The Nephilim giants

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
GINOLJC to all.
Hi H2S, thanks, and yes, the the so-called book of Enoch today is so full of holes that it don't add up with the word of God in the bible. when a so called book contridict it's ownself one knows that's it's not inspired by God. so I give it no credence.

PICJAG.
Being that it is quoted by scripture that means it must be true at least in part.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I read that the reason the Book of Enoch was not included in scripture was because they couldn't validate it's authenticity.

That is weird as the book was mentioned many times in the NT. Hmmm...I would like to read it sometime.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Being that it is quoted by scripture that means it must be true at least in part.
first thanks for the reply, second, No book of Enoch is never quoted by scripture, the bible states that he prophesied, the bibe never said he wrote a book. Jude 1:14 "And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints," and the bible have a many prophets who prophesied but never wrote a book.

PICJAG.