvation from the Lord is designed for only one Specific People, and that is God's Elect from every nation ! God has only Promised Salvation to Israel Isa 45:17

17 But Israel shall be saved in the Lord with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

God never promised Israel National, Abraham's Physical seed that He would save them all, to them only a Remnant was promised to be saved Rom 9:27

27 Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:

So Israel here is not ethnic jews, but the seed of Abraham that belongs to Christ His Church Gal 3:29

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed[Israel], and heirs according to the promise.

Heirs according to what Promise ? The One in Isa 45:17, that Israel shall be saved with an Everlasting Salvation in the Lord [ Jesus Christ] for Everlasting Salvation is no other Acts 4:12

12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Paul preached to both jew and gentile that God hath according to Promise raised up a Saviour to Israel [His Elect] Acts 13:23

23 Of this man's seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus:

Now if He raised up Jesus as a Saviour to Israel, then He died for Israel according to Promise !

The Mystery has always been that Israel, which was Promised to be saved Isa 45:17 was comprised of people of all nations, and not just ethnic jews ! Therefore the emphasis with words like world, whole world, all and etc .

Other scriptures that limit Salvation to only a certain people Ps 130:7

7 Let Israel hope in the Lord: for with the Lord there is mercy, and with him is plenteous redemption.463

Ps 131:3

3 Let Israel hope in the Lord from henceforth and for ever.

So because God only promised a remnant would be saved out of Abraham's physical seed Israel Rom 9:27, then the rest of Israel that was promised to be saved were gentiles, and so thats why Paul concludes in Rom 11:26 that in that manner, all Israel shall be saved ! Rom 11:25-26

25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

When the fulness of the gentiles be come in Under the New Covenant, then all the Israel of God shall be saved.

So Salvation has never been promised to any but Israel !

Tong2020

Apr 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines

All throughout scripture, its plainly indicated that Salvation from the Lord is designed for only one Specific People, and that is God's Elect from every nation ! God has only Promised Salvation to Israel Isa 45:17

17 But Israel shall be saved in the Lord with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

God never promised Israel National, Abraham's Physical seed that He would save them all, to them only a Remnant was promised to be saved Rom 9:27

27 Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:

So Israel here is not ethnic jews, but the seed of Abraham that belongs to Christ His Church Gal 3:29

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed[Israel], and heirs according to the promise.

Heirs according to what Promise ? The One in Isa 45:17, that Israel shall be saved with an Everlasting Salvation in the Lord [ Jesus Christ] for Everlasting Salvation is no other Acts 4:12

12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Paul preached to both jew and gentile that God hath according to Promise raised up a Saviour to Israel [His Elect] Acts 13:23

23 Of this man's seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus:

Now if He raised up Jesus as a Saviour to Israel, then He died for Israel according to Promise !

The Mystery has always been that Israel, which was Promised to be saved Isa 45:17 was comprised of people of all nations, and not just ethnic jews ! Therefore the emphasis with words like world, whole world, all and etc .

7 Let Israel hope in the Lord: for with the Lord there is mercy, and with him is plenteous redemption.463

So because God only promised a remnant would be saved out of Abraham's physical seed Israel Rom 9:27, then the rest of Israel that was promised to be saved were gentiles, and so thats why Paul concludes in Rom 11:26 that in that manner, all Israel shall be saved ! Rom 11:25-26

25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

When the fulness of the gentiles be come in Under the New Covenant, then all the Israel of God shall be saved.

The "Israel of God": Who are they?

The "Israel of God": Who are they?

Tong
R3888

Last edited:

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Redemption limited to God's Elect !

Rev 14:1-5

And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:

3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

5 And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.

This passage shows in allegorical fashion just who the Lord Jesus Christ redeems by His Blood. These we will now compare with 1 Pet 1:18-20

18 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;

19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:

20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

First of all its the same Lamb in both passages, that is the Lamb of Rev 14:1 is the Lamb in 1 Pet 1:19

The same redemption in Rev 14:3-4

And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

Is the same Redemption here 1 Pet 1:18

18 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;

Both are God's Ransomed Elect from the Earth, ransomed by the Blood of Christ, the Lamb !

They are also the same redeemed ones here Titus 2:14

14 Who gave himself for us, that he[The Lamb] might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

All these Pertain to God's Elect and Redemption. The ones in Rev 14 are God's Elect, the ones in 1 Peter are God's Elect 1 Pet 1:2

2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ [The Lamb slain]: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.

Titus 2:14 is unto the Elect Per Titus 1:1

Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness;

The 144000 is another way of saying God's elect, the completed number of them from the Earth, redeemed from the Earth.

They are the ones without blame before God Rev 14:5

5 And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.

The very same one here Jude 1:24466

24 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

what is Israel?
Who are included?