• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Abigail

Jan 29, 2022
Brookside
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Countries like Austria, Australia, Canada have experienced enforced mandates by this NWO. In Austria, everyone is required to get vaccinated or else get fined 100 Euros/month. Canada is protesting to the tune of 1.4 million marching towards Parliament and demanding their freedoms and rights returned or Trudeau's resignation. In the USA, we haven't felt extreme pressure yet, but in Democrat run states, they have suffered. We will be the last. They want the entire world under this mandate. It is unjust, and not backed by science at all. Many people are dying, possibly hundreds of thousands and growing. The lies and deception are diabolical. It is only a matter of time. We won't roll over and comply that easily, yet most who have taken it think it's good choice. I don't.

Anti-Vaccine Protests LARGEST in Human History — "Over 31 Million Worldwide" — Getting Bigger by the Day
I'm not a fan of this new world order. Australia's made a new rule that says if you haven't had the vaccine and its booster foreign visitors can't enter? Just heard that on the news today.

I think it's going to be the vaccine that limits all manner of things. From domestic travel to foreign. And even jobs and access to retail locations.

But what about people who got the vaccine and the boosters and died? Or contracted COVID-19 anyway, which means the virus spread? How do the orderly officials explain away that when mandating the vaccine in the name of keeping us safe and limiting the spread?

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So we have these two investment conglomerates Vanguard and BlackRock which control every aspect of our lives.
They control all the media, all the commerce, all foods, clothing, housing, energy, technology, pharmeceuticals..
all invested by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Open Society (George Soros) Foundation, the Clinton Foundation.
Which in turn control all the governments and their entities. The WHO, The CDC, The Economic Forum...
the lists are endless. And the two top players at the top of this pyramid are the 0.001% that control all the wealth in the world.

Build Back Better = New World Order.

My question is: How do we overcome such an obstacle?

Is this that mountain Jesus talked about moving with faith the size of a mustard seed?

We may be winning a couple of battles in the legal arena. But the war comes down to survival.
What your going to eat, wear, live...
Jesus told us that too..
Take no thought about it, because Our Father in heaven knows what we have need of.

It's going to take a lot of faith and courage, and we need to stand together.
The storm is on the horizon, and the elite are beginning to panic because they are losing the mind control narrative.
People are waking up and they are beginning to growl.

You see Axios and Politico already slandering the Trucker's protest in Canada, saying they are urinating on statues and demanding food from retailers.
But no comment when it comes to burning buildings and killing police for 120 days and nights of "peaceful protests" and taking 6 city blocks and turning it into an atonomous zone where no one can go but the gangstas.. who killed teenagers with guns brought in by those that supported it.

I been watching Canada for 3 days now. Not one fire, not one fight.. these people are fighting for our freedom and doing it right.

Vanguard and BlackRock own everything we eat, wear, bank, housing, communications, tv's, phones, gasoline, electricity, oil, manufacturing, agriculture, and health.

It's going to get rough...
Are you wearing your armor?

Hugs

In the current events and politics forum there is a thread I started called LISTEN.
The first video I posted is with Senator Ron Johnson who had a roundtable meeting with the leading scientists, doctors, nurses, frontline workers, concerning the TRUTH about the injections.
A couple posts down is another video I posted called Who owns the World.
In this video you will see Vanguard and BlackRock control everything.

I hope you take the time to check them out.
Whether you agree or disagree, it's worth hearing a different perspective.

You're looking in the wrong place if you think people like Gates, Soros, Clintons, etc., are the ones in control. They are nothing but little peanuts.

Haven't you ever wondered why you don't hear the media speak much about the secret societies of initiation like the Masonic Lodge or Rosicrucians, or Order of the Golden Dawn, or Disciples of Pythagoras, etc.? From documents I have seen, even from back in the 1930's there was a French organization called F.U.D.O.S.I. which involved twelve initiatic orders, the Masons and Rosicrucians being two of those, and they met in Lyons, France, and called themselves the Grand Orient. The top leaders in those orders are who are actually running the world. Many of the world's wealthy are members of one or more of those orders. Where do you think those in the top leadership get their orders from? Let's just recall, that a top past Mason Albert Pike, in a letter to Gisepi Manzini over a century ago, mentioned the ultimate plan was to destroy all religions and institute the pure worship of Lucifer.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're looking in the wrong place if you think people like Gates, Soros, Clintons, etc., are the ones in control. They are nothing but little peanuts.

Haven't you ever wondered why you don't hear the media speak much about the secret societies of initiation like the Masonic Lodge or Rosicrucians, or Order of the Golden Dawn, or Disciples of Pythagoras, etc.? From documents I have seen, even back in the 1930's there was a French organization called F.U.D.O.S.I. which involved twelve initiatic orders, the Masons and Rosicrucians being two of those, and they met in Lyons, France, and called themselves the Grand Orient. The top leaders in those orders are who are actually running the world. Many of the world's wealthy are members of one or more of those orders. Where do you think those in the top leadership get their orders from? Let's just recall, that a top past Mason Albert Pike, in a letter to Gisepi Manzini over a century ago, mentioned the ultimate plan was to destroy all religions and institute the pure worship of Lucifer.
The video I mentioned above concerning Vanguard and BlackRock... Who owns the World.. is a prelude to the deeper darker things you mentioned above.
Those that know, know. Those that haven't heard need to come to it through an understanding they can understand.
If you start with ancient history and bloodlines the connections between what is CURRENT kind of gets lost in the translation.
So This video starts where we are right now in our current situation.
Who is ultimately pulling the strings are those "unnamed" that are behind Vanguard and BlackRock.
The ones you have mentioned above.
Yes this goes deep.. very deep. But not everyone is willing to go down rabbit holes in the beginning.
First you have to show them what they can see. Then you can remove the veil from what they can't.

Right now, peoples main concern is how they going to work, send kids to school, hear on the news..
who are you going to believe? Lies and propaganda everywhere...
So you start with now and work backwards...
They can see now. It effects them personally, if not yet, it will.

But I'm definately open for discussions concerning what you wrote above. A lot I am familiar with, much I am still learning.
Talk about Alice in Wonderland... nothing is as it seems.

Hugs

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The video I mentioned above concerning Vanguard and BlackRock... Who owns the World.. is a prelude to the deeper darker things you mentioned above.
Those that know, know. Those that haven't heard need to come to it through an understanding they can understand.
If you start with ancient history and bloodlines the connections between what is CURRENT kind of gets lost in the translation.
So This video starts where we are right now in our current situation.
Who is ultimately pulling the strings are those "unnamed" that are behind Vanguard and BlackRock.
The ones you have mentioned above.
Yes this goes deep.. very deep. But not everyone is willing to go down rabbit holes in the beginning.
First you have to show them what they can see. Then you can remove the veil from what they can't.

Right now, peoples main concern is how they going to work, send kids to school, hear on the news..
who are you going to believe? Lies and propaganda everywhere...
So you start with now and work backwards...
They can see now. It effects them personally, if not yet, it will.

But I'm definately open for discussions concerning what you wrote above. A lot I am familiar with, much I am still learning.
Talk about Alice in Wonderland... nothing is as it seems.

Hugs

I really don't see it as a rabbit hole, I wouldn't use that term since it refers to a path that leads nowhere. There's been sources about them that are undeniable evidence, if you know where to look. And for those new to this kind of research, there has been much propaganda thrown out in later books and media (and even a board game by Parker Bros.), to try and discredit anything said about the Illuminati order. That of course is to mask the real existence of the Illuminati order and its history in Bavaria.

Proofs Of a Conspiracy (1798), by John Robison.

This is one of three authentic documented works about the real Illuminati order of 17th century Bavaria founded by Adam Weishaupt, an orthodox Jewish professor of law at Ingolstadt University. The order's secret papers were found on a dead Illuminati agent by the Bavarian police in the late 1700s, and that is when the conspiracy came out. John Robison, a British naturalist (i.e., name for a scientist in that day), and himself a British Mason, wrote this work based on those leaked Illuminati order documents and letters. This book is free online in a .pdf file. Hard read, but very revealing.

Memoirs Illustrating the History of Jacobinism (1799), by the Abbe Barruel.
This is the second reliable documented source about the European Illuminati order documented from the Illuminati leader's letters and secret papers discovered by Bavarian police. It is also a free .pdf online.

Conspiracy Against God and Man (1974), by Reverend Clarence Kelly.
Kelly went to France and did research from French historical documents about the Bavarian Illuminati, and also the Masonic Lodges in France. One of the things his research discovered is how the Bavarian Illuminati, once it was discovered in 1787(?) and banned by the governments of Europe, its leader Adam Weishaupt, had said that the order would go ten times deeper into hiding and secrecy if it were ever discovered. Kelly documented how and where it continued in Germany, and one would be surprised to what organization in Europe today it led to.

God's Word is actually the very first revelation of this movement to take over the whole world in the name of Lucifer. Those not aware of this movement in today's time certainly are in sad shape as to realizing how close this present world is to the end when they plan to set up their one-world beast kingdom over all nations.

The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, from a Russian document translated by Victor E. Marsden, and journalist and a Russian correspondent of the Morning Post prior to the Russian revolution.
Marsden was thrown into prison by the Soviets after being singled out by them. He was later released and went to England where he translated the Protocols into English. The original book of the Protocols was first published by Sergyei Nilus in Russia in 1905. A copy was placed in the British Museum documented received on the date of August 10, 1906. All copies in Russian known to exist were destroyed in the Kerensky regime. Anyone then found with a copy in Soviet Russia was to be shot on sight. The Jews of course deny the Protocols as to their authenticity, and say it is a work of propaganda. They aren't very believable though, because it's not that difficult to see how many of the Protocols have come to pass. One can read a free copy online also.

Last edited:

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
About John Robison's 1798 book, Proofs Of a Conspiracy, since he himself was a British Mason, why would he write it, since the book is about documented evidence exposing a conspiracy among the Masons and the Illuminati in 17th century Bavaria, Germany?

Robison explained that Masonry actually was of British origin, and it went to the European continent later. He stressed also that original British Masonry had only 3 degrees and no more. Thus Robison argued the difference between original Masonry of 3 degrees, and the fake Masonry called the "Blue Lodge" in Continental Europe that added many false degrees to the original three.

The documented letters of evidence discovered in Bavaria showed that those of Adam Weishaupt's Illuminati order sought to creep into the highest levels of continental Masonry, preaching the lie to the Lodges that they had possession of the true keys of ancient Masonry, by which they added... many degrees to original Masonry. The documents and letters by those like Weishaupt himself even mocked how they had deceived a certain Christian divine with their fake Christian Degree, and how that a deceived Christian leader had commented on how thankful he was to receive the true secrets of Christianity. Weishaupt even mockingly stated he didn't know he would be the founder of a new religion!

What we have with the discovered Bavarian Illuminati order documents is one of the first proofs of the movement called 'collectivism'. Collectivism is the basic form of later Leninist-Marxist Communism. (Collectivism is well explained by G. Edward Griffin here:
).

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the crown he will wear per the Greek is stephanos which means a literal crown.
I know it is a stephanos, but it diean't say he is wearing it. Coronavirus was given the name because it looks like a crown. And the fact that death comes due to pestilence which is also mentioned in Matthew 24, it fits.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not a fan of this new world order. Australia's made a new rule that says if you haven't had the vaccine and its booster foreign visitors can't enter? Just heard that on the news today.

I think it's going to be the vaccine that limits all manner of things. From domestic travel to foreign. And even jobs and access to retail locations.

But what about people who got the vaccine and the boosters and died? Or contracted COVID-19 anyway, which means the virus spread? How do the orderly officials explain away that when mandating the vaccine in the name of keeping us safe and limiting the spread?

They own the internet and media to spread lies and deceive. Any truth about the matter is silenced. You share a post - it's deleted. They put more propaganda out there to encourage vaccinations as if it is the only sound thing to do. This is nothing new. Big Pharma has been putting out negative information about vitamins, natural and alternative health methods that work because they go against their money making drugs. They have the medical field, doctors on board to detour us from any cures unless it is their drugs. They have worked the legal system to their benefit to make it illegal to claim any alternative is a cure.
Well, the former CDC head came forth in the begining and claimed Vitamin D would help battle this and any virus and that Americans are deficient. The problem is the RDA of 400 iu is really about 1/10 of what we need. We can get equivalent to 15,000 iu of Vit. D from bathing in the sun for a half hour. People don't get enough sun especially in the winter. They also put fear out there about the harmful rays of the sun and so people avoid it, wear sun block. In the winter we get sicker because we are getting less sun but also consume too much sugar from the holidays which feeds bacteria and viruses.

Last edited:
Reactions: Abigail and Ziggy

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know it is a stephanos, but it diean't say he is wearing it. Coronavirus was given the name because it looks like a crown. And the fact that death comes due to pestilence which is also mentioned in Matthew 24, it fits.

You still are not getting it; the subject of the rider on the white horse of the 1st Seal is about the coming false-Messiah that is going to appear in Jerusalem and claim to be God, working great signs and wonders, deceiving the WHOLE WORLD... except Christ's elect (Matthew 24:23-26; 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4; Revelation 13:11-14; 2 Corinthians 11). Thus the idea of stephanos is about a literal crown in order to MIMIC Lord Jesus.

The Greek for the golden crown that Jesus comes with in Revelation 14:14 is the Greek word stephanos also.

Last edited:

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please see my post on this document here:
The Cabal’s plan to enslave the world

I already know what all is in it, I studied it many years ago. It is why God's Word about the final world beast system written of in the Book of Revelation helped me understand why it has to happen for the last days. We are not to worry about it, won't do any good, but we are to be mindful of making a spiritual stand for Christ as necessary against it. All they are doing is sealing their own fate into the pit of hell when Jesus does return to end their goal from their 'rock' Lucifer.

And I will warn my Christian brethren that those who are behind the Protocols do not represent true Jews that love our Heavenly Father, including many of those who have still yet to recognize Jesus of Nazareth as The Messiah. The working of this group behind the Protocols represent the "tares" in Lord Jesus' parable of the tares of the field (Matthew 13). They crept in among Judah long ago. They are the crept in unawares of Jude which God ordained to the condemnation which they are quickly sliding towards when Jesus returns in our near future. They are the true "synagogue of Satan" that Lord Jesus mentioned in Revelation, they claim to be Jews but they are not, and do lie. Their claiming to be of the tribe of Judah is their modus operandi to hide their secret operations behind closed doors while true Jews get blamed for it.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You still are getting it; the subject of the rider on the white horse of the 1st Seal is about the coming false-Messiah that is going to appear in Jerusalem and claim to be God, working great signs and wonders, deceiving the WHOLE WORLD...
Those scriptures do speak of false
Christs that have appeared. But the son of perdition is not a false Messiah, He is an Anti-christ, against all thatbis called God. He is not trying to disguise himself as Christ. I realize that there is this theory. He will be empowered if nit possesed by Satan, who gives him powers.
So the idea that he is a man living now, rich and powerful and influencial, and the one who is behind this NWO is not irrational. Good be Gates or even one of the Rothschilds. He will be revealed and he will offer a better way and already has deceived many.

Abigail

Jan 29, 2022
Brookside
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I really don't see it as a rabbit hole, I wouldn't use that term since it refers to a path that leads nowhere. There's been sources about them that are undeniable evidence, if you know where to look. And for those new to this kind of research, there has been much propaganda thrown out in later books and media (and even a board game by Parker Bros.), to try and discredit anything said about the Illuminati order. That of course is to mask the real existence of the Illuminati order and its history in Bavaria.

Proofs Of a Conspiracy (1798), by John Robison.

This is one of three authentic documented works about the real Illuminati order of 17th century Bavaria founded by Adam Weishaupt, an orthodox Jewish professor of law at Ingolstadt University. The order's secret papers were found on a dead Illuminati agent by the Bavarian police in the late 1700s, and that is when the conspiracy came out. John Robison, a British naturalist (i.e., name for a scientist in that day), and himself a British Mason, wrote this work based on those leaked Illuminati order documents and letters. This book is free online in a .pdf file. Hard read, but very revealing.

Memoirs Illustrating the History of Jacobinism (1799), by the Abbe Barruel.
This is the second reliable documented source about the European Illuminati order documented from the Illuminati leader's letters and secret papers discovered by Bavarian police. It is also a free .pdf online.

Conspiracy Against God and Man (1974), by Reverend Clarence Kelly.
Kelly went to France and did research from French historical documents about the Bavarian Illuminati, and also the Masonic Lodges in France. One of the things his research discovered is how the Bavarian Illuminati, once it was discovered in 1787(?) and banned by the governments of Europe, its leader Adam Weishaupt, had said that the order would go ten times deeper into hiding and secrecy if it were ever discovered. Kelly documented how and where it continued in Germany, and one would be surprised to what organization in Europe today it led to.

God's Word is actually the very first revelation of this movement to take over the whole world in the name of Lucifer. Those not aware of this movement in today's time certainly are in sad shape as to realizing how close this present world is to the end when they plan to set up their one-world beast kingdom over all nations.

The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, from a Russian document translated by Victor E. Marsden, and journalist and a Russian correspondent of the Morning Post prior to the Russian revolution.
Marsden was thrown into prison by the Soviets after being singled out by them. He was later released and went to England where he translated the Protocols into English. The original book of the Protocols was first published by Sergyei Nilus in Russia in 1905. A copy was placed in the British Museum documented received on the date of August 10, 1906. All copies in Russian known to exist were destroyed in the Kerensky regime. Anyone then found with a copy in Soviet Russia was to be shot on sight. The Jews of course deny the Protocols as to their authenticity, and say it is a work of propaganda. They aren't very believable though, because it's not that difficult to see how many of the Protocols have come to pass. One can read a free copy online also.
I thought the Protocols of the Elders of Zion was exposed as an antisemitic hoax in the early 20th century.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those scriptures do speak of false
Christs that have appeared. But the son of perdition is not a false Messiah, He is an Anti-christ, against all thatbis called God. He is not trying to disguise himself as Christ. I realize that there is this theory. He will be empowered if nit possesed by Satan, who gives him powers.
So the idea that he is a man living now, rich and powerful and influencial, and the one who is behind this NWO is not irrational. Good be Gates or even one of the Rothschilds. He will be revealed and he will offer a better way and already has deceived many.

Bruno, the Antichrist of Apostle John, the pseudo-Christ (KJV "false Christs" of Matthew 24:24 is singular per context of verse 23-26), the "another beast", the "man of sin", "son of perdition", the "dragon", the "vile person", the "little horn", the "beast" that ascends out of the bottomless pit, "Apollyon", "Abaddon", the "angel of the bottomless pit", "Lucifer", are all titles for the devil, Satan.

And yes... Christ's Message in Matthew 24:23-26 is... about a literal false Christ. Dr. James Strong understood the context of those verses were about a singular false Messiah, which is why he defined "false Christs" as "a spurious Messiah" in his Strong's Exhaustive Concordance. And Jesus is specifically saying for His servants, that if they hear someone say, "Behold, Christ is here, or there", to believe it not. Now your not recognizing what Jesus said there shows either you have not... even read it, or you are trying to push a false agenda.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought the Protocols of the Elders of Zion was exposed as an antisemitic hoax in the early 20th century.

As many of the Jews believe. But so do many Jews also believe that Jesus of Nazareth was a seditionist rebel come to destroy their government, so they crucified Him as a criminal.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bruno, the Antichrist of Apostle John, the pseudo-Christ (KJV "false Christs" of Matthew 24:24 is singular per context of verse 23-26), the "another beast", the "man of sin", "son of perdition", the "dragon", the "vile person", the "little horn", the "beast" that ascends out of the bottomless pit, "Apollyon", "Abaddon", the "angel of the bottomless pit", "Lucifer", are all titles for the devil, Satan.

And yes... Christ's Message in Matthew 24:23-26 is... about a literal false Christ. Dr. James Strong understood the context of those verses were about a singular false Messiah, which is why he defined "false Christs" as "a spurious Messiah" in his Strong's Exhaustive Concordance. And Jesus is specifically saying for His servants, that if they hear someone say, "Behold, Christ is here, or there", to believe it not. Now your not recognizing what Jesus said there shows either you have not... even read it, or you are trying to push a false agenda.
I guess you'll be waitin for a different group of horses. Russia is preparing for war; Iran probably has nukes - wants at least five; things can get pretty scary at any time. If nothing happens this year as far as wars go and things get back to normal, then I'll admit I am wrong. Things will get worse and then when you think it can't get any worse, it will. So hold on to your view and keep going over all the details and wait til they happen.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess you'll be waitin for a different group of horses. Russia is preparing for war; Iran probably has nukes - wants at least five; things can get pretty scary at any time. If nothing happens this year as far as wars go and things get back to normal, then I'll admit I am wrong. Things will get worse and then when you think it can't get any worse, it will. So hold on to your view and keep going over all the details and wait til they happen.

Sorry to say, you've been listening to those fly away Pre-trib rapture theory preachers again. We are already in the "beginning of sorrows" time from what I'm seeing, i.e, wars and rumors of war, nation against nation, famines, pestilences, earthquakes, etc., like Jesus said in Matthew 24:6-8. But the end is not yet, He said. That means those things are NOT the time of "great tribulation", but a time leading up to it.

The Pre-trib Rapture theory doctors try to scare folks into believing their false theory by continually telling them how bad the times are going to get, while they are not prepared to recognize the storm before... the calm ("great tribulation"). The storm that we are in now until the great trib is to serve as a contrast... to the coming of the false-Messiah in Jerusalem who will work great signs and wonders and proclaim himself as God, with the majority of the world believing it. By then the whole world will be begging for a savior to get us out of the mess. Because those doctors are not heeding what Jesus warned in Matthew 24 about that, they will fall away to worship the wrong Christ.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry to say, you've been listening to those fly away Pre-trib rapture theory preachers again.
Wrong assumption. I am not Pre-Trib. I am not Post-Trib.

We are already in the "beginning of sorrows"
I Know. This does'nt negate the possibility that the begginning of sorrows is part of the GT.

Last edited: