The New kingdom of God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

John Stefan

Mar 23, 2022
Peterborough
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
When Jesus returns What will I find in God's new kingdom if and when I am saved? I await some replies.

kind regards John Stefan

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When Jesus returns, Christians will receive eternal bodies like His _ prior to the Millennial Kingdom, whether it happens before, in the middle or after the Great Tribulation period (which btw I think we are in). Judgment of the entire planet of unbelievers means death to the majority of the population - but not all, some will be left behind and will survive. Those who believe _ after the resurrection _ and after they see Him, as long as they did not receive the mark of the Beast, will be saved. Someone has to repopulate the planet since there will be newborns during the MK. Our resurrected bodies will not procreate. A remnant Jewish population (1/3) will be spared and protected during the remaining time of the GT.
So Jesus purpose is SALVATION, TO RESURRECT HIS ELECT AND JUDGMENT. He will rid the planet of sin and evil, set up His Millennial Kingdom consisting of believers only.
There will be peace, love and harmony among us in all the kingdom like never before. Even animals will be changed, be passive, peaceful and friendly with no predators. Satan and his demonic horde will also be locked up, unable to tempt us. It will be Paradise reborn.

Reactions: John Stefan

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When Jesus returns What will I find in God's new kingdom if and when I am saved? I await some replies.

kind regards John Stefan

The new spiritual Kingdom?

Think about these things:

“and the wisdom from above, first, indeed, is pure, then peaceable, gentle, easily entreated, full of kindness and good fruits, uncontentious, and unhypocritical: — and the fruit of the righteousness in peace is sown to those making peace.”
‭‭James‬ ‭3:17-18‬ ‭YLT98‬‬

“And the fruit of the Spirit is: Love, joy, peace, long-suffering, kindness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law;”
‭‭Galatians‬ ‭5:22-23‬ ‭YLT98‬‬

I believe the kingdom of God is established in believers by faith. They are part of the kingdom now spiritually through faith in the Gospel of Christ. Being adopted where they call out to God abba Father. They are given the holy spirit, and the spirit of Christ.

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What will be in the Kingdom of God:

3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne, saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is among the people, and He will dwell among them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself will be among them..." (Revelations 21:3)

and what won't be in the Kingdom of God:

4 "...and He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be any death; there will no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away.” (Revelations 21:4)

(As you can see, I view the Kingdom of God reaching it's full consummation in the New Heavens and New Earth.)

Reactions: MatthewG