The New Covenant

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

charity

Nov 26, 2017
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@Harvest 1874

Luke 21:24 "And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled."

It's a lot in how you interpret this, but I ask you, If the gentiles were not trodding down Jerusalem, would there still be a dome of the rock mosque? No temple? The old city offered to the Arabs?

Daniel 2:44 "And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever."

Much love!

Hello there, @marks,

I have been searching the forum to find an entry in which you made mention to me recently of 'the times of the Gentiles', and I can't find it, so I will place my response here. I hope it is appropriate,

Gentile dominion is co-extensive and co-terminative with 'the treading down' of Jerusalem by the Gentiles (Luke 21:24).

Daniel 2 makes it certain that Gentile dominion continues unbroken unto the coming of the Lord, when the whole image, not some portion of it, will be broken to pieces (Dan. 2:35 & 45).

'Then was the iron, the clay, the brass,
the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together,
and became like the chaff of the summer threshing-floors;
and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them:
and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain,
and filled the whole earth.'

(Dan 2:35)

'Forasmuch as thou sawest
that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands,
and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold;
the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter:
and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.'

(Dan 2:45)

In Christ Jesus
Chris

Last edited: