The nations have gone mad...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Insight

Aug 7, 2011
Roman_Republic_Empire_map.gif

This shows the two legs of the Image.

Compared to the broken remains of the empire today (EU). France and Germany are prophetically important as we may see.

European_Union-CIA_WFB_Map.png

This territory is the main focus of Dan 2,7 & The Revelation.

Insight

Aug 7, 2011
tower-painting-poster.jpg

Courtesy of Biblelight

Nimrod - Tower of Babel - Babylon - Medes and Persians - Grecian - Roman Empire - Holy Roman Empire - EU (Spirits like frogs) - Woman & False Prophet (Church, her daughters & Pope) - Beast (out of the territory of Roman Empire)

Where is modern day Babylon?

tower-painting-parliament.jpg

Insight

Insight

Aug 7, 2011
Rev 17:1

The Spirits like Frogs are permeating through the Women (Church) and the Beast (Territory of the Roman Empire) and the whole world.

We find the judgement of this whore system in Rev 17.

"The judgment of the great whore" Rev 17:1

We all know a whore is an unfaithful woman.

Contrasting the body of Christ which is liken to a "chaste virgin in Christ" (See 2 Cor. 11:2).

Unfaithfulness towards him is likened to harlotry (See James 4:4; Rev. 2:20).

In Rev 12:1, Rev 12:2 the body of Christ is described as being "with child," due to her unfaithful association with the world.

In the Rev 17 the full extent of her wickedness is made obvious. It is sobering to realise that Babylon the Great developed out of the early congragation.

The apostasy commenced by an early relatively unimportant declension from the faith, which not being properly checked, found its final growth in the heartless, wicked system presented in Rev 17 as a drunken whore.

The accuracy of the Word never ceases to amaze me dear readers, for where is this woman sitting?

"That sitteth upon many waters' Rev 17:1

The same description is given of historic Babylon in Jer 51:13.

Why?

Because it gained most of its wealth by the Euphrates and its vast system of canals. But here in a figurative sense the waters represented nations, and it exercised world influence.

The symbology before us not only reveals that Babylon the Great is representative of an apostate religious system, but that it is
international in its influence; it dominates "many waters," or nations.

"With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication" Rev 17:2

Those same kings will eventually be bought into a final battle Rev 16:13,14.

Her influence is found in high political circles all around the world. The nature of her fornications is of course political, where she can have her most influence in world affairs. Her seduction is cunning and silent and one must look behind closed doors to see the fornication.

This language of harlotry is used frequently in the prophets, always representing the defection of God's people and their attachment to other forms of idolatrous worship (See Isa. 1:21; Jer 2:20;3:1, 6, 8; Ezek. 16:15-16 etc; Hos 2:5;3:3; 4:14).

Insight

Aug 7, 2011

The latter day fulfilment of Rev 16:13, 14 reveals to us that prior to Jesus coming as a thief, this political and ecclesiastical system (above) will be well established in the earth and is so today.

So when we go to Rev 11:18 we see why the Nations are angry! Why? Because the "Spirits like Frogs" (or Spirits of Madness - Liberty, Equality & Fraternity) will produce the attitude described in Ps 2:1,2,3.

Remember dear readers - the finale ends with a great unimaginable war.

The woman giving her power to the Beast is intergral to this future war as the Image of Dan 2 stands upon its feet!

I forgot to mention also, that when Christ returns amidst this great war we know he will first rule in the midst of his enemies (Psa 110:2), he will pour out upon them his judgments (Ps. 149; Isa. 30:30-33; 60:12) especially against the Woman and her many daughters.

Insight

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
...Daniel 7:23 holds the Clay and Iron within the four Beast Empire/System. ...

Daniel 2:45 (NKJV)

[sup]45[/sup] ... the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver, and the gold ...

4,3,5,2,1 = FIVE

If you can't resolve simple Scripture, then your speculations are empty.

BibleScribe

To All,

The Jews are so concerned about EVERY dot and title, that if they make one mistake they destroy the entire page and start over. However, Christians, being under "grace", think they can take whatever liberties and not be held accountable. -- And this is foolishness.

The TRUTH is, GOD has provided HIS Word to equip the church. As such it would behoove us to either following that guidance as provided, (to the dot and title), or provide an alternate ~interpretation~ as to that significance. And thus far, where Daniel 2:45 provides a ~4,3,5,2,1 = FIVE sequence, "Insight" has neither performed to, nor has he provided an alternate explanation for that (4,3,5,2,1 = FIVE) text.

So it's no longer ~ignorance~, -- it's disobedience.

BibleScribe

Insight

Aug 7, 2011

4,3,5,2,1 = FIVE

If you can't resolve simple Scripture, then your speculations are empty.

BibleScribe

To All,

The Jews are so concerned about EVERY dot and title, that if they make one mistake they destroy the entire page and start over. However, Christians, being under "grace", think they can take whatever liberties and not be held accountable. -- And this is foolishness.

The TRUTH is, GOD has provided HIS Word to equip the church. As such it would behoove us to either following that guidance as provided, (to the dot and title), or provide an alternate ~interpretation~ as to that significance. And thus far, where Daniel 2:45 provides a ~4,3,5,2,1 = FIVE sequence, "Insight" has neither performed to, nor has he provided an alternate explanation for that (4,3,5,2,1 = FIVE) text.

BibleScribe

I am puzzled by your avoidance of Dan 7.

Why is that?

Like I said and now you have proved with your above numeric. Daniel 7:23 holds the Clay and Iron within the four Beast Empire/System. The Word presents it such a way to allow you no excuse in misrepresenting the fourth beast, or trying as some do to imagine a 5[sup]th[/sup] beast!

"Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth" Its clear from this verse the four beasts represent four kingdoms or empires, and match the four metals of the Image seen by Nebuchadnezzar, as in Daniel 2 – You are right to suggest a fifth phase in the feet of the image but the four beasts of Dan & and the Revelation speak to this fourth beast.

"Which shall be diverse from all kingdoms" So with this understanding we see the fourth beast in its final or latter-day manifestation is said to be diverse, or different, from the others.

In what way is it different?

Well as you rightly suggest this fourth beast is a confederacy of nations represented by the ten horns.

"And shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces"

Any historian worth their weight in books will know the Roman Empire developed into a world-power, far more extensive than those of earlier history. It was far more ruthless, brutal than those empires that went before it.

Now concerning the iron power of Rome, Daniel told Nebuchadnezzar:

"forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all things; and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise" (i.e the other nations Dan. 2:40).

I will say it again - - No 5th Beast.

Maybe Biblescribe you could deal with Dan 7:24 and continue where I have left off?

I thought I would post it again "just" is case you conveniently passed over it.

Insight

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
I will say it again - - No 5th Beast.

If you can't resolve the FIVE, (and some people know that FIVE ≠ FOUR), then you can't resolve the FOUR:

Daniel 2:45

4,3,5,2,1 = FIVE

Daniel 7
1. Lion/Eagle
2. Bear
3. Leopard
4. "dreadful".

FOUR

BibleScribe

Insight

Aug 7, 2011
If you can't resolve the FIVE, (and some people know that FIVE ≠ FOUR), then you can't resolve the FOUR:

4,3,5,2,1 = FIVE

Daniel 7
1. Lion/Eagle
2. Bear
3. Leopard
4. "dreadful".

FOUR

BibleScribe

So you provide 4 ≠ 5?

Insight

Aug 7, 2011
Ah but with one exception.

To all,
I am able to interprate the iron in the feet along with the clay, whereas Biblescribe cannot find a 5th beast.
confused.gif

Has anyone lost a 5th beast somewhere...anyone?
rofl.gif

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
Ah but with one exception.

To all,
I am able to interprate the iron in the feet along with the clay, whereas Biblescribe cannot find a 5th beast.
confused.gif

Scripture says FIVE:

New King James Version (NKJV)

4,3,5,2,1 = FIVE

So per your misapplied accusation, (toward me, rather than the TRUE Source), ~ SCRIPTURE cannot find a 5th beast ~.

BibleScribe

To All,

BibleScribe

Insight

Aug 7, 2011
Biblescribe,

Now you would blame the Scripture for your inability to locate your 5th beast.

Concertrate your energies into what makes the fourth beast so different...maybe its the feet?
Like I said to your earlier, the iron in the feet is significant "if" you are willing to look.
ranger.gif
(1:38 am)

Insight

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
Biblescribe,

Now you would blame the Scripture for your inability to locate your 5th beast.

New King James Version (NKJV)

Either comply with the above ~4,3,5,2,1 = FIVE~, or explain an alternate significance for that sequence.

Insight

Aug 7, 2011
Putting all the silly nonsense to one side.

Regarding Dan 2:33

Is the Roman element of Iron present when Christ (stone) hits the feet (returns)?

I appreciate and have stated to you openly that a fifth phase of the Image applies in the clay, (Rev 16:13,14) however this is not a beast system but rather a continuation of the Iron legs trying to mingle with the mankind.

BTW your ultimatums do nothing to help your cause; they only reveal desperation in your appeal.

Insight

p.s
sleeping-smiley-012.gif
1:50 am work tomorrow (sleep tight).

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
Scripture says FIVE distinct empires:

i.e., 4,3,5,2,1 = FIVE

If this verse offends you, then please excise from your Bible. Otherwise, perform to it or explain why it has a different significance, -- but DON'T ignore Scripture.

BibleScribe

Good nite! :)

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
Cant sleep.

Dan 2 & 7 running through my mind.

Does the iron in the feet represent the Roman element of the legs?

Insight

LOL --

All we have to do is recite the Pledge of Allegiance to perceive the significance of the Iron in the Clay:

... and to the Republic, for which it stands ...

And so we know that where the Roman Empire (Iron) dissolved from within, never being conquered and a NEW government replacing that old, -- the disparate kingdoms, fifedoms, regions, and communities retained that Roman Representative Republic model to this day. And so we now find ourselves in the "divided" empire of Clay (having retained the residue of the Iron):

[sup]41[/sup] Whereas you saw the feet and toes, partly of potter’s clay and partly of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; yet the strength of the iron shall be in it, just as you saw the iron mixed with ceramic clay.

Hope you can sleep better now! :)

BibleScribe