The Nephilim giants

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
No the angels cannot have sex or be married, they rebelled against God yes
It isn't an essential teaching, but it does reveal a double standard.

You sound as though you are for apostolic succession, and in that case should fall under the teaching of the Catholic Church. The Catholic church has no offical teaching on Gen 6. Under what authority do you teach one way or another concerning the origin of the Nephalim?

Reactions: Heart2Soul

K9Buck

Aug 18, 2020
central Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Correct! The spiritual being must put on some kind of physical nature to interact in the physical realm. God used a burning bush to speak to Moses....why didn't He just speak without the Bush?
God uses us...His vessels...to manifest His power through.
Why do demons inhabit humans? To manifest their evil through and to be able to interact with the humans in the physical realm.

Interesting. Did God speak aloud at the baptism of Jesus and did he use something physical to do it?

K9Buck

Aug 18, 2020
central Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Angels -- when mentioned in Scripture -- generally appear as men, with human bodies and human speech. And fallen angels did have intercourse with human women according to Genesis 6, otherwise they would not presently be chained in Tartarus (mistakenly called "hell") -- the prison for angels "which kept not their first estate" (or "the angels that sinned".

So the free demons refrain from crossing certain "lines" so as not to be bound to Tartarus. Correct?

Reactions: lforrest

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Should fallen rebellious angels be called by an honorable title like sons of God?

are not those who accept Christ, the faithful called sons of God? Jn 1

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting. Did God speak aloud at the baptism of Jesus and did he use something physical to do it?
A dove appeared and a voice from heaven spoke....but when Jesus came on scene then He was already in a physical body.

Reactions: K9Buck

K9Buck

Aug 18, 2020
central Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A dove appeared and a voice from heaven spoke....but when Jesus came on scene then He was already in a physical body.

Ok, thanks.

So there is no example in the bible of God or an angel speaking to a person without using a physical object? If so, that is certainly very interesting.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No the angels cannot have sex or be married, they rebelled against God yes
They can and did impregnate the daughters of men as it is written in the Word of God who did not want us to be ignorant of the powers and appearances of angels. This is why it is in His Word...I can provide the same scripture as others have...that says they did.
What scripture can you provide to say they didn't?

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok, thanks.

So there is no example in the bible of God or an angel speaking to a person without using a physical object? If so, that is certainly very interesting.
I would say a physical appearance....only God spoke through an object...also through a donkey.
But God speaks directly to us as well....it is angels who appear as a human being.

K9Buck

Aug 18, 2020
central Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They can and did impregnate the daughters of men as it is written in the Word of God who did not want us to be ignorant of the powers and appearances of angels. This is why it is in His Word...I can provide the same scripture as others have...that says they did.

I saw the post above with pictures of alleged skeletal remains. Is it an established FACT that such "giants" have been found?

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I saw the post above with pictures of alleged skeletal remains. Is it an established FACT that such "giants" have been found?
As much established as dinasour remains I would say....wouldn't you?

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So the free demons refrain from crossing certain "lines" so as not to be bound to Tartarus. Correct?
That is how it appears. We do not know enough about the evil spirit world (or even the good spirit world). But here is what Scripture is clear about: And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, He hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day. (Jude 1:6).

This corresponds to what Peter said (2 Pet 2:4) For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to [Tartarus], and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

Neither Jude nor Peter came by this information without a direct revelation from God the Holy Spirit. It is quite unfortunate that the very capable King James translators used the same word "hell" for Sheol, Hades, Gehenna, and Tartarus (all different regions, except that Sheol and Hades are identical).

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Who is they? what verse is that?

gen 6 says
And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

Men multiplied! Not angels!

they took wives! Marriage!

angels don’t marry!

Matthew 22:30
For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who is they? what verse is that?

gen 6 says
And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

Men multiplied! Not angels!

they took wives! Marriage!

angels don’t marry!

Matthew 22:30
For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.
When you quote a single scripture to validate your own words then you have twisted the truth....
Matthew 22:30 applies to mankind....who will not marry...and will be as the angels of God in heaven....
Fallen angels were cast out of heaven.
But here is the whole context of Matthew 22
Matthew 22 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
²³ The same day came to him the Sadducees, which say that there is no resurrection, and asked him,
²⁴ Saying, Master, Moses said, If a man die, having no children, his brother shall marry his wife, and raise up seed unto his brother.
²⁵ Now there were with us seven brethren: and the first, when he had married a wife, deceased, and, having no issue, left his wife unto his brother:
²⁶ Likewise the second also, and the third, unto the seventh.
²⁷ And last of all the woman died also.
²⁸ Therefore in the resurrection whose wife shall she be of the seven? for they all had her.
²⁹ Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.
³⁰ For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.
³¹ But as touching the resurrection of the dead, have ye not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying,
³² I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.

So they were asking Jesus whose wife will the widow belong to.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since when? Even one word the scripture is still the word of God! All scripture is inspired etc. And one word of Jesus still has His promise, “my words will not pass away”

it still says angels don’t marry!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When you quote a single scripture to validate your own words then you have twisted the truth...

Where does the Bible say that???

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since when? Even one word the scripture is still the word of God! All scripture is inspired etc. And one word of Jesus still has His promise, “my words will not pass away”

it still says angels don’t marry!
Ummmm....thanks for your thoughts.
Have a blessed night.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Show me how I twist this single verse,
Jn 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Then show how the context makes Him not the way, the truth, and the life???

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The flood wiped out the Nephilim. God threw the Watchers into the abyss. He also imprisoned 90% of the demons (spirits of dead Nephilim). However, He allowed 10% of them to roam the earth. Scripture talks about what happens when a believer won't forgive. They are handed over to the jailer who hands them over to the torturer. I believe the torturer is a demon. Forgiving is not an option for a Christian.
Demons are people without bodies. They long to enjoy the lusts of the soul and do this by finding a legal doorway into a person, believer, or not. Sanctification deals with this.
Watcher angels had the ability to transform into anatomically correct humans. This transformation can be seen with some white orb videos on YouTube, though I've never seen them turn into people. It can take a while for them to do this, but since they are only part supernatural being, I think this is understandable.
I believe there have been multiple incursions of fallen angels. One night during the summer of 1974, my friend and I were walking from his place to mine, which was at most a 15-minute walk. I had talked to my mother and promised her that we'd be there by 9:30. We left my friend's at 9:05.
As we were approaching a bridge that a creek ran under, we heard a buzzing noise up the creek a bit and as we looked to the noise, we saw a light that was identical to a black light. Except it was about 6 feet high and around the middle, it was about 3 feet wide.
It took about 3 or 4 minutes to walk up to it and when we were about 5 feet from it, we stopped. It looked to me like if you touched it you would get a nasty burn. As we stood staring at it, it changed from purple to orange, from the right side to the left. It was the same kind of light. I was squinting my eyes trying to make out what I was looking at. Then it came into focus. I was terrified at what I saw.
As I turned to my left to run away from it, my friend was turning to his right. Our eyes caught and I saw in his eyes the same fear that I was feeling. We ran all the way back to where we first saw it. We looked back and it was purple again.
After trying to get each other to first describe what we saw, my friend gave in and described exactly what I saw. When it turned orange, I saw a human-like being that looked like it was made out of light energy. It looked me right in the eyes. It may have been in a swivel chair and there may have been a control panel that it turned away from to look at us. I sensed that it was ancient.
My friend said, "I'm going back to it." I tried to stop him but he wouldn't listen. He was my best friend and I couldn't let him go alone, so as we walked back to it, I tried to convince him this was a bad idea. He didn't listen and we were once again standing about 5 feet from it. In an instant, it was gone, along with the loud buzzing noise. We left. I was relieved.
We got to my parents' place and went in. Almost immediately my mother was at the top of the stairs and she was not happy with me. "You promised me that you'd be here by 9:30." I said, "Mom, I did get here by 9:30." She stepped to the side and told me to look at the clock that was on the kitchen wall. I did and saw it was 10:30. We argued a bit and then I went downstairs. It made no sense to me.
Six years ago I learned about what is commonly called alien abductions. And the tell-tale missing time.
2 1/2 years later, my friend was living in England. I'd been at a friend's playing euchre until about 2 A.M. It was about a 15-minute walk home. As I was walking and thinking, I started to hear a sound. Which I ignored. But the more I walked, the louder the noise got. At first, I couldn't recall where I knew the noise from, but then I did. It was the noise that the purple/orange thing had made. I was frightened.
As I got closer to my parents' house, it got louder. Just before my home was a school. I couldn't see where the noise was coming from because the building was in the way. But as I walked I knew that in one step, it would come into view. And it did. It was glowing like a blacklight. I ran up my driveway and went into the house. I locked all the doors and windows and closed all the curtains. I turned all the lights on. I guess I eventually went to bed.
This being, I believe, was a fallen angel of light. It was made out of light energy. In between these 2 sightings was a time when I woke up in the middle of the night, paralyzed with fear. There was a Christmas tree-shaped object by the end of my bed that was about 3 1/2 feet high. It was covered in little flames and I sensed there was someone in it. I struggled to break free, but I couldn't. I couldn't form a thought. Then the name Jesus dropped into my head and it was gone in an instant. I lay there in the dark wondering what I should do. I rolled over and went back to sleep.
I've thought about dreams that I used to have as a kid. About levitating out in front of my house, under the street light. About flying down to Lake Ontario and diving into large piles of gravel that seemed to open as I descended. It always ended there. I also remembered numerous instances of waking up and not being able to move. I assumed those times ended when I fell back to sleep.
I concluded that I was abducted many times as a child. A sibling later told me about having experienced similar things. This is why I talk about these things. I am no longer afraid of these things because the Creator Of The Universe, the Lord God Almighty, lives in me. But there are millions with no experience of God who are suffering this evil.
The church is supposed to deal with this issue but doesn't. She won't even acknowledge it exists. Instead, she is pitied, pampered, and petted. I know, the truth hurts.
The show Ancient Aliens builds on the lie of evolution and is part of the great end of days deception. Our people are being involved in the enemy's genetic breeding program. Ever wonder where the antichrist, the beast, and the false prophet get their bodies from? I believe the goal of this program is to produce normal-looking "humans" who are part-angel and have supernatural abilities. As President Trump said to a group of church leaders, "the country is in the shape it is because of you." Shalom.