The Nephilim giants

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
the-land-of-hope.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
They can and did impregnate the daughters of men as it is written in the Word of God who did not want us to be ignorant of the powers and appearances of angels. This is why it is in His Word...I can provide the same scripture as others have...that says they did.
What scripture can you provide to say they didn't?
In fact, all mankind are the seeds of the angels. The angels are the people who risen from the dead and lifted up to heaven and become Seraphim (Matthew 22:23-33).
The fallen angels are the kings in the past OC who commit many crimes against others who were risen from the dead but they were not lifted up onto heaven and still haunting in this world, and some of them are become a slave of the devil. Some of them who love the wordly things are stay inside the totem or statue as their home, that's why arabian called them as djinn who can help them to do such a criminal task. So, if any man had received the Holy Spirit from God, those fallen angels and djinn were coming to you and will make your body as a vessel to the gate portal to heaven for their salvation (This is the caused why does people get more 7 demons after they had been exorcist - Luke 11:24-26). And by this same way, Jesus enters heaven and bring the prophets and all captives into heaven, but to those men's spirit who had altered by demons are not brought into heaven.
Sheol or Hades are the place where the devils captives the sinners, that's why the sinners and the wicked are jailed by them (Ifrit & Beelzebub). Jesus came to the world as a replacement lamb of Isaac (Genesis 22:5-8) for the soul of all prophets and all mankind who had captives by Hades (Matthew 12:40; Romans 10:4-7; Ephesians 4:8-10).

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God punished the world with the flood because of sin! Not dna corruption or angels having children, don’t drink the koolaid!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There many anti-Christ types. Many types of Christ, but only one Christ and only one anti-Christ, the man (singular) of sin

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Nephilim are only mentioned by name twice in the bible.

When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. Then the Lord said, “My Spirit will not contend with humans forever, for they are mortal; their days will be a hundred and twenty years.”
The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown Genesis 6:1-4

All the people we saw there are of great size. We saw the Nephilim there (the descendants of Anak come from the Nephilim). We seemed like grasshoppers in our own eyes, and we looked the same to them.” Numbers 13:32-33

So what do you guys think happened to these giants? Please feel free to share any more information as well

I would say:
The information Given us does reflect a Giant Breed of men.

We have Notice of one of the Last known Giants in Scripture regarding their Size, by Scriptural Notice regarding the size of his Bed.

Deut 3:
[11] For only Og king of Bashan remained of the remnant of giants; behold, his bedstead was a bedstead of iron; is it not in Rabbath of the children of Ammon? nine cubits was the length thereof, and four cubits the breadth of it, after the cubit of a man.

A cubit of man is regarded to be:
Between 18" -22".

You can decide how to calculate in Feet/inches the length & width or metric measurement...the length and width measurement to arrive at that measurement of king Og's (a giant) bed, to estimated size Bodily size.

What happened to Giants?
King Og (a giant), was king of Bashan. However his "kingdom" was not exclusive to only Bashan.
Other "named" areas, such as Gilead and Argob and others... were "collectively" part of Og's kingdom...."collectively" called by "normal" sized men..the "land of Giants".

Moses (people) destroyed many Giants in battle.
David (People) destroyed many Giants in battle.

Whether Every single Giant was killed in battles, I can not say.

However I would say, the description of Og's bed size is a good reference for calculating the size "of a Giant" depicted in Scripture.

Glory to God,
Taken

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But nowhere does the Bible say they are the result of angels or fallen angels or demons having sex with mankind!

gen 6 men (mankind) not angels began to multiply
And to marry? Wonder about such a wedding, do you take this fallen angel / demon to be your lawfully wedded husband???

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Genesis 6:4
There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons ofGod came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

who were these first giants who existed before the sons of God came together the daughters of men

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all.
First after reading some of the post, many are correct.

A. Angels do not reproduce, nor marry or given in marriage. Matthew 22:30, and Mark 12:25.

B. only humans are son's of God. in the HUMAN/Man arena. (so angels are out in that category). and all flesh is not the same flesh 1 Corinthians 15:39-44 (kjv)

C. as for Giants, all can be trace back to human parents, even those before the flood. for there was a race of Giants who was Amorite, and one of it well known one was, Og king of Bashan. and his bed, not him, but his bed was 13 feet and 6 inches, so he was less that that. and there was the children of Anak, another race of Giants.

D. and the sons of God in Genesis chapter 6 was from the Children Adam and Eve had inside the Garden, (without sin), before they was expelled from it. and these became corrupt when they married into the sinful line of men from from Adam. for Adam had two lines of desent.

E. and the only son's of God mention in the OT beside of the ordinal Last, (the Lord Jesus), Adam, and those from the garden, is also Job and his firiends from the east.

so no, angel fallen or otherwise, are the son's of God. for the term son of God, (in the area of salvation), apply to human begetting of God. supportive scripture, Hebrews 1:5 "For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?"

no angel is God Son, nor have he, (God), "begotten" any of them in any sense of the word. so right there should put an end to any angel idea as to being a son of God.

PICJAG.

Last edited:

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all.
First after reading some of the post, many are correct.

A. Angels do not reproduce, nor marry or given in marriage. Matthew 22:30, and Mark 12:25.

B. only humans are son's of God. in the HUMAN/Man arena. (so angels are out in that category). and all flesh is not the same flesh 1 Corinthians 15:39-44 (kjv)

C. as for Giants, all can be trace back to human parents, even those before the flood. for there was a race of Giants who was Amorite, and one of it well known one was, Og king of Bashan. and his bed, not him, but his bed was 13 feet and 6 inches, so he was less that that. and there was the children of Anak, another race of Giants.

D. and the sons of God in Genesis chapter 6 was from the Children Adam and Eve had inside the Garden, (without sin), before they was expelled from it. and these became corrupt when they married into the sinful line of men from from Adam. for Adam had two lines of desent.

E. and the only son's of God mention in the OT beside of the ordinal Last, (the Lord Jesus), Adam, and those from the garden, is also Job and his firiends from the east.

so no, angel fallen or otherwise, are the son's of God. for the term son of God, (in the area of salvation), apply to human begetting of God. supportive scripture, Hebrews 1:5 "For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?"

no angel is God Son, nor have he, (God), "begotten" any of them in any sense of the word. so right there should put an end to any angel idea as to being a son of God.

PICJAG.
Hello, brother...have you ever studied the Book of Enoch or the Book of Jubilees?

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My question is why is the subject of the Nephilim in the non-christian section? Are demons a non-biblical topic? "As it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be at the coming of the Son Of Man." Matthew 24:37
When God said that Noah was perfect in his generations, He was speaking of his uncorrupted genetics. When God sent the flood, He wiped out all of the animals. Why would He do that? Was He angry with them? Why did Jude, who quotes the prophet Enoch, call some people wandering stars for whom the blackest darkness is reserved?
The church that I see today is a mutant form of Christianity that acts as a vaccine against deeper scriptural revelation. In effect, it prevents true spiritual growth. This is the result of Satan's plan to prevent Christian infants from maturing. Why would he do that?
When there is talk about super soldiers and genetic engineering, we are talking about what Watchers do best.
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got." Repent.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello, brother...have you ever studied the Book of Enoch or the Book of Jubilees?
Hi H2S, don't take this the wrong way, but there is no scripture supporting any Book of Enoch. notice how I say that. oh yes according to Jude 1:14 Enoch prophesied, but that's all, but no book was mention of him in any scripture. for we have many prophet who prophesied but never written a book.

but we have evidence of books that was written mention in the bible. example, Joshua 10:13 "And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day." but this book called Jasher today is not the book of what is called Jasher in bible. I believe it is the book of Exodus. as was the book of Numbers 21:14 recalled. "Wherefore it is said in the book of the wars of the LORD, What he did in the Red sea, and in the brooks of Arnon,". many of the books refered is in the bible maybe unders a different name. for what the LORD did at the red sea is recorded in the book of Exodus

just as the book of the Law is what we know as today, Deuteronomy. or another example, 1 Kings 11:41 "And the rest of the acts of Solomon, and all that he did, and his wisdom, are they not written in the book of the acts of Solomon?". 2 Chronicles 9:29 "Now the rest of the acts of Solomon, first and last, are they not written in the book of Nathan the prophet, and in the prophecy of Ahijah the Shilonite, and in the visions of Iddo the seer against Jeroboam the son of Nebat?". was this not in what we call the book of Chronicles?

with that said, there might be a need to really check out the name of such writting. that would be a good study.

But as for any book of Enoch, No, I don't believe in such book that was inspired by God. his prophesying, yes, but not book.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
addressing "Evil spirit", or Demons. on scripture, Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things."

never think that evil spirits are under satan control, because they are not. just as evil angels. supportive scripture,
Judges 9:23 "Then God sent an evil spirit between Abimelech and the men of Shechem; and the men of Shechem dealt treacherously with Abimelech:"

1 Samuel 16:14 "But the Spirit of the LORD departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the LORD troubled him."

1 Kings 22:20 "And the LORD said, Who shall persuade Ahab, that he may go up and fall at Ramothgilead? And one said on this manner, and another said on that manner."
1 Kings 22:21 "And there came forth a spirit, and stood before the LORD, and said, I will persuade him."
1 Kings 22:22 "And the LORD said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I will go forth, and I will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And he said, Thou shalt persuade him, and prevail also: go forth, and do so."
1 Kings 22:23 "Now therefore, behold, the LORD hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets, and the LORD hath spoken evil concerning thee."

1 Chronicles 21:15 "And God sent an angel unto Jerusalem to destroy it: and as he was destroying, the LORD beheld, and he repented him of the evil, and said to the angel that destroyed, It is enough, stay now thine hand. And the angel of the LORD stood by the threshingfloor of Ornan the Jebusite."

now one might say well how can EVIL be in heaven and from the LORD, do not the LORD hate sin? answer Evil is not sin... but is listen to, it can cause one to sin. but evil itself is not sin. it's just evil.

for God is in control of both "good" and "evil".

PICJAG.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi H2S, don't take this the wrong way, but there is no scripture supporting any Book of Enoch. notice how I say that. oh yes according to Jude 1:14 Enoch prophesied, but that's all, but no book was mention of him in any scripture. for we have many prophet who prophesied but never written a book.

but we have evidence of books that was written mention in the bible. example, Joshua 10:13 "And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day." but this book called Jasher today is not the book of what is called Jasher in bible. I believe it is the book of Exodus. as was the book of Numbers 21:14 recalled. "Wherefore it is said in the book of the wars of the LORD, What he did in the Red sea, and in the brooks of Arnon,". many of the books refered is in the bible maybe unders a different name. for what the LORD did at the red sea is recorded in the book of Exodus

just as the book of the Law is what we know as today, Deuteronomy. or another example, 1 Kings 11:41 "And the rest of the acts of Solomon, and all that he did, and his wisdom, are they not written in the book of the acts of Solomon?". 2 Chronicles 9:29 "Now the rest of the acts of Solomon, first and last, are they not written in the book of Nathan the prophet, and in the prophecy of Ahijah the Shilonite, and in the visions of Iddo the seer against Jeroboam the son of Nebat?". was this not in what we call the book of Chronicles?

with that said, there might be a need to really check out the name of such writting. that would be a good study.

But as for any book of Enoch, No, I don't believe in such book that was inspired by God. his prophesying, yes, but not book.

PICJAG.
I never take anything you share the wrong way.:) As far as the Book of Enoch, I don't consider it to be inspired by the Holy Spirit....I think it is just a recorded history of what he saw and experienced in those days.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It is my opinion that the dinosaurs were genetic hybrids formed by super-scientists. I've heard it said that birds came from dinosaurs though it is my opinion that dinosaurs came, in part, from birds. Dinosaurs would solve the food problem for the giants. These giants were looked upon as their children by the rebel Watchers. Peace.

K9Buck

Aug 18, 2020
central Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've not seen any credible archaeological evidence for these ancient "giants". If you know of any, I'd love to see it. Thanks in advance.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never take anything you share the wrong way.:) As far as the Book of Enoch, I don't consider it to be inspired by the Holy Spirit....I think it is just a recorded history of what he saw and experienced in those days.
GINOLJC to all.
Hi H2S, thanks, and yes, the the so-called book of Enoch today is so full of holes that it don't add up with the word of God in the bible. when a so called book contridict it's ownself one knows that's it's not inspired by God. so I give it no credence.

PICJAG.